WorkWave Service

Cloud-based Field Service Management Software

Spencer T.

Read the Reviews before you sign a contract.

Reviewed on 2020/11/10

We are so bogged down with this system. The word that our staff uses for the WWS system is it just feels clunky. Rather than making our life easy and more efficient we are feeling bogged down and spending more time. We expected a learning curve up front, but wow! All we have done is spend time and money on a software that is not fully developed. Shame on WWS for taking the investment of our time and money for their gain. This company should not be able to operate like this!

Pros

We used Service CEO for 9 years. We decided to make the switch to Work wave service when we were told CEO was being sunset product and not supported. We were told the transition would be smooth.

Cons

All of the migrated data that came over from CEO we have had to delete and re-enter. WWS and CEO are not compatible software systems. The software is only 2 years old and WWS staff often reminded us of that stating "WWS is still young and working through development." There is no front end sales system built out. The claim they are 6-8 months out before the front end is built out. Why did someone not interview us in the beginning asking what our needs are and tailor our training to our business? Why have we got to this point just to find out the system is not built to manage estimates? The part that is most upsetting is after wasting hours of our staff's time and money on the software they will not let me out of our contract, and we are still getting charged for a product we are not using.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Spencer,

Robin H.

Excellent Software For Pest Control Industry

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

Excellent customer service and ease of understanding options.
My technicians are able to access their schedules per the mobile application and be more efficient in planning their day.

Pros

This software is very easy to understand. I was able to easily learn how to use Workwave and received EXCELLENT customer service during my training. They are available any time to answer my questions, and are very professional and courteous.

Cons

I would like the option of running a report of services per customer name.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Robin - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Elyse G.

Best customizable software

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

It helps make everything organized so business can run efficiently.

Pros

We can suggest features and they do their best to accommodate your request. The customer service is prompt with all request. Everyone I have ever corresponded with has been nothing less than professional and courteous.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches when there are software updates and undoes settings that you may have had in place.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Elyse - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Edward P.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

overall services and options

Reviewed on 2019/11/22

I'm very happy with the overall experience with WW. in the beginning I had lots of problems that the service center was quick to help me with. as I grew to know the system it got easier and more obvious on how to resolve my own problems.

Pros

I chose WW because of the features. While slightly more expensive it can and has grown with what i utilize as I have grown in size.

Cons

NOt organic. Not all the features are simple to use and not obvious with how to use. Training and trial and error is part of getting to know and use the system.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Edward - Thank you for the review! We are glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Stacey S.

Optimization to the Max

Reviewed on 2019/10/31

Pros

All the parameters you can put in for a driver really helps optimize your route. Optimization is key for our business as well as fulfilling our clients needs.

Cons

There was a bit of a learning curve with this software. There were some features that were cumbersome for our pool service business.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Stacey - Thanks for the positive review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software.

Robin P.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

Great in the Start...not so much now

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

GPS side of the software is pretty good and easy to use.

Cons

I dislike the fact that the program does not talk BOTH ways with accounting software programs.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Robin - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience with communication between accounting software, but are glad you are finding success with GPS. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Brad D.

Horrible software & company to deal with

Reviewed on 2020/08/19

I signed up with a 30 day opt out. Within two weeks I was able to compare it with Azuga.com and went with azuga. I told workwave Im canceling. Workwave said you're in a 2 year contract and workwave deliberately did not include the opt out in agreement. This is a bait and switch which is illegal. I have attorney filing suit and workwave is fighting it.
Amazing how workwave is handling someone that was willing to try them but decided workwave is not my best fit.
Just move on, but they're fighting for $2500 like its all the money they have and I dont even owe it. I plan on voicing my experience on several websites to tell my experience with workwave. You can copy my experience and tell everyone you know.

Pros

Unknown. They wont show you the software workflow until you sign an agreement.

Cons

dealing with reps, optimization, work arounds so they can technically say software does features. They dont do their own hardware, they resell azuga.com (so just go with azuga directly).

Response from WorkWave

Hi Brad - Thank you for your feedback. Our team reviewed your case and based on our records, we will be holding to the executed and signed contract that detailed all terms. Our customer relationships and experience are always a top priority, so please reach out if you have any additional questions.

Joe R.

horrible experience on every level and scammed out of money

Reviewed on 2021/04/02

was promised trial period . after I saw the program is complete garbage I tried to cancel and they kept on charging me regardless telling me they wont honor the trial period promise . dont waste your time and money !!
every turn on the way on dealing with this company I ran into empty promises and horrible user experience and costumer services lies

Pros

NONE. complete garbage and waste of time

Cons

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joe,

Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes and we will be reviewing this issue with our team.

Thomas M.

Rip off

Reviewed on 2018/12/25

I would not suggest this unless you have a college degree what a rip off and you when finally realize you can’t keep up with it it’s too late you owe $3000 and they won’t hesitate to report your business to a collection agency . All I ever wanted to do was write my customer a invoice and ended going bankrupt to do so

Pros

Very responsive to help you understand how too spend more money to make less money writing a simple invoice

Cons

Complicated and too many loopholes to your wallet ...you want to this pay me , you want do that pay me , now owe me walk between the rain drops until you get my money

Dave R.

15 years of experience.

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

Frustrating.

Pros

I did the research, and then my wife's cleaning company bought Service CEO in 2005. CEO has since been bought by Workwave. The idea was to streamline scheduling and client contact for her cleaning business. Did a reasonable job at first but soon fell behind on the requirements.

Cons

Very difficult to get necessary tweaks done to the software, but overall reasonable service. Then CEO was bought by Workwave, and they are arrogant and uncooperative. Most recently, my wife was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and very suddenly had to shut down her business as of September 10th. She's paid her monthly fee for September, but they're insisting that she pay a buyout to cancel her contract. They're a bit like dealing with a bureaucrat laiden government department.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Dave,

Hector O.
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Great software but needs time to develop more

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

I've tested quite a few different management systems and WorkWave is the one that solved my problems. Some things that worked out best for us is the dispatch visibility, Quickbooks integration, Vantiv credit card processing, the list of services, reporting, geolocating, custom zones, time tracking, and other features.

Pros

The visibility of our customers on the dispatch screen. I am able to see where my customers are located and optimize my routes accordingly. There's a lot of good functionalities and are very useful in getting my jobs done. The list of services is also a great feature because I am able to build in estimated durations, frequencies, and prices meaning that I don't have manually enter those details with each new job.

Cons

It really lacks streamlining, integrations, and customizations. Well, it does allow for customizations and integrations but they're not very flexible. I also can't upload my list of services which is painstaking when you have over 100 of them. We have a set price per every 100 square feet that range from 500 to 4500 on 5 different categories.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Hector- Thank you for the review and feedback. We are glad you are having a positive experience with our solutions, and your feedback enables us to continually improve our software.

Jeannie Y.

Growing pains

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

WorkWave allows my techs to do away with paper work orders, and update via their iPads in real time. It minimizes the need to call into service department because of accessibility.

Pros

Ease of Scheduling work orders; easy look up function; Resolving daily work orders and invoices is simple

Cons

Must complete work orders before looking up another account . Once you do so, basically must start over creating work order. Also, once a work order is closed, it's very difficult to go back and undo financial aspects of ticket

Response from WorkWave

Hi Jeannie - Thanks for the review, we are so glad you are finding success with work orders and invoices, but are sorry to hear about your frustrating experience with completing work orders. We will be passing this feedback along to our product team!

Linda R.

AVOID THEM! THEY MISREPRESENTED THE PROGRAM FEATURES

Reviewed on 2020/11/02

HORRIBLE. See above.

Pros

They bought out my previous software (Service CEO), so I thought they would understand my history and needs. Unfortunately, they seem completely unfamiliar with ServiceCEO's features (asked for screenshots of how the program worked)

Cons

They (IT department and sales) gave me completely inaccurate information about the program features. I made it VERY clear before starting with them that they had the capability to calculate payroll as did my previous program. IT assured me that it did. I this confirmed with sales, and they assured me that it did. So I signed the yearly contract even though this is the ONLY scheduling software program (that I can find) that charges a yearly contract rather than month by month. During onboarding, I was learning how to figure payroll, and they apparently found out at the same time I did that the program does NOT figure payroll! It can't pay commission, it can't pay tips, it can't pay training pay, it can't pay vacation pay, it can't pay bonuses! How do you market a software program for service business that doesn't at the minimum even have the capability to pay tips!?

The WORST part (after wasting $$s and 100s of hours on onboarding) is that they indicated they would let me out of my contract, BUT THEY KEEP CHARGING ME! They deleted my files but KEEP CHARGING ME! I am currently in a dispute with them and my credit card company.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Linda,

Steve M.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Workwave

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

To be perfectly honest, I actually like QXpress much better. It is simple and does exactly what we need a scheduling program to do. I only changed because I was told that you would no longer be supporting QXpress. I wish we could keep using it.

Pros

Really don't have a whole lot to say here.

Cons

I can't create any work orders for new projects that I find out about after the fact. Many days I don't find out about a job that was done until a day or two after it has been completed.

Also, I don't need an invoice created for every work order scheduled. Our clients pay us mainly based upon a monthly contract for all services completed during that month. All of the invoices transmitted over to Quickbooks are just cluttering up our accounting software.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Steve - Thank you for your review, and we are sorry to hear about your experience so far with WorkWave Service. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Allen B.
  • Industry: Paper & Forest Products

Better like it

Reviewed on 2021/03/10

Trainer was helpful but very unhappy. I did not like the product.

Pros

If you get it and don’t like it you are stuck with a contract. They will not let you out even if you are you are not satisfied.

Cons

They make you stay even if you don’t like it.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Allen,

Supreeth S.

Nice Service

Reviewed on 2018/03/30

Pros

I feel it is really great to have such kind of servicing company for cleaning and other maid services which help the lazy people around.

Cons

The service software is good but your luck depends on who will be there for your service. Sometime some people will end up.

David H.
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Easy to use - easy to train.

Reviewed on 2019/03/15

I have been in the industry for 40 years and used override of different systems. This is undoubtedly the strongest I have used to date. It extremely functional, easy to train on, allows for all of our employees to use a mobile system. If we use this from the first phone call for a new client through every interaction they will ever have moving forward. We have been using it since 2007

Pros

It is an extremely strong CRM system that handles everything from the initial client interaction through billing and payment. It is one of the most important pieces of software in our business.

Cons

A major miss step with their lead system, we had to drop out of this that side of the system because of all the problems they were having with it. We felt like we were beta testers however we were being billed monthly for the pleasure.

Kelly F.

Service

Reviewed on 2021/02/18

Pros

Ease of operation. We like that it works hand and with quickbooks

Cons

That express will be facing out. We like the product and don't want to start over with another product

Response from WorkWave

Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your review. We are so happy that you are finding success with WorkWave Service. We look forward to continuing our relationship with Falcon Pest Services!

• Industry: Hospitality

Extremely Poor Business Practices

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

I will never do business with Work Wave again. Although I believe that they are attempting to fill a niche in the marketplace in pricing and product, unless they address the fact that nothing is more important than customer service and sometimes that means realizing that your customers may be facing tremendous difficulties beyond their control and it is no longer about collecting your monthly fees from that customer but doing the right, kind and decent thing. We in the service business who have the opportunity to look at their customer's in the eyes each appointment and can often see hurt, pain and sorrow & have the opportunity to be caring to them. In comparison to companies whose employees sit in an air-conditioned building, have meetings around tables talking about sales goals and marketing hype. But if it was not for WW's real customers out in trucks each day, trying to make a living against the odds in the snow and heat, WW would not be in business. So when one of us is hurting, WW should care.

Pros

I wanted to give the "newer" guy on the block my business and I liked many of the features promised by our salesperson.

Cons

Virtually at the moment, we signed up for an annual contract with Workwave, monthly contracts are the industry norm, my business partner had a near death experience due to a hospital error. WorkWave was one of many service providers I contacted and requested a revision or cancellation of our accounts. Note: We to date have not been through the WW training, therefore the only investment they have in our account is their tech support attempted to help me load my QB .csv customer file into WW. WW never offer any kind words of support or concern to me or my business partner during my interactions. Our answering service, MoneyPenny, gave us one year of FREE service. WOW! WW offered to delay three months of billing and extend the contract by three months. When my business partner was not recovering, as rapidly as the doctors had hoped, I again contacted WW and requested another extension of our contract and billing. We had zero funds coming into our company and mounting medical bills. The WW reps in two departments again offered neither options to me and nor kindness to me. When I read the new CEO's wonderful letter requesting ideas, I wrote to him requesting his review of this policy and offered the suggestion of one company with whom I do business. They reduced our monthly bill to $15.00/month to keep our account active. To the CEO's credit, he did respond to my letter and very nicely told me there would be no adjustment to their policy.

Response from WorkWave

Thank you for your review, and we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We really appreciate your valuable feedback as it is very helpful for us as we continually look to grow and improve our company and practices. We will be reviewing this feedback with our larger team.

Bruce J.
  • Industry: Hospitality

Biggest plus.

Reviewed on 2020/01/07

We keep the schedules of all our work orders in the system and gathering the reports weekly.

Pros

The software offers lots of options to list work orders to actually ending the job and collecting the data for payments

Cons

At times there are things that need extra help with and it can take awhile to get immediate help but they do pull through in the end.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Bruce - Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software, and we really appreciate the valuable feedback.

Cheryl B.
  • Used Other for 2+ years

IMO - Workwave is GREAT!

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

I LOVE the fact that is show distance(however not always accurate).

Pros

Easy of use -growing company - but very willing to take your recommendations I have seen some of my suggestions to to life. Maybe not like I suggested but in a usable fashion!

Cons

I haven't figured out if the mileage is measuring as the birds fly or what --Sometimes I get that the next property is .5 miles from another BUT looking at the map you know it is further than that -- maybe by boat but not by land. I also don't like that it will not show empty days unless you go tech/team by tech/team.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Cheryl - Thank you for the review! We are so happy you are having a positive experience with our company and solutions.

Clay W.

Amazing

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

As an owner that goes out to every job site. It saves me time when I get home. Instead of scheduling, billing and making invoices. I can have personal time.

Cons

I honestly can’t think of anything that bothered me with this software

Response from WorkWave

Hi Clay - Thanks for the 5-star review! We are so glad you are finding success with our software.

Carin M.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

RoutePoint is the best!!!

Reviewed on 2014/09/09

Pros

I like the ease of use. It's very user-friendly. Everything I need is there: routing, scheduling, service orders, invoices, account history, notes, reports, everything! It's all-in-one. I couldn't service all of my accounts without it!!

Cons

We have custom modifications to make the software do what we need specifically for our customers/needs. Whenever they do upgrades to a new version, our custom modifications sometimes get wiped out. And we don't know it until we go to run a report, print service orders, or something along those lines. However, they are always quick to remedy the problem.

Mark M.

Kool

Reviewed on 2019/06/17

We like the service more then previous bc all info in one spot for each customer.

Pros

Seeing all info for customers in one spot

Cons

Too many steps to create agrements. And you can not change invoices as easy.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Mark - Thank you for the review and for the feedback!

Joey D.
  • Used Other for Free Trial

Bait and Switch

Reviewed on 2020/10/06

Horrible, they refused to give us access until we signed their agreement with assurances it was a "cancel anytime agreement. When we canceled they changed their tune and required payment for a year in full.

Pros

We liked the ability to track our delivery drivers.

Cons

They lie to get you to sign an agreement and then you are locked in for a year. Shame, we would have loved for it to work.

Response from WorkWave

Hi Joey - We sincerely appreciate your valuable feedback as we look to continually grow and improve our processes. Being able to meet our customers' needs is one of our top priorities and we are sorry that our solution and customer service did not satisfy your expectations. We will be reviewing this issue with our team.