Glofox

4,4
Andrew D.

I'm delighted I chose Glofox... For lots of reasons

Reviewed on 2016/04/11

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate!

If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date:

On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at 195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford.

On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from 80-140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me!

Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place!

Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Katie J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Pros

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Cons

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision.

We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

Response from Glofox

Hi Katie,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox.

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Lorraine J.
Industry: Sports
Company size: Self Employed

Quick and effective customer service

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Great experience, always there to help and assist you

Pros

User friendly. Simple easy to understand

Cons

The memberships showing the alphabet to create the right order

Ashley H.

Constant New Features While Core Tools Are Broken

Reviewed on 2020/06/14

New features are constantly added while existing features are broken. There’s no way include or track sales tax in the store, but instead they’re planning to add payroll processing. If it can’t handle USA sales tax, would I trust that my state payroll taxes have been properly filed? Features seem half finished while others outside the core business are instead being focused on. The new product announcements usually don’t seem relevant. I’ve reported bugs like dates jumping when editing/saving a Course description, and told by Support that I’m wrong. I’ve occasionally had a good experience with customer service, telling me where a feature is located, but typically their answers are irrelevant or tell me a workaround, with no date on when a broken feature will be fixed. I work with a different person each time, and there’s no consistency in the Support.

Pros

The graphics of the software are minimal and well designed. It processes monthly and pro-rated memberships very well. I mostly teach multi-week courses, which competitor softwares couldn’t handle. It saves credit cards on file and allows custom charges (which I use in lieu of the nonfunctional merchandise store.)

Cons

I loved the software during my demo, but have been constantly disappointed since then. They began charging me before the platform was set up for my studio, which took two weeks and missed my grand opening date. In my demo I was shown how easily the bookings integrate into Squarespace, but later learned that’s true only if you upgrade to Squarespace Premium. I loved the ‘Book a Buddy’ feature, but it broke 9 months ago and still hasn’t been fixed. I found out that it was broken because students had +1’s registered but the payment on the extra spots hadn’t gone through. I reported it to Glofox and was told that they were already aware. I lost out on dozens of unpaid bookings and Glofox never let its customers know or removed the feature. It took three emails to Support for them to successfully turn it off on my platform. After the initial demo and signup there is no transparency on pricing or product tiers. I had been planning to change from semi-annual to yearly payment, but my credit card was automatically billed before I had the chance (and without my consent.) I’m a Platinum customer, but I can’t compare tiers of pricing or features.

Response from Glofox

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback.

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas in which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Bill R.

GloFox Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, very smooth

Cons

Some glitches that may occur periodically, not unlike any digital platform.

Response from Glofox

Hi Bill,

Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Vincent D.

Amazing!

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

Love it!!!! :)

Pros

A perfect solution for my business. I was a MBO user for several years, but unfortunately the branded mobile app was dated and had limited functionality, it was also super expensive and costs increasing year on year was just not affordable for my business. I started off on the standard plan, but as I like things branded to me and my business I had to upgrade, and this just ended up costing the business hefty sums which we could not afford.

Glofox were pretty easy to set up and get started with and they even helped me migrate my clients over. It's been pretty much smooth sailing and the customer support team have been EXTREMELY HELPFUL. You can have calls with the very happy and efficient team and they are willing to help and follow up on your requests.

What I like the most and most looking forward in the future to is new features. They are constantly updating the software and adding new features in which makes it a great piece of software to work with and it's great for my clients too. Everything is branded to me, I like that we have a News section in the app and a store where I can sell my merchandise. We can create events as we put on workshops and masterclasses throughout the year.

Looking forward to working with these guys more to take my business to new levels.

Thanks guys, I'm soo happy I joined you! :) Highly recommended!

Cons

A few scheduling problems on the app - being looked at now, and reporting features, however new reports are being added.

Response from Glofox

Hi Vincent,

Stephanie G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

GloFox has been such a better experience than other platforms!

Reviewed on 2020/03/10

My personal account helper, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been so incredibly helpful. She has gone above and beyond to help me be successful and to run my business more efficiently.

Pros

That if I have had problems arise while using glofox, the customer support I have received has been super helpful. They have spent as much time as is needed to help me make sure everything is set up and my questions are early answered.

Cons

There are a few tie ups that are inconvenient. Like, I cannot be listed as a trainer in classes since I am the administrator so I had to create a dummy account to get around that restriction. But the problems are minor and nothing to be super frustrated over.

Response from Glofox

Hi Stephanie,

Claudia M.

Reviewed on 2020/04/21

I would like to mention the above and beyond service I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is always there to help and answers in a very timely manner. I was about to change services and the overall dialogue with her was a very important part in staying with Glofox.

Pros

This software is very user friendly, easy to understand and easy on the eyes. It offers exactly what we need for our daily business.

Cons

At the beginning I had a large amount of issues with customer service. Sometimes weeks without an answer, both e-mail and phone, being that the customer service reps are in Ireland I think. But this has been changed greatly in the past few months.

Response from Glofox

Hi Claudia,

Thank you for the feedback on your experience with our support team also. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Karyn S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Content ahead of the curve

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

I have been using Glofox for quite some time now. I have seen the efforts to continue to improve the product as well as staying ahead of the curve with content to continue to educate the users on the updates and what is already in place.

Pros

1. Increased ease of use over the years
2. App usage
3. Helpful support

Cons

1. At times it can run slow
2. No option to have a client have funds in the account and use them for different sessions in a week (instead of creating custom packages)

Response from Glofox

Hi Karyn,

Mandy N.

Minimzing the admin

Reviewed on 2019/10/04

Glofox has certainly made many processes simpler and be able to spend more time in the studio itself

Pros

It allowed me to work on other elements of my business by managing a lot of the admin work

Cons

Not being able to book clients in regularly/permanently over a longer term allowed for their accountability to drop off

Response from Glofox

Hi Mandy,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has simplified processes for your business. Customer feedback is really important to us and we will be sure to pass your comments on to our product team.

Andy K.

Not getting any better

Reviewed on 2020/10/22

Pros

It's easy to use for the customer, but so are most other booking apps

Cons

Being ignored by customer support. System is very slow. Lots of glitches, although less in the last year to be fair. I cannot recommend Glofox. I've been a customer for 3 years and I've tried to stick with then through all their setup problems (of which there were many), but lately their customer service has gotten worse and worse. Now a major issue has come to light on the accuracy of their reporting, so I can no longer make accurate reports on income. As a result I misreported my income for 2018 by quite some margin, I cannot lodge my income for 2019 and am late filing VAT returns. I first reported this on the 16th of September and it's been with their "engineering team" ever since with no updates and they are now ignoring me completely, even the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is ignoring me. If they can't get something as simple as the income to report accurately then I've lost all faith. The system is also extremely slow and despite using different laptops, several browsers, PC and Mac and various internet connections, I get fobbed off that its an issue at my end. Yet when I reset filters it works straight away. But then slows down again very quickly afterwards. I have over 500 support issues back and forth with Glofox support in 3 years.

Likelihood to recommend: 2.0/10

Eduardo V.

Managing Studios Made Easy

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

About 80% of our payments are now through recurring subscriptions. This has helped us increase our retention rate. Another big plus has been the ability to measure our marking efforts through the Facebook Pixel. In a nutshell it has been easy to use, our customers are happy and the software has given us information on how to grow more consistently. When ever I have trouble it is really easy to contact the support team which has been very helpfull.

Pros

Their Facebook Pixel has allowed us to measure our acquisition cost and take better decisions on our digital marketing efforts. I love that it is easy to schedule classes, set up membership plans and visualize basic revenue data. This leaves me time study the numbers and work on improving my KPIs. As an extra point our customers love the our Glofox personalized App and it has been really easy to integrate the system into our webpage.

Cons

Although I get basic information, I could use more detailed reports. They still have a way to go in allowing customers to book a specific spot in a class and other minor plug ins... but I don’t have any mayor complaints.

Response from Glofox

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for sharing your positive experience with Glofox.

We are delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with us.

We are always updating our software with solutions for your business so we will keep note of your feedback on Reports.

Looking forward to seeing your business grow and succeed with Glofox!

Stephen R.

Happy i made the switch to Glofox!

Reviewed on 2018/01/30

Pros

I like the visual appeal and layout of the software and how easy it makes it for people to book in online but also how easy it makes it for me to be able to allow clients to buy online courses and workshops as well as classes. (Senior account executive) contacted me initially when i was setting up in business but at that stage i had signed up with MBO and I wasn't going to change but fast forward a year and I actually got in touch with rep to talk about their software as my online sales weren't as strong as I wanted them to be. The changeover was made as painless as it could be, a lot of the credit for this has to go to my account manager and his customer support team, who are very good at what they do and I speak with rep on a regular basis which helps greatly when like me you're trying to grow your business. The partnership between Glofox and Yoga Alliance Professionals is also a big plus for me but in relation to growing my business, nothing tops having our own custom studio app which i am delighted to say is now starting to perform really well ( not much use having an app if you don't know how to utilise it or promote it and for this i have to thank account manager for showing me the way). i now feel like i have software that matches my ambitions for my business. It hasn't all been plain sailing but what is!. I really believe in Glofox and can see them going from strength to strength in the future.

Cons

The cons that i have experienced are simple, sometimes the software suffers from bugs but i know that Glofox work hard to eradicate this and in my experience the customer support team always have a solution to help you navigate around this until they find the problem so for me it's something i can live with as the updates and new additions to the software plus the fact that i can see through their reports, exactly where my business is growing.

Response from Glofox

Hi Stephen! Great to hear that you're delighted with your decision to switch from Mindbody. It's been an absolute pleasure working with you and there's nothing better than watching your business grow and succeed! Yours in wellness, The Glofox Team

Andrew D.

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

Reviewed on 2016/04/05

On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at '195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford.

On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from '80-'140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me!

Response from Glofox

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the kind words!

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and the team at Personal Health. Also, very exciting to see the results you've achieved in such a short space of time!

Mark M.

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/07/08

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Pros

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Cons

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Response from Glofox

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business!

It's been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Carlos C.
Company size: Self Employed

Very happy with our experience and decision to utilize Glofox as our fitness studio software.

Reviewed on 2017/08/07

Saved time, effort,man-hours on administrative task.

Pros

From the very start the experience has been better than expected. The sales department immediately returned our call when initially inquiring about the software. They provided the answers to all our questions and scheduled a demo as soon as possible since we were on an aggressive timeline of trying to open our studio within 6 weeks of contacting Glofox. From onboarding, to setting things up, to getting us rolling within that timeframe was very impressive. Our questions while implementing were answered in a timely fashion and the online knowledge based articles they have on the product are very helpful and provided recorded steps of a lot of the task which make it even easy to implement. The smartphone app that comes with the package has been a blessing in disguise as it saves time and man hours allowing the members to see and schedule classes, pay for memberships, purchase merchandise, see studio news and updates right from the palm of their hands! Our members love the ease and use of the app not to mention us as small business owners. Last but not lease our post sales have been very impressive at this point and we believe the Glofox application has played a big role since it puts our business right in the hands of the potential and now members of our fitness studio. In the first week, we already have 31 members signed up for one our various packages via the app. As of this writing another 17 potential members have downloaded the app. Not to bad for the first week in business

Cons

There should be a way of modifying or even copying and pasting certain things within the dashboard like memberships, classes, etc...

Response from Glofox

Hi Carlos,

Thanks for taking the time to write a fantastic review of Glofox! Your feedback is really important to us, so thanks for sharing.

Jarrah A.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Terrific service and support. Overall, extremely worth the investment!

Reviewed on 2016/07/15

Having come from no previous management system, Glofox was a God send for us! To begin with, the sales rep I spoke with was very helpful, he asked me what my problems were, what I wanted to achieve and worked with me on figuring out the best way to accomplish them as opposed to pushing a software in my face.

Once we jumped into the demo, ease of use was the key reason I went with Glofox. I demoed quite a few softwares before finding Glofox and I couldn't believe how difficult they seemed to grasp. I needed to get rid of the headache of managing bookings and it just seemed like these other softwares were going to add to that headache.

Pros

Glofox won me over and from here on out, the support has been terrific - so accommodating to the needs of my business and eager to answer questions and solve problems.

I've managed to cut out a lot of tedious tasks that were eating up my time like membership management and keeping track of bookings etc. It's great to finally have these automations in place that keep my business running smoothly each day and be able to track the growth we're making. Not to mention, my members are delighted to have the option to book into a class through the app. Such a simple change that makes everyone's life easier.

Cons

Not really a con, but for any business owners questioning if Glofox is worth the cost, the answer is yes. It's worth it. The Glofox team will care for your business on your journey to success and won't toss you aside once the sale is over. The quality of their software, their continued support and the simplicity of their service for me and my members is more than I could have asked for.

Response from Glofox

Hi Jarrah,

Thanks for taking the time to right a review!

We're glad that you found the demo really helpful and It's great to hear that you're finding the software really simple to use - we consider 'ease of use' as one of our greatest strengths against alternatives in the market, so it's great to hear you reinforce it!

Audrey L.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Happy we made the switch!

Reviewed on 2018/07/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We spent a long time researching different studio software options and Glofox has definitely helped us make big technological strides forward from the app to check in kiosk capabilities. Though the retail aspects are second tier, these aren't our top priorities either at the moment. Would definitely recommend trying the demo and exploring Glofox to other yoga studios.

Pros

The interface for both our staff and students has been far more intuitive and easy to use than our last program. The reporting is clear and the app has inspired more online bookings for classes. Check in is starting to run more smoothly giving our teachers more time to focus on class and less time dealing with frustrations with a clunky system at the desk. The way the system is set up also allows individuals to navigate it in different ways that make the most personal sense to them rather than forcing everyone to learn the exact same steps. Customer service has been very attentive and responsive as we've made the transition to Glofox which is much appreciated. We have felt supported through the whole process so far. The more we learn about the program the more customized we've made it to our needs which has been great.

Cons

The only cons so far are minor tech capabilities we're hoping to see evolve soon. You can only sell one retail item at a time, though there are some work arounds. We would also like to be able to check our teachers and staff into class and sell them retail items without creating separate student profiles. In the grand scheme of operations these are small details that haven't derailed us and we look forward to seeing upcoming changes with the program.

Nancy W.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Pros

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually.
-Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd.
-They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience!
-The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Cons

Nothing!

Response from Glofox

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it.

It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :)

All the best,
Glofox Support

Junior C.

Committed to helping your business succeed. 10/10 Glofox!

Reviewed on 2016/10/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

My experience with Glofox has been fantastic. The training was very easy to follow and their support team made sure I had everything I needed to get up and running - very understanding and always happy to help out with any queries.

Pros

The admin dashboard makes it really easy to keep track of my class schedule, memberships, payments and overall member activity. If you want to spend more time than ever before with your clients helping them achieve their goals, you need a system like this! The reporting section of the dashboard makes it effortless to monitor our performance: sales (by class, membership, course or even trainer), first time visits, bookings and attendances etc. This is great for identifying areas of the business that have room for growth. The app itself is so simple for our members to use. They can easily book their class or course and even pay for it straight through the app. If there's an update or news that I need to circulate fast, I can do it with the app, minus the hassle of calling up clients or wondering if they opened the email or not. These push notifications through the app are a great way to promote new classes or courses too. People see our messages on the home screen of their phone almost as soon as we send them and they can book in on the exact same platform. The perfect way to increase bookings and keep the momentum going! Not to mention, a great way to generate new leads. We can promote the app and encourage potential members to download it and get a taste of what we have to offer.

Cons

It would have been great if we found Glofox sooner!

Tyler P.
Industry: Sports

Great Product! Can add a few features

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Pros

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Cons

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

Response from Glofox

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Sam W.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Made sure my Business needs came first

Reviewed on 2019/05/25

Our review is a little different, as the Glofox software itself didn't end up meeting our business' needs based on our need for a dual membership system as we offer both fitness and nutrition coaching as separate products. Our review is more about the willingness of the Glofox team to work with us to try and find a solution...and continued to go out of their way to work with us on a transition to another software when we mutually agreed that it ended up not being the right fit. They didn't have to do that but stayed true to putting our business needs first which was great!

Pros

Layout was easy to navigate and looked very nice.

Cons

Functionality didn't end up meeting our needs. We need a dual membership system.

Response from Glofox

Hi Sam,

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with Glofox.

It is unfortunate that we weren't a match for your business but we're delighted to hear that you would recommend us to other businesses that might be a better match for what we offer!

Carolyn R.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very happy with this product and service.

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Pros

Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app.

Cons

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

Response from Glofox

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business.

Dan A.
Company size: Self Employed

Great!!! Friendly and unstressed. Gave me the confidence to follow my true path.

Reviewed on 2017/08/16

Less Stress really. You can focus on your strengths and on your clients. Do not have to worry about transactions or being at two places at once. You get more than what you pay for. It helps you to also grow your business and expand in various ways all while keeping stress levels low.

Pros

How easy it really is. Structured so well, that all you have to do is fill in the blanks. I was actually surprised on some of the features because I would have never thought I would need certain things. So it added to my business plan and gave me more knowledge.
The customer service is really great! I believe that is why I went with Glofox. I understand (like everything) that products will evolve and change. Glofox is aware that there may be things that will change, they know the product is great but not perfect. But they are always searching, learning from their clients, they listen and empower clients to have a forward and back dynamic so that they can make this software great and most importantly help people like me to focus on what I do best. Kudos to the support staff, working with you guys made life easy for me, all of you are sincere and genuine which made it easy for me to express and share my aspirations and philosophy with you guys, making this process very seamless and easy. Thank you and I look forward to continue working with you all.

Response from Glofox

Hi Dan,

Thanks for sharing your experience! We're delighted to hear that Glofox has helped you to follow your true path.

Should you have any more feedback, feel free to send it to [email protected] It has been a pleasure working with you!

Glenn K.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and has been simplified to ensure minimum amount of steps required in all customer aspects from booking classes to purchasing memberships. It allows customers to book in at any time of the day or night & allows us to have full transparency of who's attending each and every class.

Cons

Amendments to memberships are cumbersome and require alot of manual input. The new dashboard has excellent features however there were some nice parts of the old dashboard that have been lost which were very useful for our daily management information

Response from Glofox

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

We're working hard to make your day to day run even smoother in the long run. We have a tonne of new features in the pipeline, and we're also working on improvements to some older features that you mentioned. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as they're available - we can't wait for you to test them out!