Monitis

Website Performance Monitoring Platform

Domonkos T.
  • Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best monitoring solution on the market

Reviewed on 2019/04/09

I have been using it for years now. Stable, and reliable monitoring solution with all the features I need. I hope they stay with us for a long time.

Pros

I wanted to find a simple solution that monitors both uptime and server details (CPU load, memory, free storage etc.). Monitis does it all, and for my personal use I am more than satisfied with their free plan.

Cons

The mobile application does not work well on iOS...monitors can be checked, but push alerts stopped functioning. The app looks bad on newer iPhones, but I would be happy to live with that if it was to function properly.

Luis C.
  • Industry: Security & Investigations

We've been using the service for remote system and device uptime and it's been very reliable...

Reviewed on 2017/07/11

Reliable service to resell as a service.

Pros

It's a good value and pricing strategy that works for us as a integrator dealer that offers MSP like services. We needed assistance figuring out how to get setup, and a single support person took ownership and stayed with us until it was completed.

Cons

The "monitors" were kind of hard to figure out and needed some help from support to figure out as documentation wasn't enough. But their support was very helpful.

Jesus N.

Very good

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Pros

I like that offers a free 15-day trial without the need to associate my credit card, I only put my data without having to leave my credit card registered and make money charges that I did not want.

It can be used for Internet connection without having to download software and with excellent real-time monitoring

Has a good monitoring history, this helps me when I remember monitoring on specific days.

At the time of monitoring not presence much latency and runs very fluid, great use nothing more for Internet connection, very useful

Cons

The interface does not seem very attractive, its performance is very good but I think they could improve the interface and make it more attractive to use.

Victoria E.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Easy to use and gets the job done

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Good, easy to use software that enables you to allow another to see information that is on your computer. As a bookkeeper, it has helped me solve issues quite easily and quickly because I was able to share my screen and show the information while discussing it with another person located elsewhere.

Pros

This software is extremely easy to use and is convenient. It can save time if you have questions or need to share information that is located on different computers.

Cons

I have not had any issues with this software

Jane G.

Essential for web designers, Very reliable

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

Pros

Reliability - I can always count on a reliable report, keeping track of my clients' websites uptime and getting a report immediately is crucial to my business. I've been using it for years, before they started charging for accounts, it's always been very reliable. Also like that you can select the monitor locations (which countries) and setup timeframes for each site individually. Love that you can tailor your own plan too! Pricing is really up to you.

Cons

Not too thrilled with the interface, it's a bit janky, but it does what it needs to do so I'm happy, but could really use a UI/UX redesign, it's not easy to find anything in here unless you already know where it is.

• Industry: Information Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Good way to get started with web performance monitoring

Reviewed on 2018/04/09

Pros

Offers free tools and a free trial. Suitable for SMBs, since you can start out small and scale up as your business grows. You only pay for what you need.

Cons

The user interface has a lot of features, but there are other user interfaces in the market that are a little more attractive.

Charlie S.

Very functional

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

Nice UI , consistent interface, nice mobile alerts ( its a pleasant alert sound ) . Also the people are great.

Cons

Nothing, maybe support for themes would be nice, because this review is requiring I type something. X

Ana lucia A.
  • Industry: Translation & Localization

Reviewed on 2016/01/21

Santiago R.
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Monitis review

Reviewed on 2021/02/15

We used it for several years, great monitoring, just some issues with DNS.

Pros

Test available.
Easy of use.
Users configuration

Cons

Price, charged per test.
DNS doesn't refresh very quickly, so sometimes the alarm continues when the service was already up in other IP.

Nemanja S.

Great, simple yet effective.

Reviewed on 2018/04/11

Pros

Easy to use, supports common services
Easy to use, supports common services

Cons

No custom service layer / API avail

Kareem S.

Monitis is an absolutely great software.

Reviewed on 2017/03/03

Monitis is by far one of the best monitoring programs that I've seen in a very long time. It's compatible with most latest PHP versions we have tested on PHP 5.6 - 7.0. The addon responds quickly plus they have a great support team to assist with any issues. If you are looking to provide your customers with clear and clean monitoring service then Monitis is defiantly the way to go. We have included it with not only our hosting customers we have deployed it along with our VPS and Dedicated Server customers as well.

Pros

Very clean and easy to use.