Payoneer Reviews

Payoneer

Send and receive money locally and internationally

4.7/5 (37 reviews)
Jorge T.

international payment wallet

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

Payoneer in my view as a user is perfect when referring to several other payment processors, with the service of being able to send money to my account and they offer you many more services that are not available in the competition. It is a secure platform with easy handling when using. Another of the great advantages of payoneer is that you can receive payments from customers wherever they are and providing a good service, which does not charge a transfer fee because It only gives us an annual maintenance charge which I consider attractive to new entrepreneurs. Payoneer has a good customer service which makes it remarkable, to clarify and clear any doubt or problem that is presented to customers, as well as a forum where users support each other to get the best platform service which give it a great quality

Pros

Pros
What I find most attractive to payoneer is that the billing is monthly without charge for early cancellation what makes it attractive
Free payments between Payoneer accounts which makes it interesting for employee nominee payments. The best for entrepreneurs and international companies.
The Payoneer company is one of the main online payments that preexists in a safe and legal way which in terms of service is being adopted by number of users. Serving a great help to the loans with a great service with a MasterCard card that is sent to my address when fulfilling my registration. This card can be used on a large number of platforms to make payments including use to withdraw money from any local ATM network.

Cons

For my point of view. One of the few problems that I find a payoneer is that the commission for using the physical master card is a little high when using it in an ATM, on the other hand also of the inactivity charges of the account since payoneer It charges you a small but not significant amount, if you don't see any movement made within a month. Stay within my liking that the payoneer company improves the payment director method that is performed between other payment platforms and payoneer for a better service between the two platforms and a better fast payment method when making any transfer between accounts . Although the customer response is slow they are attentive.
I have nothing bad to say about dislikes with the use of payoneer, so far it is so good and easy to use. Payoneer is good for any commercial transaction

Carlos T.

Payoneer payment wallet

Reviewed on 2019/08/25

It has become one of my frequently used tools for safe money management . In a moment I had to use the customer service I was quite useful what made me feel calm after finishing our chat, to solve inconveniemtes, a good job with your service. since that is what the client wants to be satisfied. because without a well-attended clientele any type of business goes bankrupt

Pros

Very easy to make money transactions.
It comes with a debit card that you can use
I love the fact that it allows me to make transactions online.
I would like in this software that I can send and receive money worldwide.
Payoneer according to my experience and my point of view, is a wonderful option to receive disbursements for virtual services and self-service payment of employees since between accounts of the same payoneer no fees are charged only a monthly fee that for how versatile the payoneer platform is It is not expensive, it is very intuitive and simple to use, and its platform is safe, also while using Payoneer I can pay in one type of currency and the person who receives can withdraw to your benefit in local currency

Cons

as for its cons, I find almost none against it, but there must be, like everything else,
at the moment it can be used to receive money from abroad, not to send money abroad which if you have business abroad I see it not very convenient , your service at some times is slow sometimes for everything else I am sure they will improve over time

Yuri P.

Payment transferring for small businesses

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/07/28

With Payoneer, we can receive payments with different currencies. It made our job easier and as well our accountant is happy.

Pros

Considering its competitors like PayPal, Transferwise, Bitwage, Payoneer is the fastest money transferring software. In payoneer you may engage with more than 100 currencies however in PayPal it is just 30.

Cons

Well, yes Payoneer is the fastest but is the most expensive as well. Also, they do not offer 7/24 customer service.

Francisco B.

Virtual wallet.

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

Payoneer is a very good option to receive payments for virtual and self-service services, it is very useful and very easy to use, in addition its security is high, also while using Payoneer I can pay in a currency type and the person who receives it can withdraw at your convenience and local currency, for a small conversion fee.

Pros

I love using payoneer because thanks to him he was able to send and receive funds directly to my bank account, I can link a bank account and even a credit card, he also has the virtue of making massive payments, it is very easy to register and his security is equally good.

Cons

The quality of customer service is a bit poor and a commission is also lost, but in general it is a very good application to send and receive payments anywhere in the world.

Nchewi E.

Best Alternative to Paypal

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

I had to settle for Payoneer for receiving payment for my freelance jobs because Paypal was not available in my country (Nigeria). This is one the best decision I made. I've had a seamless experience with Payoneer so, and I highly recommend it to others as well.

Pros

I use Payoneer to receive my earnings from Amazon and other sites. I rate their service very highly. Apart from being a very secure and reliable way to make and receive payment worldwide, I am most wowed by Payoneer's amazing Customer service.

Cons

None. I am yet to experience any challenge using Payoneer

Aria S.

A helpful transaction app

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

I feel great having Payoneer as my account, I mostly use it for transacting and withdrawing different amount of money, it has become easy to shop online through Payoneer, The payment system is reliable, cost effective and trustworthy, I have a secure connection of Payoneer with my email account, but sometimes the customer service takes so much time to response, overall best kind of services can be found on Payoneer, all the money I have transferred have been successfully done so far, I don't have any issue with transferring or withdrawing the money, I use it for shopping at supermarkets and do work well there too, my purchases have been very much easy through Payoneer,all the payments I have been receiving out of my job are coming with no harm, the are secure and I don't have to pay anything in return.In my opinion, Payoneer is one of easiest and cheapest way for transactions.

Pros

easy to transact money.

Cons

Customer response rate is low.

Ellis E.

Trusted customer support!

Reviewed on 2018/03/29

Pros

Excellent customer support, my computer was hacked and someone accessed my payoneer and transferred funds to their account, I was frustrated, contacted the support they assured me they will manage to refund the payment, after several verification process after few weeks funds were restored, thank you!!

Cons

The privacy is quite a hassle, they need to enhance security, direct payment method from paypal to payoneer should be integrated, other than that highly recommended!

Francis C.

Excellent choice for currencies

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Payoneer has helped me a lot, because I got my first dollar account and also a foreign currency bank account, plus I can open another second bank account and it's great.

Pros

It is a great company, we can have foreign currency accounts such as dollars or euros, and also gives us a debit card that they send anywhere in the world. We can also make payments in online stores or in stores wherever we are, we can also use the card to get money from the ATM, in addition to all this that is great, companies can also pay us to our payoneer account.

Cons

It is a good company, but the prices they have in terms of annual fees or to activate the card should lower them and they should also be able to offer more services available to everyone since few people can pay the payoneer fees. But if it offers you good benefits since we can use this card anywhere in the world if you need to travel, you are only sure of being able to pay the fees for using this card.

Belinda M.

Payoneer for Ease Online Transaction

Reviewed on 2019/06/05

I was introduced to using Payoneer by a friend of mine. As a writer and a freelancer, it is very necessary for me to have a means by which I can easily receive payments for my work via the internet and I must say, using Payoneer has made that possible. With Payoneer People in Nigeria and other countries don't have to worry about their country's cash out restrictions or worry about all the other stress of online transactions. You could simply link your debit card and make withdrawals with it or you could simply order for a Payoneer Card delivered from the US to your door step In a few days time. Isn't that amazing? I think it is.

Pros

I am so impressed by this software. It allows you make payments and receive payments from any part of the world. Opening an account using this software was so easy and the procedure was done professionally and securely.
I love the fact that I can link my debit card to my payoneer account and also I love that there's also an option of ordering for my own Payoneer Debit card to be delivered to my house address here in Nigeria.

Cons

I am yet to have any dissatisfactions while using Payoneer. The only thing I can think of right now is, the fact that several times I've tried to make payments online, I find it frustrating that payoneer isn't always listed as part of the means of payment.

Matthew P.

Flexible and easy-to-use payment provider available in most countries

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/06

I'm quite happy with Payoneer so far. They seem to work worldwide, where competitors don't operate or are banned, making this an ideal choice for receiving payments from such countries. I've been able to reliably receive payments from China to my UK bank account without any problems.

Pros

I like that they process payments rather quickly. Most importantly, however, it's the only way that I can receive CNY from one of my employers (most other remittance services and payment providers are banned or unavailable in China). For this reason alone, I can't complain too much about the quality of the product since they pay me on time and with reasonable exchange rates to GBP.

Cons

Unfortunately most payment providers charge transaction fees which can range from nominal to quite high. Payoneer uses its own currency exchange rates that may not be in your favour, but its fees for payments of, say, 100 GBP, are quite low. Nevertheless, I'd always prefer to use crypto to reduce transaction fees, but for fiat remittances Payoneer is acceptable.

Federico J.

Underestimated payment app

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/01/31

Pros

I've been using Payoneer for a few years now and I'm surprised at how people underestimate the tool. PayPal is massive but Payoneer works great too and it's an interesting alternative.

They send you a prepaid debit card for free to your home. You can use this card anywhere in the world to pay for purchases or withdraw money from ATMs. It saved me many times when traveling abroad.

They charge a yearly maintenance fee, which I find reasonable. Their fees are lower than PayPal's!

Cons

Support could be massively improved. Their knowledge base is lacking and getting in touch with live support is a PITA.

Don't use them to withdraw money in your local currency (unless it's dollars). They'll kill you with the rate exchange.

Charging for incorrect transactions when using an ATM is not good customer care.

Sahan H.

Best virtual wallet

Reviewed on 2019/09/18

Payoneer is the best online wallet. We can easily withdraw our money. It supports almost all the countries in the world.

Pros

It is very easy to access payments through the Payoneer. We can withdraw our money from anywhere using an ATM. It has a quick and clear procedure. Also, it has a low transaction fee. Most of the freelancers use this service.

Cons

Thre are no cons regarding Payoneer for me. It is low cost, fast, secure service. So it is the best choice.

Simon N.

Excellent for international sellers but hoping for lower in fees

Reviewed on 2019/05/30

I love that Payoneer allow us to accept payment from customers to avoid the fees of TT transfer. Hope that they can provide service for recieving TT transfer payment.

Pros

No need for local bank for recieving payment
What I love the most is this allows you not to have a US bank account in order to save conversion fees from payout of marketplaces like Amazon. For example, we lost 3.2% if we get the money to local bank, but we only need to pay 1.2% with Payoneer.

Cons

Not having discount for larger payout.
When your withdrawal amount becomes larger. 1.2% becomes a very significant number as pay out fee. I hope Payoneer can provide a tier pricing for larger withdraw amount. It helps

Nataliia S.

Most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients

Reviewed on 2018/08/07

Pros

At the moment, as for me, one of the most convenient platforms for working with foreign clients for freelancers. It has an easy intuitive interface, reasonable fees, established connection with Amazon and other merchants the list of which is constantly expanding.

Cons

The only negative is that right now I can't connect the Payoneer debit card to PayPal as PayPal no longer support Payoneer cards for withdrawing funds.

Assists me to get payments for my freelance work

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/06/28

Pros

Payoneer helps me to get paid for my freelance work and transfers the amounts to my bank account in quick time.

Cons

I have no peeves as everything is simple and error-free.

My opinion

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

I have been able to make somany transactions either by sending or accepting funds from different countries using payoneer and by far, I have not had any issues.

Pros

I love the fact that it allows me to make online transactions (monetary).

Cons

Nothing, payoneer is good for any business transactions.

Ali H.

International Payment service

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Pros

The most important thing about this platform is that they do not charge extra money for transactions. There are no monthly fees. I just have to buy a Master card once for a whole year. Another good thing is there customer service support.

Cons

We could not make a transaction of less than 20$. Sometimes I have to receive fewer payments from my clients and I cannot send the payment request less than 20$

Ahmed ali K.

Very good for international payment

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

We are sending and receiving payments on payoneer from our customers .

Pros

I had used Payoneer quite a lot in the past few months and the most attractive thing of Payoneer is that they have very low transaction fees so it is very suitable for international payments.

Cons

The least thing about Payoneer is that they are not very easy to understand for a lay man so you will take time to get going with them.

Maricel G.

Recommended payment method for virtual assistant or home-based jobs

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Pros

Most of companies looking for virtual assistant or offering home-based jobs uses payoneer as payment method. This is secured and hassle free since it can easily transfer money to the local bank account.

Cons

I have not encountered any problem yet while using the software.

Lisa L.

Quick and reliable payments

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2019/08/24

It's been a great experience, it's one of my preferred payment methods.

Pros

I like that it is very reliable. I like to be certain that my payments process correctly and I never worry with Payoneer.

Cons

I think that it's a competitive product and there aren't any negative aspects to it that I can think of.

Priscilla anabelle S.

International Transaction App

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/02/02

Pros

Payoneer is so helpful when it comes to international transactions, especially when you are shopping online outside of your country, and also receiving payments from foreign clients. Payment system is reliable and secure.

Cons

I can't find any wrong yet with Payoneer, it is cost free to apply and set up. You can also use the physical card to withdraw funds at any ATM machine that accepts MasterCard.

Amy G.

Great for international travel and transfer!

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Payoneer came in great service to me when traveling and when having to make international transfers with friends or colleagues. If the customer service improved, then I would recommend for business to use Payoneer more for international visitors/ tourists.

Pros

The payoneer app is straightforward and easy to use. It supports users from many different countries and this helped me pay for travel expenses when my American bank card would not work due to sanctions. It’s ease of use cuts back on any communication barriers that may occur between people during international travel and transactions, such as paying for hotels.

Cons

It took too long to make an account and I was not fully informed of the security features of the app that would protect my data. Customer service was not helpful. It took many days to get a reply via email and I could not get ahold of them on the phone.

Secure and international payment

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2019/06/02

Pros

The most helpfull thing in payoneer is it's a secure and reliable services we don't have paypal in our country so payoneer is best option for us for international payments

Cons

The thing i dislike in payoneer is that it some time not let your payment deliverd if you pay through mobile device so we habe to pay by using laptop or computer that sometime is a big headche

Valeria S.

well done

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

positive experience, customer service has answered my question on facebook multiple times,
The cards I ordered arrived in 4-5 days, very fast.

Pros

It has multiple bank accounts that can be used at the same time. This is the best feature of all. I have used for UDS and Pounds.

Cons

It doesn't allow to use the money and use it the currency of your local country.

Nice bank

Used Other for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/02

Pros

I'd like in this software that I can send and receive money in all over the world.

Cons

It is an expensive commission per year and it is so hard to receive my credit card.