EZFacility

4.7/5

Darren

The Crew Club - Charities & EZFacility

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

Great service, very friendly approach from all staff, a produce that will be used day-to-day and will make a massive difference to our work, a very clear training process focusing on this areas that are importance to your needs.

Pros

It works for small & medium charities, the training sessions are very well delivered by experienced staff, having the sessions recorded is very helpful to reflect back on, the cost of the product is very competitive, the software is flexible, the option for a branded app that links to the software to very good, the team from sales to training to support have been great.

Cons

We are new to EZFacility and haven't found anything that we don't like about the system. As we start using it more we may find that they are options that would be good that are not included, but at this stage we are very happy.

Response from Jonas Software

Darren, thanks for taking the time to review EZFacility's software! It's great to hear how our personalised training sessions have helped set you up for success. Thank you from the entire EZFacility team for your partnership and trust. We look forward to working together for many years to come!

Aaron

The Most Comprehensive and Accommodating Browser/Portal Based Software Solution for Any Size...

Reviewed on 2011/09/08

The Washington City Community Center in Washington City, Utah has been with EZ Facility since 2008 and have been consistently impressed by its abilities and functionality. It is an incredible system that has made me feel, as and operations manager over a 110,000 sq. ft facility, always in control and on top of my facility. In this industry those are feelings that are hard to come by. In particular, EZ Facility Software in completely portal based...That means I need no special computer servers or updating schedules for software because all a facility needs to run EZ Facility is a internet browser. No need to run PCs or Macs only, just open your browser and log in! We are a Macintosh City ONLY and EZ Facility runs flawlessly with Safari or Google Chrome. To all those on EZ's team, you do an incredible job and I appreciate your excellent customer service.
Sincerely,
Aaron Olsen
Operations Manger
Washington City Community Center
Washington City, Utah

Pros

Browser/Portal/Cloud Computing- The software is not loaded on a computer or a server. You log on by simply connecting to the internet, opening your browser and logging on to EZFacility.com.

All the different components of the software are fully integrated with one another. Employee Time Clock, Facility Schedule/Online Schedules, Customer Liability Waivers, Point of Sale Register Modules, Program/Group/Sport Registration and Online Registations, Facility Reservation System, Membership Sales and Tracking, Membership Check-in, Equipment Rental, Attendance, Client Information, and Financial Reports. More specifically, the financial reporting is unmatched, in that it allows the facility to extract and export any amount or detail of data that is desired. The Management Dashboard in particular allows the administrator to stay in control at all times my monitoring each of the many variables affecting the facilites income. From there, trends can easily be established and planed on.

Cons

I would like to see more integration with Smart Phones with EZ Facility. Currently I can use EZ Facility with my Iphone, however, there remains room for the developers to optimize a mobile version of the software. I believe it is in development; however, it would be nice to have seen that sooner.

Angela

I work with EZ in membership, selling groups, items and packages, producing reports

Reviewed on 2018/06/01

Are we referring now to Capterra or EZ?

Are we referring now to Capterra or EZ?

Pros

I love that interested parties can schedule and pay for groups on their own computer from home. I do not like that this creates a duplicate member when they do so. I like that you can send a receipt by email to member.

Cons

We have Youth Programs we prorate. Prorating in EZ is done manually, with a calculator, by staff which leaves room for error. When sending an email to members I cannot attach forms such as freeze or termination forms for someone who has already left the area. When selling memberships to a family of 7, it is very tedious having to enter the same emergency contact names and phone #s and billing information into all 7 EZprofiles. It would be nice to have a copy contact info for all of this. Then, If there happens to be an young adult child who wishes to pay his own membership, we could manually go in and edit that for him. Please offer this option to review again.

Kira

Great - would be hard to switch to someone else because of their technical support. Invaluable!

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

The client profiles and accounts. Able to process payment easily and manage accounts. Accounting system is pretty straight forward and have usually found a solution to what we need.

Cons

Self Service. Would love to have it become more user friendly for our clients to be able to view their accounts, schedule privately, and have the overall appearance be more appealing for self service. Has been a reason I have looked at other products in the past.

Response from Jonas Software

Kira, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide great customer service to you and your business. We have recently deployed a new and improved Self Service. If you have a question regarding the updates, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3]. Thank you for your partnership. ¿ The EZFacility Team

Jan

Brilliant software - really flexible and also excellent value for money

Reviewed on 2017/08/08

We ran our class and rental timetable, used management reports to transfer information to our accounting package. We used the online booking system to allow customers to book onto classes and also used the phone app to do the same.

Pros

You can configure the software to do what ever you need it to do, it is very flexible. We have memberships, pay as you go and also sublets. The software can deal with all of it.

Cons

The staff find the interface a little clunky at times but it think that this is because we do not have credit card payments linked into the software and so have to do some things twice.

Response from Jonas Software

Jan, thank you for your kind words and recommendation. We are always happy to help our clients¿whenever or wherever they need us. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business.

• Industry: Government Administration

Extremely difficult to use and get help

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

The people that work there are friendly, but I shouldn't have to contact them so much via phone and email. I wish we had purchased a software that was more user-friendly.

Pros

The staff are very friendly and when then actually are able to help me, they are patient and try to answer all of my questions.
The list of capabilities of the software is long and wonderful.

Cons

This software is the most illogical, non user-friendly software I've used in a long time. When I get someone on the phone to help they make it seem easy, but once I'm left to work on my own I can't remember what to do. It's not intuitive and does not seem to have a logical organization.
I know that it has many many capabilities, but trying to figure out how to use all of them would take WAY too long. I wanted software that would be easy to use, not one that would take 2 to 3 weeks of training to learn how to use. Every time we have a new employee they will also have to endure lengthy hours of trainings. It's not an ideal use of time.
There are times I've called for help and the customer service person has said flat out, "I don't know." That doesn't help me as I'm trying to learn a new software system.

Eric
  • Industry: Consumer Services

Great service makes it all worth it.

Reviewed on 2016/06/24

I can't stress enough that it's a great experience. Always! If and I do mean IF we have a problem (usually it is us not knowing how to do something properly) we call and immediately get an answer! Not only an answer but a fast and friendly answer! We have never had a bad experience calling in or a customer service person that was not willing to help or wasn't friendly! As far as the product goes it does everything we need it to and does it very efficiently and very well.

Pros

The backing of amazing customer support. Because it is a beast we can't always remember how to do the once in a while things (change tax rates, add a new reservation type and put it online, etc)

Cons

That it cannot sync both ways with Google calendar or that there isn't an app to have it easily change schedules not thru a web broswer

Dillon
  • Industry: Sports

great software and easy to use

Reviewed on 2022/07/28

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

we are very pleased with the software and customer service provided to us.

Pros

We have tried a few different reservation and pos softwares that have always had accounting issues. this software meets all of our needs and the reporting is always clean and accurate. It is easy to schedule and move around items on the calendar. you can also manipulate prices, times, and invoice numbers. we are very pleased with the software

Cons

We have needs for a few custom reports, unfortuantly this software does not allow us to generate them.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Dillon, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We're happy to hear how EZFacility has helped bring clarity to your financial reporting, simplify scheduling, and streamline other day-to-day operations. We also appreciate the feedback regarding custom reports and will be sure to consider this for possible future development. Thanks again for your loyalty and partnership. If there's ever anything we can do to improve your experience, please don't hesitate to let us know!

Jen

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2023/01/14

This software, EZ Facility is everything. At first, I was confused with the system when I started my job years ago but then, after how many months of using, it is very easy and all features are very helpful. It makes my tasks easier to do, easy for me to train my colleagues. I am so happy that the company I am working with is using this software.

Pros

One of the features I like most on this software is very easy easy to book classes and PT Sessions. Just few clicks and you will be able to book sessions for classes and 1:1 PT sessions or groups.

Cons

Nothing. I've been using this system for almost 7 years and I am so satisfied with the software.

Shawnette

We Love EZ Facility

Reviewed on 2016/07/11

We were using a very basic membership software that required us to manually change expired members from active to expired, even though dates start dates and expiration dates were included. We also had a booking page with this same company that NEVER worked. So we switched to EZ Facility which has been able to do everything we wanted to do and lots of things we didn't know we needed. The training that EZ Facility provided was very intuitive and thorough. The software has been very easy to use, even for our staff which includes a few people who are 70+ and not into computers at all.

Pros

It's basically a one stop management software. Staff can clock in and out, the check in process for clients is simple to use, the system works well with the membership cards that we have, we can keep track of different kinds of clients, and track attendance in our classes.

Cons

Sometimes it is really slow to open, I would like, as the administrator, a way to clock everyone out by midnight since there have been days when several people have forgotten to clock out. There is no way to keep track of lost membership card numbers and associate them with who they originally belonged to.

Michael

Overall it has been positive. Most issues are resolved in a timely manner.

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

The majority of our needs in one piece of software

Pros

It is relatively user-friendly. The ability to manage multiple aspects of the business in one platform.

Cons

Would love to see automatic emailing of a receipt upon the completion of a transaction. Issues that do arise tend to be repetitive ones.

Response from Jonas Software

Michael:

In regards to automatic emails-- that is something that we have noted and have been hearing requested more often as of late. If you should have any additional ideas-- feel free to enter them at:https://ezfacility.uservoice.com/forums/64505-tms-tcms-suggestion-box.

Be Well.

-Bryant

Shaun

Great Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/04/16

Overall this is a great option for your business and I would recommend this product.

Pros

I like the functionality of the software, it is a great all in one system.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about the software is that you need an internet connection to run it. If for any reason you loose your internet connection then everything stops, even POS and client check in.

Response from Jonas Software

Shaun:
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Here at EZFacility we strive to make the customer experience a top priority-- and it is reassuring to hear about your positive experience. Should there be anything you need going forward-- please feel free to reach out to our support team at [email protected].

Be Well.

-Bryant

Richmont

My Daily Routine

Reviewed on 2022/09/13

I think it is user friendly, It is so EZ to use.

I think it is user friendly, It is so EZ to use.

Pros

It's easy to book clients on their chosen timings. Even classes wherein I could also link weekly, bi-weekly and so on. Since I am handling the classes schedule and group training bookings, it helps a lot to save time.

Cons

Lockers maybe? Since i have never used it since the beginning.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Richmont, thank you for taking time to leave a review. We are super happy to hear that EZFacility makes your daily routine more time efficient. If you ever have more feedback you'd like to give us, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Charlene

It accomodates larger gyms or clubs but misses specific features for studios

Reviewed on 2017/08/25

Pros

It's pretty simple to figure out, make reservations, use the schedule, etc. Easy to track client, member activity.

Cons

Key ease of use details are missing. Old packages should up before new ones, requires you to confirm that you wanted an hour appt., doesn't do that on 30 minute one. Just another step. The fact that you have to hit customize to enter dates (another step from the older version). Can't print birthdays list more than a month out. EZ is moving away from the details studios need to run their business and take care of their clients.

Megan

Our experience has been great thus far. The system is simple and effective.

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

I love the support. One of the customers representatives helped us get set up. He answered our phone calls/emails quickly, and he made sure everything ran smoothly. The other one trained us on our system, he was nothing short of amazing. One more representative contacts us to check up on us, and she provided a list of contact numbers. I can't believe how helpful the staff is!

I also really like the simplicity. It's called EZ for a reason.

Cons

I think there should be an easier way to "log" sessions. You have to use the schedule, schedule the client, and then mark them as attended. Then again, it's nice, because there's never any discrepancy on when the client came in to train. It tells you what day, what time, and with what trainer. That's the only con I've found thus far.

Response from Jonas Software

Hello Megan,

Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us and we are continuously working to enhance our product! In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

Brad

good program

Reviewed on 2016/11/01

EZ facility has been a good system for us for about 10 years now. Very functional and easy to use. Thanks.

Pros

scheduling is easy to use

Cons

no app. its very hard to use on your phone.

Response from Jonas Software

Brad:
We appreciate the kind words and for you taking the time to fill out this review. When it comes to an app we do offer a client facing mobile app that can be branded to your facility. However, if you are referring to something different we would love to hear your suggestions! Feel free to reach out to [email protected] to tell us more.

Thank you for your patronage and should you ever need anything just reach out!

Richard
  • Industry: Sports

Great team and software at EZ Facility! They know their stuff! Customer Support #1

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

It has transformed our business and we are doing more online transactions than ever before with best in class Customer Service.

Pros

Their EZ Facility TMS/TCMS is easy to use, their Customer Support is the best I have seen for a SaaS company and the platform is always up.

Cons

For any rental type of client's, there should be greater flexibility in the customized feature set. We could do so much more if it was further built out. i.e. charging our client's different rates for different times of the day.

Grace

We do not use all of the features available but love the ones we do use.

Reviewed on 2017/09/01

Pros

I can schedule a new event quickly. I also enjoy the color code options. It is also easy to delete an event quickly.

Cons

It no longer saves my password. I had a conversation with the rep and he requested I use Chrome but that is not an option. I've not used Chrome for a year and it worked fine. Now it saves my old password and never keeps the new one. My co-worker has the same problem.

Response from Jonas Software

Hi Grace,
Thank you for your positive review and feedback. We are always happy to help our clients whenever or wherever they need us! With regards to the password issue, we are continuously working to enhance our product. In the meantime, please continue to contact our Customer Support team at (877) 358-7774 with any questions or concerns. We are grateful for the opportunity to assist you and your business and we look forward to our continued partnership! - The EZFacility Team

• Industry: Higher Education

Fairly easy to navigate for efficient client management; some Reports more cumbersome to...

Reviewed on 2018/05/29

Pros

Easy to navigate by tabs; customer service and technical support is superb! The team, from billing to customer service to technical support is knowledgeable, friendly, eager to help and thorough in all ways!

Cons

The set-up and processing of packages as well as tracking and scheduling; also the layout of the actual schedule and setting up appointments for either one-time or recurring appointments.

Julie

great customer service

Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

The ease of billing clients and creating invoices. We can create individual client profiles, add notes any time, and can save documents to their profile. Also have the ease of printing reports and statements.

Cons

The only issue I have had is that there have been errors on the client contracts that were saved in their profile. With your customer support team, we have been trying to figure out the issue.

Pat
  • Industry: Sports

EZ Facility is limited only by my ability to learn the features!

Reviewed on 2018/05/24

Live scheduling and easy invoicing are the two main benefits!

Live scheduling and easy invoicing are the two main benefits!

Pros

I like that I can schedule, invoice and email so easily. I love the auto pay option for my monthly Table Tennis members! Customer support has always come through for me - no matter how often I call!

Cons

I cannot add multiple reservations to the same already created invoice. I have to add them one at a time. Could not figure out EZ Leagues.

Daniel
  • Industry: Sports

EZ Facility is a fantastic system, it is extremely diverse and user friendly.

Reviewed on 2017/06/06

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

We was able to engage more with our students via the app.

Pros

EZ Facility's best feature is there are no licences. It means we can have as many users operating the system at any one time. Also as it is web based system I can access the it anywhere which allows me to work at many locations.

Cons

To get payment from a membership when the customer is waiting at reception takes a while, due the the time required to fill in the information on the system before paying.

Response from Jonas Software

Daniel, thank you for sharing your feedback. We¿re grateful for the opportunity to provide a fantastic system to you and your business. If you have a question regarding taking payments from your clients, please contact our Support Team at 866.498.3279 ext. 3
Thank you for your partnership.
The EZFacility Team

Kimberly

Feedback on EZFacility

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

The site is very user friendly. Invoices are very clear and the customers understand the invoice. Whenever I need assistance the tech support are always there to assist. The way you can sort different topics on the schedule is very helpful especially with our facility since we have outdoor and indoor areas to rent. I would like to see a way to email a receipt to a customer.

Pros

tech support
On the website they have FAQ that are very helpful and I will read those before reaching out to tech support to see if I can just fix the problem

Cons

that there is no way for you to email a receipt to a customer unless you print, scan and email. Most of our sales are done over the phone or in email so it would be very helpful to have an option to email a receipt.

Michelle

Great company, great customer service and love the software.

Reviewed on 2017/06/28

Switched from other software that we really hated, this one gets the job done by far. It automatically lets my trainers know of their appointments which is a huge plus. Other software that I checked into did not give me this option.

Pros

Software is very easy to operate. Love all the features, having our own app and whenever you have an issue, the customer service is top notch.

Cons

There's not really anything I don't like about the software. It would be nice if there was some support on Saturdays, but not that big of deal.

• Company size: 501–1,000 Employees

Everything our busy gym needed to run the facility

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

We've been able to maximize our efficiency at our fast paced gym with this software by having a more efficient scheduling, billing, attendance management, POS, and lesson system. Every feature in this software has been accurate thorough.

Cons

Sometimes reports can be tricky to navigate and generate but it seems this is something the support team is working on updating.