iAuditor

Save time and effort by replacing paper based systems.

Billy D.
  • Industry: Renewables & Environment

Very Good

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Pros

iAuditor is very easy to use, I especially like that there are regular updates and new features added. Logic is one of my favourite features as it adds extra functionality to my templates.

Cons

I do not have any cons at present. The software is very good.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Billy. Glad to hear you are making use of Logic based questions in your templates.

Paul W.
  • Industry: Food Production

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Pros

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

Cons

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Phil S.

Must have for any compliance audit

Reviewed on 2021/03/09

Pros

IAuditor was extremely easy to incorporate into our company. I use it for safety audits on all of our sites. It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

Cons

When the audit is completed, I log onto the Safety Culture website. I have not figured how to delete partial audits from my dashboard.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Phil. Thanks for the review and happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system. In regards to removing incomplete inspections please reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again.

Pete D.
  • Industry: Government Administration

Reviewed on 2019/04/26

Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Pros

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

Cons

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

Tania M.

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

Pros

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

GREAT product and so versatile

Reviewed on 2018/01/19

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

Pros

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

Cons

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

Rick H.
  • Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

safety audits

safety

Pros

easy to use. really enjoy going over the site

Cons

non really. Fo fills our needs. no real problems.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Rick. Thanks for the feedback and review. Good to hear you are finding it easy to use!

Peter C.
  • Industry: Mining & Metals
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

iAuditor review

Reviewed on 2021/03/03

Great experience. Only problem has been getting the business to promote its use across the board. Money restraints has the business promoting the use Microsoft Powerapps as preferred option.

Pros

Intuitive user interface. Great support.

Cons

Analytics could be more powerful? eg Extract all non-compliances over 5 year period fro a particular template/inspection in one printable display?

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Peter. Thanks for the review. That's great feedback about Analytics that we will pass onto the team so thank you for sharing.

Steve A.

Electrical Service and Construction QA

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Very happy with it. Has saved lots of time compiling reports for clients

Pros

User friendly by our site teams. Professional looking reports

Cons

Can be confusing to build templates until you are well conversed with the intricacies.

Response from SafetyCulture

Hey there Steve. Thanks for the review. Good to hear you are liking the looks of the reports. If you ever get stuck with building templates, feel free to reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat function.

David J.

Training Tracking and Planning

Reviewed on 2021/02/25

Being used on a weekly basis to input information on my programs and forward plan for recommended progress.

Pros

The fact that I can report on individuals or groups and forward plan further events help me plan and time manage.

Cons

The initial setup of the templates can be a little clunky, not easy to navigate at the build stage

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi David. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad you are making use if our reporting. If you ever need any help with building templates, feel free to reach out to Customer Support via the Livechat icon on the bottom right.

Lukasz G.
  • Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain

user

Reviewed on 2021/03/05

Pros

Fast and easy to use. Mobile and easy to learn

Cons

adding photos. sometimes this is very annoying.

Response from SafetyCulture

Thanks for the feedback Lukasz. If you ever run into issues with adding photos into inspections, let us know via the LiveChat function and that will connect you to our Customer Support team. We're always happy to help.

Nivita K.

Great Software

Reviewed on 2021/02/17

Pros

Its easy on the eyes, user friendly and super simple to navigate

Cons

The save/close options for inspections was a little confusing at first not knowing if it says completed but then we got use to it

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Nivita - Thanks for the review and it's great to hear you find iAuditor user friendly.

Maria O.

Easy to format and finalize reports from field techs

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Pros

It is very easy for field technicians to send me their reports for final editing and formatting.

Cons

The image attachments feel like their just thrown in, it would be nice if there were more options for adding in images to reduce the amount of editing required.

Graham B.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

iAuditor Makes Inspections So Much Easier!

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Cyclical inspections became so much easier once I spent the time to create the inspections in iAuditor.
This is a brilliant piece of software that I highly recemmend.

Pros

You can create outstanding quality inspection lists and quality checks in minimal time.
The features and functionality made me look really professional when I presented the completed inspection sheet to my line manager.
Branding is a great addition to make the final reports look professional and personal.
Works great on tablet or phone which makes is super-handy and discreet.
It can be as simple or complex as you choose it to be.

Cons

The Geo locating is sometimes off and annoying, but mostly pretty good.

Ryan C.

The easiest auditing experience I've had

Reviewed on 2016/09/15

I started with a just a few iAuditor licenses but when other people saw how organized our audit reports were, they jumped on board. We now have 60+ people using iAuditor in the field.

Pros

The help and support service SafetyCulture offers is second to none. It saves us a ton of time in the field and gives you a complex audit report that would've been impossible to obtain with conventional methods. We're able to create a template in 30 minutes, identify gaps in the system and provide real time feedback.

Cons

The front end is great but the data management needs some work in my opinion. We can export in a CSV or use the API for JSON but it requires some technical investment on our end.

Brandon R.

Great field review tool for site reviews!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

- I can use iAuditor from either my phone, tablet or laptop, depending on what I have on-hand while on-site.
- Can insert pictures taken with device directly into specific sections of the report.
- I can create various types of question/review items (buttons, drop-down, multi-line text fields, etc.)

Cons

- Using iAuditor to create forms can be confusing, and their help pages don't really clear up the confusion.

Stuart E.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

iAuditor is great for field reviews and site visits

Reviewed on 2020/02/29

Allows us to use digital forms instead of paper-based reviews forms.

Pros

iAuditor allows us to create service-specific forms that include dynamic fields, add photos directly into the report and complete conditional question and answer sections of the report.

Cons

The formatting options for iAuditor when exporting to Word or PDF are limited, and more customization would allow us to export with minimal editing.

Masha S.

Best EHS inspection checklist app

Reviewed on 2016/09/13

iAuditor helps me look for hazards that threaten the health or safety of my workers. The checklist templates are easy to build and I can customize for them for any situation. Having the audit forms and camera tool all-in-one really saves me a lot of time in getting the report finished.

Pros

Love that its ease to customize and create my own audit checklists in the app. Saves me so much time in the field and I can insert pictures with mark-ups right in the report that I can share instantly. I'm able to see information about how we're doing over time and where we can improve easily.

Shela G.
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

iAuditor

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Pros

i like that i can put it on my phone and have the option to work while I'm walking around

Cons

its very easy to use but some of the wording can be confusing

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Shela - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are using iAuditor while being mobile.

Peter R.
  • Industry: Maritime
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

I audit

Excellent

Pros

Easy to use at all times in particular offshore

Cons

Nothing to comment on as it is good product

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Peter. Great to hear you are using iAuditor offshore.

Nick D.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

The form creation features are confusing

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

Pros

- Creating custom forms for various types of field inspections
- Exporting to PDF/Word directly in a somewhat formatted report
- Ability to use multiple question field types (text box, check box, radio buttons, drop downs, etc.)

Cons

- Creating forms can be confusing
- Back end isn't very user friendly
- Formatting options are limited

Tony G.
  • Industry: Utilities

Good to use

Great to work with

Pros

good to down load onto your phone and use

Cons

i did not have any issues using it on my phone

Response from SafetyCulture

Hi Tony. Thanks for the review. Great to hear you are using it on your iPhone.

Siti nur H.

Reviewed on 2019/05/24

Micheline K.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

Evan O.

Auditing made easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/10

Streamlining our auditing and reporting processes.

Pros

It removes the need for double handling of information - we can produce a report on our findings quickly and easily.

Cons

Training nurses in a new IT system is always a struggle - the computing skill set is relatively new to a lot of staff in aged care.