Zoho ShowTime Reviews

Turn learning into a two-way street with Zoho ShowTime

4.7/5 (25 reviews)

Can Zoho ShowTime best suite for remote medecine business

Reviewed on 2019/08/14

Pros

Honestly I need some extra time to truly evaluate the application before presenting to my customer

Cons

Can not say any cons before truly evaluating the app

Sergio A.

Extremely professional, very willing to work

Reviewed on 2017/09/05

Pros

It is reliable, and it complies with what I expected it to do.
It has very good support
Good access and presentation. It seems very powerful, although I could not spend much time and just use the mail, I always want to achieve something new to surprise or achieve things that help my business.

Cons

I need more information in the native language. And so I can explore better.
I do not know everything I can do and achieve. On the one hand by the language and on the other by lack of time. Although I understand that there are many tools

Anatoliy G.

Reviewed on 2018/09/24

I use the Show to train new employees. This is a convenient and simple tool that does not require the installation of additional software. This is especially important for our company, since we only use Chromebooks. Of the minuses - not very conveniently located chat. In short - a good product with a few shortcomings in the interface.

Pros

Easy setup. A convenient polling function. Can be used on Chromebook, does not require the installation of additional software.

Cons

No option Pay as you go. For the lecturer it is inconvenient to see the chat.

Increasing Audience Engagement with Web Conferencing

Reviewed on 2018/10/14

Pros

Zoho Showtime is the software that I use when I’m conducting training sessions to a large group of attendees, especially to new hires. It’s convenient because there’s no need to download a software application. Each Zoho session can be accessed through a browser and can have up to 200 attendees. I can easily share my audio and video, record sessions, create polls, questions, or quizzes, ask for a rating, send chat messages, share my screen, and more. It also has its own slide presentation maker. It has a mobile app that allows easy access from various gadgets.

Cons

A disadvantage to Zoho is that the basic features are limited. I have to sign up for a premium account to unlock the other features. Also, I can’t see my attendee/s video, so I can’t check if they could follow along. I also noticed that Zoho consumes much internal memory, so it makes both my computer and internet slow. I suggest using a computer that has a higher RAM.

Peter X.

Great Remote Training Tool

Reviewed on 2018/09/09

My overall experience with Zoho Showtime is great, I think they did a really good job.

Pros

Easy to use, and good performance as well.

Cons

Downloaded recording doesn't include PPT.

Daniel B.

Zoho ShowTime Review

Reviewed on 2019/08/11

Pros

simplicity, has the functionality i need, web based software

Cons

missing features:
RTL Hebrew language support
payment management is not mature yet

Iris T.

Modern meetings

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/17

For the moment, nothing has happened to me or I have not experienced something that I do not like. Zoho always adapts to the user's needs.

Pros

In this information age, this tool is a good communication option. Organize your meetings and / or present new projects, it is excellent for conferences. You have many elements to achieve your business objectives.

Luis felipe L.

Excellent service!

Reviewed on 2018/04/02

I could get better coneected with my teammates in the company.

Pros

Efficient and intuitive I liked the enviroment of the platform and it was very useful to make my conferences with my team.

Cons

Nothing was bad for me, i really enjoyed it. Maybe you could add more options like conect with windows apps.

Steven P.

ShowTime has really added the professional touch to my presentations

Reviewed on 2017/08/15

The software allows me to professionally present and train without having to physically be on-site with the audience.

Pros

Ease of use. Immediately after opening the application for the first time I was able to figure out how to present within a few minutes. First presentation was 15 minutes later and all went well

Cons

I haven`t figured how to turn the video off when presenting using a headset. If people call in using the number provided then I don`t have to use video

Jojo A.

Zoho Showtime is unique, engaging, and totally worth a try.

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

I decided to use Zoho Showtime because I wanted to try something new, and I wanted to get more engagement from my audience than if I had just used a dry, boring powerpoint. Zoho Showtime offers a plethera of features, including the ability for viewers to see the slides on their phones, comment, ask questions, like slides, and participate in polls. It's great!

Pros

It has tons of features to engage the audience in the presentation. You can even add a life twitter feed!

Cons

The layout is kind of weird. When you want to edit your presentation, you can't just edit in the normal browser. It opens the editor in another window.

George A.

This is one of the highest quality email utilities that I have ever used. Features are great.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

Pros

There are no pesty ads, no false warnings, no junk mail, and spam cannot get through. PRIVATE BEYOND BELIEF!

Cons

Initial learning experience was slightly confusing because I did not understand all of the terminology, but once I got the hang of it, it was EASY.

Jacob P.

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/09/16

Zoho's customer support when I have contacted them has been nothing but fabulous. They are great and know how to explain the product to you over email support without any misunderstanding.

Pros

I love the entire interface of the product including the features which some come in handy when I really need them. I love the fact I have to have my customers register for the webinar so I can not only track which customers are attending but in fact to restrict it so everyone has a chance join at least 1-2 webinars.

Cons

I wish It would work a little better with the built in microphone in my laptop but that is the only thing

Great software

Reviewed on 2019/03/27

Pros

The ability to record your presentations, see your past sessions, polls, pre-upload your presentations before live presenting. Integrates well with their CRM.

Cons

I haven't used it enough to find any issues to date.

Kyrsten N.

Perfect for our company!

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Pros

We use this software for virtual design meetings with our clients. I love being able to set up a meeting ahead of time and set a time limit. This makes it easy to coordinate and user friendly.

Cons

I don't have any issues with it so far. We will be using this software for all of our clients that are out of state so it works perfectly for our company.

Mario C.

a different way of making presentations

Reviewed on 2018/04/01

Pros

I like to be able to schedule presentations, keep in mind the participants, be able to count on elements of other internal applications and external elements. I like that you can get feedback in the presentation.

Cons

From the free version to the paid version, the cost to obtain all the benefits is very high. It is still possible to have a lower payment plan.

Otto R.

Zoho for university collaboration

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Pros

Groups within the community approach and versatile functionalities to support co-operation in groups.

Cons

Hard to say. It seemed to fit quite well into, what I project as, our use cases. Devil is in the detail, though, and one detail I noticed was that in polling functionality didn't support multiple choices.

Milind J.

Excellent

Reviewed on 2019/05/03

Good network connectivity
Ability to mute participants
Registered Users only

Cons

Nothing as such, only thing free trial should have been atleast for couple of months since it would need some time to evaluate the software.

Ernest E.

Zoho ShowTime review

Reviewed on 2019/04/12

Very user-friendly

Pros

I tried it out ince...haven't really used it a lot.

Cons

No negative feedback at this time ...haven't really used it a lot.

Rob E.

Fairly easy to setup. Not alot of options for video placement.

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Pros

I like the integration with other Zoho Suite apps. Simple to use. Easy upload of slide show deck. Video window is a bit small and could be adjusted to allow larger size. Trying this software to evaluate the delivery of online lectures as part of an LMS. Like the ability to garner feedback on the session, but have not tried a live session yet.

Cons

1. The PPT integration seems to be only available for PC, not Mac.
2. Playback of slides seem to lose header information.
3. Hard to use the free version for larger class sizes.
4. Have not tried the distribution side of the software and need to still assess UX from students POV

Good Conferencing Tool

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/11

The free version is great and the paid versions provide good value.

Pros

Zoho Showtime is a good tool for conferencing, training, and presenting. I like how Zoho gives you the ability to upload PowerPoint files or use Zoho Show files to use directly in the conference. My favorite part, though, is that Zoho provides a free version that surprisingly is very feature-rich.

Faith H.

Good for online teaching

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Easy to use, cost less.

Pros

free, user friendly, sound quality is good in general.

Cons

sometimes I heard an Eco sound, no hands up feature

Very easy to set up and use.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/04

My clients enjoy using it - they told me it was easy to use.

Pros

Easy to load presentations and launch webinar. I like that the audience can easily provide feedback.

Cons

It is great that we can now record. Just have to watch the size limit, but otherwise, this is good.

Megan C.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/06/13
Chad C.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2017/11/28

Came in the clutch when I needed it!

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Pros

The program is like most of Zoho other products which are pretty straightforward and easy to use out the box.

Cons

The codec which is used for recording may not be the greatest. You have to be very mindful your recording.

6.0/10