EZFacility

Kip W.
Industry: Entertainment

Great Product for FEC or Gym

Reviewed on 2019/04/18

I spent months researching options and talking to companies, ultimately EZ Facility won hands down. We had personalized training and were up and running quickly. I haven't regretted my choice once. We get notifications in advance for any upcoming changes and a customer service that has always made life easy for us. I recommend EZ Facility to anyone that needs an easy reliable platform. I doubt you will find a way to outgrow it or find it lacking. Simply put, EZ Facility is awesome.

Pros

Flexibility. We can do everything that we want to do in a P.O.S. system and manage memberships in one solution. League management is also easy to use and set up. We barely scratch the surface of what this solution can offer.

Cons

I would like to see more options in merchant card service integration. The options available are great, but more expensive than many other options.

Sean D.

EZ Facility Is the Lifeline of our Facility - The Bradley Sports Center

Reviewed on 2019/05/29

Our overall experience with EZ has been excellent. Attempting to switch to a new scheduling/bookkeeping software would be monumental and thankfully, EZ has given us no reason to even consider that possibility.

Pros

EZ's intuitive learning relationship with the user is fantastic. There are functions that become second nature and those that are not accessed as frequently are easily recalled with just a couple of clicks. The ability to bulk schedule hundreds of recurring lessons over the course of several months is priceless. And the ability to create a large booking for a team or someone at the counter is quick and 100% accurate allowing us to let the customer see their and confirm right on the spot.

With the invoicing functions, billing is straight forward and detailed. A client can question any item on an invoice and with the history function, we are able to see who made the changes or original booking and solve any miscommunication issues within a few minutes or hours.

The pay functions are fantastic and using the cc interface is 100% accurate.

Database storage is awesome and allows for a complete email campaign to all of a select group contained within the entire database.

Email campaigns are professional and effective. The data mined from any campaign related to how many were opened, clicks that follow are priceless. It lets us gauge the relevance of the email and the response we get.

Finally, when support is needed, even if it is just to ask how to do something, a REAL PERSON answers! Not only do they answer but they solve problems, help with tasks or take the time to teach us how to do something we do not know how to do. There is no better customer support in any business

Cons

My only complaint with EZ is its inability to process invoices in a timely manner with hundreds of items contained within in a single invoice.

We have clients who provide lessons over the course of a month and each individual lesson is a single item. When trying to modify an item or add an item to the invoice, this process can sometimes take minutes to do. If I am trying to modify many items, like apply discounts, this can take sometimes hours to accomplish.

The upside of this is EZ has been very responsive to this unique issue engaging me all the way up to personal calls with support team software engineers to see the issues and then address them. I will say that while not perfect, there has been progress in reducing the time these tedious but frequently recurring tasks take.

Brian m. F.

They have all the tools available, but the functionality still needs improvment.

Reviewed on 2018/06/02

Great training and support.

Pros

They have what my company needs (e.i. online scheduling, online payments, App, notifications, etc.). Thjey are constantly looking for addition ideas to make things better for the customer.

Cons

The software is extremely picky. I have to provide all my customers a list of things they need to do in order to get the software to work for them. They can't use safari, internet explore, microsoft edge...it has to be Chrome. Most new clients end up calling in asking me why they can't create an account or book a session; so then I have to run through this list with them. I have had people say this is too complicated. They really need to get the software setup to run regardless of who is using it. I NEED my customers to be able to just sign up when they visit my site...not call in asking me whats wrong with my site. I would prefer they put a halt to the extra "add on" service research availabe and focus on making the software work for everyone regardles of what browser or internet devise they are using.

Response from EZFacility.com

Brian:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review-- and I apologize in regards to the experience you have been having. From your description-- it seems as if there may be a few easy tweaks from an implementation side that will solve your issues. We will have a representative reach out today.

Be well-- and thank you for your loyal support of EZFacility.

-Bryant

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Jenniffer S.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

EZ Facility Software Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Overall, I like EZ Facility. It is easy to learn and to teach to my team. Customer Service is exceptional. Having the ability to pull expiring memberships helps with increasing our membership numbers as I am able to send out reminder renewal letters. I would also like to have the ability to run additional reports (birthdate, members who haven't worked out in a while, etc) so that we could take our personal touch and customer service we offer to the next level.

Pros

I like that it is easy to input membership data into the software. I manage the front desk so it is imperative that everyone on my team knows how to enter the data without mistakes. I also like that it is relatively easy to pull reports (deposit reports, expiring memberships, etc) as this feature is used daily. Also, customer service is remarkable. If I have a problem or question, the customer service team is quick to respond and very helpful in solving my problem or answering my questions.

Cons

I would like to have the ability to be able to set the cancellation date in advance for our monthly draft members. We have a 30 day cancellation policy and if the membership isn't active for the next month, then we have to wait until the pending membership is active before we can cancel it. It makes for extra work and reminders. Also, we recently increased our pricing. This was a very time consuming in setting up the monthly memberships and has had an impact on the memberships whose accounts had been frozen.

Likelihood to recommend: 4.0/10

Bobbi S.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Customer service is top notch. A few small challenges with the software, but they are quick to help

Reviewed on 2017/09/08

We are 24/7 and this allows our customers and employees to easily manage billing/scheduling/payments with fairly minimal hassle.

Pros

Customer service and frequent updates to the software show that they do care about their customers and are continually trying to improve their product. It's easy to use once you've gotten used to it.

Cons

Reports can be challenging to generate the information that you're looking for (ie memberships); customers were often frustrated with the self service because they couldn't access information about previous invoices; unable to purchase multiple items in one transaction or share between family members in one transaction in the self service portal etc., although it sounds like this might be something EZ is currently working on.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hi Bobbi,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are grateful for the opportunity to provide you and your business with great Customer Service. We have recently made changes and new updates to our Self Service portal. For more information or for any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Support Team at (877) 358-7774. Thank you for your support, we look forward to our continued partnership. -The EZFacility Team

Eric P.
Industry: Consumer Services

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Jackie L.
Industry: Sports

Fabulous software...easy to use, great customer support, and very functional!

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

No backups! The fact that EZFacility keep upgrading (updating) and adding new functionality that makes for a very professional, easy to use software vehicle!

Cons

The membership component. It isn't very editable and probably your least updated area of the software. For that reason it's our least liked part of EZFacility.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello Jackie,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! Please continue to check out our blog at Ezfacility.com/blog for updates and new features! - The EZFacility Team

Jerry G.

The training makes the product very easy to set up and use.

Reviewed on 2018/05/30

Pros

The ease of setting up a customer and taking a payment when you are busy is great. Once set up it is very efficient

Cons

If you don't remember the process to set something up, it's is a challenge to figure it out. The system could be more intuitive.

Response from EZFacility.com

Jerry:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected]

Brad V.

good program

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

EZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

scheduling is easy to use

Cons

no app. its very hard to use on your phone.

Response from EZFacility.com

Brad:
We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to tell us more.

Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Chris G.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

The software is ideal for a growing business that is quickly adding locations and clients.

Reviewed on 2017/08/03

Pros

The software is relatively easy to use and has many different functionalities that will suit every department across your business. The link up to a bespoke direct debit facility and membership App is a real benefit to the organisation and its clients.

Cons

The set up can take some time when migrating or upgrading from an existing membership system; however the long term benefits are worth the effort.

Response from EZFacility.com

Chris, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business. If you have any questions regarding the set up process then don't hesitate to contact our support team on 0203 3270480 (Option 2). We look forward to our continued partnership.

William M.
Industry: Sports

If you're in the sports facility business, then EZFacility is a must have!

Reviewed on 2016/06/25

Ezfacility is the life blood of my sports business, just as important as capital itself, we do everything through Ezfacility. We use it daily and its just awesome to be honest.

Pros

Everything, we have all of our contact information on here, our schedule, our payments go through here, its everything to us.

Cons

No cons, other then without Ezfacility, we'd be non-existent for awhile.

Karen L.
Industry: Education Management

CCHC's feed back

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

We have about 60 classes weekly and more than 500 members. We like EZfacility to manage our program.

Industry: Higher Education

Fairly easy to navigate for efficient client management; some Reports more cumbersome to develop.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Easy to navigate by tabs; customer service and technical support is superb! The team, from billing to customer service to technical support is knowledgeable, friendly, eager to help and thorough in all ways!

Cons

The set-up and processing of packages as well as tracking and scheduling; also the layout of the actual schedule and setting up appointments for either one-time or recurring appointments.

Lauren R.

Compatible but training could be better

Reviewed on 2017/11/07

Ease of scheduling, but collecting payment is not efficient for a class setting.

Pros

the ease of having groups and sub groups. The reports are awesome too and breakdown every penny coming in.

Cons

the billing has a lot of steps, adding someone to a class when they haven't paid yet is difficult and their invoicing process could use some work.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Gator G.

Great job! EZFacility

Reviewed on 2015/03/25

You guys/gals are doing some great work with this system. I really appreciate your efforts to improve the system. I just wish we didn't have some of the crashes. But I get this happens when you are constantly updating and improving your services.

Sam H.

Testland Hub review

Reviewed on 2020/10/09

Brilliant. The system itself, I cannot fault. The customer service has also been excellent. Any question or queries I've had have been fully answered straight away.

Pros

The speed and ease of getting customers enrolled on the system.

Cons

There is very little I don't like about the system now that we are fully set up. There were always going to be small details that needed to be fixed to ensure the system is fully suited for our organisation. With instant help with these adjustments there was never any issues with this. I would recommend this system to anyone thinking of using this for a community hub / leisure center.

H. diane K.
Industry: Sports

EZFacility makes it easy to stay organized.

Reviewed on 2020/06/12

I like the ease of use and convince it provides us.

Pros

I like that everything can be organized, it syncs with our web site, makes registrations easy on our side and our customer facing side.

Cons

It can be difficult due to all the options available, but once up and running this because less confusing.

Response from EZFacility

Diane:
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review-- and for your continued patronage of EZFacility. Should there ever be anything we can do to further assist you in crushing your business goals-- just let us know.

Be well.
-Bryant Strozinsky

Kc K.

The system was so flexible it feeds our many needs. The Tech Support is the best I am experiencing.

Reviewed on 2017/09/09

In the prior version, the clients self-service portal has only very few basic function, however, the new upgrade version has many improvements, thus this has been resolved.

Pros

We used EZFacility for our Facility Rental Billing, Facility Resources Schedule, Clubs Membership Management, Members attendance check-in, Point of Sales, Packages Sale online, and Private lessons. The application is easy to setup and very user friendly. The application also included so many useful reports we needed. The accounting module is very detail and complete. The tech support is very friendly, helpful and professional, they resolve my issues promptly, and correctly - it is the best experiences I had with. EZFacility has provided me with the required training to ensure our implementation process is successful and our system up and running with no issues.

Response from EZFacility.com

Hello KC,

Thank you for your detailed and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Michael M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from EZFacility.com

Michael:

In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box.

Michael G.
Industry: Education Management

Great off the shelf product.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

We have been running our shooting ranges for 10 years with this product.

Pros

ease of use and customer support. customer service is excellent. No hidden fees with the POS system. reporting is great, a wonderful off the shelf product that can be used by different businesses. the online eCommerce is simple and great to use.

Cons

The membership reporting for just the number of contracts that exist is not possible without going through a few additional steps. It should be a report with just a click of the button.. the software product is somewhat expensive.

Conrad K.

An excellent way to go about managing our small gym. Love the ability to manage trainer's schedule.

Reviewed on 2018/02/21

Fantastic way to take control of a small gym. Love the ability to schedule trainers and manage payroll all in one place.

Pros

I very much like the ability to easily manage our trainer's schedules. Before using this program our trainer's schedule was all over the place and this has helped most with organization. You can also manage your payroll!

Cons

The customer support during the set up process was average at best. I had a few questions that remained unanswered for quite some time.

Response from EZFacility.com

Conrad:
Thank you for the review and for your kind words. In regards to support and the on-boarding process-- we strive for excellence and to ensure a smooth transition for our clients. If we did not meet that standard I would love to learn more about your specific experience and how we can improve. Feel free to email [email protected] and we would love to connect!

-Bryant

Daniel L.
Industry: Sports

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/06/06

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Response from EZFacility.com

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3
Thank you for your partnership.
The EZFacility Team

Michelle F.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great company, great customer service and love the software.

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

Switched from other software that we really hated, this one gets the job done by far. It automatically lets my trainers know of their appointments which is a huge plus. Other software that I checked into did not give me this option.

Pros

Software is very easy to operate. Love all the features, having our own app and whenever you have an issue, the customer service is top notch.

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. It would be nice if there was some support on Saturdays, but not that big of deal.

Thomas G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

EZ Facility staff and training is top notch. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Better customer service. More comprehensive software for our business needs. Good software support.

Pros

Online lesson booking; Memberme+; Overall comprehensiveness of the software to meet the needs of a growing sports business; willingness of EZ Facility to continue to make upgrades and improvements

Cons

Need to be able to exclude certain products and services from member discounts. We are new to the software, but my understanding is that member discounts apply across the board. While we currently provide member discounts to certain items, we do not to ALL items. We would like to be able to toggle products and services on and off as needed as far as whether member discounts apply

Response from EZFacility.com

Thomas:

Janis G.

The support is outstanding!!!

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

The software is very user friendly and the support is awesome. I learned in about a week. If there is an error the team is there to assist. Very friendly people.

Cons

No complaints with the software program. So easy and user friendly. It is a great program. No flaws noted.

Response from EZFacility.com

Janis:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience and kind words for our support team.