PhoneBurner Reviews

PhoneBurner

Power dialer & outbound call center software

4.8/5 (104 reviews)
Tony B.

Great product!!! Especially for cold calling.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

This is a great product for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. There are no hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold!!!

Pros

Before our sales team moved to PhoneBurner we spent a lot of time comparing a ton of dialer solutions, and PhoneBurner was the obvious choice. I am always talking about the level of client support that's available, the flexibility of the platform has, and how easy it has been to get integrate and have the team using it. Best of all, our team's efficiency has significantly improved and numbers are up yet still continue to grow. I can't imagine our team connecting with our fans and clients without PhoneBurner it's indispensable. This is a great product that delivers where it counts!

Cons

The only con that I have with this product is how it integrates with some CRM's. We are utilizing ZOHO CRM and it doesn't connect, but from what I have been hearing is that they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM soon. This will be a huge plus and we are definitely looking forward to that. But for now, we have no problem importing/updating files then exporting back because of all the customization available.

Alan P.

I've tried them all, believe me.

Reviewed on 2017/04/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

Pros

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

Cons

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Kelsey L.

Game. Changer.

Reviewed on 2019/05/22

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

Pros

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done.

Favorite features:

* Interface is incredibly user friendly

* Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless

* Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making.

* Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info)

* Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one.

* Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere.

* Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful.

* Pays for itself with the time you're able to save

Can't recommend it enough.

Cons

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Mike M.

PhoneBurner An Amazing Product For Business

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

The voicemail drop feature is unparalleled for time saving. One click and you're done and on to the next call. We are able to go through our calling list quickly and easily. Time saved on calling is essential with a small business like ours where we are handling more than one task with clients. Each call stays registered, follow up calling is done with ease. Customer Service was friendly and easy to work with. Highly recommended.

Pros

PhoneBurner makes calling and record keeping easy. We were able to see increase in productivity immediately. You can go from one call to the next immediately or there is the option to pause between calls to make notes.

Cons

We haven't found anything we didn't like with PhoneBurner, there are constant improvements to the platform.

Darral ..

Essential for reaching large groups

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

Pros

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Cons

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Daniel V.

Phoner Burner Has Helped Our Sales Team Even With Their Most Recent Changes

Reviewed on 2018/07/02

Our customer support representative at Phoneburner actually cares about his clients and does what's necessary to assist his client.

Pros

It sends e-mails for you, although sometimes this does not work. This saves you a lot of time if you work in the sales industry.

Cons

They stopped the use of an automatic dialer. You now have to manually click to dial the next contact. Doesn't really make a big difference and they still help our company.

Response from PhoneBurner

Daniel, we're very sorry to hear of your recent experience. PhoneBurner still dials for you and sends 1-click emails. I'll make sure someone on our team reaches out to help troubleshoot, and to better understand and work out your price issue as well. Look forward to once again having you as a happy client.

Monica S.

What a great program for business!

Reviewed on 2018/12/05

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling.

Thank you PhoneBurner!

Pros

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Cons

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer.

There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Kevin L.

Great Product with Great Support

Reviewed on 2015/04/10

They have an excellent trial program which has no time limitations only limitation a total minutes used. So if you sign up for a trial and don't get to it, it doesn't expire on you for the first 30 days it continues until you've used your minutes.
Their business practice is true SUBSCRIPTION -- Sign-up monthly, continue month-to-month. No expensive upfront implementation cost, no long-term contract. I love their ROLLOVER Minutes policy where they allow you to roll over unused minutes from this month to the next month so that your investment is protected.
It's super easy to create a list from either leads or contacts. Just select your leads upload them and you're dialing away. I also like the Salesforce.com integration.
An extremely demanding request I had was integration with my existing system. PhoneBurner worked with me tirelessly and efficiently and very quickly to fully integrate into my own community environment, smoothly navigating a tricky technological hurdle that salesforce.com had in place. They just took care of it.
Audio quality was not compromised during our trial as it was with other dialing solutions. The interface is extremely easy to use. The integration with salesforce.com makes it a cinch. The ease of recording voicemail and send email is also a huge plus.
But easily the biggest clincher for their superior performance is the PhoneBurner organization itself. Jeff Osness was an extremely responsive and accountable stakeholder in our success.
When I find an application that does what it says I'm a huge fan. But the real test for me is always whether the organization will support me when I need them. Phone burner more than satisfied on both counts.

Response from PhoneBurner

Wow what a GREAT review. Thank you for taking the time to post it. We appreciate you working with us and look forward to helping you grow your business.

Brittany K.

Amazing Program & Amazing Support Staff

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

I would have to say that my favorite Tech Support person to work with would hands down be CSR. They are quick to reply and to try to fix any issues my team and I run into. Not to mention the program itself is SUPER EASY to use!

Pros

It is easy to use and really increases your productivity.

Cons

I can't say that there is much that I don't like about the software. If I had to choose something it would be that there is not a way to sub-folder in a sub-folder. So if I have one folder CA Contacts for example and I wanted to make a set of folders for the contacts that I started to call in Jan and another one for Feb; and in sub-folders to that put the contact in folders in accordance to my disposition buttons.

Timothy C.

Invaluable

Reviewed on 2019/02/04

A+++ I couldnt be happier

Pros

I have used Phone Burner for almost 10 years, and I have to say that if it wasnt for this system I probably wouldnt have been as successful as I am today. I owe a great deal of gratitude to the creators and staff at Phone Burner!!! Thank you!!!

Cons

There are no cons, Phone burner is constantly working to improve their platform with the changes in business.

Response from PhoneBurner

It has been great helping you build your business over the past 10 years. We look forward to the next 10+ years!

Trevor C.

Best power dialer out there!

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

I have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.

Pros

Some of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.

Cons

We are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!

Benjamin S.

I used PhoneBurner to run a paid phone bank program for a State Assembly race in Los Angeles.

Reviewed on 2018/02/05

Pros

The two things that I liked most about PhoneBurner was the Customer Service and Value of what we were getting for what we paid.

Anytime I had any issue with PhoneBurner or needed assistance, I would get an almost immediate response from PhoneBurner personnel. Even if they could not address my issue at that moment, they at least let me know that they received my request and were working on it.

Most other power dialers charge you by the minute and half price for voicemails. With PhoneBurner, you pay a competitive price on the frontend and then get unlimited dials, minutes, and voicemails. You can even send emails to voters using PhoneBurner. Additionally, it was great to pre-record voicemails in English, Spanish, Chinese, or whatever language you wanted voters to hear.

Cons

PhoneBurner is a bit tricky on the backed with importing and exporting data into PDI. Once you do it enough times it is not that bad, but it can be a handful if you do not have the patience or care for detail to make sure that no mistakes are made.

Nicole C.

Worth Every Penny

Reviewed on 2019/03/25

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable.
It is definitely a time saver.

Pros

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

Cons

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Jerry D.

Phoneburner=profits

Reviewed on 2019/05/11

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell 😀

Pros

Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance.

Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one.

Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

Cons

The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.

Daniel H.

PhoneBurner is a great Product

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

Pros

The ease of leaving voice mails and emails to potential clients and customizing what I send out.
I am able to contact clients fluently without stopping.

Cons

At this point I really haven't found anything that I like least about this software. I do not use all the features it others only what I need most.

Chelsey L.

Must have tool for sales team productivity and growth!

Reviewed on 2017/10/20

Pros

Ease of implementation, and fast adoption for my B2B inside sales team. Seamless plug in with Salesforce (SFDC) and no technical support was needed to get it up and running. Ability to pre-record multiple voicemails and set call dispositions that automatically sync to SFDC is a huge time saver for my sales team, allowing them to spend more time on outreach. Any questions are immediately responded to by their amazing support team. Easily manage user base.

Cons

There a little room for improvement on report around time based reporting for larger scale businesses that utilize the platform.

Erik C.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2019/03/09

I have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.

Pros

I can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.

Cons

Don’t really have any complaints about phone burner

David M.

PhoneBurner Rocks!

Reviewed on 2019/05/09

Outstanding - say no more.

Pros

I make 4x the amount of average calls using PhoneBurner and the software makes me incredibly efficient by leaving voicemail and email at the same time with one click.

Cons

No cons - it’s very user friendly and works really well.

George G.

Dramatically improves my outbound calling.

Reviewed on 2017/12/11

Force multiplier! Calling and record keeping is very much faster.

Pros

PhoneBurner is like giving a machine gun to somebody who used to use a bolt-action rifle. I can call 5x the number of people in the same amount of time but, MORE!, setting up the proper disposition buttons at the bottom of the screen is like running macros to cover all your post-call work -- e.g. advancing or deleting the lead from the pipeline, automatically sending a selected email, leaving a pre-recorded voicemail, changing the customer's status, and even automatically entering notes in their contact record.

Cons

It's obviously evolved from a power-dialer tool, and isn't quite a crm replacement. Its moving in that direction but isn't quite there, yet. My workflow is to use Phoneburner from prefunnel to bottom-of-funnel, and then I transfer the records into another CRM via Zapier, to support back-and-forth negotiations and file transfers, etc.

Johnny B.

Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Reviewed on 2019/03/13

10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

Pros

Functionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Cons

Ease of use (more functions than I need)

Response from PhoneBurner

That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

Reviewed on 2018/05/06

Pros

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

Cons

There are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.

Conrad K.

PhoneBurner has been a solid program that allows us to make more calls. More calls=more business.

Reviewed on 2018/02/08

Making more calls. more calls = more business and I would reccomend this service to anyone in sales.

Pros

They do not lie when they claim they can increase dial time by 4X. As soon as one call is finished, it's on to the next one. And if you need time to take notes you can obviously pause it.

Cons

Implementing this software was somewhat of a hassle but maybe that's because I myself am not the most computer savvy.

Larry C.

I use the system to make sales calls and REPURPOSE the system to keep track of my sales reps too.

Reviewed on 2018/06/30

Ease of use / more efficient use of my time / helps me toward my goal of #1 sales rep.

Pros

Easy to add my own folder to keep my sales reps so I can contact them quickly when congratulations are due the team and/or encouragement is appropriate. Different emails, a boosting voicemail when starting a new sales campaign.

Cons

1) When importing leads, the system should not allow phone numbers more than 10 digits or less than 10 digits since they will NOT be called. 2) Similar issue with email addresses that do not contain a good domain (i.e. gmailcom as opposed to gmail.com)

PhoneBurner's Power Dialer truly provides a 4x faster dialing option for sales teams

Reviewed on 2018/02/07

Pros

I love the easy to use cloud based system that allows my team to power dial for 1 hour and produce the same amount of work that the other guys are doing in 4 hours. Their voicemail drop feature allows keeps our reps from repeating the same message over and over and drop recorded messages with one click. They don't even have to listen to their message before moving on to the next call.

Cons

While it offers some CRM features, it isn't built out to be a full CRM and it's primarily designed for a B2C sales team.

Chris H.

Managing Partner

Reviewed on 2019/02/26

Great tool to track sales call process

Simple
Reporting is easy to understand

Cons

Live Listing or whispering function would be great if had
Sometimes it takes forever for the recordings to populate