Process Street

Team workflow, SOP and recurring process management platform

4,4
4,6
Adam S.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

The Business Process Control Software you've been looking for.

Reviewed on 2020/11/19

Make no mistake, this program will not automate your entire process and do it for you, but it takes a lot of the thought and decision energy out of it. Great for processes that still need human thought coupled with the ability for management to set controls and parameters.

Pros

You are able to write the book for exactly how you'd like your staff to complete things and hold them accountable. The conditional logic allows for just about anything to be built within. Eliminates having to pass paper and send an email for handoffs.

Cons

There are really no cons to the program. This seems to be a younger software and they are very forward about making improvements and listening to customer feedback. I'm excited to see the capabilities grow.

Craige hardel -.

Process Management made easy

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

Process street makes it easy to track and manage performance across various verticals and activities. Ir takes a bit to setup but once you get the hang of it, it's easy to use.

Pros

Process street makes it easy to have all steps, processes and procedures in one place. It saves time and make me more efficient.

Cons

No offline version. As nice it is to track processes, using it with the internet on is distracting and doesn't allow for deep planning.

Jim S.

Property Management Company

Reviewed on 2020/07/02

Pros

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

Cons

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Devin E.

Helpful software

Reviewed on 2019/12/16

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Pros

It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

Cons

The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

Tim L.

Process Street - Everything is a System!

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Process street has allowed me to take ideas in my head and get them out so others can test and improve. It's incredibly powerful and useful for the procedural task. I love how easy it is to use and the team at Process.st are always making solid changes. Couldn't do my job well without it where systemizing tasks is a priority and iterations are a mandatory part of a numbers game.

Pros

Great UI experience, friendly support, and feature-rich. Intuitive, super easy to use, and professional. Extensive tutorials and examples of use. Share your systems and repeat tasks without error. Collaborative workflows and procedure documents created in moments. Ability to schedule is a life-saver. All changes are auto-saved.

Cons

No option for sub-folders. No mobile app yet but I imagine it's on the way. Honestly not much to complain about with this product. Developer is on top of it and very forward-thinking.

Kimberly C.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows

Reviewed on 2020/07/09

Pros

When people mentioned Process.St when it first came out, I thought it was some kind of checklist tool like Wunderlist. When I got into a trial, I realized it wasn't. It was so much more! Not only can you create checklists, but you can assign different people to tasks within the checklist, collect information from clients, create deadlines based on other info or deadlines, and more!

Cons

My only complaints:
Process.St recently changed the plan names and my plan didn't get the new updates.
It can get a little pricey as your team grows and free guest accounts have little capability.

An Excellent Process Definition and Automation Service

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

Process street is a good software for defining and automating processes.
its ease of use is in its ability to allow you create a simple to follow processes referencing different online media - such as video, pictures to guide process actors
Each process defined is a "template" and each run of the process by a user is a "checklist" allowing tracking of activities performed by each user or employee.
I also love team collaboration feature of the cloud service as well.
It also contains tens or hundreds of vendor defined templates for your use in creating your own processes
I love Process Street's periodic write-ups on process-related, productivity, etc topics.
The product and the team are awesome!

Pros

Process street , template and checklist features

Cons

I have not seen a noticeable weakness in the service

Nathan R.

Task management done right.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

This software has way more things than the ones I have described.
It is well worth checking and evaluating all the benefits you can get from using it yourself.
Your company will definitively benefit from it, so it is a must for everyone.

Pros

With process street you can manage tasks, and while at it you can assign them and create documentation related to the processes
It is a workflow and process management software that provides a simple and powerful way to manage recurring checklists and procedures in the business.
with a simple interface it lets you create structured documents in seconds, with drag and drop functionalities that make it easy for anyone to use.
As a user, you can quickly create and assign checklist workflows to your team and track activity from the dashboard and get notified when tasks are done.

Cons

There is nothing not to like.
It is a lot of information to start with however, they over deliver (never a bad thing really) information on how to use their system, samples, advice, instructions. So the problem here is there is too much if you are just starting out.
It is always best to have one path so users can see the basics and then give access to everything else (just my opinion)

Jody F.

This service has changed the way our small office works...for the better

Reviewed on 2018/01/22

Pros

We have a micro business, so custom software is out of our price range. The software made specifically for our industry doesn't deal with checklists or have the ability to allocate tasks to other members.

I've tried a lot of other software to do what ProcessSt does this it is the first one that everyone in the office likes and USES; one of our staff members is not very good with anything computer related however she loves ProcessSt so that alone makes it a winner.

ProcessStreet has:
- been easy for us to set up as we need it and use straight away.
- made systemising our processes possible in the limited time we have, which has made it possible for us put people who are new to our industry to work in a useful way very quickly
- sped up many of our processes by being able to click links, download forms, and send template emails directly from the task at hand (faster for everyone using it, and easy for new staff to pick up).

Cons

Occasional dropouts. Due to updates I presume. They happen in the middle of the day but as we're in Australia, I suspect these are happening at night with the majority of their customers in mind.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Most reliable tool for document management

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Document management and sharing between the teams.

Pros

Process Street application is the best tool that is available so far in the market. We can store our project information like documents just at one place and share them with the team members. It is the most versatile tool having the bunch of smart features that will assist you in project management. Easy set up and integration with your other document editing tool.

Cons

There still need to develop a mobile application of Process Street as in Today's world mobile phones are becoming also the part of businesses.

Marie G.

Team Time Saver, Individual Life Saver

Reviewed on 2020/07/17

From an Accounting and HR perspective, it's a life saver. Repetative and team tasks GET DONE. Over all, sales to cash process are tracked. Continuous improvement is also made easy.

Pros

My 'most like' is definitely the Customer Support and ease of use.

Cons

Some integrations are limited, however Customer Support listens to needs and new feature/integrations are always happening.

Laura D.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Very helpful software that has my business running smoothly

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

Really good! They've also asked me for input which is nice.

Pros

Can define internal business processes so my assistant can execute them with minimal guidance. I can see what my assistant has accomplished.

Cons

The logic flow is a little difficult and they want me to pay more for additional functionality. I'd like to get these advanced features for the same price. Giving even more visibility into what's been accomplished would be great.

Sumon H.

Process Street Review

Reviewed on 2018/08/14

Run a property management & development company. Involves a lot of both simple and complex procedures that are repeated regularly e.g. checking smoke alarms. Process Street allows the processes to be easily documented & delegated

Pros

1. Ease of use, small turning curve
2. Ease of editing templates
3. The ability to update a template which will go on to automatically update existing checklists if needed

Cons

To benefit from 'conditional logic' & 'enforced order' (both very useful features) subscription cost doubles by having to switch from Business to Business Pro pack. I appreciate there are other benefits to the Pro pack but they are not needed for me

Jacob B.

Helping my organization run autonomously

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

I searched far and wide for an app or software that could help my employees perform their jobs without me always by their side answering questions. I have literally made checklists from my living room that outline the processes and my employees are able to get the job done with no extra training!

Pros

I like the ease of use.

Cons

Everything I think of is usually added within a few months without me even asking!

Miikka K.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

The SOP tool every business needs

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

I had been looking for and trying a few different options for documenting Standard Operating Procedures, but found all had some shortcomings. Then I found out about Process Street and loved it right away. It has the perfect combination of being able to document processes with rich media, having checklists and form inputs - great for both documenting SOPs and keeping track of their execution no matter if it's just for you, a small team or a larger organization.

Cons

I wish it was easier to create nested workflows and auto-triggered sequential checklists for wider processes , but there have been improvements and new features added in this direction already, so it seems like those will be addressed pretty soon.

Margy P.

A MUST-HAVE for the Legal Technician

Reviewed on 2016/03/30

Process Street is spectacular - it helps streamline processes and procedures across the board in our business, routinizing tasks and helping to take the guesswork out of a lot of the more technical aspects of civil procedure. PS has allowed us to systematize assignments so that anyone in our office can perform any task with no deviation from accepted protocol.

I am particularly impressed with the constant availability of the developers of this product, and their willingness to work with me to create the experience that I need in order to effectively manage my office.

There are a few things that would make my already spectacular experience even better. Of course, if they don't appear on the horizon (or ever), that's okay too - I'm a convert and already sing praises galore:
1) the ability to create subfolders within folders
2) the ability to archive checklists which have been run and are no longer necessary
3) the ability to edit steps in a checklist on the right-hand side of the window (as opposed to only the left)
4) more characters in each step (for those of us who are long-winded)

All in all, this is a product that pays for itself in about 5 minutes, and has become an integral part of the way our firm does business. I look forward to continuing to use PS, and seeing what's in store for updates and development.

Thanks for putting together a top-notch tool, guys!

Changed. Everything.

Reviewed on 2019/02/08

Pros

- Massively improved our systems. Everything is in processes now and no longer in our heads.
- The ability to screen record short tutorial videos and upload them as GIFs at each step has been HUGE
- Everything is in one place
- Ability to use data inputted earlier on in a checklist later on in the process (e.g. Inputting a lead's email address in the first step, then inserting that email address a few steps on next to the template for emails to send)
- Ability to schedule recurring tasks as recurring checklists for managing VAs
- The ability to track progress of all users in a very clear way. We can see who checked off what when.

Cons

- Not enough time to put all of our company's systems into processes on Process St.
- A little bit difficult for new users to navigate/understand the interface

Frank M.

The missing link

Reviewed on 2016/07/23

Between task managers and project managers comes Process street which frameworks 80% of your day to day work. Set up separate process for separate matters and then your staff can do what needs to be done in the manner and style you need.

Pros

So much more than checklists, email is integrated into the flow as well as other task that can be automated.

Cons

None
Keeps getting better

Peter B.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2017/11/27

It really is user friendly. Once you get started with systemising the processes within your business you'll likely start to see the light at the end of the tunnel to freeing yourself from the business.

And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

Pros

And the support and responsiveness of the team, awesome!

Awesome Software to Streamline and Record Workflows and Procedures

Reviewed on 2018/03/18

Pros

I really liked the interface and found it relatively easy to use. I found having the software motivates me to create more processes so I can record them and get even more organized. I love how customizable it is and will make onboarding new team members a lot more efficient and less time consuming.

Gina R.

Simply everything. With Process Street.

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

Where our 2-year-old process-heavy business had out of date half completed documentation our whole operation is now centred around Process Street checklists. We are more efficient (and happier) because everyone knows exactly where we are. We have completely rebuilt our systems to be focused on the progress of each individual customer because Process Street allows us to do this is a really streamlined way.

Pros

Process Street makes it super easy to document and manage repetitive tasks so we can focus on serving our customers.

Cons

The software still has a few essential features missing, like sort and the international date format but the team are constantly working to improve the software. Updates are released regularly.

Jeffrey D.

Amazing to finally document our processes

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

Process Street was the ultimate way for us to finally document and centralize our processes. I'd highly recommend it when managing remote staff to ensure things are done properly.

Cons

It's not the most intuitive (why can't I drag and drop my processes/folders?) software and I wish it was more flexible with certain things (like being able to copy individuals steps to other processes), but overall it's the best tool for process management we've found.

Joaquin H.
  • Industry: Computer Hardware

Excellent option as a workflow software

Reviewed on 2018/10/12

We have managed to accomplish much more effectively with the deadlines

Pros

Generally, the ability it provides to better organize tasks and respect critical procedures.
And I especially value the possibility of adding templates and sending emails directly.

Cons

Just small details (for example, it is a bit difficult for me to quickly visualize the due dates of tasks that are not already expired, just because of they are not highlighted)

Jason M.

Was a lot to learn at first. But once you figure out the basics the rest comes naturally

Reviewed on 2017/08/22

The ability to do my job faster, more efficiently, as well as accurately.

Pros

I like that the developers are able to make changes that suit my company and our business type as we grow

Cons

At first the software seemed to mostly serve our service division and installs. The functions of the warehouse weren't planned out accordingly. But the proper changes have been made as these situations arise. So what I like least is often dealt with and becomes a benefit

Tom D.

The best process software I've found

Reviewed on 2017/01/24

This solves a big problem for me and my business. We just want repeatable checklists and this delivers exactly that.

There's a few minor annoyances with the interface, and a couple of features listed on the site that I can't find for the life of me - plus I've had a couple of bugs with repeating checklists that make me almost ignore the emails that come in.

But overall, this is great software and trust that their roadmap is on the right track, because they really understand this problem and what it takes to solve it.

Pros

Does exactly what I need: create repeatable checklists so we can run good processes.

Cons

Interface looks good but in practice doesn't usually have exactly what I need at hand, feels like I have to do more steps than I potentially could.