ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

4,6
4,5
4,4
4,7
4,7
Chris H.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great way to keep track of your reviews

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

Pros

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

Cons

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews.

You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out.

Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Matthew S.
Industry: Consumer Services
Company size: Self Employed

ReviewTrackers doesn't increase the chance of clients leaving an online review

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

I've had little luck getting my clients to act upon receiving the request email from ReviewTrackers to leave an online review for me (on Google, etc.). ReviewTrackers doesn't allow the email subject or the actual content of the email invite to be customized. Currently it's "follow up" which will not get the client's attention.. therefore, they won't open the email and leave you a review. This constitutes a waste of effort and money.

Pros

It is easy to implement the actual email but that is about it.

Cons

The email content and subject can't be customized to increase the chances of the client actually opening the email and then leaving a review on Google, etc.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Matthew, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.

We're sorry to hear you haven't been getting as much value as you should from ReviewTrackers. And we apologize for any confusion you may have experienced in using the Ask Tool: when you request reviews or feedback from your customers, the subject line is indeed customizable, as are many other fields in the email. The Ask Tool is loaded with default templates, which you can always personalize to drive campaign performance and increase your volume of reviews. This ability is communicated in our training materials, which we're happy to again walk through with you in even greater detail.

We have many success stories of business customers who have leveraged the Ask Tool to generate more reviews, and we'd love to help you do the same.

Please reach out at any time to our Customer Success team ([email protected]), who will help you harness the full potential of ReviewTrackers and the Ask Tool.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too!

In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well.

We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Kelcie S.

Review from a Restaurant Org

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

Pros

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

Cons

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this!

Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback.
I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

Katie T.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Saves me time and makes me more effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Review Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.

Pros

Consolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.

Cons

I wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Katie, thank you so much for sharing your ReviewTrackers experience with the Capterra community. We're so glad to hear that our review management platform helps you and your team save time, particularly in terms of responding to reviews and identifying patterns and trends in the customer experience. If you have additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Once again, thanks for your review!

Shayna C.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Shayna,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Donn D.

Great and easy!

Very good!

Pros

It’s very efficient in identifying problems and gives a great guide as to what to say and reply. It makes it very easy to keep track of reviews within multiple accounts!

Cons

Not being able to reply instantly and being forced to log in on the specific account instead of just one main account that auto logs all

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much, Donn! We appreciate your excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers here on Capterra. You're right about how our software platform can help teams keep track of online reviews and respond promptly to their customers. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again for your valuable feedback.

Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Easy-to-use customer review tracking software

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Reviews are very important in our business, and getting out ahead of them is there are some negative ones is vital. The daily updates keeps me informed on the most recent reviews quickly, so I we can respond in a timely manner. Fortunately, the vast majority of our reviews are positive!

Pros

The dashboard is very easy to navigate, gives a quick snapshot of average rating, total reviews and where the reviews are coming from. I like the keywords feature, and being able to filter results easily. I also like the "Ask for reviews" feature.

Cons

I really don't have anything negative to say about them. A good overall product.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to write a detailed review of ReviewTrackers. Our team is thrilled to hear your feedback! And we're so glad that our software platform is helping you and your organization manage online reviews, discover keyword trends, and organize customer feedback and data. We wish you great success in the New Year (congratulations on those positive reviews!) and thank you again for supporting ReviewTrackers.

Kathryn B.

Very helpful!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Overall I’m very happy with the ease of use and having all data in one spot. It’s simple to set up and can pull a variety of different data. I would recommend for other restaurants.

Pros

It’s so easy to consolidate all reviews, see trends and respond in one place. Makes it simple to get a comprehensive score.

Cons

Some hiccups, lag of seeing real time response rates.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Kathryn, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We are so happy to hear that you're using the software platform to efficiently manage and consolidate your reviews, identify trends, and respond to customers. We take your feedback very seriously, and if you have any more issues with response rates, or if you have additional suggestions, please let our Customer Success team know. Again, thanks for recommending ReviewTrackers!

Deanna B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Review tracker

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Pros

I love that it keeps everything in one place. The ease of seeing things on one screen beats any other software.

Cons

I’m not a huge fan of the screen change for Yelp. Working on a management team with multiple log ins can get confusing.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Deanna, thanks for taking the time to share your ReviewTrackers experience. We're happy that our software platform is helping you and your team manage online customer reviews in one place. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team.

Darren B.
Industry: Food & Beverages

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

The daily emails are easy to see how we are doing in the eyes of our guest.

Cons

Would be nice to have a direct link to write a review back

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you very much, Darren, for the excellent ratings of ReviewTrackers! We are so happy to hear that our software platform is helping you and your team manage the guest experience. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks for supporting ReviewTrackers!

Bill K.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2020/01/03

Amazing

Pros

The software is soooo user friendly! We love it

Cons

Our bad reviews.. lol. Nothing at all we love ot

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We're so glad you find ReviewTrackers so user-friendly, and we hope that the software platform has helped you efficiently manage online reviews and customer feedback. Thanks again for your support and we wish you great success (and more high-quality reviews) in the New Year.

Jean michel P.

Mill Street YYC Review

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

It provides the info we look for in a concise, easy to navigate portal. Highly effective and intuitive.

Pros

Ease of access to the various reviews and layout

Cons

No issues. The software has shown no glitches or programming bugs.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Jean Michel, we're happy to hear that you've had a great experience using ReviewTrackers so far. We love how you describe our software platform as intuitive and easy to navigate; many of our customers share your opinion. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on Capterra!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Arlyne S.
Industry: Veterinary

Keeps me easily updated

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

I like that I don't have to monitor multiple social media sites myself. Our team can see and respond to reviews. I like to be able to thank great clients for their glowing reviews as well.

Pros

In this day and age of social media, I am alerted to an occasional less than stellar review, which makes it easy to reply or address the concerned reviewer or our protocols.

Cons

I don't have any negatives so far. Sometimes i have to see someone else to get the password to respond.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Arlyne, it's wonderful to hear that you're no longer logging into multiple social media and online review sites just to track your client feedback. We're glad ReviewTrackers keeps you updated, and we're grateful for the excellent ratings you've given our software platform. Thanks for your support, and for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

Leah C.
Industry: Veterinary

ReviewTrackers

Reviewed on 2019/12/20

Pros

This software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I haven't had an experience that has been negative with this software.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thanks for describing ReviewTrackers as "easy to use and navigate," Leah! We couldn't agree more, and we're so happy that your experience using our software platform has been great so far. If you have any additional feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out at anytime to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Bruce D.
Industry: Law Practice

Review Trackers is great

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/20

As a criminal defense lawyers it can be difficult to get reviews. This gave clients a good, easy way to leave feedback.

Pros

They really make it easy to send a professional looking email to clients to get feedback and reviews.

Cons

No real draw backs. If you are looking to get more reviews this is an easy way to do it

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Bruce, thank you for taking the time to share your amazing review with the Capterra community. Thank you even more for recommending our software platform; we're so happy to hear that ReviewTrackers is helping you and your firm capture more feedback and generate more high-quality client reviews. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again!

Rico C.
Industry: Hospitality

Great tool for online reputation management

Reviewed on 2019/02/02

Pros

I love this web-based software that I can use to monitor all online channels reviews in one place. It provides great analytic reports and also a handy widget to display on my own website. It included everything I need for reputation management.

Cons

I really don't have anything bad to say about ReviewTrackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Rico, thank you for sharing your feedback with the Capterra community. We're thrilled to hear that ReviewTrackers has helped DYNA Marketing with online reputation management. We're also happy to see you using Amplify, our review widget suite. It's definitely a great tool for building the kind of social proof essential to driving conversions and attracting new customers. Again, thanks for taking the time to share such detailed feedback!

Emily K.
Industry: Automotive

Easy Means to Read and Respond to Customer Reviews

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

Easy access to customer reviews and ability to respond to the review from all common review sites

Cons

Wish the list of reviews by date had an additional field with the name the review was listed under

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Emily, thank you for taking the time to write a review here on Capterra. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers is helping you and your team respond to customer reviews across multiple websites. If you have any additional suggestions or feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for your valuable feedback!

Franklin B.
Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great App to keep track of different sources

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Pros

Ease of use and user friendly, it is a great way to keep track of different review sources

Cons

I like everything about this software and app.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Franklin, thank you for your wonderful review of ReviewTrackers! Thanks for calling out our software platform's ease of use: hundreds of our business customers have said the same. We're so glad your ReviewTrackers experience is helping you keep track of customer feedback across different review sources. We wish you great success in the New Year, and thanks again!

Eric G.
Industry: Real Estate

Best customer service

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

The team is always available to assist with any setups, or answer any questions.

Pros

The ease of entering info and comprehensive reporting

Cons

Not having certain comps in their directory

Response from ReviewTrackers

Eric, thank you so much for your review! Our Customer Success team is appreciative of your kind words, and we're also happy that ReviewTrackers is helping you and your team manage online reviews and gain insights from the reporting dashboard.

Jenny C.
Industry: Entertainment
Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great One Stop Shop For Reviews!

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

Having all of the reviews in one place, plus the daily summary, has been a huge help when it comes to managing reviews.

Cons

Have not experiences any hiccups or drawbacks at this point.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Jenny! We just love how you describe ReviewTrackers as a "one-stop shop for reviews." It's definitely what our software platform is designed to be. I'm also glad that our tool is helping you manage all your customer reviews, and that you're checking out the daily summaries. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Thanks again!

Keith T.
Industry: Real Estate

Pretty Good

Reviewed on 2019/06/27

Pros

It is farily easy to use, documentation could be better, the UI and UX are nice and easy to use.

Cons

some things are not as intuitive as i would like, the documentation is hard and hard to find and hard to get through.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Keith, thanks for taking the time to share your candid feedback here on Capterra. We're very glad to hear that you like our platform's usability and interface. We also appreciate your comments about documentation; if you have additional or more detailed feedback you'd like to share, please don't hesitate to reach out to your CS manager.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

Bill M.

Great Information

Reviewed on 2019/12/19

The information we receive helps me to give feedback to our employees faster.

Pros

I can get real time data in a few simple clicks.

Cons

Nothing at this time.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Bill, thank you for taking the time to share your review on Capterra. We love hearing how you're sharing review data from ReviewTrackers with your employees. If you have any additional feedback or suggestions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Success team. Again, thank you for your feedback!

Dani T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Frustrated

Reviewed on 2019/12/23

Pros

First time it worked great! I was able to respond to reviews. Then they all disappeared.

Cons

Now I cant respond to google reviews. I would like to respond to good and bad reviews, but I am having a hard time with it. Now I can see the reviews, but last month non were there. I would love for someone to call me at [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and explain to me how it works. Thank you!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Dani, we take your comments very seriously, and we are so sorry that you've had a frustrating experience so far using ReviewTrackers. It sounds like there might be an issue with your Google My Business integration. The good news: our Customer Success team can help. We'll reach out privately in order to get this resolved, but if there is anything else we can help you with, please don't hesitate to reach out to [email protected] Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention, and for your valuable feedback.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Kristine W.

More Business

Reviewed on 2015/05/08

I used this to try to get my clients to give me some reviews. The ease and convenience to the customer is what makes this really nice. The customer service and support at Review Trackers is super, as well. I called in a few times before I was 100% comfortable with the site and they were cheerful, helpful and sincerely cared about my success with review trackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thanks Kristine! We're happy your customers had an easy time with our software, we strive to make it as user-friendly as possible. Thanks for the kind words, and good luck with your continued success!