Tagboard Reviews

Tagboard

The social search and display platform

4.2/5 (5 reviews)
Grace C.

Helpful for our purposes

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/12/06

Our organization uses Tagboard primarily to follow along with the social media engagement during our annual meeting. It accomplishes that pretty well.

Pros

It's handy to see all the social media posts with our hashtag in one place.

Cons

Sometimes, certain platforms' posts don't show up or aren't updated for a while, and I don't think Instagram is included unless you make a Tagboard account, which most of our audience wouldn't want to do.

Josh T.

Perfect for our arena video board

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

We've used Tagboard for our in-arena social media experience for two season. Love it. All social media posts can be monitored and tracked from any laptop or smartphone and updated in real time.

Sofie Q.

Very helpful on finding the right tags

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

I use Tagboard to find the right tags for my social media posts as I know tags are very helpful for SEO. I found it's really easy to use. It shows all the popular tags related to your search. Other than that, I didn't explore much else on their website.

Pros

Easy to use, helpful, free

Matthew B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2018/12/11
Review Source

An interesting addition to live events

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

My favorite thing about Tagboard is the real-time nature of it. We used it for some live events where we would feature content from our audiences who were attending the events. It made them more interactive and also incentivized our audience to participate in online discussions because their content could be featured.

Cons

It's not so much a listening tool as it is a tool to encourage social sharing. For listening I would prefer something different like Nuvi, but Nuvi does not do what Tagboard does for our live events.

7.0/10