Futrli Reviews

Futrli

Forecasting and reporting engine

3.6/5 (7 reviews)
Joby I.

Clever way to visualise you money flow

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

As they say cashflow is king. Futril allows you to track cashflow and a bunch of other things very easily (after set up) use graphs and tables to show all the key financial information you need from your business.
Set up custom Kpi's and track them in a glance.
Then you can create forecasts which allow you to map out different scenarios. We find this very useful for testing if we can afford new staff or new office space. It allow us to see where we need more cash and how different approaches effect this.

Cons

The non financial data you can combine with your reports all has to be imported manually which is a total pain.
IT is a bit frustrating to set up, but once you get your head around how it all works it is very powerful.

Nice presentation and good functionality

Used Weekly for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/09/12

Pros

Presents well, is flexible with good functionality such as forecasting and alerts. The template summary reports are great.

Cons

Dashboard views have wasted space at the top, so I feel there's a missed opportunity to get a full dashboard of data on the screen.
The system feels more like a report generator than a live dashboard tool.

7.0/10
Umberto S.

MYOB integration

Reviewed on 2018/07/14

Pros

Great with xero

Cons

Very upset and disappointed with the myob integration!! I have been told it is not a futrli issue and it is myob api that is not up to scratch. I only went for futrli because I was told that myob would integrate, the fact that it never will has really affected my reputation with clients who came on board with me because of their expectations. Now I have to explain to them that futrli cannot produce daily live reports for myob cloud files.

2.0/10
Nilesh G.

This product exist in future

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2018/06/09

Pros

As it is a future product no need to hire it now. Company has no understanding about what they are doing just marketing is not enough

Cons

They are not concerned about present. There is no point to exist in future as the present is what helps business

0.0/10