4,7
4,8
Vincent A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Practicality and ease of use was outstanding

Reviewed on 2019/06/23

Overall, my experience with GymMaster Software has been a positive one. I have used other similar software's, but none have compared to the ease of use of GymMaster. If we have ever had an issue, support is always there to help. The freedom of our members having access to their own portal for personal training programs and bookings was also beneficial. In conclusion, the practicality and ease of GymMaster was outstanding, and I would recommend the software to anyone in the Health and Fitness industry.

Pros

- Ease of Use
- Access to statistical business data
- Member portal; in which members can access personal training files and book in sessions if they wish
- Great customer service team always willing to help with inquiries
- Being able to track members and payments with ease

Cons

- Would be better if tailgating software was more compliant with my security system of choice

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Vincent
What great feedback, thank you. Thrilled to hear GymMaster is easy to use as we do try to make things as intuitive as possible for our clients. We have a great support team here to assist with any queries you may have.
Thank you for your support over the years.

Steve T.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

GymMaster the best CRM by far

Reviewed on 2020/09/03

I really enjoy it. It makes the administration of member account s easy and add scale to the business and members experience.

Pros

Its was very simple and effortless to transfer from our old clunky computer into gymmaster. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the on boarding team were super helpful and we mange to migrate in a week.
It is easy to use integrates well with our website and the app is user-friendly for both staff and members.

Cons

Sometime she task set up and the more advanced functions are a bit tricky but the support team is super helpful and they respond to question quickly.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Steve
Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The GymMaster team are always happy to assist clients in the transition from other systems and are ready to assist with any ongoing support required.
We look forward to growing with your business.

Katheryn P.

NEVER RECOMMEND!

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

At first I thought we could work through the issues. Alas, the problems kept happening and getting worse and worse. I can't tell you how much stress this system has put on me, and the unprofessional positions that I have been put in and they DO NOT CARE!!!! "Sorry" is not an answer in business, you MAKE IT RIGHT.

Pros

At first I thought it looked simple. I very quickly learned that it is way more complicated than it looks.

Cons

EVERYTHING!! I don't think I can honestly say I liked ANYTHING about this product. This software changes ALL the time without warning. They claim it is to make it better, IT DOES NOT!! If you are in the USA forget support on Fridays that's their Saturday so you only get 4 days of support, and depending on what time zone your in. I have Pacific standard and so they are not available until 12pm. That means I get 9 hours of available support 4 days a week. NOT ENOUGH. When I found issues with the system they tried to treat me like I was stupid and didn't know the system, then come to find out (EVERY TIME) it was not me but the software. It has double charged members, deleted payments, failed to auto-bill for months at a time (So we lost thousands), and so much more. I can't tell you enough, do NOT use this company for your sanity.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Hi Katheryn, thanks for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

We're committed to resolving client issues in a timely manner and where appropriate have provided compensation.

For support, currently we offer a 24 hour emergency number and standard support is 9am to 2am EST. In a minority of cases, delays may be experienced due to issues requiring a specialist or the support lines being busy. However, we will take this on board and move to 24/7 support in the near future.

Often, issues similar to those your club has experienced may be resolved through further training on using the system for the club's specific needs, however we realise there is always room for improvement on our end.

Over the years, the continual development and improvement of GymMaster has been praised by the majority of our clients. Those who do not wish to see new features added to their system may request to be shifted to a server which doesn't receive frequent updates.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Linda L.

Problem Solvers

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

A business partnership with the customers interests at heart. We are all human and mistakes are made but I really appreciate a supplier who you can talk to and who love their product enough to change it to meet a customers needs. Other competitive products on the market have you talking to hourly rate call centre support or sales staff and there is an empty feeling of not being heard. You are always heard at GymMaster and they genuinely try and help, every time.

Pros

- Customer support is always willing to tailor a solution to your problem with ease. If they can't figure out the problem they will take a couple of days to create code to fix your problem or create a solution
- A system ideal for gyms that isn't group class focused
- An all in one package

Cons

- It's bugs. Alot of reader bugs, but again the support team are fast at resolving the bugs, but it would be better and less stress on their staff if the bug issues were just resolved once and for all.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Linda, it's great to see our support team working with you to create solutions. We are continuously working to reduce bugs in the software, and appreciate your support and feedback with this.

John C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

A contemporary product and support to scale your business with confidence and ease.

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

We use many of the Gym Master features which has taken time to resolve given that we migrated from a competitors software platform. The service provided during the data migration was outstanding and the ongoing help desk support is excellent. We notice regular enhancements being made to the system so the focus on continual improvement based on client feedback is very re assuring. I am very comfortable that my business will be able to retain agility and grow with GymMaster.

Pros

Web based multi site hosted platform
In built controls that mitigate against human error
Customisable communications via various mediums
Control all activities through the members record
Booking charges to the members account
Access control options and features

Cons

Option settings are extensive and sometimes difficult to comprehend the full impact of the change. With that said its not a negative when you understand the full capability of the system and the requirement to cater for a wide range of clients with different business models. It takes time to overcome this challenge but the end product is well worth it.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi John.

Thanks very much for this fantastic feedback!
This valuable information helps us further improve the system to your business as well as others.

We look forward to continuing working with you and helping you manage and grow your business.

Carley C.

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

Have helped reduce our admin hours

Dashboard
Reporting

Cons

Seem to have regular faults and errors across all areas of the software

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for taking the time to write this review Carley. Please let us know if you come across the faults or errors mentioned, our support team would like to investigate these.
We appreciate your feedback.

Jill S.

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Thanks team for all your support and helping our family run studio grow xx

Pros

The staff were very helpful and understanding throughout. Value for money in comparison to other systems. Never had any issues with the hardware. Portal was extremely easy to navigate and use!

Cons

I honestly had no problems over the last 3 year with the software.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Jill. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. The team here are always happy to help our clients and it's great to know GymMaster has helped make managing your studio that bit easier.
We look forward to working with you in the future.

Abbey D.
Industry: Human Resources
Company size: Self Employed

Great product and customer service

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

The customer service/help team is very nice, responsive, and helpful.

Pros

The software works well and is capable of a lot. I love the way it fully integrates with the door access system.

Cons

Certain features are hard to learn and there's no manual. Luckily, customer service is good.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Abbey,

Thanks so much for your great feedback, so glad you are finding the system helpful for your business.

You will be pleased to hear that we are currently in the process of improving our documentation to make it easier for clients to learn and understand all the features offered in the system.

Kelsa U.

Amazing product

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

Pros

We love everything about gymaster, it is cost effective, user friendly and the support is great.

Cons

Not much I can complain about. We like everything about this product.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thank you Kelsa, we love your feedback and appreciate you so much!
Thanks for this great review

Travis S.

Stadium

Reviewed on 2020/09/24

Pleasant, the staff have all picked it up easily and we have no dramas on boarding new staff into the system

Pros

Ease to navigate and constantly finding more features that make our jobs easier, the support we get is unreal as well! The team are always so good to deal with.

Cons

We where hoping there would be a manual
Of some sort sent out with our purchase of the system so that we could work through the features but even so we picked it up easy enough and with the help of the training and support team we where able to train our staff easily enough

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Travis
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, it's always good to hear how GymMaster management software has been easy to use and that the support team have assisted you when needed.
Our manuals are generally all online, with a huge variety of supporting YouTube demonstrations to walk you through the different aspects of the system.
We look forward to working with you as you grow.

Katie C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

GymMaster - all the gym software options and support team you need. All for a very reasonable price!

Reviewed on 2020/05/27

From day one, GymMaster has been an extremely professional company to work with, and the software has been nothing but positively impactful for my business. The price is so reasonable for what you get as a gym/fitness center, including full time support by email, and they always answer the phone for a support call or question I have.
At the time of the Corona virus mandatory gym closure, GymMaster was one of the first companies to reach out, with a plan/options already in place. I chose the MASS HOLD option they created, and this made things so easy during this hard time. They had quickly came up with a solution to what the gym would need within hours of us having to close the doors. So far this option they set up has been flawless, and has saved me several headaches.
They have been more than fair about invoice payments to them during this time, as I never had to ask, they stepped up and offered plans of assistance to help gyms fight through this tough time.
I will continue to use GymMaster, I have no interest in even finding another Gym Software company or service, this has worked wonderfully for me and I highly recommend you set your gym up with GymMaster.

Pros

I found the set-up for GymMaster software to be very easy to integrate with my business, as well as merchant service account. Clear and easy to use instructions, but what I also find extremely helpful is GymMaster staff and support team always available to help. The software is very user friendly, easy to set up basic operations of the business and also to make changes along the way, (signing-up members, changing class times, adding staff, selling online product/services). I also find beneficial that I can set up to print out any type of analytical report. The software easily checks members in by FAB or front desk staff, and the member portal works great for my member to sign-up for classes, book appts. etc on the free member portal app. If I ever need help, again GymMaster support team has always been available to help!

Cons

Navigating through the backend in the very beginning was a little frustrating at first, as there are a lot of options, and some of the phrasing can be a little confusing until you get used to it. Some tabs and links that can be accessed from several points, which was a bit confusing, but GymMaster staff and support team has always done a great job of helping understand the back end, answer questions and how to adjust settings specific to my business model. I can call GymMaster pretty much at anytime and they will help me make the necessary adjustments, while explaining how to do it myself for the next time. Really helpful and great instructors. They make sure you have all questions answered and things in place before the call ends.
Really friendly, helpful support team.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Katie
Thank you for your wonderful review. We are thrilled to hear GymMaster works well for your business and has provided you all the tools you require to make life easier for you.
We do take pride in providing the best support we can for our clients and that we are always here to assist wherever we can.
We hope you and your members keep safe and well during Covid-19 and don't hesitate to reach out to us for further assistance.

Paul R.

Gym Master Wins.

Reviewed on 2019/09/26

I have owned and managed gyms for over 18 years and used the best software providers on the market that money can buy from staff/schedules/PT's/check-ins/POS/invoicing/online stores/reporting etc, anything a gym uses I've seen in most platforms & with out a stretch GM leaves the best of them for dead. Honestly if your considering starting to use member management for your gym/PT clients or switching GM will give you everything you need. If your unsure, hook up the free trial and don't be shy to call support, I've spoken with pretty much all staff and they all go above and beyond. This is very rare to find so I can only assume management is bang on perfect.

Pros

Customization GM offers is brilliant and extremely flexible. The dashboard is accurate and doesn't require double checking in reports, it's "at a glance" format tells me all the crucial things I need to know without wasting hours of running reports and filtering in excel like other providers I've used in the past. GM has saved me time and in turn money because of this.

Boasting a huge degree of customization, I've found there's still a few things I'd like done - as soon as I raise a ticket with my request, less than 24 hours later I have a reply and usually they can provide what I've requested in the next 24 hours. AMAZING, considering other providers rarely reply to the first request at all.

Support staff are probably the best I've ever seen. Nothing's too hard, and whilst I understand I am suppose to book in training times to use the platform, they never mind if i just pick up the phone for a quick chat to query things. There customer service is that of a face to face skilled/genuine salesman, not something you expect from a tech company in another country. Not to mention the rep in accounts & the rep in development, true to there word and make it all too easy. GM You have blown me away.

Cons

CON: I'm addicted to using it because it's so enjoyable to use and user friendly. So that's the con, it takes up to much of my time cause I love using it. HA HA HA. Truly no con here.

Maybe some time zones get displayed in NZ rather than my Adelaide time zone. Again GM fix it straight away.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Paul
WOW, we are feeling very humbled by your feedback. It's great to hear that our software has been so enjoyable to use. We also take pride in responding to clients requests as we know we are continually improving the system for our end users.
If you have any further suggestions for improvement please don't hesitate to let us know, the support / development team are always ready to take the call.
Thank you again for the wonderful feedback.

Sebastian E.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Why GymMaster works for our business!

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

It has been good. I feel that there could be some more proactive support in regard to the features as we have had to do most of the learning going in blind and did not realise its full potential.

Pros

The software provides valuable and necessary automated communication features as well as key seasonal data indicators that allow us to target, improve and grow our business. It provides a more substantial overview of our overall business health.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like as it works for us and the system as been continually evolved and improved over the years due to the diligence of the GymMaster development team. We are always forthcoming with new ideas and requirements for the system and the team as been very proactive in improving our experience. It just gets better and bette. I would like to see on the main data dashboard page a graph with metrics and filters indicating clearly what our average member subscription value is per week/fortnight/month without having to generate a report. Also a very clear a "Year to Date" overall revenue graph with filters.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Sebastian and Thanks for your review! It's great to hear you are finding the automation and KPIs helpful in growing your business!

Your feedback is very valuable to us in improving the system (and our training techniques) for your business and others - we will be sure to take your pointers on valuable metrics, graphs and training onboard in the ongoing development of GymMaster.

Clare T.
Industry: Automotive

Fantastic Software!

Reviewed on 2019/04/30

While there are a few small changes i might make to really make this software a perfect fit for our business, overall our experience has been exceptional. Everyone we have worked with at GymMaster has been absolutely PHENOMENAL. Even for being on the other side of the globe and in a completely different time zone, they have been amazing at getting back to us quickly when we had any questions or minor issues. I highly recommend this software based on their exceptional service alone!

Pros

The GymMaster Software has been absolutely great for our business. We are actually a Car Wash but have been able to implement the GymMaster Software to manage our Unlimited Wash memberships as well as to use as our regular POS system. The POS part of the software has been very easy for our employees to use and making changes in the settings is quick and simple, especially when it comes to adding or changing products or memberships.

Cons

I wouldn't say that we disliked anything about the software but there were a few areas that could be tweaked to better serve other types of businesses, like our car wash. It would be great to be able to switch between users more easily. Our employees got frustrated logging out of one users profile and into theirs so we eventually just left it logged in under my profile and everyone just used that. It would be more user friendly (for multiple users like at our business) if there could be a way to have a basic version up and have users prompted to enter a user number or password when they complete certain functions like ringing up a customer or adding a new member. For cash transactions It would be helpful if the receipts could show how much was paid and how much change is due to the customer. or have a window pop up showing how much change a customer is supposed to receive. It would also be great to have the ability to turn off or customize certain fields such as medical information or member details as we don't need it but could use that section to track other information such as the vehicle information. For us, our memberships are attached to a vehicle and not to a person so it would be fantastic to have an option to track memberships in that way. It would also be great to have the option to use a barcode on a membership card or vehicle sticker instead of the RFiD tags.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you so much for this feedback Clare, I have passed on your fantastic ideas and requests for a more specific type of software to be developed.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with you and we hope to be in touch with you in the near future with a more tailored software solution

Angela W.
Company size: Self Employed

GymMaster is the basis for our entire operation

Reviewed on 2020/07/22

GymMaster allows us to operate our facility without staff fairly easily with minimal technical experience. Setup was a learning curve we were able to work through with our IT business partner but once we had everything setup we were very impressed at how everything was able to be integrated fairly seamlessly. The app, while still quite glitchy, allows us to monitor what's going on at our 24 hour facility remotely at all times. Our members love being able to use their apps to monitor their memberships and buy products on their own after hours. Tailgating works perfectly and allows us to easily monitor when non-members have entered without prior arrangement or with permission as a dropin with a friend. Being able to unlock the door remotely via the app is also great for when we have visitors or a member has forgotten or having issues with their fob.

Pros

It integrates our security, automatic subscription payments, inventory and member app that our members find easy to use and accessible 24 hours a day.

Cons

Some background features seem to exist that we don't know are on or able to be changed. Some things happen automatically by default that I do wish were default set to off that we don't know are on until some unforseen action happens. As we learn to use it more and more we are able to work through these things but sometimes with updates it seems there are more 'default' options appearing waiting for us to find.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Angela
Thank you for the feedback. We are pleased to hear GymMaster has become such an integral part of the running of your business.
The default options are something the team are already aware of and are currently addressing those.
Thank you again for the great feedback and we look forward to working with you for many years to come.

Deep H.

Gymmaster review

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

Overall experience with Gymmaster is great and i would recommend it to other users that need a software program for their fitness facilities. Its a great program for member base collection.

Pros

It's easy and simple to operate and navigate through the system.
Keeps all data collection and helps track member activity.
Shows business progress and what periods are peeking and not.

Cons

The door scanners tend to malfunction frequently in which we have to reset the door readers to get them back online.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thanks for this review Deep, We appreciate your feedback. I have alerted our technical team to the issue you've raised, and have been assured they are investigating.
We look forward to speaking with you again soon.

Noel V.

Best for easy to use

Reviewed on 2019/06/13

I had a great experience with them and plan I’m using them in the future

Pros

I was able to start immediately on figuring out the system. We used two different softwares and they were hard for my staff. Gymmaster is great and easy to use. I set it up with no help the first night on memberships and how to input people.

Cons

I did not have a door system set up with the software. Not the company’s fault but it would have been nice

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Noel, thank you for the great feedback. We are pleased you found the system intuitive as we do try to make the functionality as easy to use for our clients.
We wish you all the best and hope we can be of further assistance to you when you reopen.

Barret M.

Awesome Club Management Software - especially if you have a 24/7 club

Reviewed on 2017/12/21

Pros

I have used other Club Management Software at my facility in the past and I have done a lot of trials/demos of other software. GymMaster really is the best available - in my opinion. If you own a club, you owe it to yourself to do a demo.

Door access system is super reliable and has lots of great features (such as Tailgating recognition) to help you manage 24/7 access.

Developers are very good at helping with custom needs. They did a custom project for me in the beginning - the price was very reasonable and it has turned out better than I had hoped for. There have also been several times when I needed a small change made to a report or a setting - they were able to help me out quickly and free of charge.

Customer service is great - you are not going to find this level of customer service in many other companies.

Integrated billing is easy to use and works great - makes life easy.

There are a ton of options in the settings that allow me to set everything up in a way that works best for my specific club. There is a great degree of control over how everything functions in the software.

The software is getting new features all the time. Just in the last year I have seen a lot of great features added.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Barret. We're absolutely delighted to see your recommendation of GymMaster - it is exactly what we are striving for!

Lora J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Great software and customer support!

Reviewed on 2019/06/14

Pros

I found the GymMaster software to be extremely user-friendly - very easy to use, visually pleasing, great features which are regularly updated and improved upon, and the user-end integrated seamlessly into our website. Customer service was always incredibly responsive and helpful, with a very quick turn-around time, even though they are based in New Zealand and we are in the United State! Great company to do business with!

Cons

I would love to see a GymMaster smartphone app for our gym members to use, to be able to view schedules, book classes, check in, etc.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Lora, thank you for the wonderful feedback. We pride ourselves on being client focused and always improving the system for a better experience. This is supported by a great team who are always here to help when you need us.
We look forward to working with you in the future

Tosha S.

Amazing all around!

Reviewed on 2016/11/30

The original software company our gym was with was a nightmare. The software was complicated and too much to deal with and I could NEVER get an answer (besides no, cant do that or let me transfer you, so I could have someone else tell me something cant be done) and customer service was a nightmare when they called back days later, assuming they responded at all.
When we switched software (a potential disaster) Gym Master took the time to make sure it all went as planned. Everyone with the Gym Master Team has been amazing to work with. They will walk you through any process and work with you to make sure anything you need goes smoothly. If you have issues or a specific need, they help you through the process and do what they can to get the job done. The Gym Master team has been so incredibly friendly and caring.
Initially, I was worried the time difference would be an issue but it has not been an issue at all. During non staffed days and hours, the call center promptly returns your call.
I have and will continue to recommend Gym Master to anyone contemplating a software change. They are a great group of people and the software is so user friendly, I would put it up against any other system. It is clean and easily manageable and maneuverable.
The software does an amazing job and initially sells itself, but in this industry, everyone knows that customer service is key and Gym Master has nailed both!

Pros

It is so user friendly and not archaic like many other software systems I have worked with. They are constantly upgrading the system with improved features.

Cons

I would like to be able to break down some reports more or when you print a report, the way you specified the sort would remain in tact.

Response from treshna Enterprises

Thank you, Tosha! It's been our pleasure working with you over the last 10 months.

Michelle C.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Gymmaster Changed My Business for the Better!

Reviewed on 2019/11/17

When I purchased my business it was still in the dark ages with regard to technology. Implementing Gymmaster changed the whole business model. It enabled me to change to a 24hr gym & enabled me to have members join up online without having to constantly pay for staff to be on Reception. When there were a few teething issues at the beginning, the Support Team were super helpful. So great to be able to ring them up when you have ideas of things you'd like to try etc.

Pros

Being able to use it anywhere! No matter where I was, I could see who was coming into my 24hr gym & if there were issues I could fix them, even from my phone. Having the ability to let someone in through the 24hr access door by pushing a button on my phone, saved me a lot of headaches.

Cons

I did struggle a bit with finding which reports would give me the information I was after.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Michelle
Thank you for the wonderful review. It's great to hear GymMaster has made life easier for both you and your members.
Your feedback on the reports has been forwarded through to the team to work on.
We are always happy to receive feedback as we want the end user to have a great experience using the GymMaster system.
Thank you again.

Are A.
Company size: Self Employed

AN EXTRAORDINARY SOFTWARE & PROFESSIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.

Reviewed on 2019/07/17

Where do I start?

My overall experience with the GymMaster system, was daunting at first. I had NO IDEA!

However, the Gym Master team have been amazing, their attitude were exceptional by ways of:
1. Helping - Understanding my needs of learning GymMaster.
2. Patience - Giving me the opportunity get better at it and learning from my mistakes.
3. Willingness - to assist after hours, even they have finished work for the day.
4. Follow up - getting back to me regarding an existing Problem.
5. Staff and client recognition - knowing who their clients are and creating Rapport, and building confidence in me to understand GymMaster.
6. Thank you - representatives and some I may have forgotten (sorry) for listening, understanding and offering me guidance to be a GymMaster operator in my business.

Pros

The GymMaster software is user friendly with a simple interface that shows everything about a member at first glance. The folders are well labeled and easy to follow prompts and dropdown boxes.

The GymMaster is an amazing tracker of clients and bookings, as well as memberships.
Every gym should adopt this software for piece of mind.

Cons

It's not a major thing. I mean, off the record.

Time difference calling from AU, NSW at 7pm, and it's 11pm in NZ when they're closed. But, I totally understood, some things cannot be done.
I'm a Kiwi myself.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Ar'e
Thank you for such a glowing review. We are thrilled to hear the system is so user friendly as we do try to ensure it's intuitive for our clients.
As you have found first hand we have an amazing support team here. We are expanding the team internationally to ensure all time zones will be covered for support when you need it.
We certainly wish you all the best and look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Della-may J.

Gym Master Review

Reviewed on 2020/04/14

Overall Gym Master suited our Business model perfect. The Gym master support and customer service suited me on personal level, making my job easier and stress free.

Pros

Most Gym Master features worked extremely well to suit our business model. The interated billing feature with ezidebit made membership data and direct debits simple and effective to use. Point of sale, setting options and reports were all easy and effective to follow taking into account not being tech savvey! If there was any difficulty gym masters support team went over and above to help with any issues and made instructions very clear simple to follow.

Cons

The booking system was probably the one thing i got stuck with, However it wasn't really a feature our business got round to using. Had our Buiness put the time into activating the booking system it probably would have worked well.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Della-May
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are always pleased to hear how GymMaster has helped businesses in their day to day running.
We are also proud of our support team as they are always ready to assist where we can.
Keep safe and healthy.

Michael S.

GymMaster - a true pleasure

Reviewed on 2020/06/30

We control our business with GymMaster and as a small business owner, it doesn't get any more important than that. The technical staff are always available and very helpful. My experience with them is superior to many other software companies I have used in the past. GymMaster gives us insight into billings, facility usage, membership information, and even provides a portal to contact our member en masse as we had to with recent COVID-19 activities. I truly feel that they value our relationship and that speaks volumes to us. I would choose GymMaster again and again, and would freely recommend it.

Pros

GymMaster is quite easy to use and very robust. Its functionality goes above and beyond. We are able to track membership activity very quickly and painlessly. The controls within the system are much appreciated. My staff is frequently offered tutorials for use of the software and understanding any.al upgrades.

Cons

Cannot think of any cons to this software. None at all.

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Hi Michael
Thank you for the wonderful feedback, we are pleased to hear the system has provided a great tool for your business.

We have a great support team who are always here for any queries you may have.

Look forward to working with you as you expand and grow.

Charlie D.

Physiques Health and Fitness

Reviewed on 2019/08/30

My experience with gym master has been really good. The support staff are awesome and are quick at getting back to you. I don't use all the bells and whistles but I know that if I ever chose to use them I could.

Pros

I like that it can manage our members in terms of automated reminders when memberships are due etc

Cons

I feel that we are always behind in terms of using the latest version.
I feel I never know if we are using an outdated version or not

Response from Treshna Enterprises

Thank you for this review Charlie, we enjoy working with you and appreciate your feedback. We are continuing to develop new ways of letting our clients know about upgrades they can access. We look forward to updating you on these changes in the near future.