Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

4,4
Victor hugo B.
Industry: Telecommunications

I love the service

Reviewed on 2020/10/17

I like the mastercard, they charge very low commissions compared to competitors, they provide fast and worldwide customer service, and it is not necessary to use a local bank account to spend the money

Pros

I love the service, I found payoneer thanks to this website that was recommended to me [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Cons

The only thing that I don't like very much is that it takes between 3 to 4 days from when the client sends their payment until it can be spent from the mastercard debit card, that is, it is not immediate transfer but compared to other applications, waiting a few days is better than paying high commissions for the service

Elvis U.
Industry: Insurance
Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

My experience using Payoneer

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/12/23

I use payoneer to receive payments for my freelance gigs.

Pros

Payoneer is just wonderful for receiving payments regardless of your location, it's just perfect for freelancers. The layout is wonderful for easy navigation. I like the fact that a debit card is created for a new user the moment he signs up and that card will be delivered free of charge to the user's location, isn't that awesome? Also, the annual 30 dollars maintenance charge is pretty decent compared to the value and comfort they offer.

Cons

So far so good I haven't seen a feature I don't like on payoneer. If I find one I won't hesitate to share.

Industry: Computer Software
Company size: Self Employed

Worst Support Team Ever. Their Partner company has been involved in a $1.2 Billion Fraud

Reviewed on 2020/06/28

It has been a nightmare being their customer and once I get my funds back, never visiting their website ever again. WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!

Pros

The only good thing about this platform is that it enables me to receive funds from other users and companies.

Cons

They have the worst support team to ever exist. With urgent matters involving money, they take over 2 business days to get back to you which is unacceptable. Their Partner company has been involved in a $1.2 Billion fraud which led to Payoneer's customer funds being frozen by authorities. I have funds in my account but I can't withdraw them which is completely stupid. Now that in this time support should have been proactive, these guys are nowhere to be found. They never told the customers that our funds were being held by third-party companies but now after the scandal, the funds have been frozen leaving the customers helpless.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Desmond C.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Having accounts with foreign banks is so dope

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2020/09/16

Payoneer is really cool, what attracted me first was my ability to withdraw directly to my bank account, it became my Paypal alternative, since Paypal has some restrictions on my country (Nigeria).

I have gone ahead to even refer other online freelancers to use Payoneer.

Pros

First to mention is the fact that by successful signup with Payoneer, I automatically have accounts with 3 different foreign banks with their currencies and could apply to get 2 more, it comes with a real bank account details, it's so unique to Payoneer (as far as I know), and once I receive payments to these accounts, it shows in my Payoneer balance. Wow!!!, so bae.
Another thing is my ability to withdraw straight to my bank account, especially here in Nigeria where Paypal has some restrictions. Nothing serves better.
Another unique feature from Payoneer is the option to request for a Payoneer Master Card which can be used ANYWHERE!!!.
Not to forget their easily navigateable website interface.

Cons

First to note off their excessive charges, if u don't use your account within 12-months you also get charged, absurd, they should review their charges. I also wish they initiated a 'get paid via email' kind of system, like Paypal, emails are easier to remember than the special customer IDs.

Kamal H.
Industry: Computer Software

Secured Payment Platform

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2020/05/12

It has been wonderful so far. Now I can receive my earnings without the fear of waking up to a limitation email like PayPal. I'll recommend this for everyone especially freelancers like me.

Pros

I use this platform to receive my earnings. I'm a freelancer and I use this for receiving my payments. The platform is very secured. Their fees are absolutely free or very little. Small businesses and individuals can make use of this service.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. They have been of great help ever since I started. Customer support is always eager to assist me.

Aline cristina D.
Industry: Internet
Company size: Self Employed

My evaluation of the payoneer software.

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/02/13

Payoneer is a good software that makes it easy to receive payments, I just don't say that it's great because it's necessary to have a minimum of $50 to transfer the money, but in other matters, it meets my expectations.

Pros

The ease of receiving my payments, only using my email. No need to use personal data to receive payments from third parties.
Easy to transfer money from your Payoneer account to your bank account, money drops right into your account within 1 to 3 working days.

Cons

What I least liked about this software is the fact that it is necessary to have a minimum of $50 in order to withdraw the payment to the bank account.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Nkeiruka O.
Industry: Hospital & Health Care

SUITABLE PAYMENT PLATFORM

Used Other for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/14

Swift payment of International Service and Products Providers. Easy receipt of payments from our International Clients and Customers.

Pros

It provides various types of payment method including mass payouts which makes it easy for one to use this software to make mass payments. With this software, it has made it easier for us to pay our International Service and Products providers.

Cons

Payoneer can be a little bit technical for beginners.

Anum N.
Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Payment transfer within seconds!!! VERY RELIABLE AND SECURE.

Reviewed on 2020/04/10

A very good platform to send payments without fear of getting stuck or for waiting days and days.

Pros

The set-up of account first time is really easy just a few simple steps adding bank details personal details and confirming through e-mail and job done then just start receiving and sending payments over borders within a few minutes.The application and web both a re very secure as on web they have 2 factor authentication which sends a code on phone when going to log in and on app fingerprint can be setup for more security. The availability of different currencies is really favorable at times

Cons

The main issue faced is when talking to customer service on chat sometimes the wait time is so long that it's difficult to wait for so long. No major flaws were found .

Miriam C.
Industry: Financial Services
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

The best payment system to receive money from abroad

Reviewed on 2020/07/14

The advantage of Payoneer is that it is associated with many recognized companies that pay by this means, it is not necessary to go to a bank to obtain this service, all the management is online, easy and fast, I recommend Payoneer, especially for people who work as freelancers since the main freelancer platforms are associated with Payoneer and facilitate receiving payments.

Pros

Payoneer is a great payment system, in my spare time, I work as a freelancer , I am a user of Payoneer for more than five years. There are many companies for freelancer that use this payment method, I have used it in fiver, Upwork, and other companies for which I have done work, something I like is that it is possible to receive payments in dollars, euros, pounds sterling, and other currencies, the app is quite complete and the best to send money to another user of Payoneer is free.I like that to receive payments Payoneer gives me a bank account according to the currency, either dollars or euros.

Cons

Something I don't like is that the fees are a bit high, if the fees were not so high, it would be the perfect prepaid card. Another thing that I consider negative is that their cards depend on Wirecard solution, and from my point of view, they should have more options to choose the issuer of their prepaid cards.

Mohammed E.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising

Payoneer review - esshaimi

Reviewed on 2020/10/03

Through my experience with this distinguished bank, I found that it is worth dealing with it and relying on it in various financial transactions

Pros

The Payoneer bank is useful and wonderful and contributes to facilitating the process of transferring and withdrawing money so that through it you can send money to anyone else who has an account on the site and also you can withdraw money to your bank and of course from anywhere in the world at any time and this distinguished bank Also by providing an international MasterCart card, through which you can buy from any website via the Internet, and also you can withdraw through it through an automated teller machine, in addition to that the site is available in several languages, which facilitates the process of understanding and the site is also easy to navigate and browse between its various sections easily and simply and you will not find Any problems regarding the speed of the site because it is fast in loading in addition to that you can deal with it in several different currencies, including the US dollar, the euro currency and the pound sterling as well

Cons

Among the downsides of the site is that the minimum withdrawal limit is a little high

Jorge T.
Industry: Import & Export

international payment wallet

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pros

Pros
What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive
Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies.
The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Cons

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive.
I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

Industry: Information Technology & Services

A game changer not without flaws

Reviewed on 2019/11/15

Great to get paid from abroad and spending your earnings, especially if coming from countries outside the USA, EU, and AU. The fees add up and it won't notify you on new transactions.

Pros

Being a Freelancer from outside the US and EU (where there are many alternatives to Payoneer) I was super happy when I started using Payoneer, I could get paid for my software and spend the money on my day to day life, something is not always easy without losing half of your profit on the way if you are in Latin America.
Payoneer did something great, they saw beyond, they empowered freelancers outside the USA and EU, they gave them power to get paid and make business easier. Payoneer is easy to use and you can open a Global Payments account for four different currencies and one debit card for each.

Cons

The major flaw of Payoneer it's it won't notify you when you have made a transaction! Meaning you could have lost 500 USD from your account without noticing until you check to face the sad surprise. The card option is great but the quality of the plastic itself it's not the best, it will peel off even after a few weeks of use. As a freelancer and digital nomad, I am often surprised at how steep are the withdrawal fees and foreign transaction fees when using an ATM, now even paying in the currency you manage takes up a fee! That didn't happen before. If they don't adapt quickly they will lose market once their competitors reach further onto the Americas.

Carlos T.
Industry: Retail

Payoneer payment wallet

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros

Very easy to make money transactions.
It comes with a debit card that you can use
I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online.
I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide.
Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else,
at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Yuri P.
Industry: Events Services

Payment transferring for small businesses

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/28

With Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.

Pros

Considering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.

Cons

Well, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.

Iqra Z.

The Best and Secure Online Payment Platform

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

I really like and love Payoneer. Because Payoneer allows me to receive payments in an easy and simple way. I have done a lot of projects in different freelance websites, so I always receive my freelance payments through Payoneer. The dashboard of Payoneer is really easy to understand and use. Even Payoneer mobile application dashboard and the interface are really nice. So I am really satisfied with this great online Payment system.

Pros

You can receive your freelance website payments through Payoneer. Payoneer is really a great online payment platform. You can easily withdraw your earnings to your bank account or even you can use Payoneer card to withdraw money from ATM. You can also get bank account numbers of different countries and currencies. So easily you can also use these international receiving accounts for your online store like for your store at Amazon.

Cons

I do a lot of transactions in Payoneer. I send money to my friends and I receive my Online Payments. I am honestly speaking, I never faced any issue when I use Payoneer. The features are extraordinary awesome and incredible. So for me, there are no cons.

Alejandra P.
Industry: Design
Company size: Self Employed

Great way if you don't have access for some currencies accounts

Reviewed on 2020/04/16

Pros

I get into Payoneer because in my country I can't have or can't have access to a dollar currency account, so it's a great option for me as a freelancer! they've improve some features, and I love that they sent you a Debit Card which you can use on any part of the world, I've use it on Venezuela, Argentina and Colombia so far, and it worked

Cons

Add more free ways to receive money and send money, because not everyone has Payoneer or don't need it as some freelancers do, and please lower the minimum amount of payments.

Hannah S.
Industry: Graphic Design

Excellent payment processor

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/12/08

With Payoneer I can receive payments from international companies and in a variety of currencies that I can then use thanks to the card that Payoneer provides us, so it is excellent to have this tool that helps all entrepreneurs and small and medium businesses, makes Transactions are easier, which makes business life easier to work with any client at the mud level.

Pros

It is an excellent tool, allows us to receive and send payments to companies, also has the option of sending us a completely free prepaid credit card that can be used anywhere in the world, in addition to paying online at all available stores , and also pay at stores in any city and anywhere. The interface of the page is very easy and intuitive, besides the technical support is excellent one of the best in the market.

Cons

Although it is an excellent tool, and they provide you with a prepaid credit card a single problem occurs with Payoneer, and the fees for using this card are expensive, on the page there are the costs for different uses of the card since for each type Transaction has a price and all tend to be high costs, but nevertheless I could only say that what I just mentioned is the only bad thing and that I don't like it, then all the other options it gives us are great.

Piranavan K.
Industry: Animation
Company size: Self Employed

I use payoneer, I am going to describe the pros and cons of this

Reviewed on 2020/08/04

Pros

all are good, Very quick money exchange. user friendly layout. very less commission.I love it

Cons

It's not become available on many websites and If they are new, they may find it difficult to send me money.

Farhan B.

Payoneer is the Best Online Payment Processor

Reviewed on 2020/06/26

I am using Payoneer for my online transactions including Freelance websites and Amazon. I am getting payment from different clients through Payoneer. I always withdraw to my Bank and sometimes I also withdraw the amount through my Payoneer Debit Card.

Pros

Payoneer issues a debit card to the users. The Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can also use Global Payment service, which gives you a U.S bank account. This bank account you can use to get payment through different websites like Amazon.

Cons

There are lots of incredible and professional features in Payoneer. I never faced any kind of issue or difficulty regarding the payment receiving or sending. So according to my experience, there are no cons.

Muddassar B.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion
Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Best Place for Online Payment Transactions

Reviewed on 2020/06/29

I am working as a freelancer in UpWork and I always send my payment to Payoneer, then from Payoneer I transfer in my JazzCash account in Pakistan. I really like the system of Payoneer and I am really satisfied with Payoneer.

Pros

If you want to get your freelance website payments or even from any direct client, then Payoneer is the best solution. Payoneer allows you to make online payment transactions. You can get a MasterCard and this Debit card you can use anywhere in the world.

Cons

For me, Payoneer is awesome and incredible from every side. I never faced any issue using the Payoneer. So as far I know, it's fabulous. There are no cons.

Dipika K.
Industry: Legal Services

Best digital payment service there is

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2020/08/18

Pros

I used to get payments in USD. I was able to setup three different bank accounts in three countries to withdraw my funds. As I travelled for work a lot, this made it very easy to manage my accounts and conveniently move my funds. The exchange rate was better than most local banks. The withdrawl time according to Payoneer is 2-5 business days, but I always had my funds in my bank account within 1 day; there were exceptions where it took upto 3 days but that was only particular to one of my bank accounts. I had easy access to my account activity and reports when I needed them to file my taxes. Although I didn't use this feature, there is an option to integrate an accounting software. Without a doubt, Payoneer is the best digital payment service I've used when it comes to recieving and accessing my payments.

Cons

I didn't like the prepaid mastercard options. Some of my collegues at the time almost exclusively used this method for most of their expenses and bills, but in the countries I was using the card, the exchange rate and fees were terrible.

Francisco B.

Virtual wallet.

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Payoneer is a very good option to receive payments for virtual and self-service services, it is very useful and very easy to use, in addition its security is high, also while using Payoneer I can pay in a currency type and the person who receives it can withdraw at your convenience and local currency, for a small conversion fee.

Pros

I love using payoneer because thanks to him he was able to send and receive funds directly to my bank account, I can link a bank account and even a credit card, he also has the virtue of making massive payments, it is very easy to register and his security is equally good.

Cons

The quality of customer service is a bit poor and a commission is also lost, but in general it is a very good application to send and receive payments anywhere in the world.

Annam K.
Industry: Insurance

Best Online Payment Processor Platform

Reviewed on 2020/06/25

Payoneer is very important for me. Because I usually do my online transactions through payoneer. Payoneer is the great money processing platform. You can withdraw the money in your bank.

Pros

Payoneer is the best online payment processor. You can register yourself and then they send you one Debit Card. This card you can use anywhere in all over the world. There are lots of freelance websites, that accept Payoneer.

Cons

The interface of payoneer in desktop and mobile device is incredible. For me the use of payoneer is very easy. So according to my point of view, there are no cons.

Nchewi E.
Industry: Writing & Editing

Best Alternative to Paypal

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.

Pros

I use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.

Cons

None. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer

Aria S.
Industry: Apparel & Fashion

A helpful transaction app

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

I feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be found on Payoneer, all the money I have transferred have been successfully done so far, I don't have any issue with transferring or withdrawing the money, I use it for shopping at supermarkets and do work well there too, my purchases have been very much easy through Payoneer,all the payments I have been receiving out of my job are coming with no harm, the are secure and I don't have to pay anything in return.In my opinion, Payoneer is one of easiest and cheapest way for transactions.

Pros

easy to transact money.

Cons

Customer response rate is low.