AccountSight

Time tracking & billing software for professional services

Sebastien D.

Great Time Management tool

Reviewed on 2019/08/24

Accuracy : all the hours are tracked.
Reporting: know resources allocation and project profitability
Productivity : really llittle time spent for great benefits!

Pros

I have been testing many Time Management tools and it is by far the best one. It suits perfectly our need as a consulting company. Creating project and tasks are made really easy as well as reporting for our team. You can also create reports that allow you to check if you are on line with the budget. You also have a tool allowing you to create planning for your team and better manage availability of each consultant.

Cons

For the moment I have been able to find solutions to all the doubts or issues we had regarding the team. On-line chat is really useful and if they have not the answer they escalate it and send you back an email. My only concern would be regarding available languages. I wish the tool could be available in Spanish!

Bonnie F.

Not bad.

Reviewed on 2018/07/03

I managed to use it for a couple of projects.

Pros

Has the features I need, customer service was always at hand and knowledgeable. Once I figured out how the most common features worked, it was not as rocky. This is the first time using this type of program and it was recommended to me.

Cons

Not easy to use, really had to search for what I wanted to do, had to contact Customer service to have my account made into a free account when I signed up for free to begin with but they gave me a premium trial. Information is hard to come by when you're looking to do something and it's not clearly obvious how certain things can be done. Even when I had done the task before, I still had to ask customer service how to do it again.

Victoria W.
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Easy to Use. Great Customer Service. Does Everything We Need.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

I was given the task to pick a system for the company. Our main requirements/priorities were time tracking, enterprise level resource planning, approval of workflow for the time tracking system and lastly billing. We looked at several options. The closest thing we found to accountsight to fit our needs was 6 times the cost per user.
AccountSight did everything we needed for a fraction of the price. We can now easily track employees time on the various projects we have going on and bill accordingly. We just started using the expense feature, no feedback on that yet, but again very easy to use.

Pros

AccountSight is very easy to use and required minimal time to implement and roll out to our employees.

Cons

There are a few things that aren't as intuitive as I would like them to be - I would love to just click on what I want to edit rather than click on the edit tool first. I would like to see the time sheet approval process cascade from approver to approver. There was some confusion with us at first but we solved this by making the PM the approver.

Michelle M.

Excellent Company

Reviewed on 2016/05/07

I rolled out AccountSight to my company about 5 months ago. At first I was nervous because we have a lot of contractors that don't work in house and I thought trying to teach them remotely would be difficult. This system is so user friendly that all I had to do was send out one email with a few short and simple instructions and I didn't get a single question and all timesheets were completed perfectly. AccountSight set up a meeting with me to walk me through how to use their system and even offers to set it up for you with employees, projects, tasks, anything you need. They also even customized their program to our needs which is the best part. Mahender is extremely friendly and knowledgable. He is so responsive and answers all my emails within a few minutes or with an immediate phone call if any issues or confusion arise, which is rare. He even provides you with his cell phone number and told me him and his team are avaliable on the weekends if ever needed. He's been beyond a pleasure to work with. Between the customer service, price, and product, AccountSight was the best option, and I did a lot of shopping around for a great web-based time capture system. I highly recommend AccountSight to anyone!

Whitney C.
  • Industry: Program Development

Gives you the most bang for you back when looking for a time and expense tracking system.

Reviewed on 2016/12/29

The customer service at AccountSight is unsurpassed! We have only spoken with two different people since first contacting them, one setup the informational phone call while the other has been our main point of contact for implementation, questions and payment. This software works perfectly for a small consulting firm with multiple clients, projects and subcontractors. The ease of pulling time and expense reports to accurately bill clients has been a lifesaver for us! Thank you AccountSight!

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

I wish it had a task tracking system as well so we didn't have to employ another tool to assign and track our tasks with.

Joseph B.

JB AccountSight Review

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

From demo about timesheet to implementation, everything went really well. Product is very simple but can provide a lot.

Pros

Easy to use and to train others how to use. Expense report function with being able to attach receipts is awesome!

Cons

Some reports I would like to change, but people at company are open to it, so that is promising.

Steve C.

Powerful and helpful software

Reviewed on 2015/07/30

GravitateDesign is a small start up from Washington DC. We needed a service for our consultants to take better care of submitting their time sheets. With AccountSight, this is what we found. An easy, affordable service providing excellent support whenever necessary. Their online software takes care of everything hassle-free. Our staff was amazed by the powerful and insightful reports they received, something they wouldn't have thought to be relevant before. We are very happy working with this company and will continue to do so in the long run.

Maria F.

Reviewed on 2016/05/20

Brittney W.
  • Industry: Accounting

Reviewed on 2018/01/20

Being able to upload in bulk makes save time.

Pros

Great strong features like time tracking, billing/invoicing, expense tracking and resource management.

Cons

Price is based on per user per month base so the more users the more expensive. For growing companies this can cut down profits.

I have found this a great experience that got my business started quickly.

Reviewed on 2017/12/19

It allows you to focus on your business, not worrying about billing etc.

Pros

The ease of startup and the friendly nature of the interface meant I could focus on my business, not the hassle of accounting for time and expenses.

Cons

I would like the ability to format invoices a bit more as my logo over wrote some of the invoice detail.

Gary E.
  • Industry: Computer Networking

Good product and value

Reviewed on 2016/11/21

We implemented this product to assist us with time and expense tracking and to improve our project reporting. This meets our expectations in the these areas. The AS team is easy to work with and they continue to enhance the features of the products.

Pros

Time, expense and project management

Cons

Time off tracking enhancements are being developed.

Stephen G.

Great Product, Amazing Support

Reviewed on 2018/06/11

Easy setup and operation of weekly time sheets and invoicing for my client.

Pros

Most timesheet software is not designed for independent consultants, as I found out when evaluating several solutions. AccountSight is just what i needed and I was up and running the same day with both time sheets and invoicing. I did have some questions when performing the initial setup and the customer support via chat was probably the best I have ever experienced. It was almost immediate and the instructions were clear and on point. I highly recommend this solution for independent consultants however I see that it will also work just as well for consulting firms.

Cons

The user interface is fine and very functional however I would consider it to be slightly dated. This if more of an esthetic concern because there is no impact on functionality. There are other services out there that are very slick but do not provide the functionality that AccountSight provides, so I actually prefer it this way.

Natalia E.

Easy to use, self explanatory, great support team, mobile access

Reviewed on 2018/03/28

Very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners.

Pros

AccountSight is very easy to use and is perfect for most small business owners. Easily print checks, pay bills. The online account makes these tasks simple and streamlined. you can try out AccountSight online without any obligation.

Cons

Really nothing, this company has nailed their offering. The support team handles all the issues within the same day.

Christina M.

I absolutely love this system. It is easy to use and is great for keeping track of timekeeping.

Reviewed on 2018/04/05

We were able to keep better track of employee time and pay.

Pros

What I love most about this software is the ease of use and simplicity of the software. We are a small company and it helps so much in keeping time tracked as well as allowing the ability to provide invoices.

Cons

No dislikes about this software. It has currently met all of our needs for tracking employee time and pay.

Rush H.

Account Sight

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

How user friendly the interface it. They are constantly upgrading and making it better. One of the best tools Ive used.

Cons

Some times the software lag's but is usually fixed quickly. Al of the updates allow for minimal problems.

Jisha J.

Effective and easy to use Project tracking and reporting tool

Reviewed on 2016/12/30

The user interface is simple, the functionality is very straightforward and easy to use.
Helps in tracking the time in a real-time and offline mode.
Gives a good breakout of the project wise and resource wise allocation of time.
Provides custom reporting and dashboard view of the project and task wise hours distribution.
A very good tool for project management and resourcing

Greg W.

Very pleased with the experience.

Reviewed on 2015/07/29

We are a web design company based in the UK. AccountSight has provided us with effortless software that our consultants use to submit their timesheets remotely. We have only received excellent service from this company and couldn't be more pleased. We will definitely stay a long term customer of this company.

Harshi K.

Nice Product!

Reviewed on 2016/01/29

We have been very pleased with this product. It has worked seamlessly for us. They were so willing to work with us in making few minor changes that would work best for us. Support was excellent. We are very happy to have switched over to them. I would give 5 star to them!!

Maria F.

Reviewed on 2016/02/12

AccountSight is a great time tracking tool that is easy to use and provides insight into our time tracking and resourcing. The customer service is very responsive to your needs.

Mike R.

User friendly solution for my small business

Reviewed on 2017/11/10

Pros

AccountSight provides everything I need in a time tracking product for my small business. When I started my small business I needed a time tracking tool to stay organized. AccountSight has proven to be a simple to use, reliable time tracking tool.

Susan L.

Simple setup and operation

Reviewed on 2015/10/19

The software is easy to use and intuitive. Customer service is excellent, responsive and open to suggestions for different features!

Krinna K.

A great product. Developers spent time with us to ensure we get what we need out of the system.

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Mark N.
  • Industry: Capital Markets

Very valuable tool

Reviewed on 2016/11/25

We are very pleased with AccountSight as our time/expense/billing system. As a specialty consulting firm with consultants all across North America we have found AccountSight to be a very valuable tool for our firm. It was easy for me to learn as an Administrator and it is easy for our new consultants to utilize. We find it flexible enough to customize to our business, our clients and our projects. The customer service is second to none when I have a question or learn something new about the capabilities of AccountSight. I would recommend any consulting firm looking for a new software tool take a look at AccountSight.

Pros

Easy to implement, easy to use as an Administrator, easy to train new consultants, simple but powerful. Completely meets our needs for tracking time & expenses. Very powerful reporting capabilities and easily searchable. And the support and customer service is the best we've experienced with a software firm.

Cons

We can't say we have found anything we dislike about the softwware.

Ram S.

Easy to use Cloud Application with excellent service!!!

Reviewed on 2016/02/20

We have been using AccountSight for over 2 years now. Our consulting team uses AccountSight for tracking time, expenses and sending invoices. AccountSight has been highly responsive in providing us with additional features that we could not find in most applications in the market cost effectively. Their QuickBooks integration is simple but works well. We like the pricing too!

I would rate AccountSight outstanding for the number of useful features specially for consulting business like ours, for the ease of use and for great service/support. I would definitely recommend AccountSight to consulting companies looking for user friendly cloud software.

Pros

We like that we are able to get one software that fulfills all our resource forecasting/planning, time, expense and invoicing needs and allows us to integrate invoices with QuickBooks Online. Additionally, great customer support combined with low cost gives us no reason to look for another software for a long time to come.

Cons

Can't think of any cons so far.

Terry H.

AccountSight Made Switching Systems Easy

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

They have been very responsive to the needs of our non-profit and we really appreciated all their assistance as we switched programs from MyHours to AccountSight. We'd been with MyHours for 13 years so the change was challenging but AccountSight really stepped up and gave us features that we needed.

Pros

Lots of features, much easier as an admin to make changes, flexibility within the system to customize to our needs, mobile app and support you can talk to!