Mailify Reviews

5/5 (5 reviews)
Fabien C.

Perfect software

Reviewed on 2018/04/20

I have reach my goals in terms of turnover thanks to the email marketing campaigns i have sent with Mailify. The deliverability is really better than Mailchimp's one.

Pros

I love the interface easy to get what we need quickly.
Possibility to try it (and to send email and SMS campaigns) for free during 30 days.
Both web application + desktop version for PC & Mac available.

Cons

I would have like more automation scenarios based on my contacts behaviour. But staff members says they will improve it soon.

Mailify, a fully functional and professional software

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Pros

This software has a lot of very useful features. You can quickly import your contact lists, create campaigns based on templates, see a lot of detailed statistics (opening rate and click rate are the most useful in my opinion) and, my favorite, automated campaigns.

Then, I also found the software intuitive. It didn't take me a lot of time to start using it with ease. The menus are clear and everything is accessible within a click.

Cons

The only con that there might be is that there is not a free offer for an unlimited time. However, paying for the software ends up being a profitable investment as it helps generating more leads and more conversions.

Ludovic L.

It was only a trial ! I'll give you my first impression :)

Reviewed on 2017/06/03

Pros

The step by step Email Campaign Builder seemed quite easy to use.
The big tab bar on the home screen helped me to quickly get what I can do with the software.

Cons

Sometimes it was hard to get the navigation:
- When you create an e-mail campaign, it's hard to go back to a previous step (ex: method for importing contact or email template on the email builder)
- To go forward I had to click on the next step, I was looking for a next button
- The big "Tab bar" on top doesn't stay there when you enter the stats, which is a bit disturbing at first.

I finally always found my way, but those things weren't very intuitive

Colin B.

Mailchimp should be scared of this new solution!

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Gain of time, gain of money! :)

Support easy to reach
Lots of features
A real email marketing tool usable on both desktop and webapp

Cons

Kind of confusing at first since I come from a 5 years intensive use of MailChimp but at the end, I find it more user friendly.

Marlin M.

My experience with mailify

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Pros

Mailify It is very easy to use and very Intuitive It doesn't take long to get used to it

I can also create campaigns through templates which makes it quicker to create a campaign

Cons

Its price is a bit high apart from that is not yet found something bad

6.0/10