MeisterTask Reviews

MeisterTask

Collaboration and task management tool

4.5/5 (713 reviews)
Benjamin D.

A perfect balance between utility, useability and design

Reviewed on 2019/09/25

I am collecting the workflows of all of my different personal and professional projects into different boards and then into one intgrated dashboard. The ultimate friendship between power and simplicity. And then it also looks very beautiful! I really can't work with apps on a daily basis of they do not look nice, so I am very happy to have found this powerful, flexible, and intuitive software that also takes the cake when it comes to aesthetics!

Pros

MeisterTask strikes, for me, the perfect balance between the different aspects of a task system. It has all the functionalities that I have been looking for, for my project workflow system. I can create multiple kanban (Trello-like) boards for my different projects, yet see all of my due tasks from all of the different boards on one single dashboard. This way I can keep all of my different tasks and workflows organized, yet consult only one place to decide on my next activity. It also functions in a very intuitive way, and looks just beautiful. I especially love the option to have a daily changing photo on the home screen.

Cons

So far there is nothing at all I dislike about this software, which is a huge surprise for me. I have been looking for "the perfect" project workflow system for myself, and MeisterTask might be the one I have been looking for for so many months.

There is only one smal technical improvement that I would suggest to the creators, which is the option to automatically assign newly created tasks to myself, so that I don't need to perform that as a routine action.

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Reviewed on 2019/09/08

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Pros

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Cons

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

William C.

Great for Personal Use

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Pros

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Cons

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Scott F.

Get Stuff Done!

Reviewed on 2019/08/04

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

Pros

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

Cons

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Adam C.

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

Reviewed on 2019/07/19

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

Pros

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

Cons

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

7.0/10
Michael A.

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Pros

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Cons

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had:
1. Enhanced notification settings:
The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it.
What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task.

2. Calendar:
It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both.

3. Gantt Chart:
Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Marcus H.

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Cons

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Functional project management across teams

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Pros

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Cons

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Kathy J.

Just what I'd been looking for

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Pros

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it!

Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love!

When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Cons

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Sacha H.

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Pros

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything.
I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

Cons

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Daniel L.

Enjoying Meister

Reviewed on 2019/10/14

In over all I like it I can have different projects and people and I can run all in easy way

Pros

The UI is nice, and what I most love is you can track your time! and make relations between cards

Cons

the price! definitely if I want to make pro I'm not sure that I can pay for it yet is not there something that make me feel that have great value for be pro

Nicola P.

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

Pros

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

Cons

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar.
I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Matt H.

LOVE Meistertask!

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me.

Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

Cons

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Rachel H.

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

Reviewed on 2019/03/30

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

Pros

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Response from MeisterLabs

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Peter T.

good and easy kanban board

Reviewed on 2019/08/13

for a while i did use it daily for freelance projects and private life planning. also used it for some scrum-like sprints, more the execute part of it than the planning and strategy

Pros

easy to use, good functionlity in the free version. good for small projects and private use or freelance use

Cons

would love unlimited space to add text in the cards (it is limited in my free version, maybe paid version as well

Great for To-Dos and Project Management

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

MeisterTask is really helping me keep track of the many things I have going on and keeping them organized by project, with deadlines and action items. It's a free tool that gives me all I need in a task management system when other brands and systems have fallen flat.

Pros

I started using MeisterTask about a year ago to keep track of all my projects internally. To be honest, even though it's marketed as a teams system, I love using it for just myself. It's the only to-do list type system I've found that helps me keep track of where things are and keep them organized. I like how you can manually move tasks from start, to in progress, to finish. You can clearly indicate action items and next steps, unlike a lot of the to-do list apps I've found. I also love that I can use it seamlessly from my computer to my phone.

Cons

Honestly, it's kind of all I need in a to-do/project management software. I've definitely found some quirks and some things in the system I need to get used to. But, overall it has all the features that one would use for task management and the collaboration process looks like it could be easy as well.

Erkin İ.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

I settled in Amsterdam. Before moved here, I started to set up some organization schema in Turkey with my friends for their business. I told them about Scrum and Agile methods. Then I presented this tool as a seller!
Now, all the guys are using MeisterTask. It is simple, and the guys were really far away to the scheduling task. Although this, everyone follows the task in here!

Pros

Everything is easy. I use this tool with my team and my own to schedule myself.

Cons

Related task following will be nicer more than that. Create Subtask can be similar as Jira Tool. Because I want to Main Task and Following Sub Tasks. But we could move on the board as separately.

Main Task |
- Sub 1 |
- Sub 2 |
- Sub 3 |

Response from MeisterLabs

Thanks for the amazing review Erkin! We're really happy to hear that MeisterTask is helping you manage your projects. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for spreading the word! :)

Andrea C.

Screw Asana. MeisterTask is the best workflow project/task/to-do manager bar none.

Reviewed on 2019/08/06

I start my day with MeisterTask. I drag and drop throughout the day as I accomplish my tasks. I make things look just how I want them with easy colour and text customizations. I use the checklists and notifications tp keep me on track. MeisterTask is a game changer when it comes to organization.

Pros

It's free for freelancers.
You can scale it to teams as you grow.
The interface is beautiful.
The dashboard is everything you need but remains simple and clean.
The ease-of-use is incredible (drag and drop your kanban boards).
It comes as an app for my Google Pixel 3 (that also looks and works as great as the browser version).
It integrates a time clock. I use Harvest for that, but I love that this feature is here if needed.
Colour coding is sweet.
Checklists are quick and easy.
Deadline notifications are awesome.
Customization is easy.
Unlimited projects

Cons

I literally have no cons for this software. I am a company of one using this amazing free software and it does everything I need. I don't know what I would do without it. You have to try it. Blows bigger more known-about competitors out of the water.

Kamila K.

Look no more!

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

I was solving a priority problem. There are so many tasks that I am invovled in that span a lot of different organizations and functions. /I needed something that could clearly detail what I needed to do and when. The checklists have been great for that as well as the different categories.

Pros

That's how I felt when I saw this software. I decided that it was easily the best and most fluid. It is clean, clear and intuitive which I need when I am organizing. I love the customizations and details that are available.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment. It's worked really well for my business needs. If I HAD to pick something it would be that you can't scroll right to left in the tasks.

Mutegeki R.

Improved project planning and management

Reviewed on 2019/09/09

Before Meister Task, having a centralized Project management system that allowed us to keep track of projects, assign tasks and reporting on progress was a nightmare. We find it a lot easier these days because of MT.

Pros

The software platforms are seamlessly integrated and I have access to my tasks on the go.

Cons

I haven't yet found any issues with this software but as soon as I do, I'll definitely bring them up to the dev team. However, providing for the ability to add project level resources (files and attachments) would be nice. Absence of email updates on pending tasks (not calender based) could also be useful.

Alvin L.

Meistertask

Reviewed on 2019/10/10

We use Meistertask as a Project Collaboration tool. It has provided excellent features in this area and provides all the functionality we require using the free version.

Pros

- Free Version is feature packed and provides most functionality of software, Paid gives you more customization
- Seamless integration and use from desktop environment to mobile environment
- Reminders for overdue tasks
- Open communication on projects with our Projects Team

Cons

- Occasionally crashes
- Once or Twice when the program opens for the first time it seems to open off screen, no amount of changing resolution, reboots or maximize or minimizing the program helps, program needs to be reset

Kevin E.

Sales Director

Reviewed on 2019/09/30

MeisterTask helps keep me and my team organized, visible and accountable. Tasks rarely slip through the cracks

Pros

I love the following benefits of MeisterTask (among many others)
• Cross & multi-platform capabilities
• Kanban UI
• Ability to customize

Cons

The only thing I can complain about – and this is nitpicking – is the lack of internal calendar.

Afonso D.

Reminders

Reviewed on 2019/08/09

As I told, very simple to use and have nice costumizations, excellent quotes that inspires me everyday, continue like that!

Pros

Easy to use, very simple and powerful, with many costumizations, always with good quotes that insipires me everyday, I like that!

Cons

The only thing that I want now is to have the option to remind me the tasks, for example, I set up one task for 14PM and I forgot, the app in my smartphone appears an notification and I get in touch with my task, or in the desktop, appears an messagem in the bottom, to notify me.

Would be an amazing upgrade and it will be a nice thing to do.

Nijat M.

Review about MeisterTask

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

I truly love that Meistertask has a clock highlight to follow how much time my group spends on ventures. I use Meistertask in my entire association to oversee undertakings and errands. Having the option to make huge amounts of isolated tasks and offer with specific individuals is incredible. Having the option to remark on explicit to-dos is extraordinary. Having the option to team up with individuals and offer is incredible. I truly like the MeisterTask interface. Perfect, wonderful and composed.

Pros

The interface is natural. It's flawlessly done. You needn't bother with any directions to get up and going. They have truly centered in around the most significant parts of assignment management.Then altering the classes and simple expectation to absorb information (so natural!). Precisely what I was searching for. It has genuinely streamlined my customer based undertakings. Also, I cherish that I can keep my daily agenda in a sorted out region that I can access on any gadget. It's additionally incredible that other colleagues can team up on errands.

Cons

The coordination with MindMeister is somewhat awkward and could be streamlined

I can sincerely say I don't have a solitary terrible thing to state about Meistertask.

I have no bad things to say. About the main thing I've missed is shared task gatherings.

There is nothing that I don't care for about this product. I have attempted a wide range of assignment chiefs previously and this one is impeccable.

Lokman S.

The best Task management tool to date

Reviewed on 2019/06/25

Pros

UX
Integrations
It is really intuitive and makes you use it daily.

Cons

Project management features are basic.
No GANT Chart, you can not assign to more than one person.
Time tracking features are very basic.