Truly Reviews

Truly

Professional business calling and routing for mobile devices

3.6/5 (10 reviews)
Kevin P.

I'm Throwing My Desk Phone Away!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/15

I threw away my desk phone! I get much needed real estate on my desk! the ease of use is a key factor as well.

Pros

For me, the integration of Truly into my daily workflow has been awesome to this point in the process. I am a new user of the product, but it has already had a big impact on the way I work. I work in a mobile environment and being able to move around and still receive calls on my laptop and my mobile phone is a huge plus. I am able to connect with my clients and prospects in real time, not having to juggle voicemails. I like being able to take notes in the product as I am on a call and syncing them to Salesforce.

Cons

At this point, the only con I have is that I would like to be able to access the dialer through an icon in my menu bar. I keep the Truly app open on my desktop at all times, but I often need to go digging for it when I need it especially when I am not making a call from Salesforce. Also, when I dial a number the caller ID incorrectly identifies who I am calling. I suspect that it is due to the phone number being linked to an ID that is set by the organization I am calling a not directly to the person I am calling. Its a minor issue and is fixed when I sync back to Salesforce.

Truly is an easy user-friendly calling software. It's a nice app for a startup.

Reviewed on 2018/07/06

Pros

Easy click to dial, Call recording and call history. We have been using them for approximately 2 years and they're improving their services constantly.
The customer support team is amazing and responds to glitch and request right away which is very important for my team to be able to deliver the best customer support.

Cons

They're a work in progress, there has been multiple bugs and glitches that they have been working on improving constantly.

5.0/10

Great bang for your buck. Could be better.

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Pros

Truly was incredibly easy to use. Basically no learning curve. Love that you can text from within it. Easy to merge calls from within it as well.

Cons

I never had a full day without experiencing call quality issues... whether they couldn't hear me, or calls dropping. This was one of the main reasons why we switched over to Salesloft. Also, the app takes up a whole screen when it really doesnt need to. The Salesloft and Outreach dialers take up far less screen real estate. Would be nice if Truly integrated more directly into Salesforce.

Daniel G.

Phones without the phone provider - Decent Data as a call service software

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

Pros

The ability to triage phone calls is great, but the best part of this software is the visual clarity we have on who/what/where/when phone calls are happening.

Tracking calls, seeing who has called and how phone calls have gone is really the best feature hands down. We lose a lot of information when tracking calls prior being a small start-up, but with Truly we'll be able to expand really well with our phones.

Cons

Ramping up with the program has been pretty difficult. Switching from our old software into Truly has been hard and Truly doesn't make it easy, especially setting up with Zendesk. Hopefully once we learn more about Truly we'll feel better, but the worst part about the software is the voicemail notifications that came to my email. Totally unnecessary and I couldn't find a way to turn this off.

7.0/10

It is a simple tool to use to communicate internal and externally.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

The benefit I get from using this software is the ability to talk or chat with someone from Truly in case I have any issue and they help resolve the issue fast.

Pros

What I most like is the ability to have 2 or maybe more lines connected in a conference. The ability to communicate internal and externally is awesome.

Cons

What I don't like is it takes several seconds when I try to place someone on hold. As well some updates have not been useful.

Vivian a. H.

Truly is very attractive and user-friendly, but it's always having issues.

Reviewed on 2018/03/21

Sync unknown numbers with existing profiles in Salesforce, easy access to call recordings and customer service on-the-go.

Pros

It's user-friendly, attractive, and concise. Also, I really enjoy that we are able to sync our unknown numbers to existing clients on Salesforce.

Cons

Truly is always acting up and whenever new updates are released, there are a lot of issues and bugs that don't allow users to make calls or hear our callers.

7.0/10

It's an efficient tool to communicate internally and externally.

Reviewed on 2018/04/23

Pros

It has the ability to communicate internally and externally as well. Connection is stable and the quality is good.

Cons

What I like the least about Truly is that when it goes down, it takes a while for the engineering team to fix it.

Brandon S.

Truly Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

Individual calls are good. Queue management is bad.

Pros

Truly is great for a sales team that takes incoming calls since you can see voicemails and text with clients.

Cons

Truly is very bad at queue management. You can't see how many calls are in the queue. It doesn't have an auto-callback option. People are forced to leave a vm after a certain time and can't wait on hold.

5.0/10

I have used Truly in my work to take inbound and make outbound calls

Reviewed on 2018/06/26

Pros

I like how easy to use and easy to download the software is, also the availability to use it on your laptop and not in an actual phone.

Cons

What I like the least of this software is that it has a lot of connectivity issues and also how phone calls are routed.

Timofey K.