Keen IO Reviews

Keen IO

Analytics and data visualization platform

1.5/5 (4 reviews)

Very poor service

Reviewed on 2019/02/01

Pros

At first we were attracted by the simple pricing model per event streamed that Keen was providing and it worked well for a while.

Cons

BUT after a while we were forced to change the pricing model per property scanned instead which suddenly brought the cost up to 10 times what it was !

0.0/10

My life is full of constant back aches everytime I remember there's no alternative to Keen.io

Reviewed on 2018/09/06
Review Source

Pros

The idea itself is good. Its support team genuinely wants to help. But they don't.

Creating a graph is extremely easy - I think they have misunderstood their desired use case though because most people don't want to create one graph but have a solid metric system. Creating things like cached queries lack extensive documentation and just DON'T work.

Cons

It took me 1 hour to set up one graph. Then it took me 1 month+ to setup a dashboard. It was about $15,000 in salaries, and a lot of idle time just waiting for a response. It really slows down the process.

Our graphs were often empty and even their engineers didn't know what was wrong. They advised us to change parts of our code that at the end of the day, didn't fix it. If their own engineers don't know how to make it work, how can WE?!

James F.

Overcharged, refused billing support

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

🤮avoid at all costs.

Pros

Product is pretty good. All other things considered, I would not have an issue with the product.

Cons

I was overcharged, and Keen.io refused to provide a billing breakdown. They cannot give you any information to help you understand why you're seeing a 1,000% increase in charges with no increased utilization. Had to cancel the account and revoke keys, and cancel my credit card.

Brian L.