Tix

A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

Janice B.

Annual June Dance Performances

Reviewed on 2016/06/18

Thanks to Steve for helping me navigate the program, our ticket sales went great! Quick response and convenient since I work eastern time evening hours and they are pacific time.

Pros

Ease of ticket sales. Nice reports to confirm profit and ticket sales.

Cons

Since I only use the program once every 6 months, I forget how to navigate the program. Thanks to customer service I manage.

Response from Tix

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We have plenty of clients who use us for annual or semi-annual events, and we strive to continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability year after year. We're happy to hear that Steve has made coming back to Tix every 6 months an easy process!

Rita A.

The Excellent Customer Service has made working with this system a breeze!

Reviewed on 2016/05/04

I have worked with these people and this system for seven years working for three companies. While there are some glitches, overall the system is simple to use and the Customer Service is outstanding! They have enabled me to streamline processes that were consuming more time than humanly endurable with the automatic renewal system. They advise me of the system parameters and what it can do for me, and have educated me to use it proficiently throughout the years. They take ownership of my problems and resolve them by whatever it takes to get the job done, including being most accommodating customizing reports, seat maps, customer letters, emails, etc. as needed and adapting their programming to meet my unique needs, a rare option in this world! I have never experienced more concern for my issues and dedication to resolving them than I have with this staff of experts. They continually enhance and improve their system and incorporate my requests whenever possible. They are truly committed to excellence going above and beyond providing extraordinary Customer Service and are quick to respond to my often urgent needs and resolved issues I deemed hopeless. They listen to my problems, have eased my frustrations and spent hours and hours on the phone with me and my complications over the years. I have worked with other systems that had no one to talk with and no "phone a friend" option which I found unbearable. Although I have never met any of the staff, I regard them as my friends as I am the friend in need and they are the friends indeed!

Response from Tix

Rita, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your challenges are our challenges and we do what we can to ensure that our system helps you do things as efficiently and productively as possible. We appreciate you and hold you in kind regard as well. Thank you for choosing Tix!

David E.

A well layed-out system overall, with great potential.

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Pros: The system is mostly user friendly on the programming and purchase sides. The staff is helpful and friendly and provide a timely response to inquiries. They also provide a good turnaround time on new programming requests.
Cons: No longer have the ability to do seat swaps and re-open orders. This option is now only available if we provide the credit card processing. With Tix customer service not available after hours, when most events take place, this has created problems on show day.

Requests: Kiosk-based software version for self-serve customer ticket purchase kiosks on day of show to reduce box office lines.

Response from Tix

David, we appreciate your comments. We've re-added the ability for you to process ticket exchanges and cancellations. The removal of that option was inadvertent and our apologies for any inconvenience it caused.

With respect to after-hours support, we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on providing a very high service level, and making sure we're there when our clients need us is of the utmost importance to us.

With respect to ticket purchase kiosks and a kiosk interface, we do have them available. We¿ll send you the specs, and purchase information.

We really do value your business. If you have any additional questions about our system or would like to obtain information about ways your organization can maximize the use of our software, please let me know.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Dustin P.

Tix.com the service to use

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

Interface is easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and handle problems. Steve Moore, our rep is always super helpful.

Pros

Everything all in one place and easy to access.

Response from Tix

We appreciate your feedback, Dustin. We're happy to hear you've had no issues working with our system and that Steve has been there to help with any questions you may have.

Pamela J.
  • Industry: Entertainment

I always get the answer and instruction that I need from a friendly staff.

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Simplicity of use, affordable price and consistent tech support.

Pros

The software is straight forward in it's set up. To set up an event, one simply clicks through the pages inserting production information and then it's finished. If there are modification, that is easily done by clicking on "modify event". An instruction video along with tabs and menus walk one through the steps and tech support always has a real person available, not automation.

Cons

Our company is in North Carolina and Tix.com is in California. The time difference is the only issue, but even with that, there is an emergency number so support is always available.

Sherry I.

Tix gives us real-time event information, and an easy online ticketing solution for our...

Reviewed on 2016/02/24

We chose to partner with tix.com two years ago, and we are so glad we did. Our office had been keeping track of ticket sales and patrons on an Excel spreadsheet. Unfortunately, it was too easy to make an error, which resulted in multiple patrons having the same seat. Being a community college foundation, Tix offered the affordable solution we were looking for, and also offered the option to have reserved seats. Tix makes selling tickets through the box office so easy, and patrons can receive a purchase confirmation and their tickets via email. Tix goes above and beyond to provide excellent customer service! In the future, I hope Tix will consider providing a quick reference guide for their end users. Overall, our experience with Tix has exceptional.

Response from Tix

Sherry, we are so glad to know that using our system has allowed you to run your box office more efficiently. We value you as a client and appreciate your business.

Sebastian F.

This has made running a theater and selling tickets on-line so much easier!

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

Tix has been a great addition to my business. I was searching for a company that would allow me to use my own credit card processing while still allowing me to have all the benefits of a ticketing software. Once I got the hang of the software it has been really easy to use and if I ever have a problem or issue I can call or e-mail my account rep and he helps me fix the situation. I have been extremely happy with this software and I really like the fact I can make adjustments or changes to a show or production on the fly with a computer or a smart phone.

Response from Tix

Sebastian, we're happy to know that our system has been a great addition to your business and that we've helped facilitate your ticketing process. We're glad that you've gotten comfortable enough with our system to make your own adjustments to your events as you see fit. We pride ourselves on putting the power in your hands, so thank you for choosing Tix!

Joslyn H.

Great Customer Service!

Reviewed on 2015/01/06

We have been using TIX, Inc. since 2006. Sergio and Robert worked diligently to set us up and to make adjustments to their product to meet our needs. Silvia is also excellent to work with and, as our organization is somewhat "out of the box", they all make our requests seem perfectly routine. The turn-around time is spot on. The program is rarely out of service and is frequently being improved. I have recommended this service to many other organizations and will continue to do so. Great job, TIX!

Response from Tix

Joslyn, we have enjoyed working with you and your team for so many years. Thank you for all of the recommendations you have given over the years...and thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Emmett D.

Reviewed on 2016/03/14

From the my first experience with tix, I have been beyond pleased. The customer service is excellent, and I am particularly impressed with how easy our rep, Iris, is to get a hold of, and how patient she is. I have never had an issue that couldn't be resolved. Our ticket sales have increased since we switched to this service, and we will continue to use it and recommend it to our colleagues. The website itself is easy to use.

Response from Tix

Emmett, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We love hearing that your ticket sales have increased since switching to our system. It's why we do what we do...thank you for choosing Tix!

Tim W.

Pretty good and fairly easy to use. Customer service is amazing!

Reviewed on 2015/09/08

The system is pretty easy to use and navigate. I struggle to find certain things that I only need to change or update occasionally, like updating ticket quantities. Whenever i get stuck, my contact Adam Hettinger ALWAYS helped me figure things out.

My event needed the ability to allow ticket purchasers to put tickets in other people's name, so that functionality was added by creating a custom survey for us. I used this survey to get the list of my ticket buyers, but found it didn't contain every piece of information on them. I had to download a separate report with their contact info, address, etc.

Meagan G.

Box Office Manager

Reviewed on 2015/10/10

In the 13 month I have used tix.com, I have seen some great improvements, and I cannot say enough about the staff at customer service, they are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I understand things. One thing I would LOVE to see is more tutorial videos to use in training new staff. You have videos for the stuff I need like event management, creating productions and etc, but it would be nice to have a "general" video on tix on things like how to take an order, changing customer information, adding to an order, and other basic ticket sales tasks needed on the program.

Amy M.

Excellent individualized customer service

Reviewed on 2016/07/05

Steve Moore has always been very helpful in setting up for our ballet production! The customer support is excellent.

Response from Tix

Amy, thank you for your feedback! We strive to meet the needs of each organization as best as we possibly can. We're happy to hear that Steve has provided such top-notch customer service to your organization.

Rachel P.

Mind Blown.

Reviewed on 2016/04/01

Tix is too good to be true, yet it is all TRUE. Not only did it save us money, but it has made our day to day tasks much easier. The management platform is very user friendly and has everything you need to track sales, communicate with customers, and report on your events. Customer service and technical support are top notch! Our Tix representative has been great to work with throughout the set up process and since the basic setup the Tix team has been gracious with their time to help us personalize membership discounts. We're not giving them five stars, they've earned them!

Brian F.

Excellent product - Great Service

Reviewed on 2016/01/18

I have been very impressed with the ease of use of the product and my sales executive Steve Moore and the service people including Luke have been amazing to work with. They are very responsive and I like the program and service so much I have recommended it to other schools and arts programs.

Response from Tix

Brian, it is good to hear that your experience with our system and our service has been so positive. Your comments validate our commitment to providing organizations like yours with an easy-to-use system, and a high service level. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Tricia H.

Wonderful box office software!

Reviewed on 2015/11/10

Tix is a very user friendly and effective box office software. I have been using it for almost 8 years and am still finding out all of the things it can do. But no matter how good the software is, the customer service is better. The staff at Tix are easily reached, very fast at providing support and always go above and beyond to help in any way.

Response from Tix

Tricia, we take great pride in maintaining a high customer service level, and happy to know it doesn't go unnoticed. We appreciate having worked with you for these 8+ years, and look forward to many more!

Leslie B.

Rate service

Reviewed on 2015/01/06

Very impressed with the product, especially the customer service. A huge shout out to Silvia for her quick responses and unending patience and help. Also a big shout to Sergio for all his help!!

The product is very user friendly and easy to learn. It provides thorough reports for our needs and meets our expectations!

Response from Tix

Thanks for your feedback Leslie. We strive to provide top-notch service and support, so I'm glad to hear Sergio and I were able to meet your needs and expectations! Thank you for choosing Tix.

Helen K.

Easy to make updates quickly

Reviewed on 2015/10/11

The ticket discounting feature is easy to use and you can make updates quickly. Whenever we have had questions, customer support is available and has been able to assist us.

We have requested custom programming for some discounts and it has been a great partnership working on these projects.

I have only been using the system for about 6 months, so still learning some of the advance features and reporting.

We also like the email feature that is linked directly to the specific event the customer is attending.

Lylamae C.
  • Industry: Music

Concert series tickets

Reviewed on 2017/04/21

We have been very satisfied with the over all performance at Tix.com. If I have a problem, I can get it solved with either an email or phone call.

Pros

Ease of use.

Cons

Too many options, but Tix has been getting the various folders easier to navigate through.

Michele W.

Positive

Reviewed on 2016/03/29

Everyone at Tix.com is super helpful. They quickly answer questions and update your events. I have used this service for 4 years now for my dance studio and I highly recommend it.

Response from Tix

Michele, thank you for your feedback. Our goal is to help bring success to your events and being available to you when you need us allows us to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix!

Dee C.

Reviewed on 2015/11/02

I use it daily and it is very user friendly...if i have any questions the tech support team is always there and is very informative and helpful.

Response from Tix

Dee, we believe that software should be intuitive and easy to use, and are glad to know that you have had that experience with our system. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Michael H.

Great product with excellent service.

Reviewed on 2015/05/19

I have been using Tix.com for a few years now and it's been a great and helpful product.
There have been several times when I needed to get a hold of someone who would help me with refunds, adding dates and general questions. My account rep, Adam, has always been on top of everything. I honestly would be lost without this service.

Alan F.

First time using any software for ticketing and this is very simple.

Reviewed on 2016/03/15

The only negative thing I would say is customer service needs to be open on the weekends.

Response from Tix

Alan, we're glad that you find our software simple to use. We are available for support 24/7, 365 days a year, so if you should need our help please give us a call.

Betty S.

Reliable, easy to use. Inability to customize reports. Customer service GREAT!

Reviewed on 2015/05/01

Easy to learn, easy to learn updates. Wish we could design our own reports, as sometimes we'd like something a little different from standard reports. Recently a couple of glitches with customer search screen, but corrected when I left Tix and came back in. When I had computer problems, Tix support was just outstanding!

Lesley G.

The software is pretty easy to use--easy for non-tech people, like me!

Reviewed on 2015/04/20

Steve Moore is THE BEST!! I had him on the phone almost an hour today and he walked me through the steps, answered about at least a dozen questions and told me to call back with anything I need help with! That's MY KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE! He's great!

Patricia S.

Tix.com is awesome!

Reviewed on 2015/05/21

I cannot say enough about your customer service. Adam Hettinger is truly amazing. He takes care of all our many questions and needs and if he is busy, he gets back to us in a matter of minutes. Tix.com truly has made our lives easier!