EZFacility Reviews

EZFacility

Web based gym & club management software for SMBs

4.4/5 (71 reviews)
Joanna M.

This system can do everything you need to run your facility and the support is excellent!

Reviewed on 2017/09/10

This software has helped our small team to maximize our efficiency! The features of EzFacility help us to get our billing and scheduling done quickly and accurately, which maximizes the time we are able to spend in the gym with our clients!

Pros

The best feature about this software system is the packages feature! This screen makes it so easy to create and define the right packages for your team and clients. The defined reservation/package types make scheduling and billing simple! Take the few minutes to define your reservations and packages up front. It is an easy step and it will save you hours of time later!

Cons

There is a learning curve to using the system. It is user friendly, but not simple.
You may need to search for a report or feature that you need, but most likely, if you have thought to do it, the feature is there! The client education is excellent and the tech support group is great! They are very responsive and there to help you until you feel completely comfortable with all of the features you use!

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Joanna,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Aaron O.

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size Gym

Reviewed on 2011/09/08

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service.
Sincerely,
Aaron Olsen
Operations Manger
Washington City Community Center
Washington City, Utah

Pros

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com.

All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Bobbi S.

Customer service is top notch. A few small challenges with the software, but they are quick to help

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

We are 24/7 and this allows our customers and employees to easily manage billing/scheduling/payments with fairly minimal hassle.

Pros

Customer service and frequent updates to the software show that they do care about their customers and are continually trying to improve their product. It's easy to use once you've gotten used to it.

Cons

Reports can be challenging to generate the information that you're looking for (ie memberships); customers were often frustrated with the self service because they couldn't access information about previous invoices; unable to purchase multiple items in one transaction or share between family members in one transaction in the self service portal etc., although it sounds like this might be something EZ is currently working on.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you and your business with great Customer Service. We have recently made changes and new updates to our Self Service portal. For more information or for any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at (877) 358-7774. Thank you for your support, we look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Jake G.

I am very happy with EZfacility. Great customer service and extremely fair. Thank you!

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

Pros

I appreciate the personal relationships that I have with a lot of the EZfacility employees. Most of the people I talk to, know me on a first name basis, and they understand my situations.
I have never had a customer service problem, and I rarely have to wait more than 2 minutes to talk to a representative.

Cons

I wish the POS system would load faster and was more efficient. Also, I am not a fan of the "check-in" feature/window. If the check-in screen is not selected and a member scans in, it can be a problem. If you do not have at least 2 computers at your front desk, a lot of members will not get checked in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Jake,
Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We at EZFacility are continuously working to enhance our features and our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Kc K.

The system was so flexible it feeds our many needs. The Tech Support is the best I am experiencing.

Reviewed on 2017/09/09

In the prior version, the clients self-service portal has only very few basic function, however, the new upgrade version has many improvements, thus this has been resolved.

Pros

We used EZFacility for our Facility Rental Billing, Facility Resources Schedule, Clubs Membership Management, Members attendance check-in, Point of Sales, Packages Sale online, and Private lessons. The application is easy to setup and very user friendly. The application also included so many useful reports we needed. The accounting module is very detail and complete. The tech support is very friendly, helpful and professional, they resolve my issues promptly, and correctly - it is the best experiences I had with. EZFacility has provided me with the required training to ensure our implementation process is successful and our system up and running with no issues.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello KC,

Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Jenniffer S.

As a front desk team member, I use this software daily. Once I learned it, it has been easy to use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Reports for membership renewals are easy to run. Support is always timely and easy to communicate with.

Pros

It is easy to use. Reports are easy to run. The representative in support is great if we have a problem. Support is always nice and prompt.

Cons

It would be nice for members to be able to sign up online for memberships, instead of only in person. Sometimes, there are billing glitches.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jennifer:

As a note-- if configured during their implementation--memberships can be sold online. Should this not be the case for your account I would contact your EZExpert. Should you want to speak with someone to learn more-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

5.0/10
Michael M.

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from EZFacility.com

Michael:

In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box.

Eric P.

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Shawnette D.

We Love EZ Facility

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

Kira S.

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from EZFacility.com

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Jan S.

Brilliant software - really flexible and also excellent value for money

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

We ran our class and rental timetable, used management reports to transfer information to our accounting package. We used the online booking system to allow customers to book onto classes and also used the phone app to do the same.

Pros

You can configure the software to do what ever you need it to do, it is very flexible. We have memberships, pay as you go and also sublets. The software can deal with all of it.

Cons

The staff find the interface a little clunky at times but it think that this is because we do not have credit card payments linked into the software and so have to do some things twice.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business.

Brian m. F.

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

Great training and support.

Pros

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Response from EZFacility.com

Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today.

Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility.

-Bryant

5.0/10
Shaun C.

Great Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Response from EZFacility.com

Shaun:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Sarah H.

Bounce gym

Reviewed on 2019/04/20

Ez has been great - takes a while to learn but it is the best overall we have found.
Support is excellent and immediate which makes all the difference.

Pros

-Schedule gives great “at glance” view of what is happening on a given day
- self service app
- memberships

Cons

-bit clunky to enter packages
-no automatic email to customer when a payment fails
-could have ability to create own reports
- ability to add password protected notes re treatment to a clinic page

Response from EZFacility.com

Sarah:
We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review-- and appreciate the feedback and product suggestions. Should you ever have any questions or concerns feel free to reach out!

-Bryant

Michael G.

Great off the shelf product.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

Pros

ease of use and customer support. customer service is excellent. No hidden fees with the POS system. reporting is great, a wonderful off the shelf product that can be used by different businesses. the online eCommerce is simple and great to use.

Cons

The membership reporting for just the number of contracts that exist is not possible without going through a few additional steps. It should be a report with just a click of the button.. the software product is somewhat expensive.

Charlene R.

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

Pros

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

Cons

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

Jerry G.

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

Cons

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jerry:

Megan B.

Our experience has been great thus far. The system is simple and effective.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

I love the support. One of the customers representatives helped us get set up. He answered our phone calls/emails quickly, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. The other one trained us on our system, he was nothing short of amazing. One more representative contacts us to check up on us, and she provided a list of contact numbers. I can't believe how helpful the staff is!

I also really like the simplicity. It's called EZ for a reason.

Cons

I think there should be an easier way to "log" sessions. You have to use the schedule, schedule the client, and then mark them as attended. Then again, it's nice, because there's never any discrepancy on when the client came in to train. It tells you what day, what time, and with what trainer. That's the only con I've found thus far.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello Megan,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us and we are continuously working to enhance our product! In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Kevin H.

We use EZ Facility to manage schedules and POS.

Reviewed on 2018/06/03

It serves its purpose for us, but does need more work. We can process sales and schedule appointments, but there is more we'd like to do that the software is too cumbersome to accomplish those tasks.

Pros

POS has great features, and being able to search products is done well.
Scheduling has many features and the options to book well in the future is really nice.

Cons

Reports need a "Custom" report feature. When it comes to POS, a report to show overall Cost of Goods sold by showing Sale Price AND Unit Cost of what was paid for the item would be great for bookkeeping. Sales tax reporting also needs better organization.
Scheduling needs a lot of work to make it more user friendly. It's not easy to creat packages and apply the sale of various items. Doing things on the fly is too time consuming. Plus, the calendar needs work.

7.0/10
Spencer F.

EZF Feedback

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

EZ takes away lots of front desk scheduling which creates time for the team to spend with members. The backend is full of great reports to aid business decisions and can get instant information at the press of a button.

Pros

Simple for staff to use and easy for members to schedule their classes.

Cons

The staff facing part isn't particularly eye catching but it works well which is the main thing.

It would be great if members would receive a notification other than an email when moving from waitlist to scheduled.

Richard W.

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

Conrad K.

An excellent way to go about managing our small gym. Love the ability to manage trainer's schedule.

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Fantastic way to take control of a small gym. Love the ability to schedule trainers and manage payroll all in one place.

Pros

I very much like the ability to easily manage our trainer's schedules. Before using this program our trainer's schedule was all over the place and this has helped most with organization. You can also manage your payroll!

Cons

The customer support during the set up process was average at best. I had a few questions that remained unanswered for quite some time.

Response from EZFacility.com

Conrad:
Thank you for the review and for your kind words. In regards to support and the on-boarding process-- we strive for excellence and to ensure a smooth transition for our clients. If we did not meet that standard I would love to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Feel free to email [email protected] and we would love to connect!

-Bryant

Julie C.

great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

The ease of billing clients and creating invoices. We can create individual client profiles, add notes any time, and can save documents to their profile. Also have the ease of printing reports and statements.

Cons

The only issue I have had is that there have been errors on the client contracts that were saved in their profile. With your customer support team, we have been trying to figure out the issue.

Toby P.

Professional staff, outstanding customer support, ease of use

Reviewed on 2018/03/23

Pros

EZ-Facility Software offers ROCK SOLID performance with almost no down time. In a 24 hour facility that is extremely valuable to our company. Customer support is second to none. Every time I call I get immediate resolution to any problem I'm having. That is a huge relief knowing that we not only have great software, but that we get the help we need when we need it.

Cons

Initial set-up can be tough for someone without a computer background. Online services for customers could be a little more polished. Mobile support for a tablet would be nice.

Pat S.

EZ Facility is limited only by my ability to learn the features!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Live scheduling and easy invoicing are the two main benefits!

Pros

I like that I can schedule, invoice and email so easily. I love the auto pay option for my monthly Table Tennis members! Customer support has always come through for me - no matter how often I call!

Cons

I cannot add multiple reservations to the same already created invoice. I have to add them one at a time. Could not figure out EZ Leagues.