Appsee Mobile Analytics Reviews

Appsee Mobile Analytics

Mobile App Analytics

4.4/5 (8 reviews)

Best business decision you'll make

Reviewed on 2018/08/30
Review Source

Pros

Integrating Appsee in our app was one of the best business decisions we’ve made, it’s that good. We used to only rely on traditional analytics solutions like Mixpanel, which is still very important, don’t get me wrong, but something was always missing. You know that something is wrong with a particular metric in your app, but you don’t know why.
Appsee completely eliminated this concern by giving us the ability to see exactly how our users interact with specific screens within the app and also pinpoint specific areas we need to focus on, like first sessions or crashed sessions and unresponsive gestures.

Cons

Pricing is a tiny bit steep BUT after using for a while now, I would go as far as to say that some of the insights you’re getting are priceless.

A must for mobile UX designers

Reviewed on 2018/08/30

Pros

You know you made the right purchase decision when both you (product), your designer (ux) and your developer are extremely happy with a product. And that’s exactly the beauty of Appsee. It has so many great features for everyone that it’s just a shame not to use it. I, as a product manager, love to have the UI analysis dashboard so I can FINALLY understand what my UX designer is talking about when he says we have an issue with the checkout screen’s design.

Cons

Only supports mobile apps, so this means it is not a stand-alone solution and you’ll have to get a different desktop tool if you own both mobile and desktop products. But as far as mobile goes, this is hands-down the best option.

Taking your mobile analytics to the next level.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Great UI and UX heatmaps and user behaviour.

Pros

There is so much to like about the software, The screen heat maps are one of the most used by my team to refine UI and UX. we can see where users are tapping, swiping, gesturing etc. Also the ability to easily create funnels and cohorts are a major plus. UI travel journey and behaviour gives new visual insights into your mobile products.

Cons

Its not cheap, so unless you take UI and UX analytics very seriously and constantly monitor and change things, then i would say this software is not fo you.

Emily B.

Really easy way to find out how users really use your app

Reviewed on 2017/07/31

Saw what my users were doing with the app and that led to making some changes a lot quicker than we anticipated.

Pros

Hands down the video recordings. I can instantly see what my users were doing, what problems they were encountering, etc. It's why we tried it in the first place

Cons

It lacks some numbers that we need, so it isn't a stand alone solution. It was fine for us initially because we're in stealth mode, but we'll need to add another tool at some point.

Wealth of data and easy to use

Used Monthly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2018/09/13
Review Source

Pros

Appsee provides the most critical usage data needed for mobile. I love the heatmaps that allows you to see where uses are touching. Also, they offer videos that you can tailor to your need. For example, we video record all sessions that crash and they are a huge help in trouble shotting.

Cons

We wish it integrated better with our web usage analytics. We also wish it integrated with Domo so we can have all our data in one place.

Chris A.

Absolutely terrible experience using it on Phonegap

Reviewed on 2017/07/10

None due to instability, it actually damaged our offering.

Pros

Video of the users using the app is helpful for identifying UX behaviour in app. The funnels are fairly weak but somewhat useless.

Cons

We found the product massively unstable, it caused crashes on both Android and iOS. It cost us users, and credibility. Their customer support was the WORST I have ever experienced from any company. They have no regard for you the customer. We tore the product out after 2 months. I would not recommend them to anyone, and we are now implementing a competitive solution without issue.

1.0/10
Jamie G.

Great insights on user habits

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/09/08

Pros

- 2 week trial is really nice to get a feel for the product
- Extremely easy to integrate, just a few lines of code and a download to your package manager
- Good communication and feedback from support

Cons

- Overwhelming at the beginning because they provide so much data, but it just takes time to learn it

Pooria N.