Zoho ShowTime

4,3
4,5
4,6
Company size: Self Employed

Zoho ShowTime is awesome!

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

From the time I decided to use it, it took just minutes to actually setup the session, register users, promote my session, conduct my session, design & give certificates and review session analytics. ST is really awesome and simple for an independent trainer like me to setup my training org.

Pros

Just above everything from session setup, setting up registration, taking in and approving registration, conducting the session, review and issue certificates - everything is cool and easy.

Cons

Questions tab is really useful, especially to project questions and answer. But having users to separately use that instead of one chat option is a bit confusing initially.

Raymond P.
Industry: Commercial Real Estate

Effective

Reviewed on 2020/10/14

Helped me train my employees quickly and efficiently.

Pros

The product is easy to use. I was able to upload my videos and screen recordings quickly and easily. Everything is customizable and there are so many great features. I really liked being able to attach my own documents to videos. That made things super easy.

Cons

I wish that it had screen recording software.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Rob E.

Fairly easy to setup. Not alot of options for video placement.

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

I like the integration with other Zoho Suite apps. Simple to use. Easy upload of slide show deck. Video window is a bit small and could be adjusted to allow larger size. Trying this software to evaluate the delivery of online lectures as part of an LMS. Like the ability to garner feedback on the session, but have not tried a live session yet.

Cons

1. The PPT integration seems to be only available for PC, not Mac.
2. Playback of slides seem to lose header information.
3. Hard to use the free version for larger class sizes.
4. Have not tried the distribution side of the software and need to still assess UX from students POV

Gai O.

Zoho Showtime Helping

Reviewed on 2020/04/08

It's been easy to use. I use GoCardless & Paypal for billing so I would like those to be integrated with Zoho in the manner that Stripe is. This software was so easy to understand. It's so easy to upload my On Demand videos to the site and then share them with my subscribers. The links look professional and are secure.

Pros

The software has helped me to set up a platform to make On Demand videos available to students who I am unable to teach in person in the Covid-19 crisis.

Cons

I am looking at upgrading and since I want to share long videos most of the plans don't offer as much storage as I think I'll need.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Enrico B.
Industry: E-Learning
Company size: Self Employed

Zoho for webinar a very interesting all in one solution

Reviewed on 2020/04/18

Very positive

Pros

Easy to setup webinars and plan them. Also how it works with Zoho booking and widgets is great.

Cons

Still did not found the whiteboard. A little confusing to manage all my demands for my use case where I need 4 Zoho solutions for but worth the money all to use.

Kiara R.
Industry: Financial Services

Does what I need it to!

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

Pros

I like the 3 different options of on demand, live broadcast, and the face to face classroom setup.

Cons

I didn't like how you couldn't organize the on demand lessons. You have the ability to order the content within the session but not the sessions themselves.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Sivasubramaniam V.

Reviewed on 2020/05/19

I am happy but would like to try at least for a month and then decide

Pros

The ease of usage
The quality
Usage of poll etc.

Cons

PPT with animations have a problem when you upload them and show

Sreejith V.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Best software to run online sessions

Reviewed on 2020/03/09

I had a good experience so far except the portal gui

Pros

This software has payment gateway integrated and no programming needed to setup.
We can launched ondemand /face to face sessions in few clicks.
User management is an attractive feature where we can manage all audience.

Cons

The portal UI should be more customizable like a website where more information can be passed. Not limited to upcoming or past or ondemand sessions.

Emin N.
Industry: Research

Useful software for middle-sized business or research companies

Reviewed on 2019/12/25

Despite, Zoho Showtime is not as popular as Microsoft PowerPoint or other presentation tools, during my Sales Assistant job, I used this software as other tools of Zoho. Especially, Chinese customers had positive feedbacks on working through this software, since they had opportunities to follow a .new series of presentations via mobile phones

Pros

1) Easy to install and learn to use different features
2) The capacity of Zoho attendants is really large to share a presentation and multimedia products
3) Data security is at a high level when you use this software and you are not annoyed by undesirable links and errors.

Cons

1) Most of the features and facilities of the software are only possible to use after a paid subscription
2) Sometimes the software has problems to connect the internet. It might be different in regard to browsers like Safari, Chrome or Internet Explorer
3) In editing procedures of presentation, the software can open new windows unexpectedly.

Achmad S.
Industry: Education Management

application for additional trial period

Reviewed on 2020/08/21

Pros

interested in using the zoho show application because it is easy to use

Cons

there is no tutorial and usage in Indonesian

Industry: Information Technology & Services

Can Zoho ShowTime best suite for remote medecine business

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

Honestly I need some extra time to truly evaluate the application before presenting to my customer

Cons

Can not say any cons before truly evaluating the app

Sergio A.
Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

Extremely professional, very willing to work

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

It is reliable, and it complies with what I expected it to do.
It has very good support
Good access and presentation. It seems very powerful, although I could not spend much time and just use the mail, I always want to achieve something new to surprise or achieve things that help my business.

Cons

I need more information in the native language. And so I can explore better.
I do not know everything I can do and achieve. On the one hand by the language and on the other by lack of time. Although I understand that there are many tools

Joaquim A.

Very Good

Reviewed on 2020/04/03

Very good

Pros

Very easy to use, good looking, and intuitive, with the possibility of making a later analysis of the sessions

Cons

In the weabinar we should see de attandees

Roshan R.
Industry: Animation

I love it

Reviewed on 2020/04/13

Pros

Ease of use and integration of Zoho CRM makes it very easy

Cons

It will be great if we can sell online courses on this platform

Anatoliy G.
Industry: Consumer Goods

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

I use the Show to train new employees. This is a convenient and simple tool that does not require the installation of additional software. This is especially important for our company, since we only use Chromebooks. Of the minuses - not very conveniently located chat. In short - a good product with a few shortcomings in the interface.

Pros

Easy setup. A convenient polling function. Can be used on Chromebook, does not require the installation of additional software.

Cons

No option Pay as you go. For the lecturer it is inconvenient to see the chat.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Increasing Audience Engagement with Web Conferencing

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Pros

Zoho Showtime is the software that I use when I’m conducting training sessions to a large group of attendees, especially to new hires. It’s convenient because there’s no need to download a software application. Each Zoho session can be accessed through a browser and can have up to 200 attendees. I can easily share my audio and video, record sessions, create polls, questions, or quizzes, ask for a rating, send chat messages, share my screen, and more. It also has its own slide presentation maker. It has a mobile app that allows easy access from various gadgets.

Cons

A disadvantage to Zoho is that the basic features are limited. I have to sign up for a premium account to unlock the other features. Also, I can’t see my attendee/s video, so I can’t check if they could follow along. I also noticed that Zoho consumes much internal memory, so it makes both my computer and internet slow. I suggest using a computer that has a higher RAM.

Dickson M.
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

showtime with zoho

Reviewed on 2020/01/17

training is essential to working people as most of the time they are glued to their machines in offices, so zoho showtime comes in handy helping these people to do their training through use of video sessions that they can use for their own sessions. its ability to distribute training handouts lead to awareness for training.

Pros

very user friendly, any knew user can easily follow, have detailed analytics that covers all the essentials and impacts of training.

Cons

because of the shorter time i have used it, havent found any weaknesses yet. maybe with time will see the challenges

Jamie T.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Great value that plays well with other zoho one aps

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Pros

Easy to set up and get going. Virtually no lag time. Very easy to use.

Cons

i wish there was more customizations and better branding.

Peter X.

Great Remote Training Tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/09

My overall experience with Zoho Showtime is great, I think they did a really good job.

Pros

Easy to use, and good performance as well.

Cons

Downloaded recording doesn't include PPT.

Daniel B.
Industry: E-Learning

Zoho ShowTime Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Pros

simplicity, has the functionality i need, web based software

Cons

missing features:
RTL Hebrew language support
payment management is not mature yet

Juan B.
Industry: Human Resources

My experience first two weeks

Reviewed on 2020/06/20

I need still to solve and evaluate a couple of important issues for my business, to see if I can adapt it to Zoho One or not, I do not know yet. I trY with excellent support of the master-franchise

Pros

Easy to manage and your support
The Remote calls menu and options

Cons

Some functions like polls are a bit too fix structured
so far I am checking if it´s possible to organise to breaking rooms in Remote calls where participate more than 15 persons in smaller sessions of 3-5 persons

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

El mansour E.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Great Software

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Pros

I like this software, easy to use and at the same time fast

Cons

for the moment I don't see any penalty on this software

Iris T.

Modern meetings

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/17

For the moment, nothing has happened to me or I have not experienced something that I do not like. Zoho always adapts to the user's needs.

Pros

In this information age, this tool is a good communication option. Organize your meetings and / or present new projects, it is excellent for conferences. You have many elements to achieve your business objectives.

Luis felipe L.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

I could get better coneected with my teammates in the company.

Pros

Efficient and intuitive I liked the enviroment of the platform and it was very useful to make my conferences with my team.

Cons

Nothing was bad for me, i really enjoyed it. Maybe you could add more options like conect with windows apps.

Steven P.

ShowTime has really added the professional touch to my presentations

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

The software allows me to professionally present and train without having to physically be on-site with the audience.

Pros

Ease of use. Immediately after opening the application for the first time I was able to figure out how to present within a few minutes. First presentation was 15 minutes later and all went well

Cons

I haven`t figured how to turn the video off when presenting using a headset. If people call in using the number provided then I don`t have to use video