Tix

Write a Review!
A leading provider of online and box office ticketing

4.9/5
4.8/5
4.7/5
5.0/5

AJ
  • Industry: Sports

Simple, Great Customer Service that is always there to help and make things work properly

Reviewed on 2018/06/06

Selling tickets 24-7

Selling tickets 24-7

Pros

It is a simple program to use. Easy Setup events allows you to get other work done to make your event successful

Cons

Lack of social media connection. Lack of information that can be placed on the tickets and being and to use the same information on the online and box office tickets. Need to be able to rename the categories on the e ticket to be able to put
more coupons. Need to have an option to automatically set when to change ticket prices so you do not have to wait up until midnight.

Erik

Easy to Use

Reviewed on 2023/02/07

Pros

We wanted a ticketing software that was easy to use for us and our guests and Tix has been great so far.

Cons

How the group rates are set up is a little funky.

Rita

The Excellent Customer Service has made working with this system a breeze!

Reviewed on 2016/05/04

I have worked with these people and this system for seven years working for three companies. While there are some glitches, overall the system is simple to use and the Customer Service is outstanding! They have enabled me to streamline processes that were consuming more time than humanly endurable with the automatic renewal system. They advise me of the system parameters and what it can do for me, and have educated me to use it proficiently throughout the years. They take ownership of my problems and resolve them by whatever it takes to get the job done, including being most accommodating customizing reports, seat maps, customer letters, emails, etc. as needed and adapting their programming to meet my unique needs, a rare option in this world! I have never experienced more concern for my issues and dedication to resolving them than I have with this staff of experts. They continually enhance and improve their system and incorporate my requests whenever possible. They are truly committed to excellence going above and beyond providing extraordinary Customer Service and are quick to respond to my often urgent needs and resolved issues I deemed hopeless. They listen to my problems, have eased my frustrations and spent hours and hours on the phone with me and my complications over the years. I have worked with other systems that had no one to talk with and no "phone a friend" option which I found unbearable. Although I have never met any of the staff, I regard them as my friends as I am the friend in need and they are the friends indeed!

Response from Tix

Rita, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your challenges are our challenges and we do what we can to ensure that our system helps you do things as efficiently and productively as possible. We appreciate you and hold you in kind regard as well. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Stephanie

My Tix Review :)

Reviewed on 2022/05/26

Iris Pechinek is the most valuable asset that TIX offers us!

Iris Pechinek is the most valuable asset that TIX offers us!

Pros

Ease of use - easy to link. Flexible options for our "unique" events and needs.

Cons

Can't edit address changes during order - can create a hassle when matching credit card payments with a zip code. Why can't a partial refund be integrated with our credit card processer?

joe
  • Industry: Sports

Great platform and customer service !

Reviewed on 2023/01/25

Not thrill with pronouns listed on emails from the team. This is divisive / political and has no place in the corporate world but Customer service makes up for it.

Pros

Easy to use! Great customer support! I highly recommend Tix.com

Cons

Cant keep my credit card on file but other than that all is good.

Jim

Best choice for the price

Reviewed on 2017/12/05

Pros

Online seat selection ordering is very efficient. Ease of use: inexperienced box office volunteers can be up and running with 5 minutes of training

Cons

Customer data maintenance is a bit lean, sorting out any duplications can get tedious. However, other systems that do more cost a lot more

Sonya
  • Industry: Fine Art

The Whole Backstage

Reviewed on 2022/12/09

It's all good. If I have any issues, customer service [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is very quick with a resolution response.

Pros

It is very user friendly. When we switched ticketing agents, no issues uploading existing customer information. So far, has met most of our needs.

Cons

One feature that would be helpful to me is, in the "sell" mode, when cursor is hovering over a seat, would show who purchased it.

David

A well layed-out system overall, with great potential.

Reviewed on 2015/09/29

Pros: The system is mostly user friendly on the programming and purchase sides. The staff is helpful and friendly and provide a timely response to inquiries. They also provide a good turnaround time on new programming requests.
Cons: No longer have the ability to do seat swaps and re-open orders. This option is now only available if we provide the credit card processing. With Tix customer service not available after hours, when most events take place, this has created problems on show day.

Requests: Kiosk-based software version for self-serve customer ticket purchase kiosks on day of show to reduce box office lines.

Response from Tix

David, we appreciate your comments. We've re-added the ability for you to process ticket exchanges and cancellations. The removal of that option was inadvertent and our apologies for any inconvenience it caused.

With respect to after-hours support, we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on providing a very high service level, and making sure we're there when our clients need us is of the utmost importance to us.

With respect to ticket purchase kiosks and a kiosk interface, we do have them available. We¿ll send you the specs, and purchase information.

We really do value your business. If you have any additional questions about our system or would like to obtain information about ways your organization can maximize the use of our software, please let me know.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Michael

Tix Fan

Reviewed on 2022/05/20

GREAT,Great! Service

GREAT,Great! Service

Pros

TIX does a great job keeping up with industry changes and customer needs.

Cons

Would like an easier method to add events to icalendar.

Donna

Love this program.

Reviewed on 2018/06/07

Pros

Customizable for our events and being able to use program on site to sell tickets at the door or in our office.

Cons

Would like more ticket printer choices. Would also like reporting options to be a little more user friendly.

Janice

Annual June Dance Performances

Reviewed on 2016/06/18

Thanks to Steve for helping me navigate the program, our ticket sales went great! Quick response and convenient since I work eastern time evening hours and they are pacific time.

Pros

Ease of ticket sales. Nice reports to confirm profit and ticket sales.

Cons

Since I only use the program once every 6 months, I forget how to navigate the program. Thanks to customer service I manage.

Response from Tix

Janice, thank you for your feedback. We have plenty of clients who use us for annual or semi-annual events, and we strive to continue to serve our clients to the best of our ability year after year. We're happy to hear that Steve has made coming back to Tix every 6 months an easy process!

Dustin

Tix.com the service to use

Reviewed on 2016/06/22

Interface is easy to use, customer service is quick to respond and handle problems. Steve Moore, our rep is always super helpful.

Pros

Everything all in one place and easy to access.

Response from Tix

We appreciate your feedback, Dustin. We're happy to hear you've had no issues working with our system and that Steve has been there to help with any questions you may have.

Katie
  • Industry: Environmental Services

Tix Review

Reviewed on 2022/08/30

I had a great experience using Tix, and I am very thankful for all the help I received from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very knowledgeable about Tix, and she was incredibly helpful during the process of setting up our account, creating our events, and generating reports. Her prompt responses to questions were greatly appreciated!

Pros

The Tix software is fairly simple and easy to use.

Cons

The software was easy to use, and I don't have any recommendations for improvement.

Pamela
  • Industry: Entertainment

I always get the answer and instruction that I need from a friendly staff.

Reviewed on 2017/09/29

Simplicity of use, affordable price and consistent tech support.

Simplicity of use, affordable price and consistent tech support.

Pros

The software is straight forward in it's set up. To set up an event, one simply clicks through the pages inserting production information and then it's finished. If there are modification, that is easily done by clicking on "modify event". An instruction video along with tabs and menus walk one through the steps and tech support always has a real person available, not automation.

Cons

Our company is in North Carolina and Tix.com is in California. The time difference is the only issue, but even with that, there is an emergency number so support is always available.

Michael

Tix Review

Reviewed on 2015/03/23

Overall Tix.com has done a great job for my company. Patti has been outstanding and always eager to help with any issue that may arise. I would like to see more youtube videos how to operate analytic for Tix. I don't use the analytics that often and could refer to a youtube video to refresh my memory. The report I use most often is pulling concert attendees and inserting their email address into MailChimp.
Also wish there was a way customers could download dates to their calendar when purchasing tickets.

Response from Tix

Michael, thank you for your review. We're glad Patti has been such a big help to your organization. Our system includes a section of video tutorials for some of our most popular programs, but we're always looking for videos to add to our collection. If there's a specific topic you'd like to see covered, just let us know! As we continue to improve our system we're looking for new features to add, so we'll be sure to take your calendar suggestion into consideration.

Robert

A great product.

Reviewed on 2015/05/26

The only complaint I have had is from my customers is they find the task of recovering thier password to be too difficult. I understand the method that is being used and the reason for having it done in a more secured fashion.

The only complaint I get from our box office people is the difficulty of making changes to a customer order. It seems that when you are trying to make a change to an order it can be awkward where you end up having to start all over. I would like to see an easier way in which changes can be made.

Also recently we have run into situations where a customer has purchased through Tix for a different venue and are unable to order tickets thru us because they have the same email address.

Please don't consider the above as complaints but suggestions. I think it's a great program and fantastic customer service. I would recommend Tix without any reservation. Thanks for all your hard work in continuing to make this such a great program to use.

Sebastian

This has made running a theater and selling tickets on-line so much easier!

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

Tix has been a great addition to my business. I was searching for a company that would allow me to use my own credit card processing while still allowing me to have all the benefits of a ticketing software. Once I got the hang of the software it has been really easy to use and if I ever have a problem or issue I can call or e-mail my account rep and he helps me fix the situation. I have been extremely happy with this software and I really like the fact I can make adjustments or changes to a show or production on the fly with a computer or a smart phone.

Response from Tix

Sebastian, we're happy to know that our system has been a great addition to your business and that we've helped facilitate your ticketing process. We're glad that you've gotten comfortable enough with our system to make your own adjustments to your events as you see fit. We pride ourselves on putting the power in your hands, so thank you for choosing Tix!

Dr. Joan

We are extremely pleased with our Tix.com experience!

Reviewed on 2016/04/27

This is our second year using Tix.com for online ticketing and membership donations, and we are absolutely thrilled with it. I only wish we had done it sooner. It has cut down on the voicemail messages and return phone calls at our Box Office. Our patrons are delighted that they can easily access it and order tickets or renew their memberships at any time convenient for them without going through the Box Office. Whenever we have a question or need assistance, a quick phone call or email to Steve Moore at Tix.com is answered promptly. It is a pleasure dealing with Tix.com.

Response from Tix

Joan, we appreciate your positive feedback! We're glad we're able to provide you with a donation, membership, and ticketing service that meets all of your needs and makes managing your box office that much easier. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Jacqui

Great Program-Great Staff

Reviewed on 2016/02/24

We have been using Tix for over 3 years now and couldn't be more pleased. Our business is extremely flexible with our customers and we often have exceptions and changes we need to make in terms of the tickets our customers are buying from the website. The staff at Tix is always really helpful and easy to work with. They also respond extremely fast and regardless of how many times we reach out to them, they are always pleasant and extremely helpful. Their prompt service in return allows us to provide fast service to our customers and we appreciate that. Thanks for all you do!

Response from Tix

Jacqui, we are glad to know that our responsiveness has allowed you to provide a high service level to your customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come.

Kathryn

Tix staff is remarkable. The product is complete and simple to use, easy to master.

Reviewed on 2016/05/03

Customer support set up our event quickly and answered any and all questions. The software has many options and seems to be very complete. The online help tools can walk you through any situation with easy to follow directions. Price was well below other options we researched as well. Certain to use again.

Response from Tix

Thank you for your feedback, Kathryn. We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service, so we're happy to hear you're more than satisfied with the interactions you've had with our staff! Our system is specifically designed to put the options and resources you need directly in your hands. We're glad you were able to use our Knowledge Base and tutorials to help boost your experience. Thank you for choosing Tix!

CHRISTOPHER

The Clermont Performing Arts Center is a multiple theater venue that operates fantastically...

Reviewed on 2016/02/25

The customer service has always been fantastic. The agent assigned to our account always goes above and beyond to ensure that our expectations are exceeded and in a timely manner.

The operations of the program are very user friendly, but with any program there are always things that you as the customer would like to see improved. Though only being a customer for 6 months, team has worked with me to conquer any challenges I may have.

Response from Tix

Christopher, we value your business and welcome any feedback you may have about how we can improve our system. Feel free to email me directly with your suggestions: [email protected].

Christine

Oconee Performing Arts Society

Reviewed on 2015/03/19

love this product! Very easy to learn program and great assistance available when needed. We have a few program/report updates that we would like to see in the future that would make 'tracking ticket sales' more accurate for us but still very satisfied with Tix!

Response from Tix

Christine, we're happy to hear that using Tix has been an easy and pleasant experience for you. We're working on some exciting changes to our system that will allow us to build on our existing reports and programs. We welcome any suggestions on how to improve our system, so never hesitate to contact your Account Manager directly about any new features you'd like to see!

Angela

Customer Service, etc.

Reviewed on 2015/02/25

I love this product that Tix.com has. I've been using it since 2007 when I began this position here at Lynn University. I love to have control more and more of the program. It is user friendly for me and my whole staff. I have to train students and they are wonderful following my direction. The program is easy to learn and execute. The staff at Tix are always very helpful and patient with the explanation of problems that come up.

Response from Tix

Angela, we are so glad that you and your staff find our system easy to learn and use. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Gloria

Friendly software, quick and easy

Reviewed on 2015/10/29

Generally the software is easy to use and provide detail information .
However, sometimes the...

Generally the software is easy to use and provide detail information .
However, sometimes the spreadsheets are too wide for viewing on smaller monitors without scrolling.

Response from Tix

Gloria, we value your business and appreciate your feedback. The good majority of our reports can be customized to display only those columns of information that you wish to see. Reformatting the reports in this manner will help you keep the width to a minimum and eliminate the need for scrolling. If you have any questions about how to do this, please reach out to our our Support team at (800) 504-4849 Option 3. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Alan

We find TIX to be super to work with!

Reviewed on 2016/03/28

We have worked with Tix software for many years and find them to be very responsive to requests for service. They have helped us with special situations and been generous with their time and expertise in support of the service they provide. We would recommend Tix to others as its been an easy system for us to use and we are happy with them.

Response from Tix

Alan, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with a high service level, and look forward to working with you for many more years to come. Thank you for choosing Tix!