Workly Reviews

5/5 (4 reviews)
Nonna R.

Good solution

Reviewed on 2016/07/30

I've had this solution for more than 2 years. This is definitely stress free! Remove the pain and time out of employee scheduling. Coming from the work schedules to the reports, this is so convenient! No longer need time and attendance for clock in/out and can see time sheets! Thank you Workly!

Pros

- Multi - locations can be managed easily
- Employees can clock in/out.
- Managers and Employees can view schedules
- Centralization of information
- Perfect customer support

Response from Workly

Thanks Nonna for positive feedback! We will keep working hard on building the best workforce management software!

Easy Time Clocking App

Reviewed on 2015/12/18

Easy time clocking app which works on iPad. Just installed TimePad app into iPad and signed up at Workly.io. Time clock identifies employees based on QR code cards or PIN codes. Thats it!

Pros

Easy installation
Friendly customer care service
Competitive price
Photo audit function to avoid clock-ins by other employees

Good experience

Reviewed on 2017/10/25

Pros

Give you a chance to choose the work place before they know who you are. They support you in any problem you encounter

Nadin R.

One word about this solution is 'Perfect'

Reviewed on 2016/04/06

I'm a CEO of a small private company. I had a lot of problems with my employees attendance, because I cant stay at the office the whole day. I tried Workly some month ago. The situation with attendance has changed dramatically. Now, I can manage my employees' attendance through the perfectly developed reports. My pain is solved!Thanks a lot!

Pros

- easy to use
- buddy punching is prevented due to camera shooting
- affordable prices
- convenient UX

Cons