Wishpond

Marketing and lead generation software

4,1
3,9
Lloyed L.
Industry: Accounting

Marketing automation made easy

Reviewed on 2020/04/30

I can't speak highly enough of their responsive customer support and product team. Truly a white-glove experience.

Pros

It's simple and easy to use with just the features you need. Bang out landing pages in minutes, run split tests, automate email campaigns, create referral campaigns, etc. We've been using it for 3+ years and it only gets better.

Cons

I'd like to see a Zoom integration for webinar leads (not a must-have because we can easily upload webinar leads + they have a Zapier integration) as well as a webchat widget.

Hank T.
Industry: Environmental Services

Loving Wishpond!

Reviewed on 2020/07/10

Wishpond helps us solve almost every aspect of our inbound lead generation and automated email marketing. I am extremely pleased with the results.

Pros

Having the landing pages, lists, and forms on the same platform as the email automation is a game changer. What used to take two or three different pieces of software can easily be done on one.
The landing page editing tool is really, really good. It's easily the best one I've seen on a landing page building platform.

Cons

The biggest drawback is that I can't use my top-level-domain. I have to use a subdomain for my landing pages. Integrating tracking codes onto individual page assets is difficult, and sometimes the javascript doesn't play nice.

Daniel B.
Industry: Publishing
Company size: Self Employed

Excellent Support with Wishpond (so far)

Reviewed on 2020/10/30

So far, so good, but I am a month and a half into marketing and the products have yet to be rolled out in the proposed marketing program. It does take time to set up everything, but so far I've just been paying a monthly fee with no income filtering back from product sales.

Pros

The verdict is still out with regard to its effectiveness in marketing my products, but I can saw that Wishpond's help center has been great so far. I appreciate how the representatives follow-up on issues. That is a very important benefit.

Cons

Not the easiest to use for those who are migrants to computer technology.

Ben V.
Industry: Automotive

MISLEADING FREE TRIAL

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/12/19

Pros

I have nothing positive to say about Wishpond

Cons

14 day trial requires credit card and a yearly commitment for the trial to start (should have been first warning). Was told I could cancel anytime before the trial ended, or switch over to monthly plan. However, their FINE PRINT also points out:

"A full refund for the unused months on the annual plan may be issued if a refund has been requested or the account has been cancelled within five days of the trial’s expiration date and the number of generated and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 20."

OR

"A 50% refund and credit towards your account with Wishpond may be issued if the annual plan is canceled or a refund has been requested via email within 2 months of initial purchase and the total number of captured and hosted leads, participants and voters does not exceed 50."

My own testing resulted in 10+ test leads before I went I public with my first live campaign. This left with me 10 leads remaining to even qualify to get my money back in full if I chose not to continue using the platform. What kind of free trial has a limit on number of leads captured?

Also, I cancelled a day before the trial, received an email saying my account was cancelled a day later (after the trial ended). This seemed odd to me that I got a confirmation a day later.

The platform itself is not well rounded, and is missing a critical features. Unable to set a campaign to be restricted by geographic location. If you have a contest, or popup, you cannot target your audience.

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Ursula B.

Wishpond

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/10/27

We were doing contests

Pros

I liked that you can call the team and they had ready-made pages in no time for your contest. When you had to edit something, it was done very quickly.

Cons

We were never aware of what wishpond could actually do.

Tegan V.
Industry: Medical Devices

Easy to use Landing Page Maker!

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

Great experience so far, I often have questions and the support team always is ready to help us.

Pros

So easy to create a new page and set-up a follow-up email, pop-up box etc. Everything is very customizable.

Cons

The forms could improve, such as having pre-existing fields such as a list of countries.

Marcus H.
Industry: Retail

Great start, going well so far!

Reviewed on 2020/06/04

My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

Pros

It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

Cons

I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

Jason W.
Industry: Civil Engineering

Allows Us To Put Users Through Full Funnel Experience

Reviewed on 2020/05/08

Pros

We love that we can start users out with a landing page, and take them through an email 'drip' journey to best teach them about our services.

Cons

Everything that has been a struggle with the software over the years has now been fixed.

Marcel M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great value for the money

Reviewed on 2020/04/28

For a startup with a limited budget who wants to do some marketing automation and workflows this is a great tool. I would suggest this tool for someone who has previous marketing automation software experience, it may not be as easy for new users.

Pros

I like the price above all. The features are typically easy to use but can be cumbersome at times.

Cons

Some of the features are great but either limited or not very intuitive for new users. The customer support is hit or miss, sometimes extremely responsive and sometimes non-existent.

Likelihood to recommend: 6.0/10

James M.
Industry: Photography

multi-use and easy implementation

Reviewed on 2020/09/10

Pros

Used as a stand-alone landing page and as embedded inside our active website

Cons

Maybe it is me, but the file structure could be improved

Kevin M.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Hands down the best landing page builder out there

Reviewed on 2018/12/29

We have amplified our lead generation and nurturing rates exponentially. Our landing pages convert better both for our agency and for our client's thanks to A/B Testing capabilities,

Pros

The first thing that struck me is the quantity & quality of premade and fully-customizable templates. Not only are there a lot of them, but they are designed for specific industries and laid-out with best practice knowledge that beginners need and pros appreciate. The free version has almost every tool and option that a designer could wish for and the WordPress integration is epic & easy to install and use. Each landing page is fully-customizable and SEO friendly which is also a huge bonus.

There are countless integrations that work with Wishpond. You can tie together almost every service imaginable, from email marketing automation platforms to CRM's, Webinar platforms to payment gateways- it's there. And, if that's not enough, the platform integrates with other integration services like Segment & Zapier for even more options.

On top of landing pages & email marketing automation, Wishpond allows users to make quick work of contests/promotions, Facebook Apps, lead generation & management, and review generation as well.

Cons

While there are a number of package prices available, they get fairly costly really quickly for the full-range of services, although the free option is fairly adequate for people just dipping their toes in the water.

Jennifer W.
Industry: Online Media

Great for teams with a small budget

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/04/04

We chose Wishpond because we are a small team with a limited budget. I first chose them because I loved the designs of their landing page templates. We've continued to use them because their customer service is impeccable and the price is really good, especially for smaller companies. There are endless numbers of workflow automations you can do, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface. Whenever I'm thinking of an automation I want to do and I can't figure it out, I reach out to their support staff and they are eager to help. My favorite! There are a few kinks, but that's the case with any software. We use the software for B2B purposes, but it looks like their system would be robust for B2C as well. If you're looking for email automation and great landing page templates and don't want to break the bank, I'd recommend Wishpond.

Pros

What I like most are the design of their ready made templates and the amazing customer service they have. Also have extensive automated workflow options.

Cons

Sometimes I'll notice that the formatting I've done is off or doesn't save even though I hit save, therefore I have to go back and correct it. And I think there could be some shortcuts to get back to a particular page you'd like to visit.

Brace B.
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Handy Marketing too

Reviewed on 2016/11/11

Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

Pros

14-day free trial.
Friendly 24/7 Support.
Embed on our Website.
Multi-user support.
Drag & Drop.
Real-time Stats.

Cons

Editor for pages is not so sound.
Customer support is not upto the mark.
They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved.
Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

Nancy N.

Easy to Use, Powerful and Affordable

Reviewed on 2020/05/06

I use it for landing pages, weekly emails, registrations for webinars.

Pros

It has all the features you could want in a marketing automation solution without being complex. I'm an owner of a company and am not a marketing admin expert but I can make it work for me. It's also one I can afford. Most are way too expensive for a small business owner.

Cons

It can sometimes take support a day to get back to me.

Kevin M.

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/04/02

I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

Pros

To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Cons

Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Anita S.
Industry: E-Learning

Wishpond Customer Support for Free Accounts

Reviewed on 2019/01/20

I have been using Wishpond for free for 3 years and have gotten immediate and courteous support through chat and email. I can create landing pages and automated emails, and the team at Wishpond has been helpful whenever I've gotten stuck. Now I know how create landing pages, auto emails and workflows.

Pros

I like that I can make workflows with automated emails

Cons

The landing page creation page is hard to move text boxes and forms. It requires the use of sections, columns, and rows. I would like to skip all that and move text around as I do in Microsoft PowerPoint.

Kelly R.

Fun for our customers - Great for our company

Reviewed on 2018/01/10

WishPond was a great way to interact with our customers in a fun way while gaining useful information

Pros

I really like the contests we were able to run through WishPond. It made our brand more interactive and gave us great insight into our customer base at the same time. Win-win!

Cons

WishPond was a bit limiting at times. We weren't able to do some of the things we were hoping with our contests but it is still a great software overall. Perhaps one day they'll make necessary improvements.

Loisa L.
Industry: Design

Awesome Features

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

It's very convenient to use since I am working from home. I get to help my employer by entering details to the landing page where we track leads and sales. Itss very helpful and made the company keep going strong until now.

Pros

Its very easy to use and is user friendly. You will be able to choose on how to grow your business by the features Wishpond offers.

Cons

Nothing so far. Never experience an ossue for the last 6 months.

Leopoldo P.

Wishpond Review

Reviewed on 2016/04/22

I found out about Wishpond through the Youtube channel, where they share tips and educate their clients on how to use the platform and what they can achieve with it. Currently, at Lion Development we are using Wishpond plugging to run our Landing pages, as well as creating landing pages for other clients. It has made the work much easier and gives us the tools we needed to perfectly engage our clients. Any question we had regarding the platform was answered within minutes. Part of my job as a Digital Marketing Consultant is to provide and suggest tools for my clients to use, I will be suggesting wishpond to a lot of my clients!

Pros

The platform has a lot of different tools that you can use.They have a pluggin for wordpress that is completely FREE, of course if you need to run certain features like an A/B test then you will have a fee to pay.

It also shows you the analytics for the page you have created. After creating a Landing page we ran it on Google Analytics and the results were excellent 80/100 page speed and 100/100 on user experience.

Cons

It has a lot of tools and ways in which they can be used, so users might get overwhelm, but all the youtube videos based on customer education of the product will help the user understand each step and each tool.

Pierre C.

Great product at a great price

Reviewed on 2018/05/10

Pros

Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Cons

Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

Janeris M.
Industry: Photography
Company size: Self Employed

Don't hire them to make your ads

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I wasted so much money. There's no point in hiring someone that promises you sales and conversions if you get no conversions. I got emails so now I have people on my email list. But I don't even know if they're qualified leads because I have no phone number to call them.

Pros

I got the all-access where they create campaigns and manage them for me.
I liked that they created emails and landing pages for me

Cons

1. You don't know what's going on
2. They aren't focused on getting qualified leads so I wasted months and got no sales
3. My account manager was not in the country and didn't always understand what I was saying
4. They set up my accounts in Mexico where I think my manager was from and facebook charged me international fees every month
5. The only confident one is the one who's selling the service. The account managers and everyone else I spoke to sounded like the stereotypical "surfer dude". Very unprofessional and didn't know how to save the account.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Kim S.

Great Platform for Marketing and Lead Generation

Reviewed on 2018/04/06

Pros

Wishpond is incredibly easy to use. The templates are beautiful and offer endless customization options. I'm not a techie and I figured it out quickly. I opted for the hybrid package where the team assists with the first campaign. They're really great and super responsive. I tried another platform before and it was a lot more expensive and not nearly as good. I'm launching my campaign this week so I will follow up with a review once that's done and be generating some leads.

Overall I highly recommend Wishpond if you're looking to grow your business through outbound marketing.

Industry: Retail

I love Wishpond!

Reviewed on 2018/09/05

Pros

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

Cons

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

Reviewed on 2018/04/12

How not to do customer support.

Pros

Their blog is pretty good and informative.

And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Cons

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear.

Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'.

Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Barbara Č.

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Reviewed on 2018/01/02

Pros

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Cons

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.