ABC Glofox

Best Boutique Gym & Fitness Studio Management Software

Barry
Barry

Fantastic service. Extremely happy with the product and my entire experience with the Glofox...

Reviewed on 2017/12/13

Pros

From the moment I applied for the demo call, I was sure Glofox was the right option for me. The sales rep I spoke with was Ed, who asked me what my current problems were while running my business. Once I'd outlined them, he showed me how Glofox was able to help me manage everything, take the stress out of the admin end of things and help me free up more time to do what I do...train people.
Once I chose to go ahead with the product, the customer success team were a great help in showing me how to use to app and dashboard to get the most out of it. They were always on hand to help with any questions that I had.
My biggest barrier to going with a management software earlier was cost, and this was one of the big questions I had but once I started the process, it was a no-brainer. The software has already paid for itself by helping me keep track of memberships and reducing lost revenue.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Barry, thanks for sharing your positive experience with the team! Great to hear that your investment in Glofox has already paid for itself. We've really enjoyed learning about your business and we're excited to help you take it to the next level! Yours in fitness, Marko | Customer Success Manager

Bill

GloFox Review

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Excellent

Excellent

Pros

Ease of use and implementation, very smooth

Cons

Some glitches that may occur periodically, not unlike any digital platform.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

Better fit, not a fan of Mindbody as I had experience with it in the past

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Bill,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying using Glofox.

Thank you for the feedback on the platform also. Our product team is constantly updating and improving our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Eric
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

A Total Letdown: Glofox's Comprehensive Failure (ABC FITNESS)

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

Navigating the Abyss of ABC Glofox aka ABC fitnessMy journey with ABC Glofox has been nothing short of a dismal odyssey. From the moment I stepped into their realm, I found myself engulfed in a whirlwind of frustration, disappointment, and regret.The promises of efficiency, savings, and top-notch service evaporated upon contact with reality. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management have all proven to be monumental letdowns. It's as if every corner I turned revealed another layer of dysfunction.The lack of transparency, hidden fees, and exorbitant charges have left me questioning the integrity of the company. Their customer service, touted as a lifeline, has been a mirage of unresponsiveness and indifference.Attempts to find a silver lining in this storm have been in vain. It's a struggle to conjure any positive aspect of this experience, as the myriad failures eclipse any fleeting moments of potential benefit.In summation, my overall experience with ABC Glofox has been an arduous and demoralizing one. I implore anyone considering their services to think twice and heed the warning signs. There are far more reliable and deserving options out there, and subjecting yourself to the quagmire of ABC Glofox is a decision I deeply regret.

Pros

Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has left me with no choice but to issue a warning so dire that it overshadows any potential pros. While I am prompted to list positives, I must unequivocally state that, in my experience, there are none to speak of. The flaws and failures within this company are so pronounced that they overshadow any fleeting benefits.In my quest for silver linings, I've come up empty-handed. Despite the need to provide a balanced view, the overwhelming disappointment I've encountered has clouded any glimmers of positivity. It pains me to admit that even attempting to find something praiseworthy feels disingenuous.Therefore, while I am pressed to enumerate pros, I cannot in good conscience provide any. The issues, inadequacies, and frustrations I've encountered with Glofox have been monumental, and I must strongly advise others to run in the opposite direction.Your time, your business, and your sanity are too valuable to be squandered on a company that consistently falls short in every aspect.

Cons

My experience with Glofox (ABC FITNESS) has been an unmitigated disaster across the board. From their malfunctioning member database to their convoluted payment processing, recurring subscription traps, and deficient membership management, this company has managed to disappoint at every turn.The promises of efficiency, savings, and exceptional customer service have proven to be nothing more than empty marketing rhetoric. Instead, I've encountered an array of issues, glitches, and inadequacies that have cost me time, money, and endless frustration.Attempts to address these problems through customer support have been met with indifference, evasiveness, and an utter lack of accountability. It's as if they're content to take your money and then wash their hands of any responsibility.I implore you: do not make the same mistake I did. Do not fall for the glossy promises and slick sales pitches. Glofox's software is a black hole of disappointment that will suck you into a vortex of regret. There are far better options out there that actually deliver on their commitments and value your time and investment.In conclusion, I wholeheartedly advise against engaging with Glofox. Save yourself the headaches, the heartaches, and the financial strain. Your business deserves better than this comprehensive failure of a company.

Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

Deceived and Disillusioned: The Unfortunate Choice of ABC Glofox -ABC fitnessThe decision to opt for ABC Glofox over alternative products is a bitter pill to swallow, one that has left me feeling deceived and profoundly disillusioned. The allure of promises, particularly the notion of substantial savings, clouded my judgment and led me down a treacherous path.I was told a narrative of efficiency, cost-effectiveness, and exceptional value that seemed too good to be true – and indeed, it was. The belief that I would be reaping significant financial benefits turned out to be a fallacy carefully spun to draw me in.The truth unveiled itself as I delved deeper into the abyss of ABC Glofox's offerings. The member database, payment processing, recurring subscriptions, and membership management proved to be fraught with issues and shortcomings that had been conveniently omitted during the sales pitch.The stark contrast between what I was assured and the grim reality before me is a testament to the level of misinformation that surrounded my decision-making process. The supposed "tons of savings" were nothing but an illusion, and I find myself burdened with unforeseen costs and a profound sense of regret.In retrospect, I am left to wonder how I allowed myself to be swayed by empty promises and grandiose claims. The stark truth is that ABC Glofox fell far short of delivering on their commitments, leaving me grappling with the aftermath of a misguided choice.My hope is that
James

Glofox Review

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

The team at Glofox has been very good. They answer questions and take time to help you understand what to do. There is also constant new development happening within the program which makes it better each month.

Pros

The program is easy to use. Navigation and setup works well and simplifies my daily routine for running the business. The App is by far the best feature with this programming. It is easy to use and gives clients very direct access to classes and events that are happening within the facility.

Cons

The least liked feature is not being able to print contracts and having to sign up parents for accounts so there children can have their accounts active. This is also not a martial arts based software system, however it works well for my studio which also has fitness classes.

Zen Planner and Mindbody

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

The sales team at Glofox was great. They were not trying to push me into anything. They were patient and listened to what I was looking for in reagrds to how I run my business.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey James, thanks so much for leaving a review and we appreciate the feedback.

We'll make sure to pass on your suggestions to the relevant teams.

Thanks again.

Alexandra

Happy to have made the switch!

Reviewed on 2021/11/09

Great overall.

Great overall.

Pros

Very user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing, with all the features our customers have come to expect.

Cons

Limited integration with MailChimp. Would prefer more ability to customize the product to my business.

Vagaro and Mindbody

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

Unsatisfied with limitations of the ZenPlanner system.

Zen Planner

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Alexandra,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, it really means a lot.
We're so happy to hear that you have been pleased with your experience with Glofox so far!
We look forward to continuing to support you and your business.

- The Glofox Team

Clare

Nightmare do not purchase

Reviewed on 2023/11/22

I canceled my service with Glofox and continued to charge me $1300 after cancelation on a CC they had on file but was not authorized for them to charge. I tried calling and phone was answered by a really nice guy with NO authority. After 10 phone calls, I received an email saying from “manager” saying they will not refund me. I wish I canceled when they wouldn’t refund me for the broken equipment. They are now flagged by my bank, I’m reporting them to BB and hopefully they will not have access to my funds again.

Pros

Setup was easy, scheduling was easy and booking for the client was easy.

Cons

They sold me broken equipment, charged me every month for services I didn’t use and continued to charge me after I canceled this service. (Handheld terminal).

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

Ive used Mindbody and it was a little complicated.
Decker

Reviewed on 2021/03/11

Very easy to use software that has helped me bill recurring payments and organize my scheduling.

Pros

The software is very easy to use and navigate.

Cons

I could benefit from a messaging forum type feature. Maybe this is available with the custom app but not sure. The current messaging abilities work just fine though.

Wodify and Zen Planner

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

The clean visually appealing interface and ease of use.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Decker! Thank you so much for leaving a review, and welcome to Glofox. We're glad you find our software easy to use and visually appealing. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional user experience.

Thank you also for your suggestions surrounding messaging. We do have a community section within our member app that works in a similar way to a news feed and we also offer the ability to send push notifications, SMS, and emails. If you would like to know more about any of the above, you can reach out to us at [email protected]. I will also pass your suggestions onto the relevant teams.

Thanks again,
-The Glofox Team

Ewa

Very satisfied!

Reviewed on 2022/09/30

overall I've been very satisfied with Glofox, and the glofox team have always been extremely helpful, during the onboarding process especially and when any issues arose.

Pros

I like the ease of booking and enabling payments via stripe. I like that the app has all the necessary features for any business size

Cons

credits are a bit confusing to users. they don't know where to find them

Temitope

Great team

Reviewed on 2021/01/07

The team have been extremely helpful, from picking the correct package to setting up my Glofox account/ the integration with my site. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has gone above and beyond and I'm so thankful to him and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Setting up the membership, I wanted t to have clients training 3 sessions a week but paying monthly but unfortunately the system wouldn't allow this but the team helped me work around the problem

Pros

The software is easy to use and self explanatory

Cons

Trying to set up the membership how I wanted was a bit tricky and I needed help from the Glofox team

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] he didn't try to push me and wanted to find out how he would help me, this is why I picked Glofox

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Temitope, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with us so far. We hope you're enjoying our products.

Ronan
Ronan

Perfect fit for my classed based fitness business!

Reviewed on 2018/11/09

The platform enabled to grow my business from zero to profitable in under 6 months. While there were some bugs on the legacy app/software these have been ironed out and I have not had an issue in several months.

Pros

Easy for customers to use and pay
Easy for me to set up
Great new leads management feature just launched
Great in app marketing features
Easy website integration
I have recommended this software to a friend and they are switching their entire plaform to Glofox.

Cons

There are a few reports I'm after that I've heard are on the way.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Ronan!

Great to hear that Glofox is a perfect fit for your business.

Thank you for the feedback. We do try to meet the needs of all of our customers with regular updates and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Looking forward to watching your business grow with Glofox!

Yours in wellness,

Katie

Great product and new improvements however some very frustrating features

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

I have definitely seen improvements with communication over the past 4 -6 months. Their customer service has improved greatly. Overall the staff are very supportive and friendly to work with. We have been really well supported during the COVID-19 challenges and very much appreciated Glofox seeing what customers needed and added some great features during this time.
The one downfall is communication - especially when things change eg. booking only into your next booking period - this was not communicated to us that the previous 'glitch' (as explained to me), where you could book in as far in advance as the studio allowed if you were on an unrestricted membership, had now changed. We could not communicate and or prepare our members returning to in studio classes (after COVID) for the changes - and hence created a lot of stress that could have been avoided.

Pros

Easy to schedule classes, dashboard is well designed and easy to navigate, great user app, new features that were added during COVID-19 - zoom integration to live classes, on demand feature for members.

Cons

The current set up to memberships allowing subscription members to only book ahead into their next booking period. This does not provide flexibility for our business and creates a lot of confusion for our members. I can understand how monthly billed memberships can work on this system however ours are weekly (see below). So members can only book a max of 2 weeks/min of 1 week in advance. It then creates confusion amongst members as to why some members can book further ahead (ie credit pass users) and if members have different payment dates its a bit like a yoyo effect. Explaining how it works to members is very confusing. This feature has only come into being in our studio. Prior to COVID-19 closures members were able to book 4 weeks in advance (booking window set by us) but now it has changed has caused great havoc. It has taken away a lot of value in our product and flexibility in the way our members book and become very frustrating for members as well as staff now managing the queries. If I knew this feature would come into play before we signed up to glofox I actually would strongly reconsider my decision.

We are a small boutique fitness studio (we provide reformer class - max of 10 per class) our membership costs are expensive ($40-$55 per week) hence all of our members are on weekly subscriptions. We also provide credit packs for client who want to pay per class.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Katie,

Thank you for the feedback on the product also, and for highlighting the areas which you would like to see further development. We are always striving to improve our offering so we will be sure to pass this comment on to the team.

Gary

Good Product

Reviewed on 2021/11/22

It is a good product, the customer service can take a while to come back to you.

There are better...

There are better products out there for much cheaper!

Pros

The ability to track client attendances.

Cons

Other products give far more for a cheaper price i.e. full financial reports etc.

LegitFit

Reasons for Choosing ABC Glofox

I swithced to a different product as it was better value for money and the customer services is better.

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

I opted out of Glofox after using it for approximately 3 years.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Gary, thank you for your feedback regarding our product and our service. We endeavour to absorb all our customer's feedback and continually improve our service. We appreciate your loyalty to us for three years.
Sincerely,
Marko Gazic - Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Waldineia

Build a Partnership

Reviewed on 2021/08/23

So far - so good.
Glofox has a huge impact on the way I look at my business right now.
The glofox...

So far - so good.
Glofox has a huge impact on the way I look at my business right now.
The glofox time is always ready to help and teach us how to use the app - whic made my time realize how we could become more professional and trained. It had a good impact on us in so many ways .

Our comunication with our students are much more clear and we can see the great results of it.
When we are talking about online servive sometimes it is easy to become just like roobots, and glofox showed us that there is a way to make it more human.

It made my life easy and closer to my future dreams.

Pros

For me, as a owner of a really small business, it was really hard to work during pandemic time.
Our reality was too much work and not enough clients, not because we were not good enough to sell, but because we did not have the people to deal and give the propper service for all our new customers.

We were always struggling with delay of communication - and not enough time to respond all the clients doubts. With glofox, some questions are alredy answered by email and by the app itself.
Now we have more time to focus and train our time, so we can have a high standarts customer service.[

We were afraid to make the full transaction to an online system because the prices were really higher for us.
But in three months of the system we managed to have more than 3 times more students now.

it´s gave us the opportunity to sell ir large scale and to delivery our work for people all over the globe.

Me and my time are happy with the results.

Thanks a lot.

Cons

There is nothing I would say, I would like least.
But from my experience - all my students don´t realize they have access to recorded classes in the app.
I would make this botton more easy to notice - because it is important for us that all the people do benefit from the classes we are leaving ther eofr them.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey Waldineia,

Thank you for taking your time to leave a review!
It's great to hear that Glofox is helping you and your business save time and ultimately provide the highest standard experience possible.
We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals.

- The Glofox Team

Jessica

Run Away Fast

Reviewed on 2022/09/26

I went with GloFox after talking with [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and seeing a demo, comparing to other products, and reading reviews. Once I signed on with the product- everything changed and what [SENSITIVE CONTENT] promised from the start did not happen. Training was tedious, disjointed, and incorrect. We had to go back and rework things several times because the trainer did not take the time to understand my business before talking me through set up. Once operating, support does not respond, glitches in the system do not allow my processes to happen and I then need to take extra time to do things manually, I have been charged for things that i did not receive and no one one will refund me, web integrations make my website look archaic, they are dysfunctional, and GloFox will explore options to improve. Not sure where the good reviews came from so I feel obligated to help others to stay away from this product. I am so deeply embedded in GloFox right now, it is going to take me a lot of time to dig out of it, but i will be switching products. Stay away from GloFox.

Pros

the app works well and is easy for the user, everything else is a nightmare

Cons

I went with this product because the demo call was promising and GloFox had good reviews. Once I began using it, training was horrific, web integration is archaic, the systems management on the admin end is complicated and time consuming, GloFox is unable and unwilling to alter its system to fit the needs of its customer in any way, i end up doing most of the work manually because GloFox is not compatible and does not work Customer service is not supportive and will not respond, if they do the do not help. Once I signed my contract, I became a nuisance to the staff, communication is poor, and they would rather push me away than try to help.

Arbox

Reasons for Switching to ABC Glofox

the sales call and demo, good reviews
Millie
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

It gets the basics right. And that's about it.

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

Pros

- Standing up the software was easy (coming from no system, so we didn't do any conversion).- It does the basics well (scheduling). The app is reliable and our clients have not found it difficult to use. - We like the flexibility/modularity of the fields dictionary to use language appropriate for our business.- We haven't noticed any latency issues or app downtime.

Cons

- Reporting is very basic. For all the info you put into this app, absolute nothing is exportable. You cannot run any of your own reports, or even export data out (only the most basic data). Want to find out how many classes "Bob" has come to for the last 3 months so you can reward them? Well, you'll never know without going into every single class and manually counting.- Support is very slow and most answers are "we can't do that". I regularly receive "We are experiencing a high volume of questions" email. - They're pushing Amplify for customer journeys/communications meanwhile you can't even do basic reporting to tag or segment your own customers in the first place. Their priorities are really out of whack.- No google calendar integration- No gamification- No way to report cash purchases.I simply do not have the functionality I need on reporting to do effective lead marketing, KPI measurement, etc. As a result we have to find another system.

Angelica
  • Industry: Pharmaceuticals
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Maximize Your Gym's Potential with Gloflox's Integrated Management Platform

Reviewed on 2023/06/11

My experience to Gloflox as a pharmaceutical product development and research intern was minimal because it had little to do with my line of work. But I was able to see how fitness-related firms used Gloflox in their daily operations. The software's class scheduling and membership administration functions were crucial in optimizing the gym's operations. The reporting features of Gloflox helped with data-driven decision-making by offering insightful information about member engagement and attendance trends. Despite the fact that my experience with Gloflox was purely observational, it showed how well the program can handle gyms.

Pros

A number of features from Gloflox are offered to simplify operations in fitness centers and gyms. It is simple to manage memberships, plan lessons, and keep track of attendance thanks to its user-friendly layout and straightforward design. The software's powerful reporting and analytics features offer insightful data on member engagement and business performance. The integrated payment processing solution from Gloflox makes billing simple and guarantees safe transactions. Businesses may adapt the platform to their own needs, including branding and member communication, thanks to the software's customization capabilities. The knowledgeable staff at Gloflox is on hand to respond to any questions or potential technical problems.

Cons

The learning curve connected with Gloflox's sophisticated capabilities, which may take time and effort to fully employ, is one of its drawbacks. Some users have noted that the software occasionally has errors or glitches that have a negative impact on the user experience. Although Gloflox provides a wide variety of functionalities, certain specialized elements needed by specialized fitness enterprises might be missing. Pricing for smaller gyms or independent fitness studios can be very pricey, which could present a financial hardship.

Andrew

Watch out MindbodyOnline, there's a new kid on the block!

Reviewed on 2016/04/05

I was just about to sign up to Mindbody when a friend pointed Glofox out to me. After carrying out a demo of the software I was very happy with how easy it was to navigate and my decision was made instantly. Since joining our bookings are up 40%, we're saving heaps of time which was previously spent doing admin and our client base is growing at an incredible rate!

If you're looking for a great alternative to Mindbody, these are the reasons why I went with Glofox and made one of my best business decisions to date:

On one hand I had Mindbody. If you're looking for software and a custom branded app just as I was (was adamant to make it as simple as possible for people to pay me so wanted an app), you would have to go for their most expensive package at '195 a month. Mindbody also increase your monthly subscription fee when you hit a certain number of members or trainers using the app. My intentions were to use a software package to help us really get a handle on our admin and free time to grow my business. With this growth in mind, expected costs could almost double in the next few months, leaving me with a pricing package I could no longer afford.

On the other hand, I had Glofox. Their pricing packages range from '80-'140 a month and each package comes with a custom branded app completely matching your business's brand. Not only this, they don't charge you for adding more members or users. As the sales rep I spoke to put it, they want to see your business grow and for this reason, they're not going to penalize you for doing just that. A breath of fresh air if you ask me!

Our custom branded app from Glofox gives our members a really simple means of booking and paying for our services. On the backend, I needed a system that would help me minimize admin with as few clicks possible without overcomplicating things. I've found the Glofox Dashboard really clear and simple to use. I tend to set my Dashboard to show weekly bookings, payments due and revenue for ease. I can create and update my schedule, manage memberships including payments, renewals and automated billing in my Dashboard too- really great having everything in one place!

Overall, there's nothing better than working with a team of people who really want to see your business grow stronger every day. With such a quick response time to any of our queries, it's safe to say choosing Glofox has been the best business decision I've made. Mindbody won't know what hit them!

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for writing a review. We appreciate the kind words!

It's been an absolute pleasure to work with you and the team at Personal Health. Also, very exciting to see the results you've achieved in such a short space of time!

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Tyler
  • Industry: Sports

Great Product! Can add a few features

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Rocky in the beginning on boarding but have been great since.

Pros

Syncing payments with bookings has helped us out tremendously

Cons

Some functionality needs to improve. Access to our stripe account. Holiday blocking features. Editing our custom app

Couldn’t sync everything up

Square Payments

Reviews were better

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Tyler,

Thanks for your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has been helping you to grow your business. We take customer feedback very seriously and will be sure to pass it on to our product team.

Mark
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Outstanding Product, Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2016/07/08

I could not be happier. I have set up software for Fitness studios and gyms I have worked at and have used in my own studio when I setup, so I have experience with a lot of software in the fitness market. But Glofox has it all, and the customer service is brilliant. They offer apps for your clients to check-in and update their info, they offer engagement tools and detailed reports for me to run my business. It has everything we could ever want. The best part of the software is the regular and constant updates they are putting into it. They are ahead of the curve with what is needed to help grow my business and give me the tools I need to do that. Big thumbs up, great job team Glofox

Pros

I like pretty much everything. My members get a really modern app with a ton of features that allow them to manage their own schedule and not have to constantly contact me for bookings or payments. I get a lot of easy to use features that automate a lot of the repetitive tasks I have been doing, plus its really easy to see how your business is doing with the reporting tool. It also auto charges clients on a monthly basis so I don't have to chase payments. And their support team basically did all the setup for me walking me through everything. they are super helpful!

Cons

I like everything about it. I can't think of how they could improve it.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Delighted to hear that Glofox is all round the perfect solution for your business!

It's been a pleasure working with you and the team.

Timmy | Glofox Head of Support

Nancy
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Glofox for the Win! The perfect solution for our fitness studio.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23

Glofox makes it really easy for me to manage my business day in, day out! The dashboard is straightforward and simple to use, yet powerful enough to do everything I need it to. A great service and a great team of people behind it too!

Pros

-The dashboard is a life saver when it comes to managing my business. I don't have to spend countless hours on admin! I couldn't even imagine going back to tracking bookings, attendances and payments manually.
-Glofox designed an app completely tailored to my brand - so professional looking. A great way to make our studio stand out from the crowd.
-They also designed a booking and payment portal that connects with my website and Facebook page, so members can decide where and when they want to book their next class or make their next purchase. A great user experience!
-The reporting tool has most certainly helped me to make better decisions for the business as I can generate reports on our performance in the click of a button. Even if you're not tech savvy, it's super easy to navigate and understand. If I ever did have a question on some aspect of the product the support team are always available to answer questions.

Cons

Nothing!

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Nancy,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review of Glofox! We really appreciate it.

It's great to hear such fantastic feedback. Be sure to get in touch if you have any questions whatsoever :)

All the best,
Glofox Support

Carolyn

Very happy with this product and service.

Reviewed on 2019/11/07

Apps are the way to go. Very professional and easy to use. Glofox provides detailed accounting reports which makes my job easier. As I am not the most technically inept I use the customer care team quite a bit and I have always found them very diligent and fast to act on my queries. It's great to have so many tools available via Glofox but also have that knowledge that there is a team behind the software to help when needed.

Pros

Very quick to help and and answer questions. Super easy to use. Customers loved having the app.

Cons

Nothing I was very happy with it's continuous development to improve and the team listened to any feedback I gave.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Carolyn,

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are happy to hear that Glofox has helped you to grow and manage your business.

Gary
  • Industry: Sports

Glofox Review

Reviewed on 2022/09/07

Fast and easy sales cycle, professional onboarding and continuous help after, ease of use for all users of the software, we reccomend.

Pros

UI for Web & Mobile app is very easy to learn and use. Flexibility with applying payments is important to us and this is a feature that we get great use out of.

Once the foundation is et, it manages it itself .

The CSM team are an AMAZING resource of help and they are great!

Cons

(i)We don't like the way a PAYG customer is still considered a "lead" it would be amazing if PAYG customers were considered clients. This would be a great addition.

(ii) "Notifications" on the connect section are not directed to the mobile device home screen, they are internal notifications within the Training121 app. It would be great if it came up as a notification on the users phone, not just within the app.

(iii) The community section formatting is slightly off and takes a lot of back and forth from the web app to the end user app.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Gary,
Thank you for your feedback, and we are happy to hear you are having a positive experience. We've noted your suggestions. We will shortly be releasing improvements to the Community area, and we'd love your further feedback once the improvements are released.
Sincerely,
Marko Gazic
Global Manager of SMB Customer Success

Glenn

Glofox is a critical part of our daily operations and we couldn't operate without it

Reviewed on 2017/05/10

Customer convenience is the biggest advantage. They can view, book and cancel without a messages or calls, back & forth ensuring our administration team don't end up spending their time with bookings and customer queries

Pros

It's extremely user friendly and has been simplified to ensure minimum amount of steps required in all customer aspects from booking classes to purchasing memberships. It allows customers to book in at any time of the day or night & allows us to have full transparency of who's attending each and every class.

Cons

Amendments to memberships are cumbersome and require alot of manual input. The new dashboard has excellent features however there were some nice parts of the old dashboard that have been lost which were very useful for our daily management information

Response from ABC Fitness

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for sharing your positive feedback!

We're working hard to make your day to day run even smoother in the long run. We have a tonne of new features in the pipeline, and we're also working on improvements to some older features that you mentioned. We'll be sure to let you know as soon as they're available - we can't wait for you to test them out!

The Glofox Team

Partnering with Glofox has been the single best decision we have made in our business.

Reviewed on 2018/03/09

Pros

We made the mistake of trying to manage our own CRM when we launched our gym. Within 4 weeks of opening we realized this was a huge mistake. We considered many platforms and software company partners to improve our efficiency. The Glofox integrated platform for booking, communication, CRM and payments has given our customers a fantastic experience, interface and reliability when booking and paying. For us it saves us countless hours each week, works efficiently on the go, in the gym and literally on the studio floor whilst coaching. Every technology has an occasion gremlin but if so any problem is quickly remedied by their great team, who work as hard for you, as you do for your own customers.

Cons

Our own company branded Glofox app, the most expensive solution, did take slightly longer than we hoped to get finished, only a few days late, mainly because of Apple app store slowness but it was worth the wait in the end.

Response from ABC Fitness

Hey,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback!
We're so happy to hear that you're having a good experience with Glofox and that it has been able to save you time.
We look forward to continuing to support you in reaching your business goals.

- The Glofox Team

Brydon

Horrible Customer service, money hungry

Reviewed on 2023/10/30

Horrible customer service. Sold my gym in February 2023 and was charged extra payments of $1,239 in May, August and October. The June payment they got me on a technicality saying that I needed to give 30days notice before the next 3 month instalment was due. (I gave 23days). They charge you in 3 month blocks whether you are using the product of not.

They then charged me again in October even after they said they would not charge me again

Its not a cheap service, and especially expensive when you haven't used it for 8months and are still getting charged.

Operating system isnt that good to put up with the rude staff and poor customer service

Would NOT recommend.

Pros

Operating system was average. Better user experiences for a lot less

Cons

I got charged for 8 months after I sold my gym. Horrible T&C's with are very unrealistic in todays environment. Extra 3x $1,239 charged without warning