ReviewTrackers Reviews

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

4.7/5 (61 reviews)
Maria K.

A good simple & basic product for people looking for easy reputation management

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

I've had a positive experience. My team uses this tool regularly and we don't plan on switching any time soon.

Pros

This product is very user friendly. It was everything that you need for tracking your brands reputation online, but presents it in a simple and user friendly way. You are able to select the different sites that you want to monitor reviews, set up alerts based on certain specifications and respond to all reviews in a log format. For someone that owns multiple different brands/businesses, this is a quality & scalable solution to monitoring reviews.

Cons

The customer service could be better and the analytics platform could be a bit more sophisticated. But overall, I think the bag for your buck is good with this product.

Carli B.

Review Trackers Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

ReviewTrakers allows us to quickly and effectively respond to all our online reviews. The platform also, allows us to track our progress over time and see how each store is doing, compared to competitors in each market. It allows us to show when a review has been responded to, and easily share this feedback with our teams.

Pros

Reviewtrackers allows us to centralize all our reviews, and review responses in one location. Through this platform, we can easily share feedback with our team and compare ourselves with competitors in each market we are in.

Cons

ReviewTrackers has been essential in allowing us to effectively respond to all of our online reviews. In the future, I hope they can increase the character account on their smart responses section. As a company, we pride ourselves on making each response unique to the individual, in some cases we need to provide a more lengthy response for review platforms such as yelp. The smart response tool is an incredible feature, and we would love to leverage this tool by being able to provide longer written responses.

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too!

In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well.

We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Dawn A.

Review Trackers - great platform, great tool, great customer service professionals

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Overall experience for the past 2-3 years has been fabulous! Whenever I've had an issues with the platform, my customer experience manager was always available and problems solved within 24-48hr period, some times shorter. But, I always given a time frame of when issue would be resolved, which was great because they managed my expectations. Overall, great platform, great team, great service.

Pros

What I like most about Review Trackers is that it is incredibly user-friendly. We have new associates using it all the time, and it's always so easy for them to figure out the platform. Ease of use, indeed, color friendly as well. The platform pages are easy to navigate. And to state the obvious, the best thing is that we no longer have to visit each source site to read reviews. Love love LOVE the Google integration as we get 96% + our reviews from Google, so it's nice that we do not have to leave the RT platform in order to respond. Best feature to date!!

Cons

Nothing really. This is really all we need...for now.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Dawn, thanks for sharing your detailed review with the Capterra community! We're so happy to hear that you love ReviewTrackers' ease of use; our Product team was delighted to read your comments. We're also glad that the Google integration is working out for you and your team. We realize it's critical for businesses to respond to Google reviews in a timely manner, and we developed the integration in order to introduce efficiencies to your workflow. Again, thanks so much for your very valuable feedback!

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

Pros

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

Cons

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Ernie C.

A must have for any restaurant

Reviewed on 2019/10/11

Review Trackers has really simplified monitoring online reviews and increased awareness of real time reviews which allows me to adjust my business at times based on my customers feedback, as well as provides a nice tool to praise my staff with as well for a job well done.

Pros

The ability to see all reviews in one location from several different websites as well as the ability to respond to guests as well directly from the program.

Cons

I have trouble getting the program to refresh when using my cell phone app. When I log in on my cell I see names on the waitlist from the day before etc....

Review Monitoring Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Pros

This software allows for easy integration of all review sites to provide a clear overview of your brand image. All stored in one, simple interface, this software cuts down on time to respond and monitor.

Cons

While using this software, I have encountered very little I dislike. It would be nice if there was a feature that showed the correlation or connections between reviews, be it a reviewer who multiple reviews on sites or a cohesive theme that appears. Preventative action advice would be helpful! Or a feature that allows you to gather all reviews and send to appropriate to team members with desired fields.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community. We love hearing how ReviewTrackers helps you monitor online reviews easily. You can also reach out to your Customer Success manager and ask about how to discover trends, patterns, and themes within your review data - as well as how you can share this with stakeholders in your organization. Again, thanks for your extremely valuable feedback!

Kelcie S.

Review from a Restaurant Org

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

Pros

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

Cons

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this!

Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback.
I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

Chris H.

Great way to keep track of your reviews

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

Pros

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

Cons

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews.

You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out.

Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Brett M.

Simplicity is key

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Team is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.

Pros

-Ease of use encourages buy-in
-Support is there
-Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.

Cons

Custom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Brett, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers! We're so glad to hear about the ways our platform is helping you grow the Wood Partners brand. And thanks for your feedback about the Trending Keywords feature and performance snapshots. We're taking your comments about custom reporting onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thank you for taking the time to share your review with the Capterra community.

Lindsey B.

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

Pros

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

Cons

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

Russ J.

Great tool for amalgamating all your reviews in one place

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

Overall we are quite satisfied

Pros

Love that everything is in one place and easy to see as a bigger picture. Also love that some review sites can be responded to directly from RT. Its a great tool for our General Managers to be on top of the daily reviews and nip any issues in the bud.

Cons

I'm disappointed that integration and direct response to Yelp and Tripadvisor doesn't exist, but this is likely a shortcoming of those two platforms and not RT.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Russ, thanks for taking the time to share your experience of ReviewTrackers. We are so happy to hear that our platform is helping you and your General Managers handle reviews in one place. It's definitely a great tool for identifying and resolving any high-impact issues with your customers, too. As for integrations with more review sites, we are always looking to create structured opportunities with these sites' developer teams. We're definitely taking your comments onboard as we look to strengthen our offering and deliver even more value to your business. Again, thanks for your very detailed review!

Alison P.

Great review aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Pros

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

Cons

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna G.

Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU.

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Shayna,
Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

Wes P.

A great way to stay up to date!

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Wes,
First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review.

We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

Shayna C.

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Shayna,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Katie H.

Game Changer

Reviewed on 2019/07/11

My overall experience with ReviewTrackers has been great. The user interface is extremely easy to use and the features that they offer are extremely valuable. The sales rep was extremely friendly and the ReviewTrackers team has been very helpful in solving any problems we have had.

Pros

Ease of use. This platform is one of the best out there. Their user interface is extremely easy to navigate the capabilities are incredible.

Cons

The rep that sold and trained us on the platform did not stay with us. Would like to have the same point of contact throughout the entire process.

Caitlin K.

Review Trackers

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Support is always quick to respond when needed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers all of the social sites we could think of wanting.

Cons

There's some functionality of editing URLs ourselves that is no longer available.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Caitlin, thank you so much for the great review and being a customer for the past few years. I have shared your feedback directly with our product team and we are working to find ways to make it easier for our customers to update data. Glad to hear it is easy to use and that we cover all the major review sites important to you. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continue working with your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Stewart M.

Great easy system to use

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Overall very happy with Review Trackers.

Pros

Easy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying.
Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.

Cons

Non Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

Response from ReviewTrackers

Stewart,
Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product.

We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review.

- ReviewTrackers Team

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

Pros

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

Cons

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi,
Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

Turner A.

Great option for review aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Manage your review easily

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Cons

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi there, thanks for your review! We love hearing how our platform has helped you save time in managing your online reviews and responding to your customers. If you have any questions at all about the user interface, or about how you can maximize the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out to our CS team. We're always here to help you get the most out of ReviewTrackers!

Katie T.

Saves me time and makes me more effective

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Review Trackers has helped me be more effective and see overall patterns in what our customers are thinking about our services and spend a lot less time doing it. Customer service has been great as well.

Pros

Consolidating all of my reviews into one easy to analyze dashboard and the ability to use smart responses and respond directly to many channels within the tool.

Cons

I wish that Yelp didn't require you to log in directly to reply. That is more a review of how Yelp is set up though.

Hannah G.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team