PhoneBurner

Power dialer & outbound sales acceleration software for SMBs

Marie F.

PhoneBurner Actually Makes Cold Calling Fun

Reviewed on 2020/08/11

It really did make Cold Calling Fun!

Pros

I liked how the users could set up the layout on what is most critical to them when going through the lists. I also like filtering lists and abilbity to move from folder to folder. Also, I found that the calendar makes the lists of names that are ready to be called each day as a reminder.

Cons

I guess the only thing that bothered me is that when someone hung up on your when they were not interested you couldn't really tell. So I noticed that whomever I was talking to suddenly became silent and must of hung up without knowig that they did.

Kelsey L.

Game. Changer.

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

Pros

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done.

Favorite features:

* Interface is incredibly user friendly

* Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless

* Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making.

* Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info)

* Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one.

* Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere.

* Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful.

* Pays for itself with the time you're able to save

Can't recommend it enough.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Mike M.

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Pros

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Cons

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Daniel V.

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

Pros

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Cons

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

Response from PhoneBurner

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Martin R.

Power Dialing and Contact Management with SUPERB customer support.

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

PhoneBurner is a dramatic improvement over our previous system and the streamlined workflow were a very pleasant surprise, but the biggest surprise has been the cheerful and competent support staff. I would recommend this product to anyone in my position.

Pros

The power dialer streamlined our workflow and increased productivity dramatically. Setting it up was very easy with the help from the PhoneBurner support team. As my needs evolved and I became more and more familiar with the software, I became more and more interested in tweaking it to suit my desired workflow and results. The support team not only helped me ably, they were always cheerful and pleasant to deal with.

Cons

It's not as feature-rich as the giant CRMs but that is easily offset by the dramatic difference in price.

Nicky P.

Game changer for sales calls.

Reviewed on 2020/04/07

My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.

Pros

I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out.

Cons

It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

Jerry D.

Phoneburner=profits

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell 😀

Pros

Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance.

Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one.

Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

Cons

The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.

Carla J.

Great Tool

Reviewed on 2020/01/31

The tool helps our sales team reach out to more prospects daily and the customizability is really effective!

Pros

We love that the software is constantly evolving for the better, and that the technical support is always responsive and willing to help.

Cons

There's nothing we don't love about this software.

Erik C.
  • Industry: Insurance

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2019/03/09

I have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.

Pros

I can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.

Cons

Don’t really have any complaints about phone burner

Larry C.

I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps...

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Ease of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.

Pros

Easy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.

Cons

1) When importing leads, the system should not allow phone numbers more than 10 digits or less than 10 digits since they will NOT be called. 2) Similar issue with email addresses that do not contain a good domain (i.e. gmailcom as opposed to gmail.com)

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

Cons

While it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.

• Industry: Staffing & Recruiting

Compress your sales call time and make more contacts

Reviewed on 2019/02/16

Helps me to be more efficient and effective with sales call campaigns. I make more calls in far less time. Ultimately I get to more qualified prospects than without this power tool.

Pros

Enables me to easily dial through a sales prospecting campaign and move quickly through voicemails with a one-click drop of my best prerecorded voicemail message. Can make a lot more calls and stay fresh for the few where you do live connect for a true business dialogue. Easy set up and lots of flexibility with phone scripts, voicemail messages, email follow up.

Cons

Wished it integrated with ZOHO CRM. Takes some effort to figure out how to upload Excel CSV files to properly configure in Phoneburner.

• Industry: Consumer Services

Fast easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/01/08

Pros

This product is fast and easy to use and affordable

Cons

Issue with taking people off of lists if I need to update data

beyond expectations

Reviewed on 2018/02/09

Pros

We compared a number of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the CLEAR winner. I can't say enough about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform, and how easy it has been to get our team using it. Best of all, it delivers where it counts! Our team's efficiency has significantly improved. Numbers are up and continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable.

Cons

Would be nice if call recording was included. Honestly not too much else... the software really did exceed our expectations

Drew P.

Functional & Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2017/01/27

I looked at several dialing platforms when I first launched my business. I chose PhoneBurner because of the ease-of-use and outstanding support I received during my trial period.

As my team has grown, the people at PhoneBurner have been there every step of the way with answers to my questions and suggestions for how to improve our processes. The software itself works great and I couldn't be happier with my choice to go with PhoneBurner.

Darrell H.

PhoneBurner - A GREAT personal performance enhancer!

Reviewed on 2019/02/19

Pros

I can make phone contacts much more quickly while dispatching personal emails, voice mails, and videos effectively and efficiently to enhance my communications results with great time management. The training support was excellent!

Cons

It took me some to get set-up and become familiar with the use of PhoneBurner but as I used it, I was able to really do so much is such little time expended.

Tristan L.
  • Used Weekly for Free Trial

Exponentially increases touch points with prospects

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

Need to connect with more prospects in an industry with poor connect rates.

Pros

We are able to zip through hundreds of calls in the time it takes to make 10. Poor connect rates make it hard to grow business but we get through so many more dials and have far more conversations than if we dialed by hand.

Cons

Not a lot of negatives to say yet about the system. Want to see more of their offerings and experience the full on boarding experience to validate the team is as good as the product.

Keaton L.
  • Industry: Insurance

It was extremely helpful in Cold Calling, and helping me keep track of my leads.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

It is one of the only legal softwares to cold call prospects that have not reached out to you initially. Uploading large lists and calling through them is seriously a breeze. I also love how you can customize your interface to automatically move/delete contacts easily while not interrupting your call session.

Cons

It is a bit pricey for an independent broker. I'm just starting out, and I feel that there could be more features to make it worth the monthly price. But If you can afford it, it's a really nice asset to have in your prospecting.

Stetson B.

BDR phone burner review

Reviewed on 2017/02/14

It's great. Sometimes the product bugs down but I think that it is my computer.

Also adding a notes section and linking it to SF or any CRM would be very Helpful

Pros

Ability to crank dials

Cons

No notes section

Shawn B.
  • Industry: Telecommunications

An Easy to use Robust Dialer.

Reviewed on 2016/07/13

I have been on the Phone Burner dialer for over 6 months now. We have had great success in easily ramping our SDR's up through the dialer. Scripts, automatic voicemail's and emails have worked to increase our contact ratio's. The customer support has been amazing from our Account Executive down to the on-boarding and technical team.

Pros

Easy to use, scripts are easy to integrate. Training was simple. Would recommend this to others that run an SDR team.

Cons

Waiting on the 2 way integration with Hubspot. Once that can occur this will be even a more robust solution.

Response from PhoneBurner

It’s our pleasure to be of service to you Shawn. You have a great team and we appreciate your business.

Randy M.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Avid User

Reviewed on 2019/09/05

Pros

Ease f functions...Has CRM and email platform built-in

Cons

Nothing...yet...still new...will let you know!

Josh S.

Great sales productivity tool

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

Phoneburner has been an excellent tool to increase the productivity of my sales development reps. Phoneburner allows powerful workflow development and customization as well as power dialing in its simplest form. Either way, it has given my team the ability to become more effecient in their day-to-day prospecting duties.

Melanie S.

Great Prospecting Tool

Reviewed on 2015/11/19

PhoneBurner really helps boosts my productivity and simplifies the way I leave voicemails and emails. I didn't know what I was missing before I used this tool, and now I could not picture my day without it. Any salesperson who uses the phone to reach contacts should have this. Highly recommend.

Greg O.

Effective way to increase touches

Reviewed on 2015/10/28

PhoneBurner provides a user friendly platform to rapidly hit prospects and improve the likely hood of improving your sales pipeline. I would recommend to anyone that has a large list of contacts that needs to be hit by sales/marketing efforts.

Tony C.