Ahrefs

SEO toolset that helps you rank higher and get more traffic.

Habib
Habib

The Swiss knife for SEO

Reviewed on 2022/04/09

I just can't express enough how powerful and important this tool is. It helps me outrank my competitors by finding their lackings and building links from their backlink profiles. It's a tool that can't be replaced with any other tool on the market, but this one is quite expensive I might say. There are tons of features like site audit, and keyword explorer and each one of these features comes in handy in the case of SEO.

Pros

If you are an SEO you must be heard of this software before, this one got the biggest database of backlinks in the world, I can't think of a day without it. It helps me like nothing else in the world in case of finding link-building opportunities. Helps me to audit and optimize my websites and outrank the competitors easily. For anyone taking SEO seriously, this is a must-have tool for sure. Data accuracy is the best in the market and reliable.

Cons

Too expensive for beginners, and there the limitations with the basic packages.

Tayyab
Tayyab
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

All Resources to Grow Search Traffic

Reviewed on 2020/06/23

I found it useful and beneficial in Keyword Research and Analyze Competitor Details.

Pros

Ahrefs is a complete SEO tool that holds multiple tools like
Link building
Keyword research
Competitor analysis
Rank tracking
Site audits
I usually use Ahref for keyword Research which is important to grab the traffic to your site as well as analyze the top rank keywords.

Cons

Little bit Complex Interface
Many filters on referring domains
Not 100% accurate Stats
less Internal link opportunities

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

I was in doubt that all are the same in some way. But After research and use, I found Ahref more useful than others in most of the terms like backlink research for my website [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Used to be the best.

Reviewed on 2023/11/15

Pros

Was a great tool, used it daily. Their credit system and legacy plans makes it too costly and frankly just gets annoying. Moving to se rankings which makes me sad.

Cons

The credit system. It ruined the brand especially as AI rises.

Response from Ahrefs

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I think there might be some confusion about the credit system, which only applies to new plans, not Legacy plans.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] if you would like additonal clarification about your previous Legacy plan.

Lois
Lois

Valuable SEO Tool

Reviewed on 2021/05/21

Overall I use Ahrefs frequently and it has a major impact on my daily activities, especially for backlinking, an essential part of my work. I am pleased with it and have no plans to change.

Pros

The thing I like most about Ahrefs is the backlink feature where I can check the link profile of my competitors and copycat their strategies.

Cons

Unfortunately, Ahrefs is fairly costly, so when starting out and building my marketing agency, it would have been nicer to have more entry-level-friendly pricing. Sometimes there are also slow loading issues.

Needed more features

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

From my understanding, Ahrefs uses larger data sets than some of its competitors so this was a major appeal.
Jason
Jason

Ahrefs is a great tool but I eventually switched to scale up

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Great tool, I would recommend it especially if you have only a small number of projects to manage, or if you have the resources to pay for it & other tools.

Pros

I love the technical site auditing tools in Ahrefs. It made it very easy to score, audit, and check fixes to my project websites.

Cons

Ahrefs also has some of the best backlink profile evaluation tools in the industry, although SEMRush makes disavowing & scoring toxic links somewhat easier. We ran into limitations when trying to add more projects that led to us switching to SEMRush.

Gianfranco
Gianfranco

Ahrefs is the most useful tool for your SEO and Content Marketing campaigns

Reviewed on 2019/10/30

Ahrefs is my favorite tool nowadays for everything related to SEO. I cannot live (or at least work) without it.

Pros

I've found Ahrefs to be tremendously convenient and efficient, to run SEO analyses, on your websites, on specific keywords and domains, and also to analyze all competitors.

Cons

There's nothing really that I don't like about Ahrefs.
Maybe they could expand their courses in the "Ahrefs Academy", since last time that I've checked they only had 2 courses: 1) Marketing with Ahrefs 2)Blogging for Business. Having something more advanced like Competitive intelligence, SEO on-page / off-page, and PPC tutorials, would be really an asset.

Aditya
Aditya
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

One of the best SEO tools

Reviewed on 2023/02/12

The deployment was really easy within the organisation. It led to a really smooth process where we could actually check our competitors. Although, this was used for a short while but the easiest was checking and removing harmful links pointing to our websites.

Pros

1. keywords checker2. backlink profile checker3. overall statistics and traffic checker

Cons

None, bit expensive but gets our work done

Response from Ahrefs

Happy to hear this, Aditya!

When you return to Ahrefs, remember that you can check your competition in terms of their:

- Top pages
- Website structure
- Keywords they rank for, but you don't
- Websites that link to them, but not to you

..and much more. Here's a starting point about the features that enable these capabilities: https://ahrefs.com/domain-comparison

And don't forget to reach out to our support team, who can provide specific advice on how to use Ahrefs given your context.

Hope to see you back with us soon! :)

- Andrei

Darien
Darien
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Ahrefs is a quality SEO toolset that offers numerous free premium quality SEO features

Reviewed on 2021/03/02

Ahrefs has helped me address SEO issues with my website, helping provide a simple tool to oversee the continued growth of my sites SEO.

Pros

Being an individual who runs a couple websites for my company, I am not someone who is interested in paying the hundreds of $$/month for access to the unlimited access agency-level tools that many SEO companies offer; however Ahrefs provides numerous tools and services for free - making it the best option for someone like myself who wants to boost their SEO without paying ridiculous amounts of money.

Ahrefs offers a quality overview of your websites SEO & ranking factors, helping you find & address issues - such as 404 errors (due to old bad links), giving a list of external backlinks & referring domains and their domain authority/page authority, and showing lists of top pages & organic keywords - all for free. To top it off, they also send me a free monthly report listing new/lost backlinks and important SEO notices about my account - again, all for free, when competing products lock all these features behind a paywall.

Obviously, the free tier has limits to what you can access, but overall Ahrefs helps me manage my companies SEO without spending thousands of dollars a year on unneeded tools & features.

Cons

Ahrefs can be confusing to learn & use if you are not used to SEO terminology, and they do little to help address this. However this is not a huge issue, as Ahrefs is a professional platform made for SEO experts; so a learning curve for people new to this world is not a huge issue as they are addressing their target audience.

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

Their free tier offered actual useful tools, unlike other companies
Mike
Mike

Best Tool for KW Research and Website Auditing

Reviewed on 2020/09/22

I give Ahrefs an A+ for all of its powerful features!

I give Ahrefs an A+ for all of its powerful features!

Pros

I use Ahrefs extensively for in-depth keyword research, backlink checking, auditing our websites and now their new Ahrefs Webmaster Tools (AWT) feature!

I also like how organized everything feels inside the dashboard area.

Cons

Would love to see a built-in AI tool for automatic content creation. And at $179/mo it's a bit pricey but well worth it for all it offers.

Cliff
Cliff

Ahrefs for a small digital marketing agency

Reviewed on 2019/11/06

so far I'm super happy. I love the train tutorials that the marketer does and the information I'm learning seems to be falling into place and I'm quite sure I will be able to dominate my local market and help my clients do the same in short order.

Pros

this software has more than I will need to take care of all of my customers needs in a big big way! There is no doubt that after learning to use it in an effective way I will be able to provide a tremendous value and help my clients reach higher rankings at a much faster Pace than my bigger competitors.

Cons

there is a little bit of a learning curve. I don't mind because I have been referred this software many times by many larger organizations.

Ramona

Great tool, crazy pricing, little value for the money since getting into the new pricing model.

Reviewed on 2022/10/18

Ahrefs in itself is an amazing piece of software. The pricing model is a rip off.

Pros

Ahrefs is a standard in SEO. I have been using it for 2 years already (switched over from SEMrush) and I love it. I have spent hundreds of hours, I run my entire agency on it. Overall a very solid tool. Compared to SEMrush (and reason why I still use Ahrefs) great dashboard, easy to use.

Cons

Since the new pricing model it's a pain. You are being charged "credits" for just breathing around the software. Logged into it 2 times, looked at a keyword ranking that's already generated and I "consumed" 8 credits. There is no exact grid to know what uses up your credits, not to mention I think it's silly to pay extra for seeing the HOMEPAGE (dashboard, which loads instantly) or doing your regular work.I am AFRAID to use this software (that I need to and pay over 200 bucks/month to use), because I'll get slapped with "extra" credits and even more money to be paid. They have removed features and pushed them into the 400 bucks tier, in an eternal chase to squeeze even more money. I am a business owner myself, but the greed they display is shocking.I am currently trying to understand how SEMrush can do most of my needed tasks and just save my money in the future. I did bother to write this review (which nobody will care for), because I was an enthusiastic user, I still love Ahrefs to bits, but I cannot pay a fortune just to view a dashboard and run 2 reports.

Response from Ahrefs

Sorry to see you disappointed, Ramona!

Contrary to popular belief, this pricing change was not made ad-hoc. In fact, we studied the usage patterns of our paying customers and designed it in such a way where 80% were barely affected, while the remaining 20% were affected to a varying degree, based on how much they use the platform.

We also allow grandfathered users (like yourself) to keep their legacy plans, provided they don't interrupt them.

From what you're telling me, it looks like you've probably discontinued it. But if you feel you've been wronged, please reach out to our support team who will gladly help you out. Especially since you're a loyal customer :)

To further address your concerns, we do have an area under account settings where you can limit credits/user (we DON'T auto-charge by default).

Dashboard only uses 1 credit/month to load all projects, while the Rank Tracker has its own limits. Read more:

• Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

All In One SEO/ SEM Research and Optimization Tool

Reviewed on 2022/11/15

As a digital marketer that manages SEO and PPC campaigns for clients, Ahrefs is an essential tool for providing value and good results for my clients. The amount of keyword data provided within Ahrefs is unmatched by similar tools. We have improved all of our clients "website score" and they have seen the results with more traffic and better leads.

Pros

The software contains so many features for keyword research, website optimization, link building, competitor tracking and so much more. The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients. My favorite tool is the "content gap" functionality which provides us with the websites where our competitors are linked so we are able to go after those websites or similar websites.

Cons

There is a huge learning curve because the software contains so many features and ways to use the software. Additionally, the software can get very expensive because of the number of licenses our business requires.

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

More features, better data and more overall functionality than any of the competitors.

Response from Ahrefs

"The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients."

This made our day - thank you! ^^

About your concerns, we heard you Abby. In fact, we're in the process of updating all of our How to Ahrefs documentation for all new Site Explorer 2.0 reports. So stay tuned!

You can also follow our social channels where we're posting short explainer videos about each new functionality.

For any questions you might have, don't hesitate to ping us at [email protected]. We're always happy to help out :)

Richard

100% Recommended to SEO Experts

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Overall, our experience with Ahrefs was positive. While the team's customer service could be better - the actual tool is powerful. It's truly an SEO expert's perfect tool. It has some of the best insights available - and the company is constantly expanding their efforts. Recently, they updated their content explorer system, making it more comprehensive. For our agency, we were able to really fine-tune our keywords and find great linking opportunities. If you are looking for a program to capitalize and do the same, Ahrefs is a great place to start.

Pros

- Amazing backlinking tool
- Easy to understand keyword search system
- Ability to track keyword rankings by the minute
- Quality reporting tool
- 7-day trial for first timers
- Company sends valuable training information
- Daily support if needed

Cons

- Can be complicated for first-time SEO users
- Its design is simple and a bit mundane.
- Customer service is not the friendliest.

Moz Pro, AccuRanker and Semrush

Moz Pro, AccuRanker and Semrush

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

I firmly believe that, as an SEO expert, we should be knowledgable of all tools that are available on the market. I took a chance with Ahrefs to see what the hype as about. Truthfully, it's a beneficial tool - providing some of the best insight, specifically regarding backlinking - helping to highlight linking opportunities against the competition.
Malte

Best backlink software

Reviewed on 2020/09/27

A cheap toolbox with some really great tools. It does what it is supposed to do. Nothing fancy but reliable.

Pros

ahrefs is an inexpensive all-in-one SEO platform with a strong focus on backlinks. While the other features are OK, I mainly use it for backlinks, where it absolutely excels.

Cons

The UI has not changed in many years and I feel the usability could be improved upon.

Click stream data has not been updates since December 2019.

The rank tracker is really just that - a rank tracker. Some competitors have a much stronger focus and the SEO project management aspect.

Moz Pro

Reasons for Choosing Ahrefs

ahrefs has more backlink data and updates it more often.

Moz Pro

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

ahrefs has more backlink data and updates it more often.
Yoyo

Ahrefs is an expensive product that does its job.

Reviewed on 2021/07/24

Overall, I had a great experience with it, however, it costs too much for the value it provides. It needs to lower it's price to remain competitive as more niche tools come up.

Pros

Backlink tracking, competitor analysis, and SEO auditing is great with Ahrefs. Ahrefs is, besides SEMRush one of the most comprehensive software for SEO.

Cons

It is way too expensive as a SaaS software. There are competitors and even free versions of tools that does all of what Ahref does separately/individually. Ahref just combines it all together.

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

I have also tried SEMRush. I like Ahrefs user interface better but SEMRush is still real good too. Ahrefs is more focused on backlinks and SEMrush on google ads. And they are both around the same pricing.
Mohammed
Mohammed
  • Industry: Graphic Design

The best complete SEO tool I have seen ever

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

As an SEO expert, I have to work with several types of tools. I have found ahrefs is a very helpful tool for SEO experts. I can do everything that requires to rank my website. I can do the overall competitor analysis with that tool. I can find out the referring domain, quality of referring domain, number of internal linking to a specific page, top-performing pages, outgoing link, etc. I didn’t use their rank tracker so can’t make any comment on it. It is an awesome SEO tool in my opinion.

Pros

The main thing I love about ahrefs I can optimize the website with a single tool. I can do keyword research (Info, money, comparison, keyword), backlink analysis, Internal linking analysis, domain strength analysis, traffic analysis, anchor text analysis, dofollow - nofollow link ratio, etc. Actually, there are so many features on ahrefs that can’t be described in a few lines. For example, I can find out many low competitive keywords from my competitors' URL, using the organic keywords feature. I think it creates an extra advantage. They have added a new feature recently, which is organic keywords 2.0. It helped me to find a fresh new keyword to work. It also helped me to find out the recent ranking keywords of my website. Their other interesting feature is the content gap, I have analyzed my competitors and found many content ideas that were not covered by them. So it is amazing.

Cons

I have found a problem with organic keywords that is they repeat the same keyword again and again on multiple pages. It creates a problem at the time of keyword researching. And it shows less search volume than any other keyword research tool. Last thing I dislike their pricing and trial version price. The Trial version should be given for free.

• Industry: Computer Hardware
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

In the current market, it is the greatest tool for locating backlinks and for all-around SEO

Reviewed on 2022/02/24

Using Ahrefs, you don't need to employ an SEO company to see business websites. We may study our competitors' websites to see how they've grown their businesses to rank highly in search results, and then replicate that strategy ourselves. To get the most out of Keyword Explorer, we need to know what our competitors are ranking for and what we should be targeting. You can immediately check how many people search for such words each month, and how many of them visit our site. Content that is relevant to our audience will show us how to keep our company pages healthy. Use Ahrefs to see how our website performs on mobile devices and in various countries. Find out who's visiting our site from these locations and see how it performs on these devices.

Pros

Ahrefs is a powerful and useful tool for SEO because it offers a wide range of options. When I started using Ahrefs in 2019, it was the finest approach for me to find out about my competitors' links, keywords, and traffic. I use site explorer to look at my website's links and keywords. We can also see how our competitors' sites are linked to and how many backlinks they are getting. The URL and Domain Ratings can be monitored. Ahrefs also ranks your website. Determine which other websites are related to this URL. Using batch analysis and link intersections, I'm able to view many websites in one click. You can use Ahrefs "keyword explorer" as well. For your website, we can utilize this tool to find country-specific keywords and the number of individuals searching for those terms. The best way to come up with keyword ideas. People frequently inquire about this. This is also supported by the tool. Using tools like Content Explorer, we can see what other people are already doing in the form of content, which gives us new ideas for our own. Content ideas might be sparked with the help of this instrument.

Cons

It seems like I'm not taking advantage of a lot of the capabilities that are available to me. That would be wonderful if you could show me some of the stuff I'm missing. Consequently, when I log on, I can see exactly what needs to be done. To give you an example, I can see which pages are taking a long time to load, which sites have lost a significant amount of search exposure, and whose backlinks with high authority we've earned or lost.

It would be fantastic if there was a mobile app for it! I don't always want to carry around a laptop when I'm using Ahrefs on the move. Users of a mobile app can add basic features to the app.

Response from Ahrefs

Happy to know you're a loyal Ahrefs customer since 2019 :)

If you think you're missing out on certain features, then please check out our Ahrefs Academy (https://ahrefs.com/academy) packed with useful video tutorials and our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AhrefsCom) where Sam will walk you through concrete SEO use cases (and how Ahrefs can help).

Of course, you can always write us at [email protected] in case you have any questions or concerns.

As for any feature requests you might have please publish them here: https://ahrefs.canny.io/

The more upvotes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier it will be considered by our product team when reviewing the product roadmap.

Regards,
Andrei

Muhammad
Muhammad
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

Ahrefs

Reviewed on 2022/07/15

Ahrefs is one of the best tools for backlinks I ever used. It provides the option of content-gap through which we can find the most comitent sites for backlinks. It is the most trusted tools by the world professional SEO experts.

Pros

The best thing about Ahrefs is that it has a content-gap option that helps you to find websites from which you are competent in getting links
Ahrefs shows the score of the site which help to find out the goodness of the site

Cons

I didn't find the major cons of this tool but the accuracy of the data is questionable sometimes
Sometimes it keeps blocking our access which cause the disruption

Response from Ahrefs

Happy to know you like the content gap tool, Muhammad!

Can you write us at [email protected] about the time we blocked your access, as well as the accuracy of the data that you find questionable?

If you're referring to the organic traffic that doesn't match the one in Google Search Console, that's because ours is an estimate. You can read more on how we calculate it here: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/1863206-what-is-organic-traffic-in-ahrefs-and-how-do-we-calculate-it

If you're talking about keyword volume that doesn't match the one in Google Keyword Planner, that's because we un-group close variants that GKP groups together: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/72571-how-accurate-is-keyword-search-volume-in-ahrefs

Anyway, write us in the support chat about these concerns and one of our colleagues will kindly assist you :)

Anthony
Anthony

The Ultimate SEO Toolkit

Reviewed on 2023/01/13

Overall, my experience with Ahrefs has been positive. It provides a comprehensive set of features, detailed information on backlinks, keyword rankings, and organic search traffic, a user-friendly interface, and the ability to monitor competitors' performance. However, it can be expensive, and the software can be a complex, cluttered interface.

Pros

I like using Ahrefs because its comprehensive features help me improve my website's SEO and search engine visibility. The software provides detailed information on backlinks, keyword rankings, and organic search traffic, which allows me to understand my website's performance and identify areas for improvement. Additionally, the software is user-friendly and easy to navigate, making it simple to set up and use. The ability to track and monitor my competitors' performance is also a huge plus.

Cons

One thing that I dislike about Ahrefs is that it can be quite expensive, especially for small businesses or individual use. Additionally, the software can be quite complex, so it may take some time and effort to master all of its features. Additionally, some users may find the software's interface to be cluttered and overwhelming.

Response from Ahrefs

Appreciate the review, Anthony, especially the title! :)

To address your concerns:

1. For individual use, we recommend using our free plan - Ahrefs Webmaster Tools: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools

This one gives you free access to 2/5 of our core tools (Site Explorer & Site Audit) for all your verified websites.

Or, you can try one of our free (but limited) tools from our free tools hub: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools

2. If Ahrefs may seem too complex at first sight, be sure to check our "How to Ahrefs" course, where we provide actionable use cases for each report: https://ahrefs.com/academy/how-to-use-ahrefs

3. For the record, every metric in Ahrefs comes with a hint explaining what it means.

Nevertheless - I'm curious. Which parts of the interface did you find cluttered?

Don't hesitate to write us at [email protected] about how we can improve our product :)

Shahin

Ahrefs terminated our Legacy Plan

Reviewed on 2023/11/14

Pros

Ahrefs has been a reliable tool for us, particularly when it comes to backlink data and keyword research tools. The user experience is intuitive and user-friendly, making it easy for us to navigate and gather valuable insights.

Over the years, we have consistently recommended Ahrefs to our clients, and it has been instrumental in helping us analyze trends in the digital landscape. However, we've recently encountered a significant drawback with their new credit system. This change in pricing and usage structure has made it untenable for us to continue using and recommending Ahrefs to our clients.

As a result, both our clients and ourselves are in the process of transitioning to alternative solutions that better align with our needs and budget constraints. While Ahrefs has served us well in the past, this recent change has unfortunately prompted us to seek alternatives.

Cons

Until just a few days ago, I had been a loyal user of Ahrefs for over a decade. However, I recently encountered a sudden and unexpected issue with the platform. Out of the blue, we received a message notifying us that our legacy plan was being terminated due to excessive usage. What made this situation even more frustrating was the absence of any prior usage warnings. It felt like a sudden and unpleasant surprise, and the lack of proactive communication from Ahrefs didn't help.

Setting aside the cost implications, I believe that if someone from the Ahrefs team had taken the time to reach out and guide us through transitioning to a new plan, we might have been more willing to cooperate. Instead, all we received was an email informing us of the termination of our plan.

In addition to this disappointing experience, there were a few other issues that we had encountered while using Ahrefs:

The traffic numbers and estimates provided by the platform often proved to be wildly inaccurate.
Backlink data was inconsistent, sometimes showing lost links and found links without a clear pattern.
Ranking data obtained from scraped SERPs consistently diverged from the data in Google Search Console (GSC) or real live Google searches.
Overall, our experience with Ahrefs left much to be desired, primarily due to the abrupt termination of our plan and the lack of reliable data accuracy. We hope that Ahrefs can improve its customer service and data quality in the future.

Response from Ahrefs

Hi Shahin,

We're sorry that we had to discontinue your Legacy plan. Please believe that this decision was not taken lightly.

We have not updated our pricing for Legacy users in 9 years. During that time, we have added significant functionality to our product, technological costs have increased, and the internet has become significantly larger, requiring more resources to crawl.

Unfortunately, all of this means we can no longer support the pricing and limits of Legacy accounts with significant usage.

But we fully agree we could have communicated all of this in a better way. We sincerely apologize for making you feel like you haven't been a valued customer.

Please don't hesitate to reach out via our private community or at [email protected] if you have additional questions or would like further clarification.

Thank you for being a long-term Ahrefs user, and again, we sincerely apologize that we can't continue with your Legacy account and for the misstep in communication.

Markus

Good, but the new Price Model is to criticize

Reviewed on 2022/07/22

Finally I am satisfied with the Tool and its features itself, but in the last Weeks for several Times some Bugs and also the "new" Pricing Model satisfy me not really.

Pros

Ahrefs deliver finally all necessary Elements to set up a good and efficient SEO Strategy. If it is about Tools to analyze and / or Tools for Improvement - everything is available

Cons

Biggest Point of Critic is - the Pricing Model. Every Modul cost extra, what can make this Tool finally extremely expensive. 2nd Point of Critic ist this Payment Rule of "used" Rows per Month. Here you have within your "Pack" a Limit and if you pass this Limit you have to pay with the next Invoice more as maybe expected. Ok - you can set in the Settings a Limit, but this is something you have to know. If not >> Trap!

Response from Ahrefs

Thank you for your feedback, Markus :)

And apologies for the inconveniences caused by downtimes.

However, when reports do not load successfully (during downtimes), no reports per month are consumed. This is a failsafe we put in regarding the usage of your subscription.

As for the "Pay as you go" pricing, we're sorry it's not working for you. For Ahrefs, in general, it allows us to keep prices lower for light users while people who use and benefit from service more pay more.

We have listed all our additional fees on our Pricing page (https://ahrefs.com/pricing) so users are fully aware of what would cost additional pay-as-you-go charges. Apart from that, we also have a special page under Account Settings > Limits and Usage, where you can monitor your account's limits and data usage at any time. Besides, you are also able to check your report usage in real-time from our Report Usage counter (at the top of the page next to the Account's name).

Hope this helps!

Amazing if you can afford it

Reviewed on 2022/08/31

I would be lost without this tool, i use it every day and its become critical to my work

Pros

Ahrefs is a top choice for keyword research and competitor analysis and only really compares to Semrush. Other products are cheaper but are nowhere near as detailed. While the price is too much for a lot of people, if you can afford it it will make that money back on traffic to your website. You'll also save time and be able to pinpoint keywords instead of guessing.

Cons

The only con is the price. I really can't come up with anything too negative to say about this product.

Just to give it a try

Reasons for Switching to Ahrefs

I had heard positive things about it

Response from Ahrefs

Thank you for the kind words! ^^

Monica
Monica

Great Alternative to Semrush!

Reviewed on 2023/10/10

I will continue use Ahrefs with most of my client's projects for its simplicity of use and quick and intuitive user interface, and great email alert service.

Pros

The inspection tools. They grant me a great view of what i need to fix on my website, and i find it more clear than Google Page Speed and google Console.

Cons

Some of the most interesting tools are paid ones, without the chance to try them in a limited way or with a trial.

Response from Ahrefs

Hi Monica,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Ahrefs! We're thrilled to hear that you're enjoying our inspection tools.

Thanks again!

Khushbu

Amazing Tool for Backlink Profile Analysis

Reviewed on 2022/12/10

Pros

I find Ahrefs useful for analyzing the backlink profile of the competitors. It is handy for link building and link intersection. There are many other useful features as well that makes it a full suite of SEO tools from domain analysis to keyword research.

Cons

The keyword research tool does not provide any detailed info like other tools such as Ubersuggest and Semrush.

Response from Ahrefs

Kudos Khusbu!

Would you mind telling us what detailed info other tools provide that we don't - please?

In the meantime, please note that we have unique metrics that you won't find in any other keyword research tools, such as:

- Traffic potential (shows you the traffic you'd get if you were to rank on position #1)
- Parent topic (shows whether it's possible to rank for a broader keyword)

In terms of unique keyword features, you can also benefit from:

- Keyword ideas reports (Also rank for, Also talk about, Traffic share by page/domain)
- SERP comparison tool (to compare the search intent of two different keywords)
- Position and ad history

Should you have further questions or want to locate the above features, don't hesitate to write us at [email protected] :)

Rahul

Ahref is the best tool for every website to quick rank in Google

Reviewed on 2022/09/24

I use last 3 years as per my experience Ahref is one of the best tools to rank easily website in Google. My own 15 website i manage with Ahref because its is very easy to use tool. So newbie i recommended use Ahref because it is very easy to use tools

Pros

Keyword Research is best feature of aharef, Also website new keyword daily given by ahref so very easy to update website daily with new keywords. Also keyword position tracking feature very good so i know daily which postion my keyword rank. Top page feature is best where i found which my post is ranked. Broken link feature is too goog so i know which i lost my link. Compitior page and domain feature also very good so know how to beat my compitiors with this feature. Site audit is best feature so i easily audit my website for technical seo problem fix. This feature very good help me in website technical error fix so i love ahref almost all features.

Cons

i check his all feature all very well not any dislike i have found so far

Response from Ahrefs

Thank you, Rahul!!