Deep H.

Gymmaster review

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

Pros

It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system.
Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity.
Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

Cons

The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating.
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Tosha S.

Amazing all around!

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Pros

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Cons

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Charlie D.

Physiques Health and Fitness

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

Pros

I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

Cons

I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version.
I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.

Tomi M.

Gymmaster

Reviewed on 2019/02/22

I tried three different software companies before switching to Gymmaster and I have found my home and unless this company shuts down I will not be leaving them.

Pros

The customer support is second to none and they actually care about you and your business. They are very prompt on fixing problems and even taking suggestions and integrating new solutions into the software. Gymmaster has made my life night and day better and takes care of all our client and payment needs.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing that I cannot handle about this company.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Hi Tomi, thank you for the wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear that GymMaster has made such positive changes to you and your members. We take pride in listening to our clients to determining their particular needs and assist where we can. Please don't hesitate to keep the suggestions coming as we are always looking for ways to improve the system for you.

Emily H.

Great Purchase

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

The software helped set goals and reach them for my business. It also gave me the ability to have more freedom and worry outside of my business!

Pros

The software is simple to use and the company is very helpful with training on how to use it as well

Cons

Learning the new software updates, but I was able to contact the company to teach me.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Emily, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this great feedback.

We are so glad that GymMaster has helped you achieve your business goals and given you more freedom as a club owner!

As part of the ongoing improvements and optimizations of GymMaster, we have recently implemented new measures to better inform clients of new features and updates to the system and how to use them. These include new in-app notifications for upcoming changes which link to online guides

Brianne M.

I've enjoyed my experience with GymMaster. The support team always answers my questions...

Reviewed on 2018/06/28

Profitability. Able to see our profits every time we log into the system and NOT having to run a report. Although I do still use the reports weekly.

Time Saving. I love being able to run the expired members report and TEXT the members directly. Our members love this feature as well. It's quick and easy to renew their membership. They prefer this over email.

Pros

Being able to access on my smart phone is THE BEST. I can let members into our gym with the click of a button from my phone and I don't have to physically be at the gym. The software is super easy to use and I love that I can customize reports to my specific needs.

Cons

Really, nothing. We don't utilize the schedule portion of the software (because we don't have a lot of classes) and I'd like to be able to remove that from my home screen.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. It's great to hear GymMaster is providing you with all the tools you need to manage your facility even when you are not onsite.
We look forward to working with you as you achieve all your business goals.

Travis S.

Stadium

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pleasant, the staff have all picked it up easily and we have no dramas on boarding new staff into the system

Pros

Ease to navigate and constantly finding more features that make our jobs easier, the support we get is unreal as well! The team are always so good to deal with.

Cons

We where hoping there would be a manual
Of some sort sent out with our purchase of the system so that we could work through the features but even so we picked it up easy enough and with the help of the training and support team we where able to train our staff easily enough

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Travis
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it's always good to hear how GymMaster management software has been easy to use and that the support team have assisted you when needed.
Our manuals are generally all online, with a huge variety of supporting YouTube demonstrations to walk you through the different aspects of the system.
We look forward to working with you as you grow.

Carron O.

A good value, easy to use,fully equipped membership system with excellent customer support.

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

Very easy to use, accurately monitored the members visits and fees and the reports created saved a lot of time.

Pros

It had every thing I needed to run a small personal training gym.
Used this system throughout the existence of our gym (quite a few years) and the price remained the same throughout.
My queries were always answered immediately and the support was excellent.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Hi Carron, thank you for taking the time to review GymMaster. We've really enjoyed having you on board the last three and a half years, and wish you all the very best in your future endeavours.

Kimberly W.

Awesome is for Awesome fit is the KEY

Reviewed on 2018/03/15

Pros

I love how this system does it all. The functionally of the program and being able to do it all under one roof. Its like a one stop shop for your gym.

Cons

Its very clicky. I don't like how I can not see upcoming appointments from the main screen. I have to gym around to find age against membership. I would like to see one platform screen to add all necessary information for health.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thanks for your review, Kimberly. We're thrilled that GymMaster is a one stop shop for your business! Thanks also for your feedback about upcoming appointments. While we intentionally try to keep the dashboard as clutter-free as possible, we are always open to suggestion for a better way to display this information :)

Mendy A.

Great Product. Excellent Customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

Customer service is excellent! Extremely patient and so thorough with their explanations. Easy membership management.

Cons

A lot to learn during the early stages of set up. The team at Gym Master were excellent at providing different options and solutions tailored for my small business.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, Mendy. We take pride in GymMaster being an easy to use management system. For us to provide great support for our clients is paramount so we know you are making the most of what we can offer you and your business. Look forward to helping you grow further into the future.

Brenda W.
  • Industry: Sports

Great software

Reviewed on 2020/01/29

Gymmaster allowed me to keep track of important information easily, saving me time.

Pros

The fabulous training and support that was very available.

Cons

Some reports or tasks could be hard to find or customize. I not very tech savvy.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Brenda
Thank you for the great feedback. Pleased to hear the system helped make things easier for you and, ultimately, saving you time. The reports are an area the team are currently working on to make more user friendly and intuitive. All the best for a great 2020 and beyond.

Adrian S.

Impressive

Reviewed on 2020/07/15

Love it

Pros

Customer service is on point very helpful staff

Cons

I like the everything about this program

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Adrian
Thank you for the great feedback, great to know GymMaster is meeting all your business needs.
Don't hesitate to reach out to us if we can assist with anything at all.
Thank you again.
Keep safe

Talha A.
  • Industry: Writing & Editing

GYM 'THE GREAT' MASTER

Reviewed on 2019/09/01

I have been using this software for above 6 months and i am much satisfied for it.

Pros

GymMaster provide us to all in one solution. Super easy, simple and very user friendly. As compare to other software's, GymMaster offers the customization to fit the requirement of our business. Also a very active support staff to fixing the problems.

Cons

No such negative aspects i have experienced. Maybe the will introduce more features to satisfy their customers.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this great review Talha! We appreciate your feedback so much. We are always looking to introduce new features, please feel free to send your ideas through!

• Industry: Sporting Goods

GymMaster Makes it Easy!

Reviewed on 2018/03/27

Pros

GymMaster gives you total control over managing and growing your business. This software allows the user to see the inter-workings of the gym from memberships to retail.

Cons

The base price for the program is the ideal, while other membership options tend to be a little more pricey.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.
We're thrilled to hear that GymMaster is meeting all your needs for your gym - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Michael H.

Best Fitness System Around!

Reviewed on 2019/07/15

The staff has been super helpful anytime I have ever needed help

Pros

I like everything about the system, the way integrapay is worked into the system really helped get most of my clients in eft. I also like the scheduling system, weekly calendar and my clients love the text message reminders!

Cons

Nothing I can think of so far everything has been working perfect

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Michael.
Thank you so much for the positive feedback. Thrilled to hear we are making a difference for both you and your members. We look forward to working with you for many years to come and to help your business grow even stronger.

Miroslav T.
  • Industry: Sports

A great option for any start up or established fitness centres

Reviewed on 2018/07/25

A great admin system for new and established fitness centres

Pros

Prompt and friendly customer service
Very easy to schedule classes and input member information

Cons

Although a great option for start ups... it would be great to have access to more features included in the progressive monthly packages. However, the team at GymMaster were very receptive to feedback and tailored packages to suit individual needs

Response from treshna Enterprises

Hi Miroslav, Thank you for this review. We've really enjoyed working with you and have taken your feedback on board. We will continue to work with our clients to create more tailored packages.

Stefanie N.
  • Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

GymMaster Arena Browns Plains

Reviewed on 2016/06/28

The support staff was very helpful from initial demo, set up and ongoing support. Value for money and ease of use.

Pros

Cons

Some lack of flexibility with set up and requires further develop,ent

Miles W.

It has all the features and the support is great - just buggy

Reviewed on 2016/01/12

The Software is fine and has all the features we want - and the support guys are great - very responsive and eager to help - however it seems like not month goes by that we have to call them to sort out a bug and upgrade problem - and its been like that for over 2 years

We just want to use it as a tool to make our life easier and not spend our time double checking billing and contacting support - Not sure if the issue is with testing or what - but its a pain ! - i am glad the support team is so fast and helpful.

Taking to other gyms they also have issues with their software from other vendors as well

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thanks Miles for the valuable feedback. We've investigated the issue you
ran into on the weekend with the dev team and are looking into options
to improve communication with clients and reduce the chance of this
occurring again.

Due to your billing provider we require you to be on the Beta version of
GymMaster, which means your facility is one of the first to receive any
updates.

We are constantly improving our product and we always appreciate your
feedback

Dru Hill
Managing Director
GymMaster

Ietitaia S.

Cool app to have

Reviewed on 2015/08/11

its a cool app however there seems to be a lot of cleaning with our database but other than that it is a very useful tool to have.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Glad to hear you are happy with the system to date. Do feel free to let us know if there is a good time for us to assist with a tidy up of your member database if it has gotten out of hand over the years.

Michael S.

Just what I was looking for!

Reviewed on 2016/11/09

Have been trying for some weeks now and I must say I love it! I tend to be quite forgetful of the small details but with GymMaster they`ve got me covered!

Pros

In general I love all types of software that provide you a clear overview and simplify your data.

Cons

A bit expensive after trial.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you for your kind words, Michael. We're pleased to hear that GymMaster is working so well for you!

Addy G.

Gym master system

Reviewed on 2015/01/18

Great support from the team.

System i have to say is good and friendly to use but we have had our fair share of the system playing up with minor things which can be frustrating.

But in saying that the guys are always straight onto it and getting keeping our system on point!

Tonya E.
  • Industry: Professional Training & Coaching

Great customer Service

Reviewed on 2018/10/18

Pros

Customer Service is Superb! They are very patient and will help you learn the system as needed.

Cons

There is a lot to learn, but once you get used to the system it becomes easier to use.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Hi Tonya, thank you for the wonderful feedback and great to hear GymMaster is working well for you. Our team are always here ready to help if you have any questions at all.

Erna I.

Started with Gym master at our gym at the start of this year.

Reviewed on 2015/08/14

We have found gym master so easy to use. Easy to communicate with members via txt messaging and emails. Easy to set up and so much better than our previous system. The staff are always so helpful and friendly to deal with.

Gillian A.

Fairly easy to use but some things are not in a format that is usable for us.

Reviewed on 2015/08/18

Have had some issues with jelling our hours with the bookings option but we're looking forward to using the online option to see if this suits us a bit better.
Some issues we've had is just lack of knowledge and usage.
Over all we are very happy with the system and extremely happy with the customer service especially from Ben Marsh and Russell. Thank you both :)

Vincent A.

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Reviewed on 2019/06/23

Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

Pros

- Ease of Use
- Access to statistical business data
- Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish
- Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries
- Being able to track members and payments with ease

Cons

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Vincent
What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have.
Thank you for your support over the years.