SalesHandy

Data analytics, email tracking & communication tool for SMBs

Olivier F.

Really a good product to follow opening email by our customer !

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Pros

We like the fact it advert us directly on screen via a message when someone opens our email or click to a link inside our email.

Cons

I would like to have a status of reading directly inside our Outlook 365 in the emails sent.

Josías D.

A Sales Engagement and Email Platform for Small Sales Team

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

This is a really crowded space. Until recently, I've been using Yesware (which is amazing), but I wanted to test other cost-effective alternatives for our small Business Development Team. Saleshandy seems to be what we need: a sales tool based on email engagement that help us send 1 to 1 emails, but also create campaigns based on templates, which helps engage with prospects and leads. These are some of the main features that Saleshandy offers:
- Easy to use
- Integrated with Gmail
- Zapier integration
- CRM connections
- Mail Merge
- Cost-effective
- Team stats view
- Templates
- Presentation mode for sales presentation (which I haven't tried yet)

It has, so far, what we need.

Pros

The support has been great so far. It is a cost-effective tool and it seems they have small sales teams in mind. I think this guys are on the good track for a great service and tool.

Cons

I've had some problems with the Gmail extension (some options are not displaying anymore), which I assume it will be fixed by reinstalling the extension. Also, the Google Connect has some issues since it seems that I need to reconnect every X minutes, which is not convenient.

I'm missing a email reminder within Gmail, which I've used a lot with Yesware.

Jason A.

SalesHandy Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/24

Great experience sending personalized emails to large groups of individuals

Pros

Easy to use email campaigns with personalized merge tags

Cons

HTML feature does not include "drag & drop" properties like other competitors

Miguel J.

Great features for value

Reviewed on 2020/11/28

Any business should try it, it is easy to use.

Pros

I liked that SalesHandy uses my huge data base to send mails throughout my Gmail account without me having to check its status frequently.

Cons

Not many cons, maybe the fact Gmail sometimes disconnects

Harper W.
  • Industry: Photography

Easy to send Personalized Email Blasts

Reviewed on 2020/09/15

Very good overall experience. Very happy with it. I will use it often.

Pros

I love that ease of sending out emails blasts, plus you know that SalesHandy is looking out for you. They know the limits on Google and encourage you to stay within google's limits so your account doesn't get shut off. Plus, SalesHandy can verify your emails before sending them out, which will help limit bounced emails - which is great. I love also, being able to personalize the emails, and their "unsubscribe" button.

Cons

Paying for the verification of emails. Scheduling the times for the email blasts was kind of funky.

Maneesh D.

Is an excellent product to make life of sales professionals lot easier and help them to attain...

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

Easy to use interface
Team collaboration
Limited and to the point information for sales team
Tracking each and every action of your prospect which helps to move ahead with hot prospects
...more points I would be able to add as I start using all its features.

Cons

Interface could be improved , tracking affects the email formatting , tracking information can be shared in lot better manner , instead of multiple rows of email being read one row we can show the information of multiple reads as counts ( no information on email replied which I feel is important ) , downloading of contacts is not available , deleting of multiple contacts as an option ....I am sure work in on to improve all the above points

Andhika A.

SalesHandy Review

Reviewed on 2018/06/12

Pros

The customer service is very very good. They help me a lot in choosing the package for me. One thing that i love most is the very quick reply and helpful team.

Cons

the package is only for one-single-email-account-sender. If you are planning to run 10 campaign within the same period, means you have to send the email from 10 email account sender.

Joan P.

Accelerate a part of Email Marketing Process

Reviewed on 2017/03/09

Pros

The easiest tool to use to send bulk emails, thus I do not need to spend a lot of time sending emails manually and not only that, I can also track prospects who open the email or if the prospect who click on the links.

Cons

Unable to use apostrophes on the subject line or name and appears ? when the email was sent, but small issue.

Christopher W.

Excellent customer service.

Reviewed on 2017/10/04

Pros

Ease of use and attentive service. If I ever need help, they are right there. They have a can-do attitude.

Great alternative to Boomerang

Reviewed on 2017/10/18

Pros

Easy to use, great customer support, great performance as promised. Scheduling emails is as easy as ever.

Cons

Price on the monthly plan is a bit too high. The interface is not as easy to understand at first but with their great support page, you will be able to understand everything really fast.

Great product

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

It is simple, it works fast and very safe! The best customer service in the world.
Very nice to see when people read your mail

Cons

Nothing really, when I need an answer, Customer Service is always there to help you.
What should i say?

If you need to track email then you need SalesHandy

Reviewed on 2019/07/09

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Pricing is reasonable

Notifications are great!

Cons

Sometimes it has trouble tracking certain emails. Mainly this is because of the companies security settings

• Industry: Renewables & Environment

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2017/07/05

Pros

Customer support is extremely helpful,, patient and quick to respond. I would highly recommend to anyone in sales.

Cons

No complaints. However I have only been using the tracking feature and haven't explored other features yet.

Bob D.

Sales Handy Support is the Best

Reviewed on 2017/02/02

Too often in the current day support is done by chat and email, when you really need to talk to someone. SalesHandy does what is necessary to solve the problem. I have been impressed with their support team and also the price is excellent.

Try them out. It is worth it.

Bob

Jesús M.

My business productivity is so much easier to track!

Reviewed on 2016/04/15

Before, we kind of lost track of our productivity. That caused some loss of earnings that we made in our business. The versatility of this app benefited us, a small company of industrial contractors. Now we have control of our productivity, we increased our sales by 40%.

Pros

It is an easy tool that allows us to track each critical aspect of our business. As an Industrial contractor, I believe it helps to increase the productivity and sales by 40% of my work team.

Cons

It is not really a dislike. They can improve on updating and make new more tools of productivity and communication, they have good ones but you can always do better.

Makes life alotttt easier

Reviewed on 2017/09/06

Pros

Customer service are prompt in responding.
Problems (if any) can be fixed fast.
Easy to use. Simple.
It's really sales handy and I recommend using it.

Piyush P.

As simple as Gmail.

Reviewed on 2016/06/30

Easy to setup and use in a team. very effective tool for inside sales team. In a single dashboard i can find out what my communicates with customers.

Integration with Pipedrive is very effective and useful.

• Industry: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing

Very good software

Reviewed on 2020/05/29

Good.

Pros

This software allow you to see the delivery report of your emails. Many of the times, I didnt know if someone opened my email. However, after using this software, I can exactly find out if they opened my email.

Cons

If I open the sent email using an other device, it keeps tracking it and increases the email opening counts.

Hoang L.

Great for automated email outreach

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Great for cold email outreach

Pros

Useful for sending a lot of emails quickly.
Setting up multiple emails to be sent after the first email is easy

Cons

Needs better import and contact management

Alan H.
  • Industry: Online Media

Best email tracking app (with extra features) ever!

Reviewed on 2020/01/10

Pros

This is hands down the best email tracking software (as a service) I have ever used! For people who live entirely off of G Suite's Gmail, it is likely the only tracking service you will ever need and not pay a penny for it.

But for someone like me, who also lives on Outlook, the paid plan is almost 3 times less than what I'd have paid for on Hubspot, and that's for one email account only. The setup is a breeze, I love the interface, simple to use, simple to configure, simple to find things.

Love the notifications, it is pretty much real time as soon as the user clicks on it. I have not found use for the other features but it is good to know I am not paying extra to use them and also nice to know if I ever needed to use it, it is right there!

Cons

After 6 months I still cannot report anything I would say I didn't like. Still hands down, the best!

• Industry: Commercial Real Estate

SalesHandy - Email Tracking on Steroids

Reviewed on 2020/05/18

Great at email campaigns, plugin for Outlook, ability to track daily and campaign emails and links. Very cost effective. Also built in email verification ability.

Pros

Ability to easily connect and track Outlook for Windows daily emails and links.

Cons

Outlook for MAC availability will be a big plus..

• Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

SalesHandy

Reviewed on 2020/11/05

Excellent 1:1 customer success calls have helped me to learn new skills that have helped my marketing campaigns,

Pros

Easy to use. Intuitive system (I'm a novice with email marketing systems). Robust.

Cons

I really can't think of any negatives, as the system has yet to let me down after 6 months of daily use.

Mass Emails

Reviewed on 2017/10/10

Pros

Very easy to use. Smart software does what it says.I have tried a few email automation/ marketing campaign tools out there and SalesHandy is by far one of the most - well - handy. If you send emails with Mailchimp (and a few others similar services), your emails will probably land in the Spam or Promotion box. If you send with Gmail (I use G-suite) extensions and the likes, tracking and analytics will be a pain. SalesHandy sends your emails every 60-90 sec (you can adjust this) so I guess emails are more likely to land in the main mailbox of the recipient - Love this feature. Campaigns are neatly tracked in their dashboard, which isn't as visually fancy as (let say) Mailchimp or Vision6 but it does the job well - that's all I need.

Cons

Bugs - one of my campaigns was stalled for some reason. I contacted their support team but didn't get any reply after 24 hours. It's OK though - I also have my own startup so I understand how hard it is to meet all customer's queries.

Marzieh M.
  • Industry: Higher Education
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

really useful!

Reviewed on 2017/09/14

Pros

Well, the 1st thing I really love about it is that they have 1000s of people that respond to your questions or requests in very short times. 2nd is that its so easy to work with. Also you can use saleshandy with other features you need to work with your gmail at the same time. Well, its upgrade comes with a low cost too so no worries guys. Have fun. Good luck ;) :)

Anisha S.
  • Industry: Apparel & Fashion

Customer Focussed UI

Reviewed on 2019/03/29

Pros

Sales Handy ease out everything for sales reps. Starting from list creation, template formation, setting time duration from initial to follow up mails, it makes everything unchallenging and effortless. You can create plenty of engaging campaigns through its automated email campaigns too. Sales handy provides you a demo access before asking to invest your time and energy. In total, learning of the software is easy.

Cons

Sales handy provide the same subject lines for its initial and follow up emails.