Smartcare Reviews

Smartcare

Cloud-based child care center management software

3.8/5 (245 reviews)
Renee M.

Smartcare is missing many important features from Child Care Manager

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

The transition from Child Care Manager to Smartcare we did in phases, first employees, then parents practicing with app before actually using it. It has been a difficult transition. If it wasn't for Smartcare taking over Child Care Manager we would never have changed. Seems odd that the we were told CCM would not be supported after August yet I just got a notice for a renewal of the support contract. Feel like there was dishonesty with that information. I would not suggest this program at this time due to the conflicts I have encountered.

Pros

I do appreciate that it is web based, nice to see things remotely. Like that the parents have an app and are able to view the timeline and keep tabs on their child's day. Whitney who helped to transfer all my CCM to Smartcare has been wonderful.

Cons

My biggest problem currently is the integration of Quickbooks, our old software CCM exported into individual customer accounts. Smartcare will only export into 1 Smartcare Customer making it a nightmare to balance between software. The tech support answer when emailed about a fix for this was "We have followed up with our Product Engineer and the integration of the data from Smartcare to Quickbooks is only configured for the one Smartcare named Client in Quickbooks. Unfortunately, at this time, it is working as designed" and I quote. Perhaps you should listen to the what the client needs.
The teacher app does not allow other teachers to see the timeline entries made by a teacher that clocked out prior. Can not see at a glance the class information such as when a child was last changed, fed, napped etc. Daily connect is free and does a much better job at this.
There is no way of keeping track of vacation/personal benefits or training's and certificates for employees.

Response from Smartcare

Renee,

Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources.

We understand the transition from CCM can be difficult. Our goal at Smartcare is to grow with your Center and to be able to meet or exceed your expectations, with our Software solution.

User Guides
*Tutorial Videos and User Guides are Password Protected - please use the password provided to you by your Customer Success Manager.

We also host LIVE Webinars you and your staff could attend - or sign up for recorded sessions by checking out our all new Smartcare University at http://offers.smartcare.com/smartcare-university

Finally, should you need additional assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to our Support Team at [email protected] - or by giving us a call at (844) 762-7837.

3.0/10
Ricarda E.

Billing issues

Reviewed on 2018/10/30

Overall it is OK, not as dynamic as I had hoped. I like the digital log in/out process for families. However some of our families fin the two step process hard to follow.

Pros

I like the reports that I am able to run. I like that the staff can clock in and out and only access our stuff when they are workings.

Cons

1)The most important aspect of this tool is to be able to collect on payments. The billing system is showing bills as being due the next billing cycle, rather than the current billing cycle. My parents are confused and my payments are coming in late. If this issue is not fixed, we will be starting the next year with a new company. The customer service people don't seem to see the gravity in the situation, but if I cannot collect payment in a timely manner then I don't really need the service.
2) We use this service for an after school program. The timeline is not geared towards OST but to daycare. I would like to see some prepopulated timeline items specific to older students. Diaper changes and bottle feedings are not important to us.
3) The statements that we are able to generate for families do not meet the requirements for reimbursement for childcare. I have to create separate invoices to families with flexible spending accounts.

Response from Smartcare

Ricarda,

Thank you for your feedback. It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software & Resources!

We have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here:

6.0/10
Bobbi D.

Kids of Promise

Reviewed on 2018/10/29

Pros

1. Payment through the App is great
2. Posting is fast and easy
3. Cloud based makes it faster and easier, no need to do backups continually
4. Parents love the ease of checking in / out.

Cons

1. Reports are difficult to work with and I can't find a way to create specific reports we use. They also contain unnecessary information which requires having to do a lot of remedial work in the excel format. For example why is there a time (ie 12:00 AM) placed by the date. In order to effectively read the report I have to change every date to remove the time. Put it in a separate column so it can be deleted.
2. We can't easily move from one genre to another with a connection (Ex: If I'm in accounting and I need to check in the Children's area when I move over it doesn't connect me to the family's child I need. I have to find the child). This becomes annoying when I want to go from a child to their family and may not be sure of the family name or vice versa and have to find the second item instead of it working like a toggle.
3. In the state of Florida we need only one date on the Immunization Record (not the date of each shot). I can't use this feature to keep track of renewal dates.
4. Very difficult to create sign able attendance records for children receiving benefits from outside sources. I have to convert the all school PDF to Excel and then create a page for each child required deleting the unnecessary data.. We should be able to get this report by child or by class.
5. I would prefer to look at attendance records for children and employees in a monthly calendar format rather then the ledger format currently available.

Response from Smartcare

Bobbi,

7.0/10
Danielle B.

I liked Childcare Manager better

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

In all honesty I am extremely disappointed with Smartcare. If I had not required my parents/staff to adjust to ChildCare Manager then to Smartcare a short time afterwards I would look for something else.

Pros

- The tablet that the parents and staff use to check-in/out is very modern looking.
- The ladybug allows us the opportunity to screenshot a problem for tech support.
- The layout looks good and is more modern.
- Updates are being made often which increases our ease of functionality.

Cons

- There are a lot of things that we need in the childcare world that ChildCare Manager had that Smartcare is sluggish with. For example, live files vs. archived files. If I want to look back at a past child I have to unarchive them to bring them forward.
- The accounting portion does not allow corrections. I'm concerned that the "credits" we had to add to correct issues will come back to haunt us at tax time.
- Parents cannot see notes that we've added to the accounting so that they know what the charges are for (for example, field trips are not on regular billing. When parents see the charge they don't know what it is for because the "note" doesn't appear to them)
- In ChildCare Manager the reports section gave a brief synopsis of what could be included. Smartcare gives the title of the report alone, it has to be run and downloaded just for us to see that it was not what we needed.
- We still do not have a place to document employee discipline that they cannot see. In CCM we had a page that we could keep track of things, but staff could not see.
- We discovered that if a staff person downloads a Smartcare Kiosk app they can clock themselves in remotely. This we discovered in the testing phase and we had the employees delete the app (hopefully, it will stay deleted).
- The ladybugs are helpful, but not always answered immediately. Additionally, if/when the problem is corrected we are not assigned a ticket # for us to refer back to should we need to follow-up.

Response from Smartcare

Danielle,

Katherine S.

Not an easy transition from Child Care Manager

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

Pros

We like the parents ability to set up accounts and manage funds on their own. I like the reports of children not signed out of the school and the employees not signed out of the school. I like the ability to log on and see our data anywhere.

Cons

This system does not feel very streamlined. It feels cut and paste. When you are dealing with children and families, you should be able to go to the parents last name see.the children, the accounts, etc and do your functions - adding credits, changing billing items, making notes...all in one place. One stop shop. Not ten clicks to see it all and to do what you need to do.

With the transition from CCM to Smart Care some of the functions needed additional finesse to get working - the primary /secondary sponsor was a huge issue. It would be better if the parents when signing up could choose the family sponsor. Instead of us finding billing issues because this was not configured right from CCM.

Reports - Smart Care assumes everyone is going to be on tablets but unfortunately this is not the case with all preschools including ours. We need to be able to generate paper copies of all reports like we did in CCM. The reports are not as professional looking as those in CCM.

Door Access not yet an option - waiting.

Text Message notification - not everyone has the app or will put it on their phone. We need this function to work for mass text messaging. Grandparents can get texts they haven't all embraced the app.

All searches and displays should be the same. I prefer families and children listed by last name so siblings will be underneath siblings. Also, a search bar should be on every single page.

Response from Smartcare

It is our pleasure to assist you in locating our Online Resources for you and your Staff!

Courtney G.

We love Smartcare at our center. It has been awesome for us.

Reviewed on 2018/07/11

Pros

It makes tracking everything so easy. As a director, I love the reports. They are easy to use and well laid out. For teachers, the ease of the program is wonderful and the communication between parents and the classroom is awesome. For parents, the technology on their phones is amazing. They don't have to take home a sheet of paper every night that gets lost. They can always access the information. They can directly communicate with the teachers when needed.

Cons

The cost for us can be a little daunting. We initially had all intentions of passing it on to the families but ran into a lot of bumps along the way needing to take the cost on ourselves because it wasn't really providing the offered services. It is now hard to pass on those costs to parents because we don't use it for billing. Long term I wouldn't mind going back to billing parents this way, but the transition back is a bit overwhelming to think about. I truly think that we have done a lot to incorporate this program into our child care center. We give a ton of feedback along the way. We didn't always get the best support and I think that could have been improved. I feel like we do now, but we did get "forgotten" for a while. I love the program and will continue to use it but I wish there was just a bit more support and help along the way to continue the initial support we received.

Response from Smartcare

Courtney,

Thank you so much for your great feedback!
We are so happy to hear that you love SmartCare.

We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! that's why we value your comments because we want to provide even a better experience for you .

At SmartCare, we appreciate your business and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you.

SmartCare - Director of Sales Enablement & Marketing

Christen W.

Mediocre at best!

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

I feel like it could have potential, but they just launched their system too soon without working out the kinks first. The list of cons goes on forever, but I just don't have the time to write them all.

Pros

The overall look of the software is nice and appealing.

Cons

Customer support is not helpful, they talk to you more like you're an idiot than anything. The reports make no sense, especially the monthly statement (OMG the monthly statement is horrible)! Good luck trying to set up your monthly billing on the first of the month, because not even customer service can seem to make it work. The parent app seems to be down or not working most of the time. I find it ridiculous that you can't go back to the same screen you were previously on without scrolling down through the first page again. The ladybug icon would be great if they actually worked on what you sent them. Instead they send you the generic email "Thanks for your input we will send it to our Smartcare team", but you never really know what happens cause they never send anything back saying they took care of the problem. There isn't any option in the sign in and out area for you to mark if a child is sick, on vacation, or if they are just absent! It's concerning that there is no system backup for our records, it just seems to be saved in the "cloud" somewhere. There should be a local backup or something.

Response from Smartcare

Christen,

Autumn S.

Program design needs lots of work

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Rough start. After reading online reviews I see I am not the only one and suggest the program developers work quickly at addressing the concerns from users...most concerns are addressed over and over and yet changes have not been made. How hard can it be to organize everything by first name or last name or some common denominator? Right now its very confusing and time consuming going between families, children, payment and accounting when every single category is organized differently.

Pros

I love that I can access it from my smartphone while away from the office. I also really like the group emailing feature.

Cons

1) The number of steps it takes to do things is time consuming and completely unnecessary. Streamline everything to be more organized and functional. 2) The "Report" section needs a lot of work and even very simple parent statements are not possible. The filtering option only works on some reports but is needed all the time. 3) Billing has had a very rough start for us as well as our families. 4) Parent APP needs to notify parents of the 2.85% credit/debit convenience change BEFORE they choose that method of payment. Being notified after inputting their card information is a waste of time and seen as being sneaky. 5) Having to have a PC, Tablet and Ipad to use all features is ridiculous. Streamline everything.

Response from Smartcare

Thank you for your feedback, Autumn -

Janet G.

Messaging

Reviewed on 2018/11/12

Smartcare Technical team are always willing to help solve any problem we present to them. They have help parents with issues as well.

Pros

I love the "Messaging" feature. Recently while away from my computer our center had an emergency situation that I needed to alert our families about. I logged in from my phone and was amazed the the messaging worked so well. Every parent received a e-mail with the pertinent details about the situation. I am grateful for the ease of use.

Cons

It would be nice if messaging could include text to parent phones.

Response from Smartcare

Janet,

Stephanie G.

My experience with SmartCare has improved for the better.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

The main benefit that a user would get from this product is all the child and family information in one place and easily accessible. Another amazing feature is the ability to print reports for attendance, billing, and other items.

Pros

I enjoy the real-time updates within the center, teacher and parent apps. I can also appreciate that there is always someone in customer service with anything that needs to be addressed. Lastly, I enjoy that there are always constant improvements based off of suggestions that actual users have suggested.

Cons

Thankfully, there have been so many improvements since the release of the program that there are not too many cons to mention. The only improvement that I can suggest is the ability to print out individual balance reports for families.

Response from Smartcare

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback!
We are so glad to hear that you have had a wonderful experience with our software and our customer service has been outstanding for you.

We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we appreciate your business and we expect to continue to update our software to meet your needs.

Smart Care Review

Reviewed on 2018/10/10

Pros

I love how easy it is to sign in through the tablet and clock in for work. Using not only the key card that is provided but also through the number they allow you to create in case you forget your key card or have something in your hand. It is also easy to navigate through the app if a parent forgets to clock their child out or in.

Cons

One thing I do not enjoy about Smartcare is the lack of service you receive if your internet is down. There were times at our daycare when the internet would go out and parents could not log their children in so we would have to write them down and manually put the names in later which could be a hassle. This issue did not really have to do with smartcare as a whole but in some cases our internet.

Response from Smartcare

Thank you for your Review! It is our pleasure to provide you and your staff with our Smartcare Software!

While you and your staff are in the process of learning the Software functionality - we have an array of Tutorial Videos and User Guides available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here:

Jennifer M.

Smartcare review

Reviewed on 2019/03/18

Overall I love this software because it helps the communication and understanding between parents and teachers. It also helps parents keep up to date with their bills and what their kids are doing each day.

Pros

Smartcare is a great software to use in a school. It helps with communication between parents and teachers as well as let’s them connect throughout the day. The payment process that the software uses is very easy and effective. It helps keep the parents and directors in the know when someone owes money or has to pay for something.

Cons

This software could use a makeovers. It’s functionality is great and works in every way but you are dealing with teachers and parents of young kids. It could use some colors and design to it.

Response from Smartcare

Jennifer,

Thank you so much for your feedback! We're thrilled that you are loving Smartcare - and that your Center is taking advantage of our amazing Billing and Parent Communication features!

We have an array of Resources available to our Smartcare Clients, on our Smartcare Website that can be accessed here:

Collette Hull | Director of Marketing

Sara F.

Smartcare is a great idea overall and has some great features but needs some work.

Reviewed on 2018/07/16

The only benefit our school gains from this software is that parents have the ability to pay through their app, taking some of that responsibility out of our hands.

Pros

Smartcare has great features such as signing children in and out, and allowing parents to pay through their app.

Cons

Smartcare is a great concept for schools, however the inability to individually customize certain features to meet the needs of your own school creates a headache. For a company that bought out another company (Childcare Manager or CCM), I would've thought that more of CCM would have been imported. The thing I like the least about Smartcare is that there are too many different platforms that you have to use (iPad for scheduling, etc., Desktop which doesn't include all features, Andriod for Kiosk). The amount of different tablets we had to get to be able to be a functioning school is unrealistic. And there is no app for teachers which makes it difficult to communicate with parents for us--we decided to go with a different software for communication purposes. Smartcare has a long way to go to be more user friendly and to be realistic for early childhood programs.

1.0/10
Emily M.

Great Easy Program

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

It has been great. They are quick to respond to issues that we are having and helpful in directing us towards solutions.

Pros

We like how easy it is to register our students, check them in and out each day and handle all of our billing. It makes things very transparent with parent and easy for them to make their payments.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches in the software that takes awhile for them to resolve.

Response from Smartcare

Emily,

Starr M.

Transitioning from our previous child care management system to SmartCare was simple.

Reviewed on 2018/07/17

The most advantageous benefit is that it is web-based! As noted in the 'pros' I have found many benefits to the program.

Pros

I love that SmartCare is web-based, allowing families to see their account in real time. The 'bug' feature is very user friendly and a simple way to make suggestions for added features. New features are added regularly to make the program work for the child care industry. The customer service and support in the transition process has been incredibly helpful while transitioning to this program. I have been amazed with the response time from customer support and account managers. My families have been very positively responsive to the switch to SmartCare and seem to prefer it to our previous two programs. Overall we are very happy with our decision to use SmartCare!

Cons

There are a few features that I would find very helpful (such as a notes section for each family) and the option to add a start and/or end date for a family's tuition plan. However, I know they take customer suggestions seriously so I am hopeful that it is only a matter of time before some of the features are added that I currently consider a 'con'.

The only other con is that the billing periods are not super clear. When a family receives a weekly tuition charge it isn't clear what dates the charge covers.

Response from Smartcare

Starr,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We are so thrilled to hear you have had an outstanding experience with SmartCare and that you love that our software is web-based.

At Smartcare we are very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and we look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today!

Jessica T.

Hard transition to make from what we were using before.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

This software is teaching me to become more organized, to ensure things run as smoothly as possible. I get daily training. :)

Pros

The one thing I like the most from Smartcare is the flexibility or ease to send multiple pictures to parents and the communication to all the parents who are active. I also like how the parents can use their time line to see pictures and videos of their children. It's also convenient to give the parents the option to make a payment towards tuition.

Cons

I least like the billing in Smartcare and auto pay. It is hard to understand for the parents, and how is it possible that if an account is on auto pay that no charges can be made during the rest of the week except for Mondays.

Jennifer A.

Work in progress?

Reviewed on 2018/10/19

Our goal was to condense all of our systems into one place using smart care. However, because of the challenges with reporting functionality and lack of intuitive features we are still using multiple systems to manage our school. Overall Smartcare is a great system but it needs more development, perhaps with input form school administrators, teachers and parents.

Pros

The software is very easy to use from an administrative perspective.

Cons

I would really like to see more reporting functionality and ease of use with reports. It would also be wonderful to have a customizable report option that allows users to add fields as necessary. We would also like to see more intuitive functionality for the parent/classroom communication features.

Response from Smartcare

Jennifer,

Marrie G.

Pretty good

Reviewed on 2018/05/15

Pros

Our daycare facility uses this software. When we started with this we were just in as a trial run from the beginning to now it's made a lot of improvements

Cons

Just when it updates it sets some things off like on the business end and the app for the parents as well, it's a work in progress

Response from Smartcare

Marrie,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We are so happy to hear that your Center's Trial Run has been a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live!

We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center. We appreciate your business.

We strive to provide the BEST Childcare Software - in our Industry and due to our growth and our industry's demand - we expect to continue to update our software to meet those needs.

We look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today! Our goal is always to exceed your Center's Software needs as we grow and evolve with you.

Sharon D.

Some parts we LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! They are still working out some bugs.

Reviewed on 2018/07/19

Pros

Love electronic sign IN/OUT, attendance and meal tracking, and the ease of communication with one or all parents. Smartcare has always been there to help when we needed it. They are quick to respond to bugs reported.

Cons

I wish you could maintain families from one screen instead of having to do billing from children, account maintenance from accounting . I don't like swapping from listing by Last name in some places then first name in others, We do not use the Payments tab that shows family icons due to them being in random order. Our center is large so we would have to look through 22 rows of 6 icons to find the family that is trying to pay. PDF reports waist too much paper, need to economize. Excel reports do not have totals, and often have excessive amounts of data making them impossible to print all columns on one page without changing column widths and manually deleting columns. We cannot accurately maintain agency ledger cards due to not being able to charge and credit them. We will have to wait until August or September for the update to fix this. In the mean time my list for adjustments is getting longer.

Response from Smartcare

Sharon,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
We're so happy to hear you love some features of our software as the electronic sing IN/OUT, attendance, meal tracking, among others and we have been able to be there when you have need us to help you.

We appreciate your business & look forward to continuing to provide your Center with Tomorrow's Childcare Technology - Today!

As always, please feel free to reach out to us direct and we will be happy to assist!

6.0/10
Missy S.

It often feels as though the software is not fully developed which leads to roadblocks for the user.

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

It has taken some of the work off of me as a site director as it allows parents to pay tuition through the app and check their children in/out.

Pros

The tool gets easier to use the more we use it and understand the different nuances. The feature that allows parents to check their children in and out for the day is great.

Cons

It often seems disorganized. For example, names are listed differently depending on which page you are on. If you are on "Accounting" it is parent listed in alphabetical order by parent last name, under families the list is parent's first names in alphabetical order, etc. It is also weird that we are not able to make create statements for families with notes on them.

Carmen C.

Smartcare System

Reviewed on 2018/10/26

We like the attendance tracking feature and the real time ratios. That being said, we have had many issues with parents being over charged, double punches in and out that were not showing up as an error, automatic payments not coming out on time. We serve a big population of school age children who may be here for 1/2 hour in the morning and 2 hours in the afternoon. When a group of 22 children get off the bus, we have to sign them in individually. This takes FOREVER!! I like Child Care Manager where we had a class set up and could check which children got off the bus, enter the time and hit ok. It would update each one of the children as a group.

Pros

The variety of features it offers and parents love the option of paying tuition online.

Cons

It is very difficult to learn. There were a lot of "kinks" in the system that had to be worked out when we started in August. We switched from Child Care Manager (which was being discontinued) to Smartcare and it is not comparable. There were a lot of things we could do on CCM that cannot be done on Smartcare. We are very disappointed in this system.

Response from Smartcare

Carmen,

Santiago C.

Smartcare takes Childcare management software to a new level!

Reviewed on 2018/04/13

Multiple platforms in One
Easy to use interface
Great support and training staff

Pros

Smartcare is leading the change in childcare management solutions. Intuitive interface that out of the box solves most of the main needs of childcare operations. Reduce the number of solutions you need by integrating Parent communications, time and attendance, CRM, Payments and Center management.

Cons

Software is a work in progress and there are features that are still under development. Fortunately the team is rolling out improvements and new features on a weekly basis and things will only get better moving forward.

Response from Smartcare

Santiago,

Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!

We are so happy to hear that your Center is having such a seamless experience with our software, and that our intuitive interface is easy to use - as soon as you go live!

We're positively elated to be able to provide our Customers with all of the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! Smartcare is very happy to be able to deliver our software to your Center and appreciate your business.

Thank you for your review of our Staff Support and Training, as well! We strive to provide the BEST in Customer Service - in our Industry.

Smartcare - Director of Sales Enablement

Katelyn S.

Great Childcare Center Tool

Reviewed on 2018/10/22

Smartcare has enabled my center to reduce printing costs in billing, registration forms, handbooks, and daily sheets. The ease of billing through the app puts our center at the top of the list. The customer service within this company is impeccable- they are always there to aid.

Pros

The ease of accessibility not only to the many features, but the availability of customer service to respond to any questions within reasonable time frame is very helpful.

Cons

There are some improvements to be made on how different aspects are designed, however they are constantly updating and revamping the software to be better and better.

Response from Smartcare

Katelyn,

7.0/10
Annmarie P.

my experience was a good one

Reviewed on 2018/07/10

The comment from parents is very positive before and after starting with us. A teacher doesn't have explained to a parent about a child's day when they come to pick up its already there in the app.

Pros

Parents are able to chat with the teacher through text messages. The teacher is also able to send picture and videos

Cons

it sometimes gives problems. and parents sometimes don't get updates or pictures that were sent over to them of there child's milestone

Response from Smartcare

AnnMarie,
Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback!
We are so glad to hear that you have had a good experience with our software.

We're positively delighted to be able to provide our Customers with all the features we offer and continue to improve week by week - with updates and new features! that's why we value your comments.

Robin A.

Needs updates to run more quicly

Reviewed on 2018/10/21

We are able to cummunicate with our parents so easily with Smartcare. We live in an era when people don't want to answer the phone but they will respond to a notification almost immediately. This has been very beneficial to our center.

Pros

I love that I can find students class by class. From a Director point of view I am able to search for individual children. You can sort children by several different methods which is nice.

Cons

Checking children in or out of the center is incredibly time consuming. There are several steps for each child just to check them into the center and then several steps again to check them out. The software is not fast, especially when using a tablet, so this process of checking in and out can take upwards of 1 minute per child. Teachers just don't have this kind of time to spend on taking roll. Our center continues to use paper rolls because of this issue. Please set up the check in a whole class at one time!

Response from Smartcare

Robin,