LeadGnome Reviews

LeadGnome

A web service that mines email replies to campaigns

4.9/5 (7 reviews)

Wonderful tool that everyone should have!

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Pros

I used to go through our email blast replies manually which takes time and sometimes I miss actual human replies due to the volume. Since I started using LeadGnome, it does heavy lifting for me and not only I won't miss any human replies but also create leads from the replies if we don't have the person in the system yet. It's an amazing tool.

Cons

Sometimes net new leads LG create from email replies does not have enough details that we required. However it is still great tool that I like!

Response from LeadGnome

Thank you for using and reviewing our service. We love providing our customers with excellent value. In particular LeadGnome eliminates many hours of work traditionally needed to review each and every reply, enrich existing leads, remove bad contacts, identify sales trigger events, and find net new contacts. We acknowledge that sometimes LeadGnome identifies alternate contacts with minimal information because the data is not present in the reply. This is a perfect reason to engage such a new contact and nurture your relationship.

Charm B.

Great email mining software

Reviewed on 2019/01/03

We wanted to automate the monitoring of certain email inboxes and free up some time from doing this manually. LeadGnome was able to deliver on this. Not only did we sort the replies but we also added over 3,000 new names to the database from out of office and no longer with the company responses. Additionally, they are super responsive and partner with you the entire way.

Pros

The ability to use LeadGnome to monitor and analyze email replies is very powerful. We are easily able to sort through inboxes and get replies to some of our marketing sends over to our SDRs quickly. It is essential for anyone doing email marketing.

Cons

An area for improvement would be more robust monitoring and mining capabilities. Sometimes human responses don't get filtered and we have to check/do it ourselves.

Response from LeadGnome

Thanks for being a great customer! We truly love partnering with you and taking action on your feedback. Your success is our success.

Michael K.

The product I always wanted, but had to do by hand or intern.

Reviewed on 2018/12/18

They are exceptionally repsonsive to questions and my overall experience could not be better. I insrtall it at EVERY company I go to.

Pros

Iy solves a very real and lucrative problem. Harvesting OoO messages and making actual human responses more accessible and aconable. And it does it without hassle, difficult setup, or hardly ANY ongoing management.

Cons

That I didn't have it. Honestly, it does exactly what I want it top do.

Response from LeadGnome

Thanks Michael - we appreciate your business and enthusiasm. Your support and feedback have been invaluable to our success.

George G.

While the cat's away, the mice gather valuable data

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/20

If you send emails to less-than-perfects lists (aka, if you send emails) you should get this.
If you send emails to very targeted segments you must get this... you can't afford to miss out on some of your contacts.

Pros

LeadGnome is a 'fire & forget missile' -- once you're set up it just keeps delivering with no intervention on your part.
The idea is simple -- a marketer sends out a mailing and often receives Out-of-Office auto-responses which contain valuable information about the contact in the signature or body of the email. It might have his direct telephone, his cellphone, or whom else to call for a particular question or service. It might also let you know he's no longer there and you need to contact Customer support. INVALUABLE FREE DATA.

Cons

I really can't think of anything! Pricing is cheap. Support is great. And the tool just does what it says and provides you updates.
The only slight issue is that it's reporting is reactive. If you have a campaign you'll get emails back summarizing what new data you received, etc. But if you go inactive for a while you won't get any periodic updates or anything.

Automating auto-responses management

Reviewed on 2018/12/27

Great service and awesome product

Pros

Ease of use and almost no maintenance or administration required, sort of "set and forget". LeadGnome runs itself and manages auto responses.

Cons

Can't think of anything - it delivers everything we planned for

Response from LeadGnome

Thank you for your review. We love serving you, reducing your workload, and increasing your productivity.

Nancy L.

LeadGnome is Awesome

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

Pros

I thought it would be helpful to organize our emails and make sure that no personal responses would be lost but we are thrilled with how many great new leads we've acquired.

Cons

There isn't anything we don't like about LeadGnome.

Response from LeadGnome

Thanks Nancy! We are excited to be so useful to you and the Vocera team.

Great for sorting emails

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/12/28

Pros

Easy to Setup
Custom Rules
Great Reporting

Cons

Microsoft API doesn't allow LeadGnome to connect to shared mailboxes, so forwarding rules had to be implemented, which was a little combersome.

Response from LeadGnome

Thank you for your review and we're thrilled you are gaining value from LeadGnome.

It's true that Microsoft's API doesn't allow access to Shared Folders/Mailboxes ... please check out our help topics to find alternative Outlook 365 configurations. We're happy to walk you through the options.