EZFacility

Kip W.
Industry: Entertainment

Great Product for FEC or Gym

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

I spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.

Pros

Flexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.

Cons

I would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options.

Avian B.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

EZ FACILITY SOFTWARE RULES !

Reviewed on 2019/06/11

EZ Facility is like having my own private IT department that’s available ALL DAY LONG. I just can’t physically see my IT team but they always pick up with an incredible happy, upbeat demeanor with SOLUTIONS AND ANSWERS..... Always. They have NEVER said they didn’t understand something or didn’t know about something.

Pros

The efficiency, ease, thoroughness is 5 - Star

Cons

Can’t take the EZ FACILITY IT TEAM/STAFF out on weekends for drinks and dinner.

Sam H.

Testland Hub review

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Brilliant. The system itself, I cannot fault. The customer service has also been excellent. Any question or queries I've had have been fully answered straight away.

Pros

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the system now that we are fully set up. There were always going to be small details that needed to be fixed to ensure the system is fully suited for our organisation. With instant help with these adjustments there was never any issues with this. I would recommend this system to anyone thinking of using this for a community hub / leisure center.

Angela C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

I work with EZ in membership, selling groups, items and packages, producing reports

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Are we referring now to Capterra or EZ?

Pros

I love that interested parties can schedule and pay for groups on their own computer from home. I do not like that this creates a duplicate member when they do so. I like that you can send a receipt by email to member.

Cons

We have Youth Programs we prorate. Prorating in EZ is done manually, with a calculator, by staff which leaves room for error. When sending an email to members I cannot attach forms such as freeze or termination forms for someone who has already left the area. When selling memberships to a family of 7, it is very tedious having to enter the same emergency contact names and phone #s and billing information into all 7 EZprofiles. It would be nice to have a copy contact info for all of this. Then, If there happens to be an young adult child who wishes to pay his own membership, we could manually go in and edit that for him. Please offer this option to review again.

Likelihood to recommend: 3.0/10

Sean D.

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

Pros

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot.

With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours.

The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate.

Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database.

Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get.

Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

Cons

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice.

We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish.

The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Joanna M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

This system can do everything you need to run your facility and the support is excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/09/10

This software has helped our small team to maximize our efficiency! The features of EzFacility help us to get our billing and scheduling done quickly and accurately, which maximizes the time we are able to spend in the gym with our clients!

Pros

The best feature about this software system is the packages feature! This screen makes it so easy to create and define the right packages for your team and clients. The defined reservation/package types make scheduling and billing simple! Take the few minutes to define your reservations and packages up front. It is an easy step and it will save you hours of time later!

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the system. It is user friendly, but not simple.
You may need to search for a report or feature that you need, but most likely, if you have thought to do it, the feature is there! The client education is excellent and the tech support group is great! They are very responsive and there to help you until you feel completely comfortable with all of the features you use!

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Darcy B.
Industry: Government Administration

Life Changing Software

Reviewed on 2016/11/03

Our municipality controls 8 fields in our city stadium hosting little league baseball, travel baseball, senior baseball, little league softball, men's softball, women's softball, tee ball, junior soccer, travel soccer, adult coed soccer, adult coed kickball, football - and all manner of tournaments, as well as renting out our fields to neighboring towns whose facilities are not adequate to their needs. We also manage a separate soccer field in use for practice and league play. Before we had EZFacility, an enormous amount of time, effort and energy was expended in scheduling and not always with success. Every change in date or time, every rainout became a major headache, not to mention the confusion that erupted when four teams showed up to use the same field or when bases were incorrect. Imagine a huge game of Telephone with conflicting information between coaches and field crews! It could truly become a madhouse in Parks and Recreation.
When we finally began to use EZFacility, life changed. The training was excellent and using the system is a breeze! Scheduling an entire league is quickly done and it is not possible to double book any field. Our field crew knows at a glance which fields to ready for which sport and there is never a problem looking weeks ahead or back . The rare times when a problem arises, the help desk is available and the problem quickly solved. This has saved time and eliminated the frustration that too often accompanied this task previously.

Pros

Ease of use, reliability, share-ability, time saving, accurate

Brian m. F.

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

Great training and support.

Pros

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Response from EZFacility.com

Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today.

Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility.

-Bryant

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Industry: Sporting Goods

Great for a gym business

Reviewed on 2018/09/07

I think this best solved the need to check in members and guests easily, and orderly.

Pros

I liked how easy this software helps in registering new members. It was easy to designate between members and just day visitors, as well as tracking needed documents in order to participate. The facility I used it in hired a number of high school students to maneg the front desk, and there was never a problem mentoring others on it.

Cons

I didn't have too many problems in working with EZ Facility. My role within the business I used it in was limited to custoimer interface, and for that I rarely had difficulties using it.

H. diane K.
Industry: Sports

EZFacility makes it easy to stay organized.

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

I like the ease of use and convince it provides us.

Pros

I like that everything can be organized, it syncs with our web site, makes registrations easy on our side and our customer facing side.

Cons

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

Response from EZFacility

Diane:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-- and for your continued patronage of EZFacility. Should there ever be anything we can do to further assist you in crushing your business goals-- just let us know.

Be well.
-Bryant Strozinsky

Jenniffer S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

EZ Facility Software Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.

Pros

I like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Aaron O.

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size Gym

Reviewed on 2011/09/08

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service.
Sincerely,
Aaron Olsen
Operations Manger
Washington City Community Center
Washington City, Utah

Pros

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com.

All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Bobbi S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Customer service is top notch. A few small challenges with the software, but they are quick to help

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

We are 24/7 and this allows our customers and employees to easily manage billing/scheduling/payments with fairly minimal hassle.

Pros

Customer service and frequent updates to the software show that they do care about their customers and are continually trying to improve their product. It's easy to use once you've gotten used to it.

Cons

Reports can be challenging to generate the information that you're looking for (ie memberships); customers were often frustrated with the self service because they couldn't access information about previous invoices; unable to purchase multiple items in one transaction or share between family members in one transaction in the self service portal etc., although it sounds like this might be something EZ is currently working on.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you and your business with great Customer Service. We have recently made changes and new updates to our Self Service portal. For more information or for any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at (877) 358-7774. Thank you for your support, we look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Jake G.

I am very happy with EZfacility. Great customer service and extremely fair. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

Pros

I appreciate the personal relationships that I have with a lot of the EZfacility employees. Most of the people I talk to, know me on a first name basis, and they understand my situations.
I have never had a customer service problem, and I rarely have to wait more than 2 minutes to talk to a representative.

Cons

I wish the POS system would load faster and was more efficient. Also, I am not a fan of the "check-in" feature/window. If the check-in screen is not selected and a member scans in, it can be a problem. If you do not have at least 2 computers at your front desk, a lot of members will not get checked in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Jake,
Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We at EZFacility are continuously working to enhance our features and our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Kc K.

The system was so flexible it feeds our many needs. The Tech Support is the best I am experiencing.

Reviewed on 2017/09/09

In the prior version, the clients self-service portal has only very few basic function, however, the new upgrade version has many improvements, thus this has been resolved.

Pros

We used EZFacility for our Facility Rental Billing, Facility Resources Schedule, Clubs Membership Management, Members attendance check-in, Point of Sales, Packages Sale online, and Private lessons. The application is easy to setup and very user friendly. The application also included so many useful reports we needed. The accounting module is very detail and complete. The tech support is very friendly, helpful and professional, they resolve my issues promptly, and correctly - it is the best experiences I had with. EZFacility has provided me with the required training to ensure our implementation process is successful and our system up and running with no issues.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello KC,

Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Michael M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from EZFacility.com

Michael:

In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box.

Be Well.

Eric P.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Cheryl M.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Overall a great experience; support is very responsive and most times are able to find a solution.

Reviewed on 2017/09/25

client database, clinic registration, client schedule tracking, billing, statement, invoice tracking
extensive reporting capabilities

Pros

User Friendly, good payment tracking system, good scheduling system.
Customer Support is excellent
Pricing Options negotiable

Cons

The fact that I am not able to process a direct debit transaction directly from EZ Facility. For credit card payments it's no problem I can swipe or type the card number and it directly links to my banking system however for Debit payment I must log into a separate system (in my case Moneris) to process the Debit transaction.

I would like a longer length of time logged into the system before I automatically get timed out.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Cheryl,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great support to you and your business. If you have a question regarding the system timing out please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3.

Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Shawnette D.
Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

We Love EZ Facility

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

Kira S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from EZFacility.com

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Jan S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Brilliant software - really flexible and also excellent value for money

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

We ran our class and rental timetable, used management reports to transfer information to our accounting package. We used the online booking system to allow customers to book onto classes and also used the phone app to do the same.

Pros

You can configure the software to do what ever you need it to do, it is very flexible. We have memberships, pay as you go and also sublets. The software can deal with all of it.

Cons

The staff find the interface a little clunky at times but it think that this is because we do not have credit card payments linked into the software and so have to do some things twice.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business.

Shaun C.

Great Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Shaun:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Be Well.

Jackie L.
Industry: Sports

Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

No backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!

Cons

The membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello Jackie,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team

Sarah H.

Bounce gym

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

Ez has been great - takes a while to learn but it is the best overall we have found.
Support is excellent and immediate which makes all the difference.

Pros

-Schedule gives great “at glance” view of what is happening on a given day
- self service app
- memberships

Cons

-bit clunky to enter packages
-no automatic email to customer when a payment fails
-could have ability to create own reports
- ability to add password protected notes re treatment to a clinic page

Response from EZFacility.com

Sarah:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review-- and appreciate the feedback and product suggestions. Should you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

-Bryant

Michael G.
Industry: Education Management

Great off the shelf product.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

Pros

ease of use and customer support. customer service is excellent. No hidden fees with the POS system. reporting is great, a wonderful off the shelf product that can be used by different businesses. the online eCommerce is simple and great to use.

Cons

The membership reporting for just the number of contracts that exist is not possible without going through a few additional steps. It should be a report with just a click of the button.. the software product is somewhat expensive.