Flipcause

Flipcause helps nonprofits with online fundraising campaigns

4,5
4,6
Randy j L.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Best Non-profit Merchant

Reviewed on 2018/08/23

I'm currently working with my fifth customer and implementing FlipCause and my customers just love their services and customer service. So when my clients are happy I'm happy.

Pros

Customer service is their superpower. The software is definitely the easiest to use but their customer service is beyond anything I'm accustomed to. As a website developer I"m always advising clients on merchant services, and flipcause is my number one for nonprofits.

Cons

The portal is a little dated but has not reflection of the product or service.

Response from Flipcause

Randy, thank you so much for your thoughtful review. We love to hear what's working for you and the opportunity to provide timely and personal support to help our partnered organizations grow and do more!

Alberto O.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Flipcause has been super useful in so many ways

Reviewed on 2019/08/28

Aside from the already-mentioned help with reporting, fundraising, and volunteer management, I feel that having a more intuitive web presence has helped legitimize us in the local non-profit community. We may have been around for 40 years, but our old website looked even older. This site has helped us communicate better with those that need us the most.

Pros

The best thing about this software is that it has helped organize our financial collection efforts. Before , our website could not process payments. Little did we know that we had many people that were willing to join our group, donate to our cause, and provide feedback. Flipcause has helped us with these passive collection efforts, increasing our donations dramatically. Is this the only thing I love? No! The volunteer management, communications, and reports are all worth a review in their own right. Their staff is very talented and responsive.

Cons

Some screens, when selected, take the end user to some redundant screens (Eg., the volunteer signup page has two stops that are not needed). All features can be customized and the options are sometimes not in intuitive locations... but their staff is always there to help point you in the right direction.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Alberto, thank you so much for your review! We're so happy to hear that using Flipcause has helped you to better connect with your community and increase your donations. That's our mission!

And thank you for your feedback on the redundant pages, I'll be sure to bring this to our Product team to see how we can improve this for you.
Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to help.

Lori S.
Industry: Internet

Cancelled after one week

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/03/26

Terrible

Pros

There was a lot of carelessness in the creation of my company's website. Basic things like logos were incorrectly placed, as well as other common sense placements were not done correctly. It also took a lot longer to communicate with their staff than I was told it would. It became clear from the beginning that what Flipcause promised was inflated. I therefore cancelled my free trial after one week.

Cons

Basic requests were incorrect which caused me more time to was necessary to correct.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Lori,

Thank you for taking the time to try out Flipcause's free and optional website add-on.

Our ultimate goal is to provide value and to make your life easier. We take a lot of pride in our customer service, our quick turnaround times, and meeting or exceeding the expectations that we set. Taking a look at our records, I do see we built a new 30-page website for you within a week, and that all communication exchanges took place within a day or two, as promised.

We take all feedback to heart and are always looking for ways to improve, and I'm sorry to hear that you had anything less than a stellar experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly if there's anything else we can address for you!

Wishing you and yours health and safety.

- Darya Gorlova, Client Experience Director

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Nate B.

5A Elite loves Flipcause

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

With Flipcause, we are now able to manage fundraising and registration like the big companies at a fraction of the cost.

Pros

What I like most is, because we are a small organization, we don’t have the capacity to assign a staff member to fundraising. With Flipcause, we have a dedicated support team who make every step in every process easy to manage. I also like the fact that the look is very professional and gives the appearance that our organization is bigger than it actually is, which leads to increased fundraising sng.

Cons

Sometimes, it takes a really long time to update in the dashboard. Also, there are a lot of features that I just don’t know about and so I don’t feel like we are able to utilize the software to it’s full capabilities.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Nate,
Thank you so much for leaving us a review. We love hearing that your support team feels like an extension of your staff, that's what we aim to do!
And thank you for your feedback on how we can improve. We are always working on speed optimization of the Dashboard, so please let us know if you continue to have issues with slow updates so we can let our team know.
As for learning about new features, this year we launched a "What's New" button at the top right corner of the Dashboard to highlight updates and new features. Be sure to check that out and if there's anything else we can do to assist, don't hesitate to let us know!

Joel daniel H.
Industry: Think Tanks

Customer-centric, growing, value-priced.

Reviewed on 2018/06/16

Pros

The Flipcause team is very responsive to their customers. They don't feel like some gigantic organization that doesn't have time for you, like a lot of services out there. They're constantly working to expand and refine their product, and as a fellow startup, I can appreciate their roadmap and progress. And I don't think you'll find any other software that does as much for non-profits for their pricing. It's pretty unheard of.

Cons

Some of the backend of setting up campaigns and managing contacts is not as intuitive as I would want it to be. However, their support teams are super-accessible and willing to help. And, honestly, the more that a system is able to do, the less intuitive it generally is...no matter the system, you have to put in the work to understand it.

Debbie J.
Industry: Philanthropy

Excellent customer support with a very quick response time. Very easy to use!!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Ease of use. We are able to use Flipcause for all of our financial backend needs. Campaigns can be tailored to use peer to peer fundraising, event ticket sales, merchandise sales and volunteer management. The platform is also donor friendly and gives the donor the option to cover all fees so that more funds come to us. They will also design individual campaigns for us - this is HUGE for a small staff of two.

Cons

Like with anything new the hardest part is simply learning the basics! I have found it hard to find tutorials on my own but their customer service staff is so quick to respond that it really is a non-issue.

Theresa C.

Flipcause is an AWESOME platform and so incredibly easy to use. Pledge fulfillment is a breeze!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

My accountant LOVES the reports I can generate for each campaign. I can easily create mailing lists, track donor gifts, and use the data to increase donor pledges. The web site is super simple to create with drag and drop elements. Customer service is top notch and the company is constantly finding ways to make a great product even better!

Cons

Ummmm... they just updated some functionality so this may be out of date (I haven't gone in to see the new dashboard) but it would be super duper to save graphic elements in the platform so you can build a gallery of photos and design elements instead of always having to upload them.

Lori C.

We LOVE it!!!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

The fact that we have control and it is quick and easy and looks great! We appreciate the drop in features.

Cons

No crowdfunding or mobile features also would like to see other options for headliners and large pictures.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Lori, thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that Flipcause has been quick and easy to use. We definitely hear you about wanting more front-end design options, we are working on creating more options in the future and appreciate your suggestions. We do also have the ability to set up crowdfunding campaigns on Flipcause: https://www.flipcause.com/rewards. All of our features are also mobile responsive and we've recently launched our Flipcause LIVE Mobile App for IOS and Android and mobile card reader: https://www.flipcause.com/app. You can call us at (800) 523-1950 or email your Success Manager if you'd like support in setting up a crowdfunding campaign or getting a card reader.

Joann L.

Great fundraising platform at a good value

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

We have raised a lot of donations and paid less for the transactions than when we used other fundraising platforms.

Pros

The software is easy to use, so our non-development staff can create their own fundraising campaigns. The cost and the transactions fees are also very low compared to what I found with other fundraising platforms. The customer service folks also always respond very quickly and are helpful.

Cons

I have suggested to Flipcause that they combine the Donation level selection page, Personal information entry page, and Card information entry page into one page. Less clicking for potential donors. They responded positively to my suggestion and are passing it on to their development team for a future update.

Julia W.
Industry: Performing Arts

We've used Flipcause for almost a year, and are very happy with it! It makes so many tasks easier!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

The customer service is excellent - I love that I can send a request to my concierge to set up an event or a class, it will be set up quickly AND I can log in and fiddle with it myself, to make it just how I want it. Best of both worlds! I also love the fact that donors, ticket buyers, students have the option to cover the credit card fees. So many of our constituents have taken advantage of this feature that we have more than covered the cost of the service!

Cons

There are so many options and features available that sometimes set up can be a little clunky. Sometimes I wish there were some "streamlined" options. And occasionally, there is verbiage that I wish I was able to customize.

Elaine A.
Industry: Education Management

Best Investment Ever!

Reviewed on 2019/07/16

All of our registrations and donations are in one place. Reports show a complete picture for each participant. This helps us easily understand what offerings are best received. Our first conference is coming next year. I'm excited to work with Flipcause on this HUGE project and having everything at my fingertips - registration, waivers, volunteer job descriptions, volunteer assignments, etc.

Again, my advice - BUY IT TODAY. It is worth every penny you will spend. This platform has helped our organization grow already and we have only used it for a little over a year! Don't wait.

Pros

There are way to many things I like about the software to mention all. The BEST thing is having my own team who work closely with me to create a campaign that is professional, clear, beautiful and WORKS easily for participants.

Team members are very quick to respond. Campaigns are ready within a couple of days for my review. I rarely wait more than one day to talk with my team, asking my questions and watching as they magically make the changes I desire. The team members are so much fun to work with! They are professional in every way, with excellent communication and technical skills. My requests are handled within 30 minutes and the campaign is ready to go.

After that comes: awesome designs, functionality, ease of registering and donating. I have worked with the Donation and Registration Campaigns so far. My next step is to get our Volunteer needs online. Then comes Crowdfunding and the Store. Can't wait to experience the difference this will make for our organization!

Having everything in one place makes it so easy! It is easy to get reports that are clear and accurate.

Another thing that is impressive is that we made over $600 income because donors are asked to cover the fees when donating. That is more money for the organization! :)

All in all, I don't have enough words to sing the praise high enough! This was the VERY BEST investment our growing nonprofit has made. AND they continue to add more ways to assist us. Just added the store!

Cons

The software takes time to learn - especially for someone like me with little understanding of the technology. The offset of this "con" is the Team does the work for me and is so helpful and willing to give me step by step instructions to pull a report, write a thank you, etc. I take a lot of notes in our conversations.

Another "con" is that the email list functionality is in Beta testing. Once that happens then I can send newsletters through Flipcause. Right now our newsletters go through another platform and I have to remember to add our new members to that list! :)

Being an international organization, having the ability to add language to the platform is really not needed. I just send the translations and the Team puts the information where it needs to be.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Elaine,
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtful review! It makes us so happy to hear what a great relationship you've formed with your Success Team. Supporting you to make beautiful campaigns, run reports, and fundraise more money for your organization is what we're here for! We look forward to continuing to partner with you and your organization! :)

P.S. We're also really excited to launch mass email functionality in the near future! I'll be sure to keep you updated on the timing for that feature.

Mindy K.

Flipcause is the Bomb

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

Flipcause from day one has been an exceptional company to work with. The customer service I have received has been exceptional. The ease of use and training - exceptional. They not only kept their promises but did one better and stepped up when the Techsoup offer ended and still provided us with the same benefits.

Pros

What don't I like? The price, the support, the ease of use - after reviewing lots of options Flipcause without a doubt was the best solution for us.

Cons

I am looking forward to the mass mailing component going live. This is the only thing missing that would make this package perfect in my opinion.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Mindy,
Thank you so much for your review. We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've been having.
And we hear you on the mass emailing, we're looking forward to building this feature! I'll be sure to communicate with you as we get closer to a release date.

Nicole N.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Our humane society has been extremely impressed with the ease and functionality of using Flipcause.

Reviewed on 2018/06/15

We can now now update and customize our website whenever and however we like instead of calling a third party. I have zero experience with website editing and even for someone like me it is extremely easy to figure out. The biggest benefit has been that the credit card processing is all essentially done through our website as well. They charge the lowest credit card processing fee we have seen and then all the information is stored in a donor database in the back end. Another great perk of this software is the customer service/design team that comes with it. We host many events and donation campaigns throughout the year and they make it easy to customize and create something for each event on their website including ticket sales and specialty requests. If you don't have time to create the campaign yourself you can send the information over to them and they will create it for you. We really don't have enough great things to say about the Flipcause team because the change has just been so monumental since switching over. It is much less stressful to manage our website and donations and donor database through one company than having 6+ third parties we constantly have to call.

Pros

Prior to using Flipcause we had third party entities which hosted our website (3+ outside parties) plus more third parties that ran just the donation part of our website (again 3+ other parties). Because we were using all these third parties it was very difficult to track down individual transactions and edit our website or really just any of the basic components we needed to do. Switching to Flipcause has made a WORLD of difference. Now our online payments and website hosting/editing is all run through ONE company. We have saved a lot of money (and time) by cutting down on all the third parties we were using and have been able to take better control of our brand because it is so easy to run our website and donations on our own. A major bonus has been the donor database feature of the website. Customer service is always quick to get back to you, and they will even set up donation campaigns and events for you. Another great thing about Flipcause is they are always adding and updating features. I feel like they truly listen to their clients and what they need and update their software to fit that. Unlike other companies we've worked with, I truly feel like they are listening to us and care what we have to say.

Cons

We have been very satisfied with the software, and the customer service team. It may not be the ideal software for a very large non-profit, but for small-medium ones I think it is a great fit.

Mary C.
Industry: Environmental Services
Company size: Self Employed

A wonderful tool for our organization, plus a fantastic success team!

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

Flipcause is easy to use to create eye-catching, engaging campaigns. We have used Flipcause campaigns to create fundraising platforms and register participants for events. We began using Flipcause several years ago and have not had any problems with the software.

The Flipcause employees (success team) are fantastic. They are responsive and help answer any questions in a timely manner. We are currently moving our outdated website over to a new Weebly platform through the Flipcause website package. The process has been easy, and the new website looks wonderful.

Flipcause is an excellent resource for our small non-profit organization.

Cons

My only suggestion for improvement is related to the reports for various campaigns. If you want to figure out the amount of transaction fees, this requires you to do an extra step to subtract the amount received from the total of the transaction. It could be improved for the user to more clearly show a total of transaction fees on reports.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Mary,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review! I'm so happy to hear that we've been able to support your organization in creating campaigns, registering participants for events and now updating your website! We love hearing that your Success Team has been responsive and able to give you the support you need. Thank you also for your suggestion on how we can improve reports. Reporting upgrades is on our roadmap and I will be sure to share your feedback with the team. Don't hesitate to let us know if there's anything else we can do to help!

Nancy B.

Flipcause is AMAZING!

Reviewed on 2019/08/01

My experience with Flipcause has been wonderful.

Pros

This software is so incredibly easy to use. It is intuitive. We were a beta user for the CRM and I love our new database. Super simple to use. Making changes to our website is easy, also very intuitive. I actually can't believe that this product is not #1 in the industry. It is easy to use and the customer service is excellent. Any question I have is answered within the day and I have even called after hours and had customer support. I can't say enough good about Flipcause. I love them.

Cons

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. This product is great. The customer service is excellent.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Nancy,
Thank you so much for the review! We're so happy to hear what a great experience you've had with us. We're so glad you've found the platform easy to use and that we've been able to provide excellent customer service, that's what we strive to do!

Karen F.
Industry: Civic & Social Organization
Company size: Self Employed

Flipcause makes running a small nonprofit so easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/30

By switching to Flipcause we eliminated using Eventbrite (for registration), PayPal (for payment processing), WordPress (for website design), Donorsnap (for donor record management ... very powerful program but overkill for our small organization). I'm waiting for the last consolidation and the elimination of Constant Contact (for mass email).

Pros

I'm using Flipcause with 2 nonprofits I manage ... and love it. So handy to have event registration, sponsorship, volunteers, payment processing AND a friendly website all in one place. The team is always willing to help me customize a campaign for an odd-ball task like exhibit space reservation, and is always trying to update and improve the functionality.

Cons

Some people have thought our website to be less professional looking than it could. Would love to get it to that level of appearance, but without knowing programming codes ... is this even possible?

Response from Flipcause

Hi Karen,
Thank you so much for your feedback! We're so happy to hear Flipcause has allowed you to consolidate all of your needs (event registration, payment processing, website editing, and donor management) all in one place, that's our goal! Mass emailing is definitely on our Roadmap and we can't wait to release it in the future. I'll be sure to let you know when we're close to a release date.

As for your website, I will have our web team reach out to you directly to see how we can help you get your website to the level you're looking for! Don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything else we can do to support you!

Megan F.

Everything is wonderful except mobile

Reviewed on 2018/05/09

Pros

What you get for the cost is incredible. No hidden fees or surprises. The success team is very responsive as well as the company as a whole. I've seen changes implemented in the platform that I asked for! They are constantly working to improve the platform and add everything that could be helpful to an organization.

Cons

The new mobile functionality has not been a good experience for us, and the follow up support with our problems and questions after our event was lackluster or didn't have the sense of urgency we would expect when you feel like you're missing a lot of money from an event. We thought transactions were going through during the event but it appears many of them didn't actually, with no way to recoup any of it.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Megan,

Thank you for your feedback! Providing stellar service is of utmost importance to us. We're so sorry to hear about your event experience! We just pushed an update to the mobile app that fixes this payment issue from recurring. Please update your app to the latest version. We're also looking into what happened with the particular response you received to the issue, and want to make sure this doesn't happen again. We'll be reaching out directly to you as well to ensure this has been fully resolved. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention!

Rachelle S.

I've been at two non-profits and used Flipcauase for both organizations. It's user friendly!

Reviewed on 2018/03/18

Pros

This platform is extremely easy to use and easy to teach. I'm glad that it has an intuitive backend that I'm able to use and train folks on my team within a day. The best part is, every time I need training on a new function, my success manager is able to get on a call with me within 24-48 hours to help. It's worth the money. For our non-profit, this platform has increased donor engagement for our year-round programs.

Cons

I wish Flipcause was compatible with our CRM system. Unfortunately, we've had our system in place for years but it's not a big deal that to us. Our membership database is always changing so it's not a huge inconvenience to import new contacts.

Response from Flipcause

Thank you for your review and feedback, Rachelle! I am so glad to hear of the ways this has made your life easier. I hope we can bridge the CRM gap for you soon. Did you know that we're just weeks away from releasing our own CRM as well? You can contact Christy or Alex for more details. Looking forward to seeing if this helps! Let us know how else we may be of assistance. -Darya

Sandy F.
Industry: Philanthropy

simple, user-friendly, exactly what we needed WHEN we needed it

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Other than an awesome website, a whole team of people there to help make my non-profit look better, and a super-easy way for our donors to interact with us? Not too much :)

Pros

Flipcause is the best service provider that I've ever encountered! At a time that the non-profit I work with needed a little boost with some of the services we were offering, but didn't know how to get there.... then came Flipcause. **Cue Angels and the Chorus** Events are easy to put out to the world, donations are streamlined, and even our website is able to be included. Have a question? Ask it. They're there for you. Need help putting an event out there? Ask it. Don't have time to put all the pieces of your event out into the world? They've got your back. As someone who has worked with a different companies that have all the pieces spread all around, this is the *BEST* because everything is all.right.here. One stop shop. And friendly. And our non-profit budget can manage it. Just do it. Hop on the 'why flipcause' call. You won't regret it!

Cons

Literally nothing. If I *HAD* to say a least, it's that it's not immediate. And that's on me... usually because I forgot to send them something... but it's as close to immediate as you can get when dealing with a company (literally 24 hours usually)!

Jennifer Y.
Industry: Education Management

Easy to use, and they actually provide SERVICE!

Reviewed on 2019/06/19

We're managing our public content and tracking our donors. Flipcause makes it easy. When we use the phone line for help, we actually get help! The help staff are more than courteous and respectful, they have solutions, and they're enjoyable to talk to.

Pros

The software is intuitive. I was able to jump right in and add, delete, and change content when I took over for our organization. I'm doing similar tasks for other organizations on with other software, and I've recommended they switch to Flipcause because the same tasks take fewer steps and much less of my precious time.

Cons

We haven't found anything we don't like yet.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Jennifer! Thank you so much for your review. We love hearing that we've been able to save you time and provide you with great customer service. Your Success Team is always available to make sure you get your job done quickly and easily, so don't hesitate to continue to reach out when you need us!

Katie M.

So glad we found Flipcause

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I’ve loved flipcause! They are exactly what we were looking for at such a great price too!

Pros

The team is so attentive to our needs. Any time we need something done or have a question, my requests are handled timely and I never get the impression that my needs arent important. I love the capability of integrating with our website too! And the ability to automatically track donor data in one place from transactions makes my job so much easier

Cons

The report creating process can be a bit challenging. Some things require more steps than seem necessary

Response from Flipcause

Hi Katie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so glad you found us too! We love hearing that your Success Team has been able to provide you with stellar service and that our platform has been able to make your job easier, that's what we're here for! In terms of reporting, we totally hear you. Reporting upgrades is on our Roadmap and we're excited to simplify the process for you.

Sarah R.
Industry: Farming
Company size: Self Employed

Flipcause has been invaluable in organizing and developing our new non profit campaigns and goals.

Reviewed on 2017/11/19

Highly beneficial to our very small non-profit in developing fundraising campaigns and in planning and hosting events-it is a cost effective low overhead administrative tool that we have found to be invaluable.

Pros

Flipcause provides a useful financial reporting structure for small non-profits and a creative springboard for fundraising ideas. The staff is available and helpful in problem solving . The simplification of record keeping provided by this system allows us to focus on our programming and on the animal residents of our Sanctuary without a big administrative overhead.

Cons

Would like to see a donate by text feature added- believe that may be available soon and the addition of this feature would make fundraising easier.

Sue K.
Company size: Self Employed

So Thankful for Flipcause!

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Due to the fact that we do not have a paid staff to assist with everything right now, having this service for such a low price has made our life so much easier! We are an all-volunteer, start-up nonprofit. Having a quality website, easy way of tracking donations and amazing ability to create campaigns has been worth every penny!

Pros

Amazing value with a quality product and outstanding service!

Cons

No way to send mass emails to contacts. Have to use Mail Chimp and it is difficult to use with the majority of our lists and tags are set up in Flipcause.

Response from Flipcause

Hi Sue, thank you so much for leaving us a review! We are thrilled to hear we've been able to make your life easier and provide you with outstanding service, that's what we're here for! And we hear you about mass emailing. It's on our roadmap to release this feature and we can't wait. I'll be sure to let you know when we're closer to a release date. In the meantime don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns!

Hands down this is the best tool for small nonprofits .... a must have!

Reviewed on 2018/05/08

Pros

Integrates in one place your website, various campaigns (events, donations, volunteers, etc.), donor management, and payment processing. Much less expensive than using separate tools. Fabulous support and service!

Cons

Still in development and so sometimes the campaign tools don't have the degree of flexibility to do very specific tasks, eg.: In-kind donations without payment processing (I did a work-around in Volunteer); Pay-at-the-door option for event registration. But the Flipcause staff is excellent in either creating the tool or showing me a work-around.

Response from Flipcause

Thank you for your feedback! We are happy to hear that our support team has been able to help you get the most out of our tools. We are always looking to make improvements and your feedback is valuable in guiding those changes. We are currently working on some updates with the goal of making our campaign tools more flexible, we are excited to share those updates soon. As for Pay-at-the-door option for event registration, great news, we have launched our Flipcause LIVE Mobile App and card reader that would be able to accept payments during an event! You can call us at 800-523-1950 or email your Success Manager and they can get you set up with a card reader for your next event.

Tory R.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Flipcause impresses me everyday! It beats eTapestry and does even more than we hoped initially!

Reviewed on 2018/03/14

Flipcause helps us promote and solicit donations for projects, manage donor information and communication and, to our surprise, is the exact tool we needed for providing online registration for people who will participate in projects.

Flipcause has allowed us to work more efficiently by providing the tools and means for participants to create their own fundraising page, eliminates paperwork, and makes reporting very easy.

We were expecting to have to use (and pay for) two or three different solutions to accomplish our goals, but Flipcause addresses all our needs for one low cost.

Pros

The look is very clean and professional for our customer who use it
The ability to clone previous projects is very efficient
The customer service and user help is unbelievable
There seems to be a solution for everything I want to do
For software, it is fairly intuitive and easy to learn
The cost makes it an amazing value

Cons

If I had to nitpick, I wish it had a way for the giver to register a pledge. We have to deactivate the activity page and that deactivates some of the features.

Response from Flipcause

Tory, thanks so much for your review! I'm so glad to hear of the ways this has made your life easier. Thank you also for your feedback on pledges. Pledge functionality is on our roadmap, but it may be some time before it's released. Keep sending us your suggestions, we're always building based on our clients' feedback! -Darya