SalezShark Reviews

SalezShark

Cloud-based CRM and sales management software

4.6/5 (11 reviews)
Zahid H.

Best CRM tool for running a business

Reviewed on 2019/01/25

It comes with the easy process of sending mass emailing and with the integration of Dataguru, finding the right email address of the prospect made my email campaigns a perfect hit.

Pros

It has everything that serves my basic to complex business need. The user interface is very friendly followed by visible integration instructions with all the key features that assist my sales personnel in dealing with day-to-day activities. I am using Salezshark CRM since 8 months and it has been a fascinating experience to leverage the sales activities with easy to use features.

Cons

I have not found any fault in the tool as of now, as there are ample of sales solutions available like leaderboard and the feasibility of MyOperator & LinkedIn integration for better usage.

Best lead management and email marketing tool with free database

Reviewed on 2016/08/23
Review Source

I have used numerous CRM tools and I should say that SalezShark is the one i was waiting for. Its integration with database and email marketing tool makes it super proficient and I have possessed the capacity to create, oversee and close a few leads and opportunities. Truly charmed to utilize it and credit to SalezShark group. With Reasonable per user/month pricing they also, have best support team ,where you get a dedicated account manager whom you can call anytime for any issue related to Salezshark.

Pros

You get database+email marketing tool+CRM at same price as single tool.

Cons

Mobile app needs more functionality

Salezshark is a game changing software.

Reviewed on 2016/08/23
Review Source

Whether you work in sales or marketing department, this will make your life significantly easier. It will save lots of time spent on managing sales and marketing tasks; you can invest that time on research or any other activity.
Easy to use and best customer support.

Pros

Easy, Simple, to use , no training required

Cons

It's in growing stage , but with every new release they are providing new and improved features.

Chander S.

One stop solution for email-marketing, crm and Database.

Reviewed on 2016/08/17

It's very easy to track sales and marketing activities. Salezshark helped us to drive team performance to a radical new level. Real time notifications, reminders and tasks help team to increase in productivity. Salezshark mobile app 2.0 is launching very soon with more interactive features.
Salezshark is a one stop solution for email-marketing, crm and Database.

Pros

Sinlge Platform for Email marketing, CRM and Database without the pain of integrating tools otherwise.

Cons

Mobile app needs more improvement but salezshark mobile app 2.0 is launching soon

Response from SalezShark

Thank you!

Amit P.

One stop sales & marketing automation unified solution that entire sales world had longed for.

Reviewed on 2016/08/11
Review Source

Powerful CRM that bestows your business with the capability of doing all the complex work and analytics when needed. This solution has helped me drive my team performance to a whole new level. Metrics-based goals, notifications, reminders and work progress are all I can do whenever wherever with all ease. And it’s going to be easier as the mobile app is launching soon. I am hence a happy and content customer of SalezShark.

Pros

User friendly interface, Real time data access on mobile devices, quality business data offered through dataguru.in

Cons

Inability to generate the invoice.

Mittu K.

Intuitive and responsive relationship intelligence platform that anticipates the needs of your custo

Reviewed on 2016/08/08

This solution has helped me drive my team performance to a whole new level. Metrics-based goals, notifications, reminders and work progress are all I can do whenever wherever with all ease. And it's going to be easier as the mobile app is launching soon. I am hence a happy and content customer of SalezShark.

Pros

Customized software
-Easy to use
-Unified platform for all services
-Intuitive
-Mobile app
-Recommendation engine
-Simple UI
-Database

Cons

-Order management is one thing which I found missing

Sachin S.

Excellent tool to generate and manage leads and opportunities!

Reviewed on 2015/05/04

Over the years, I have used many CRM tools and I must say that SalezShark is right up there. Its collaboration with DataGuru makes it super efficient and I have been able to generate, manage and close several leads and opportunities. Really delighted to use it and kudos to SalezShark team. The support team is equally prompt and efficient. I'd continue to use it and happy to recommend it to friends and colleagues.

Best Regards,

Sachin

Response from SalezShark

Thanks Sachin for your review and I am glad you find our application useful.

Thanks

Team SalezShark

Nice Product

Reviewed on 2016/05/02
Review Source

Salezshark.com is a sales & marketing automation tool and help to manage the Leads. The positive aspect is the Data integration into the product along with the Lead management into the tool, Easy to navigate and Ease to use.

Pros

Data integration into the product along with the Lead management

Vageesh M.

Simply Great!!

Reviewed on 2016/04/12

Fits perfectly with my business needs and caters to every sales & marketing process requirement! An absolute must have for any business that needs instant growth.

Response from SalezShark

Hi Vageesh,

Thanks for the encouraging review. Glad the product addresses your business needs!

Team SalezShark

Pankaj S.

Just what a CRM is intended to be

Reviewed on 2016/04/13

Customization and great support from the team are the core reasons that I'm hooked onto SalezShark. I've used other CRM's in the past and this is no less, moreover it is exactly what I need for my business.

Response from SalezShark

Thank you for your feedback, Pankaj!

Nitin G.