Megalytic

Professional web analytics reporting

Cru M.
  • Used Monthly for 1+ year

Simple CSV upload for our monthly reports

Reviewed on 2017/09/20

Simplistic reports for our clients.

Pros

How simple and easy it is to edit your reports. With Megalytics we include keyword rankings and integrate our clients Google Analytics and PPC data. This makes it very simple to consolidate all the information we want to show our clients as have over a 100+ . Definitely, recommend it.

Cons

Overall it is a pretty solid program. I sometimes find that the alignment has to be reset on new CSV uploads. I think this could definitely be fixed easily.

Mackenzie C.

Megalytic is really great for consolidating performance data from multiple sources/platforms!

Reviewed on 2017/11/21

This software has saved a LOT of time!

Pros

Megalytic makes it very easy to consolidate detailed (and sometimes extensive!) performance data from multiple sources into a single organized, visually-appealing, informative report. It's saved tons of time that would otherwise be spent manually creating performance reports for a number of clients.

Cons

There are a couple minor UX issues I ran into when using the report template builder, but they were eventually figured out.

Samantha L.

Simple product, yet customizations are limited

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

We have to send monthly reports to clients, and also need to dig up specific data tables for their analysis.

Pros

Generation of canned reports are quick and easy. If you don't really care much about the presentation of content, but simply just aiming to export or send a monthly report to your client, this tool is a no brainer.

Cons

The report widgets are very rigid, and do not have too much I can customize on. If you're going for very specfic reports (note that specific reports can be very common reports too), and aiming for report perfection, you'll find many limitations with this tool.

Lauren S.

Excellent reporting tool, great UX and best customer service I've ever experienced

Reviewed on 2016/11/04

This is an excellent reporting tool. We use this monthly for upwards of 70 reports. It is very easy to use, it looks great, it has the functions we need. And to top it off, the customer service is probably the best I've ever experienced. When I email about an issue, I usually hear back within a matter of hours, rather than "within 1 - 2 business days". When we email regarding an issue, we'll get helped, with made-for-us videos showing exactly how to solve our issue. The reports look professional, the many widgets and the data they show (plus how they show) allow for a great reporting experience. You can visualize data in ways the client will understand and appreciate.

Pros

The number of widgets there are, how you can segment the data to depict what you need. The way you can customize each report. The extremely fast customer service, the extremely helpful, tailored customer experience. The simplicity of using the functions, adding accounts, creating template reports and more. The great-looking reports it produces. The ability to pleasantly and lucidly display the visualization of data. Did I mention that excellent, fast, helpful customer service?

Cons

It's is a bit pricey when you get to the point of having 10s and 10s of client Analytics/Adwords connections. I'd say that's the only downfall!

Cru M.

The Ultimate Reporting System!

Reviewed on 2016/11/16

Pros

We use Megalytic to create high-quality reports to give our clients every month. This helps show our monthly production and gives the clients an idea of how valuable our work is. I definitely recommend Megalytic to any business working with web marketing!