ReviewTrackers Reviews

ReviewTrackers

Review monitoring software for multi-location businesses

4.8/5 (47 reviews)

Great Software for Monitoring Reviews

Reviewed on 2018/11/21

I love Review Tracker. We had to cancel our subscription to this and other social tools at one point and it is the software I missed the most. It streamlines my day to day responsibilities and allows me to report to my team easily and effectively with pre-designed reports that provide all of the necessary information. My colleagues who consume the reports, find them easy to use and allows them to better understand how their locations are operating.

Pros

This software is easy to use and it an effective to for monitoring and managing reviews as well as sharing data with other departments and the executive office. The customer service team is incredibly helpful and tries to make the process as easy to possible if you are having issues. It is a much more effective tool than responding to reviews on the individual platform as it is more intuitive and can bring multiple locations and review sites into one easy to use dashboard. It also collects historical data giving you the best picture possible of your reviews and ratings.

Cons

While this product is easy to use, there are some down falls. If someone updates a review after it has been posted, Review Tracker does not bring in the updates unless you remove and re add the account. We can't respond to Facebook and TripAdvisor reviews directly from the platform, however, they do provide a link so you can quickly go to the review on the proper site. They do not currently allow you to read and respond to Facebook recommendations, however, they are working on adding this to the platform.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great review. It sounds like we were able to provide you and your team a lot of value with the monitoring, reporting and tools of the platform. We hope to welcome you back as a customer at some point in the future, as we miss you too!

In terms of Facebook, we have rolled out new functionality to allow you to respond to reviews in our dashboard and we also collect all "recommendations" as well.

We hope you come back and try us again, thank you for your business.

Managing and tracking customer contacts with ease

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Having researched a few other platforms, I have come to the conclusion that it would take me a lot to switch. This site gives me more tools than its competition and at a lower price. It is without question a great value for what you get.

Pros

The two things I appreciate most about review tracker are one, a single place that collects the reviews I need to respond to and share with my team and two, easy to produce metrics that I can share with my team so we can discuss areas of opportunity and successes.

Cons

While Google reviews tend to populate very fast, reviews from other sites, especially Yelp take longer. When a review is one that I feel needs immediate attention, I tend to address it via my email alert as I have missed responding in a timely manner waiting on review tracker to update with the information.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review! We really apprechiate taking the time to review your experience with ReviewTrackers from the past two years. In terms of speed, we are working on way to improve our technology to detect reviews faster but sometimes we are limited by our review site partners. Finally, we have a saying internally - we want to deliver "crazy" value. It sounds like we do that for you. Thank you for your business and we look forward to continuing ways to add value to you and your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Kelcie S.

Review from a Restaurant Org

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

I do enjoy review trackers more than I get frustrated with it and I would recommend it. Plus, the support staff is super helpful, responds quickly, and is open to ideas and suggestions!

Pros

I love that it pulls everything together into one place! We don't have to track down reviews from all over the web, and I LOVE that I can respond/tag reviews from the platform. Wish Yelp would be incorporated, but I know Yelp's a pain! Just glad we didn't loose access to the reviews from them.

Cons

I wish it would take OUT all the rating/systems in place (or have an option to take out) the response time. At our Mothership Level, we respond to all our reviews, and we only respond to 1-3 stars. It's really annoying that it throws off the rest of the ranking data. Would love to see an option to opt out of this!

Also, would be great if we could upload negative emails (maybe similar to Facebook, on a 1-5 scale) to really get everything in to place!

Response from ReviewTrackers

Kelcie- thank you so much for the great review, we really apprechiate your feedback.
I spoke with our CS and product team, it sounds like they have already connected with you to learn more about how you use our product and how we can improve the experience for you. Thank you so much for your business and support. You make it possible for us to build great tools and software. Thank you.

Chris H.

Great way to keep track of your reviews

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

We like review trackers, but we have also recently started using some other tools that also include review tracking. We plan to evaluate those before renewing our ReviewTrackers contract.

Pros

We can easily keep tabs on the reviews that are submitted for our various company locations. It track more than just Facebook and Google, too. And the custom reporting alerts are really helpful too.

Cons

It is pretty pricey but is still a helpful tool for us.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi Chris,

Thank you for sharing your review with the Capterra community. I am glad that ReviewTrackers is bringing value to your company as you look to track and manage your online reviews.

You may already know this, but next year we're rolling out new tools and feature enhancements designed to help you further strengthen your business reputation and make your workflow even more efficient than ever. I think you'll love trying those out.

Thanks again for your feedback, and let us know if you have suggestions or ideas on how ReviewTrackers can bring even more value to your business.

Lindsey B.

Review Trackers Keeps Us on Track!

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

We love Review Trackers!! Our customer service rep and her team have been so accommodating to our needs and have helped us with any question or concerns that have arisen. We love the new updates to the interface and look forward to a long relationship with their company.

Pros

We really appreciate the way Review Trackers organizes all of our online reviews into one easy-to-access location. It allows us to free up our time to focus on caring for our guests instead of hunting down our reviews.

Cons

When we first started using the software, it took a bit of time to learn the interface. Yet they have made many updates and have online training videos to get the most use from Review Trackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

We look forward to a long relationship with you as well Lindsey! Very happy to hear how easy it is for you to use, that is one of our goals we work hard to deliver on. Thanks for being a customer. - ReviewTrackers

Alison P.

Great review aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/10/01

Pros

It saves us a lot of time! Instead of having to look at tons of different review sites for multiple locations, it all lives conveniently in the ReviewTrackers dashboard which is very easy to use.

Cons

They've recently made a change where you have to email them to update links, which is not very convenient as sometimes they add incorrect links to begin with. They respond quickly, but I prefer this functionality without the additional step.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hey Alison - Thank you so much for the feedback on how we can improve. I have taken your feedback and shared it directly with our product team. I also want to say thank you so much for your support as a long term customer, we work hard to deliver a great product to your team. Your support and feedback, makes that possible. - ReviewTrackers

Shayna G.

Phenomenal product and an even better team behind the scenes supporting it and YOU.

Reviewed on 2017/05/24

We heavily rely on this software to monitor reviews for our company. We are immediately notified via ReviewTrackers when something is posted online so we're able to jump right on it. We have all the information in one place for multiple office locations and brands - it's wonderfully convenient.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is a very well built platform that is easy to use. I use ReviewTrackers on a daily basis and benefit from it tremendously. It takes all the hard work out of monitoring and requesting reviews, leaving you time to analyze and make the most of the data and insight provided! Highly recommend.

Cons

I can't think of anything I dislike or that truly needs improvement. I think additional data on the dashboard would be helpful. Similar to "Trending Topics", it would be nice to have other fun, measurable, visual elements to reference and report on.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Shayna,
Thank you for the great review and for being a customer for over three years! We are happy that we continue to delight you as customer. It would not be possible without your feedback which helps improving our product and we thank you so much for that. - ReviewTrackers Team

Wes P.

A great way to stay up to date!

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

It is a been a great benefit to our business and being able to respond to people immediately​.

Pros

The ease of organizing where the reviews are coming from for each property that we manage and being able to respond directly from the software.

Cons

Some of the numbers are a little difficult to understand and aren't necessarily updated in real time.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Wes,
First thank you so much for being a customer and for your fantastic review.

We are so happy to hear that you are getting great value from ReviewTrackers. I have already shared your feedback with our product team as we are constantly working to improve our product. If there is anything else that you would like to mention or anything that you may need help with, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Every single day we work hard as a team to deliver crazy value to our customers like you Wes, to help them manage their online reviews with ReviewTrackers. Thank you for being a customer and your support.

Shayna C.

ReviewTrackers has been critical to the success of our reputation management strategy.

Reviewed on 2017/09/22

Pros

Easy to use. Robust without being overwhelming. Customer support is unmatched. Never run into any technical problems. The ReviewTrackers team is also enhancing their product/service offerings and the site functionality so it just keeps getting better.

Cons

A face lift of the site might be nice, visually speaking. Maybe updating the color scheme or making it a little easier on the eyes. I don't particular love when sites revamp and you can't find anything but at the same time it might be refreshing if they redesigned it a little bit.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Shayna,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review, we really apprechiate it! I also wanted to thank you for being a customer of ours the past few years. We took your advice and I am sure as you know now we have rolled out our new dashboard based on the feedback from customers like you. Thanks again for your business. - ReviewTrackers Team

Caitlin K.

Review Trackers

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Support is always quick to respond when needed.

Pros

It's very easy to use and covers all of the social sites we could think of wanting.

Cons

There's some functionality of editing URLs ourselves that is no longer available.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Caitlin, thank you so much for the great review and being a customer for the past few years. I have shared your feedback directly with our product team and we are working to find ways to make it easier for our customers to update data. Glad to hear it is easy to use and that we cover all the major review sites important to you. Thank you again for your business and we look forward to continue working with your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Stewart M.

Great easy system to use

Reviewed on 2018/11/23

Overall very happy with Review Trackers.

Pros

Easy of obtaining reviews in real time and the ease of replying.
Always open to suggestions from a company point of view with suggested changes.

Cons

Non Integration with some of our relevant platforms TripAdvisor // DIMMI

Response from ReviewTrackers

Stewart,
Thank you so much for the review and being a ReviewTrackers customer. I am happy to hear you apprechiate how easy to use the tool is and our openness for feedback to improve the product.

We are working with TripAdvisor to expand the functionality we have with them and hope to offer that in the future. Thanks again for your review.

- ReviewTrackers Team

Brett M.

Simplicity is key

Reviewed on 2018/12/12

Team is incredibly responsive. As platforms such as Facebook, Google and Yelp continue to make changes to their policies (which feels like every day) their ability to clearly explain and flexibility of their own platform is very helpful to continue to grow our brand online.

Pros

-Ease of use encourages buy-in
-Support is there
-Trending keywords and platforms, a snapshot of performances, current month performance vs. previous, etc.

Cons

Custom reporting and additional competitors that match our industry. However, they are constantly rolling out new reporting and engaging the customer on what WE want to increase company-specific benchmarks. Also, they haven't yet overpromised and underdelivered.

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Very easy to use. Support has always been professional.

Pros

Review Trackers delivers me daily insight of my online reviews. The daily email is my favorite tool.

Cons

I'm happy with the whole product. There are no issues I have.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you so much for the great five star review. Happy to hear that the daily wrap up email is one of your favorite tools! We have worked hard to build out a lot of reporting and customization options in our email reporting, glad you are taking advantage of it. Thank you for being our customer and for your support. - ReviewTrackers Team

We use review trackers to consolidate our online reviews and to keep everyone in the loop.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

The ability to get a broad look at our online reviews in one spot.

Pros

I like the ability to get reporting to our team on a daily or weekly basis, depending on what they prefer. I do not have to go to each social platform to assess how we are doing . I feel, that for what we are using it for, it really serves our purpose.

Cons

I wish that it would track Angie's List. I also wish that you could respond from the review tracker platform and be able to see the communication from start to finish on particular reviews. When I go on review tracker and it says"respond on google" when I click that it takes me to Google maps. It is definitely not easy to respond to a review.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hi,
Thank you so much for your great review and your business. We really apprechiate your feedback and insights into how we can improve the experience for you. I would like to encourage you to reach out to your account manager, as you can take advantage of our integration with Google to respond within the dashboard as you mentioned in your review. Thank you again for your review and please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team if we can do more to support you to hit your goals and objectives for your online reputation and reviews. - ReviewTrackers Team

Turner A.

Great option for review aggregation

Reviewed on 2018/10/05

We use it to track and resond to hundreds of reviews a month and it is a great tool overall.

Pros

ReviewTrackers is easy to use and cost effective. Tons of great features and mobile app to see your reviews and get notifications on the go.

Cons

The auto response features are hard to use sometimes.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thanks so much for being a customer and for your feedback. Your support continues to inspire us to keep building great tools and software for our customers, Including features like the mobile app that you mentioned. Thanks again - ReviewTrackers

Hannah G.

Time Saver

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Huge time saver, clean and easy to use.

Pros

The sentiment breakdown, the ability to organize reviews for easy response.

Cons

Which I could look at sentiment by restaurant and track specific reviews. Wish there was less emphasis on response time, or the ability to turn it off. Our operators don't care about that at all.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Hannah- thank you so much for the great review and honest feedback. Happy to hear you are saving time and getting the breakdown of data that you need to respond to your customers. We do have some beta tools for drilling down into sentiment by a location and group level. Thank you so much for your business and we look forward to continuing to work with you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Susan B.

Review Trackers

Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Ability to keep track of our company's reviews. Ability to search for a guest

Cons

No cons at this time. Everything is to my satisfaction.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Susan, thank you so much for the great five star review! I am delighted to hear we help you to stay on top of your reviews and can drill into each review to make sure all your guests are followed up with. Thank you for being a customer the past few years, we would not be here without you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Austin M.

We love it.

Reviewed on 2015/04/15

We were spending a lot of time trying to manually track our online reviews through the myriad of individual review website, but found it to be exhausting and ultimately ineffective. We tried a number of review aggregation websites, but Review Trackers far exceeded the rest. Most made me manually link each review site one by one, but Review Tracker just took our name and two days later send me a link to our fully completed site. Instantly, and for the first time ever, we had a graph showing us our trends both in average reviews and total reviews per month. We had detailed monthly reports which I am now able to distribute to my team, and we now get alerts from any of dozens of review websites the minute they are submitted. For our purposes, this program was exactly what we wanted and we couldn't be more pleased. I also want to say that there service has been spectacular.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thanks for the wonderful feedback Austin! We strive to ensure our service meets all of our customer's expectations from day 1. We're glad that our review aggregation was the solution you were looking for, its exactly why we started ReviewTrackers from the beginning. We appreciate you taking the time give us a review!

Wesley P.

I use this software to track multiple reviews for companies.

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Pros

The ease of seeing all of my client's reviews by dates. I like being able to set up the timeline and being able to respond directly from within the software.

Cons

Sometimes it can be difficult to navigate through the pages. It just slows my process a little bit but I am not too worried about it.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Wesley,
Thank you for being a customer for over two years, it is a delight to work with you and your team. It sounds like you would like an easier way to page through the reviews, we have added tabs on the page to make it a bit easier and we also added hot keys to make even easier when you are in the app. If you have any questions, your customer success manager would be happy to help. Thank you for your business and we are excited to keep growing with you and your team. - ReviewTrackers Team

Manage your review easily

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

Pros

The most brillaint thing about review tracker is that it helps you in saving lot of your time now you don't have to go here and there to check your reviews now you can easily check and reply these from one paltform.

Cons

Reviewtracker is working great but there interface was a bit hard to inderstand for us.

Jeff C.

Great Product, Lots of Functionality

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Pros

Allows our restaurant to easily track customer reviews from numerous online review sites. We're able to see a quick summary/overview of our current standings on all of the most important platforms as well.

Cons

Little pricy for us compared to some of the other similar services. However, Review Trackers integrate with quite a few more platforms than some of the other services I've used.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Jeff,
Thanks for the 5 star review of ReviewTrackers. It looks like you tried us in 2015 as a trial. We would love an opportunity to show you how the platform has evolved and changed. We have a ton of new functionality and improvements we have made to better empower customers to manage their customer feedback. Thanks again. - ReviewTrackers Team

Sara M.

ReviewTrackers Review

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

When using ReviewTrackers, it's easy to pull necessary data to ensure that we can look at reviews across the board from all of our properties.

Cons

There's nothing that I have found that I dislike or like the least about ReviewTrackers.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Sara thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great five star review. We are so happy to hear that we make it easy for you to pull all the necessary data and that you can see your locations in one place. Thank you for being a great customer the past few years. - ReviewTrackers Team

Alex B.

Great all around service for operations, marketing, insights

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/28

Pros

Easy to use, great feature to respond to reviews, new addition of trends/dashboard is awesome

Cons

Would love "text analysis" other than "word cloud"

Response from ReviewTrackers

Alex- thank you so much for the great review. I am happy to hear that it is easy to use, respond to review and you are getting value from the new reporting. We are working on some new text analytics and reporting tools, so stay tuned. Thank you for being a customer the past few years and we will continue to find ways to add value and make the product better for you. - ReviewTrackers Team

Ann P.

Highly Recommend

Reviewed on 2015/04/13

Our company has used Review Trackers to monitor the online reputations of about 100 of our clients. Overwhelmingly, our clients are happy with the monitoring and I have found Review Tracker's support on tech issues to be fast and accommodating in every way and their staff are friendly and excellent at following up to ensure resolution of any issues or concerns. They regularly request input from users and have implemented changes to their system based on our feedback on more than one occasion. I have been very pleased with their regular expansion of websites that they monitor as well as their commitment to make their system as user friendly and comprehensive in services as possible. Check them out - you will be impressed! :)

Response from ReviewTrackers

Ann- thank you so much for your review and continued feedback. It has helped us to continually deliver an awesome product to you and our other customers. We are proud to call you a customer. Thank you again for your support.

Brent M.

User Friendly with Superior Customer Service - We Love Our ReviewTrackers!

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

I have been using the ReviewTrackers platform for over two years and I am happy to share that they are awesome. Their support team is literally called "customer happiness." Updates to the product on a regular basis. Yes it has had some bugs, but they are responsive to make sure it's fixed right away.

Reviews has become HUGE part to marketing my business in the past few years. They have helped me manage the online reviews as they have grown from a dozen to now hundreds of reviews for my company.

Online reviews drive almost all of our new customers and sales. I have been able to cut back on almost all my advertising and now focus all my efforts on getting new reviews on the ReviewTrackers platform. I can't recommend them enough.

Response from ReviewTrackers

Thank you Brent for your review, feedback and business. Awesome customers like you keep us motivated to keep delivering a great product!