Koofr Reviews

Koofr

Secure cloud storage with multiple cloud account connections

4.5/5 (13 reviews)
Jacob K.

Koofr is a platform that is still in a Beta state and needs time.

Reviewed on 2018/12/31

Our team of work and development believe that the App needs fixes, the problem is that we do not know how frequent are your updates, therefore, we must be cautious and wait for future versions of the application.

Pros

First of all we highlight the excellent tool bag that this platform has to offer, we can also emphasize how easy and fast it is to use this App. Another thing that we must take into account is its excellent technical service.

Cons

We think it also has some errors that the user noticed easily, as the fact of not having a performance of all good, because its programming and optimization is terrible and that also comes the heavy that is the App.

James S.

Koofr offers ample storage in the cloud

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Koofr is an excellent platform with extensive options for device synchronization. It is very easy to share files thanks to its folder link creation system. Your Google Chrome extension offers a lot of ease of management.

Pros

Koofr offers 2 gigabytes of storage in the cloud, which we think is an excellent amount for documents of all kinds. Its integration to the G suite excellent, as its connection to dropbox and amazon.

Cons

Its integration with Microsoft OneDrive is slow and not very flexible. We do not like that it takes so long to create backups of video files from the phone (mainly on Android devices). Its interface is a bit confusing.

Marlene T.

Easy to use and secure storage

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

With Koofr it is easy to share your files, store in the cloud to keep your files safe, connected with other applications such as Google Drive and One Drive to maintain a backup, which solves the risk of losing your files when you leave it on a pendrive or even on the same PC.

Cons

Good software I have no complaints about anything at all, good design and ample storage.

Gino B.

Easy file storage

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/05/24

This is easy to use software.

Pros

I have the app installed on my iPhone. This is an easy to use application. You can get additional free space (up to 8GB) by inviting friends to join. Koofr is the first file storage software that I have come across that comes with a 2-Step verification feature that includes the use of Google Authenticator (Android), Authy (iOS) or Authenticator (Windows Phone) - it is always only one of the three in other apps but never all three options together. I think this is great for security. Koofr can also connect to your other cloud storage accounts like Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Amazon Drive.

Cons

It is great that it can connect to other cloud storage accounts. I would like to see Koofr also connecting to social media messaging apps that can also hold files like WhatsApp and Telegram. This will be a handy feature. Takes file directly from WhatsApp and Telegram into Koofr.

Response from Koofr

Dear Mr. Bougaardt,
thank you for your review. As WhatsApp and Telegram are client side encrypted applications, we are unfortunately not able to implement an integration with Koofr.
The Koofr team

7.0/10
Gabriela L.

Koofr offers a great creation of backups

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Koofr offers excellent personalization features. It is very easy to synchronize computers, and their security is very high. The backups are photos and videos are created in an automated way, which saves a lot of time.

Pros

Koofr is excellent both in browsers on desktop computers and on mobile devices (mainly Windows phone). It has an excellent integration to dropbox and Onedrive, and its file recovery system is very useful (lasts up to a week to recover them).

Cons

The interface of Koofr is a bit limiting. It does not offer enough storage in the cloud, and its file sharing options are quite limiting, as it works by creating a specific list of people who can receive each file, which takes more time than simply copying the link.

Liszt H.

Koofr tool to backup and share files

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/11/03

Pros

With Koofr you can backup your files in the cloud, you have excellent options, everything about attaching via email, I like it because I can connect with my other accounts (Google Drive and Onedrive) very useful tool

Cons

what I do not like in its free version is its little storage space but you can expand it with another type of plan
in general it is good tool

7.0/10
Mariana I.

Great!

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/10/19

It is a good selection to save your files I have always recommended it to my colleagues.

Pros

The fact of being connected to clouds Dropbox, Google Drive and One Drive makes it one of the best saving applications that we have used in our company you can easily search your files in them.

Cons

It could be a little faster application, but still very good.

Ethan G.

Share and store with secure encryption.

Reviewed on 2018/12/07

It is wide and effective, easy to use and it is integrated with other softwares like Dropbox, it has changed the way in which it stored all the important files and it has given me greater security.

Pros

All the files in one place and I love that, the security provided by Koofr is the best, I can share files with other people without any problem, they can also be shared from email or a social network.

Cons

I think I have no complaints about this software, it has worked well for me and it has left a good experience.

Juan M.

Koofr is amazing, excellent program in the cloud

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

There is no complaint from our team about Koofr, technical support is helpful, the facility to customize benefits us in a great way and keeps our customers together with the workers, satisfied.

Pros

Our team liked how easy it can be to customize Koofr. This program has been our tool for years as it complements other programs that make our work easier.

Cons

It can be a bit difficult for beginners. The interface may seem heavy to some users who are not used to it. I think that with a couple of improvements Koofr will be the ideal tool.

Jaka M.

Reviewed on 2016/01/21

Edo M.

Very good cloud management solution

Reviewed on 2018/12/19

This is a very simple and easy to understand and to use a solution for managing Your cloud drives. Link management is a fantastic feature.

Pros

Simple design of user interface.. Automatic thumbnails. Fast upload and download. Activity log is very interesting tool. Link management is a fantastic tool.

Cons

I couldn't find find away to connect other cloud accounts that I have so I was stuck on only 4 initial ones. Only 2 languages available.

Tjaša N.