MeisterTask Reviews

MeisterTask

Collaboration and task management tool

4.7/5 (530 reviews)
Michael A.

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Reviewed on 2019/06/21

It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

Pros

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

Cons

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had:
1. Enhanced notification settings:
The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it.
What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task.

2. Calendar:
It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both.

3. Gantt Chart:
Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Functional project management across teams

Reviewed on 2019/05/28

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

Pros

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Cons

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Kathy J.

Just what I'd been looking for

Reviewed on 2019/01/24

MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

Pros

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it!

Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love!

When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

Cons

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Nicola P.

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

Reviewed on 2019/05/23

I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

Pros

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

Cons

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar.
I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Matt H.

LOVE Meistertask!

Reviewed on 2019/06/24

Pros

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me.

Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

Cons

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Rachel H.

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/03/30

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

Pros

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Response from MeisterLabs

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Nijat M.

Review about MeisterTask

Reviewed on 2019/05/14

I truly love that Meistertask has a clock highlight to follow how much time my group spends on ventures. I use Meistertask in my entire association to oversee undertakings and errands. Having the option to make huge amounts of isolated tasks and offer with specific individuals is incredible. Having the option to remark on explicit to-dos is extraordinary. Having the option to team up with individuals and offer is incredible. I truly like the MeisterTask interface. Perfect, wonderful and composed.

Pros

The interface is natural. It's flawlessly done. You needn't bother with any directions to get up and going. They have truly centered in around the most significant parts of assignment management.Then altering the classes and simple expectation to absorb information (so natural!). Precisely what I was searching for. It has genuinely streamlined my customer based undertakings. Also, I cherish that I can keep my daily agenda in a sorted out region that I can access on any gadget. It's additionally incredible that other colleagues can team up on errands.

Cons

The coordination with MindMeister is somewhat awkward and could be streamlined

I can sincerely say I don't have a solitary terrible thing to state about Meistertask.

I have no bad things to say. About the main thing I've missed is shared task gatherings.

There is nothing that I don't care for about this product. I have attempted a wide range of assignment chiefs previously and this one is impeccable.

Marcus H.

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Pros

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Cons

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Rob F.

The absolute best way to organize a massive multi-faceted to-do list!

Reviewed on 2019/01/18

We were missing deadlines and upsetting customers because too many projects on our multiple Excel spreadsheets were getting skipped or missed accidentally. Meistertask puts everything right in front of our face and keeps us more organized than we've ever been before!

Pros

We love the ease of use of Meistertask, and how easily it helped us get everything more organized and manageable. We typical have 25-30 tasks running at the same time, so without Meistertask, it would be impossible to keep track of them all. It sure beats the heck out of the old Excel method that we were using for years!

Cons

The bottom horizontal scroll bar is SUPER hard to click accurately because it's so skinny. Plus, since it disappears when you're not moused over it, most people don't even know it's there, and they all complain that they can't easily reach columns that are too far to the right of the page. Make it NOT disappear, and please make it taller so that it's easier to click and drag.

Marina W.

The best software in the world for task management

Reviewed on 2019/01/22

I use MeisterTask for business and private purposes and it 10x my productivity. I can set reminders, delegate certain tasks to team members, use checklists for complex tasks and even build hierarchies of task dependencies. It is so flexible, that you can really do anything with it, especially through the Zapier integration. I can highly recommend it.

Pros

The software is visually appealing, it is easy to use and contains in the free version all functionality you need to start. I like particularly that I can add notes, links, tags, and checklists to each task entry. I can share projects with team members and assign tasks. It synchronizes across all my devices and integrates with my calendars, and even gives out statistics on how long each team member worked on each task. The customer support is very helpful and nice.

Cons

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I have tried many different task managers in the past and this one is perfect.

Meister Task Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/08

I am using it for university purposes. I find it very useful because I got more organized. I am using it every day and at the beggining of the day I just need to see what I have to do, and do it. I spent less time in reading a list of tasks that I need to do today, instead of trying to remember what I needed to do - and in more cases the final result is forgetting something.
I think this software is very useful for every person in school, university, and for sure in work.
I was using some kind of software in my workplace and the benefits were great - everyone knew what to do in every moment. And the separation of tasks was very easy process.
I pretty recommend software like this, cause people nowadays have a lot of work, and they need to stay organized in order not to forget something important in daily life.

Pros

1. It is very intuitive.
2. It is very easy to use.
3. You have all your stages of work in one page - also you can define your won stages.
4. You can create tasks and add to them some extra info - like list of tasks, due dates, assing tasks - and everything very easy.
5. Users will see only their tasks and concentrate on their own activities.
6. You can customize the pretty design which is not bad.
7. It has a global search which is useful when you need to search something in all tasks.

Cons

1. Maybe adding pictures to tasks will be a pros, or adding some files ( well I am not quite sure, but the version I am using does not have this feature )

Well believe it or not, at this moment this is the only disatvantage I see.

Response from MeisterLabs

Thanks for the amazing review. Truly appreciate your kind words! Please note that file attachments up to 20 MB per file are already available, also for free profiles. For further questions please contact our support.

Vaughan W.

Best Productivity app I've ever used!

Reviewed on 2019/01/16

Pros

I've tried about 10-15 different productivity apps - some web based, some app based, some do both - and there is not a single one as robust and flexible as Meistertask. I am a professional mastering engineer for a Grammy award winning Mastering House. There has been no better way to keep track of incoming calls, current clients and pending projects than this app. I can assign tasks to other engineers, add checklists for tasks, and even clearly mark who has paid and who still owes us money. I can't find any other app that has a layout I can control as intuitively. Couldn't be happier!

Cons

I wish I could batch move tasks to another Section. When I need to complete tasks, but move them to another section, the drag/drop works well for one at a time, but when I complete multiple tasks at once, it would be nice to move a bunch - on all platforms, web and iOS.

Madison K.

My Favorite Tool For Organizing Everything

Reviewed on 2019/02/25

I have used this software at a job where it was heavily implemented, and am still using it at my other job that doesn't use it internally and I have had many people comment on how great it is and how they wish their companies implemented it more often. I even used it for organizing my packing list for moving houses, and for a lot of my school work in college. So overall I want to say I love this software, and I hope more companies see just how organized they could be if they were to use it.

Pros

I love the ease of use of this software, as I really enjoy being able to drag and drop items into the easy to personalize columns. I also like how it is integrated with websites like If This Then That (ITTT) to connect the software even more to my email and calendars.

Cons

I wish there was more of the integrations found on If This Then That and similar websites on the platform so I could more easily connect all my platforms. Also, I would like to see a feature that is like the loaded list option in a task, except for a set list of tasks - for example a weekly set of tasks that I could load repeatedly on a certain date like the beginning of a week.

Amanda J.

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Reviewed on 2019/01/31

I love love love Meistertask. Our multimedia team implemented it as our task management system three years ago and it has become absolutely central to our workflow. I also use it to organize my freelance work, and even as a real-time meal planner and shopping list. It can handle all my personal and professional projects!

Pros

It's visually beautiful, intuitive, integrative, and keeps an amazing track record of everything done by each team member. Tasks can be traded off with ease, and everyone stays on the same page. The simplicity of format gives me peace of mind that things are checked off and accounted for, and the ARCHIVES! We now have records on over 3,000 multimedia jobs that we can search for reference. It's so easy to use and explain.

Cons

Honestly the only thing to bug me came with 2.0. You can no longer preview Word documents without downloading them, which is kind of a pain when it was so fluid and accessible in 1.0.

Kyoung rock K.

An inspirational magical tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/11

I've used about 10 collaborative tools and issue tracking tools, but I think this is the best tool ever. I think it is the best tool for all members to feel good at their tasks, in a true sense, for collaboration.

Pros

Beautiful, intuitive, and filled with essentials. I use the free version, but this is enough. My colleagues (general affairs team) was very curious, and in just a few hours everyone started using it easily.

My favorite thing is that the way I look at my work has changed slightly since I feel good even if I look at it. This means that it can be delightful to look at my to-do list.

If you use a MacBook and a Chrome browser, MeisterTask will help you imagine beautiful and cool things from the morning until you fall asleep, and it also helps you to move your inspiration into reality.

Cons

There have been occasional slowdowns when there are more cards on the screen, but it seems to have improved a lot.

I tried to develop a system that integrates with this, but I'm frustrated by the reality that it can not be developed as beautiful as this.

Meagan J.

Even great for Kids

Reviewed on 2019/06/29

I haven't been using Meister Task for Business, as I am an IT professional and use Salesforce for business. I purchased Meister Task for personal use. I use it to organize tasks for the various volunteer organizations I belong to, but actually, more than anything, we use Meister Task for household chores. I have three kids (11,10, and 6) and we manage all of the household chores via Meister Task. We have a Kanban for recurring tasks and we have steps within each task that need to be completed before the task is considered "complete." This ensures that when the bathroom is cleaned, all the pieces are completed to get that task finished. It is easy for the kids to use on their ipads, and I can manage and assign tasks from my iphone, ipad, and Macbook. The kids get push notifications when tasks are assigned to them, and they can still have unassigned tasks that they can pick up on their own as well. My oldest does more tasks several days a week to earn privledges and she actually created her own Meister Task kanban to mange those, and invited me to manage and add to it. So basically, it's so easy that children can use it.

Pros

I love Kanbans. I love the ability to color code, drag and drop, and create multiple boards, as well as multiple steps beneath each task. It's easy to use.

Cons

I have yet to run into anything that is a deal breaker. I feel the cost is a bit high for personal use.

Ma. louren C.

A Visually Soothing Task Management Solution

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Pros

I am working remotely for a foreign company and having something like a virtual task board helps in managing, assigning, and tracking task progress.

I like that it is visually stunning as it is customizable. It creates a relaxing work environment that helps me become more productive.

Also, we can create pre-defined checklists for recurring/repetitive tasks.

It has integrations too on software/applications we use which are really helpful like slack, bitbucket, two of which we frequently use.

Out of all the task management app I tried, I like this one the most because of aesthetics, usability, integrations, and customizations.

Cons

Meistertask's recent update rearranged my checklist items and I can't figure out how to reorder them. So I reverted back to th previous version.

Also, I use its Android app so I can still be updated but most times I need to logout and log back in again to get it to sync.

But other than these, I love this amazing tool.

Erkin İ.

Delicious!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

I settled in Amsterdam. Before moved here, I started to set up some organization schema in Turkey with my friends for their business. I told them about Scrum and Agile methods. Then I presented this tool as a seller!
Now, all the guys are using MeisterTask. It is simple, and the guys were really far away to the scheduling task. Although this, everyone follows the task in here!

Pros

Everything is easy. I use this tool with my team and my own to schedule myself.

Cons

Related task following will be nicer more than that. Create Subtask can be similar as Jira Tool. Because I want to Main Task and Following Sub Tasks. But we could move on the board as separately.

Main Task |
- Sub 1 |
- Sub 2 |
- Sub 3 |

Response from MeisterLabs

Thanks for the amazing review Erkin! We're really happy to hear that MeisterTask is helping you manage your projects. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for spreading the word! :)

Fred C.

Excellent Display of Project Notes

Reviewed on 2019/02/13

Very useful product. There are a number of ways to save this type of data but none have provided me the speed and consistent layout of MeisterTask. It does work well for sharing info with business associates but I don't use it much for that.

Pros

I work on 20 to 30 projects at a time. Most of them are similar but have critical differences. It is very easy to get the critical elements of the projects mixed up. This provides a place to enter notes in an organized fashion such that it can be called up quickly to provide the project info when a phone call comes in.

Cons

When editing a cell, the "enter" key moves you to the next cell rather than moving down a line within the cell. You have to remember to use "shift-enter" to create a new line. This takes a bit of getting used to.

Everything is kept in the cloud. Creating a local backup of the files in PDF format is time consuming. A macro that would back all the projects up to a single PDF would save a lot of time.

Joe L.

This a great, lightweight tool with a TON of great features

Reviewed on 2018/12/20

This tool has been great for me to organize the tremendous amount of moving parts on several projects and work streams. There are so many activities that are taking place at any given time, and Meistertask has been an extremely easy and effective way to keep track of everything. I think the most powerful part of it has been the flexibility to create my own classifications, tags, and comments on the tasks. It's completely replaced any manual note taking I do and has allowed me to easily document what steps were taken and what needs to happen next.

Pros

I use Meistertask to manage multiple projects and work streams because it's so flexible and lightweight. I even us it for day-to-day activities for my firm and our major client. Very flexible. The Web and iOS versions are fantastic and fast, and the functionality you get even with the free version is incredible. I'm a big fan and the team at Meistertask does a great job with webinars and customer service.

Cons

For overall project management, it'd be great to get a start date and be able to plot some of the activities/tasks on a gantt. That's an old school way of managing a project, but people like to see the timeline visually.

Dejan P.

Free Features That Worth Much

Reviewed on 2019/01/27

For many years I have used Trello, several months Asana and really long time Google Keep. And I have searched Kanban like software everywhere. Logic behind Kanban is really good.
I am programmer amateur and I have tried to use some opensource kanban projects to make my own kanban software, but with this tool, your tool, I don't need any other software. I can continue to do what I like with MeisterTask to organize my projects.
I like MeisterTask so much that I have moved all my tasks from Google Keep and projects from Trello (except some organisational projects) to MeisterTask.
Several projecst I have sync with my wife and some friends. I have bring them to MeisterTask software. They like it so far.
This app is great. I love it. So please, keep it simple and customizable, it is important. Thank you very much.

Pros

Simple and fast. I use Desktop version on Windows 10 but I use several android devices as well as iPad. Everywhere is simple as it could be.
Coloring lists is really helpful, Projects are accessible and easy to manage. You can customize many things. Special when is word about tags, recordings, defaults...etc. I never wondered where is what. This tool is logical. Software is working offline so you don't have to be connected to add or remove things. Later everything is synchronized.

Cons

I would like to have price for full software, not to rent it yearly or monthly. I don't have company or big business so I don't need all Pro features. I like free features but If I can pay for full software for reasonable price I would do it. So biggest con is Paying plan.

David H.

a tidy task manager

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

very positive - good communication & support. glitches fixed quickly.

Pros

web based & stable too; integrates with Mindmeister mindmapping tool; integrates with toggl timer; integrates with Google calendar via IFTTT; task search capabilities; decent android phone app too; any glitches (there's not been many - see cons) are sorted quickly - support staff are good & knowledgeable about the product; template checklist capability is great too

Cons

not much; the odd glitch - parts of the task window going blank then reappearing - sorted quickly (more likely a hardware/driver issue this end); pasting checklist items from a text document used to be easy - then it wasn't - now it's easy again. like i said - not much wrong.

Tilmann W.

Everything can be held in this tool

Reviewed on 2019/01/05

We have a big project, an up to 6 people are working on it. As the projectmanager I can use it as a mainboard to have an overview what has to be done, and with drag and drop I can put it on top ore more down like the actuall imprtance to my tasks oder to sombody in the group.
Also I can see what are the employes are doing when they notice in the task.

Pros

It is easy to set a task and more easy to drop it to somebody who gets the responsibility, but you still has an look on the things that are be done.
You can fill the tasks with different lists, and every step that was done is stored.

Cons

There is a big button right on top to the left side that is used to finish the task ( in german. Abschliessen) mostly I like to push it when I want to leave the task to go to an other. For that you have to use the small cross on the right side. This you use much more often an should be bigger, then the finishbutton, that is to be used once.

Kamila K.

Look no more!

Reviewed on 2019/06/22

I was solving a priority problem. There are so many tasks that I am invovled in that span a lot of different organizations and functions. /I needed something that could clearly detail what I needed to do and when. The checklists have been great for that as well as the different categories.

Pros

That's how I felt when I saw this software. I decided that it was easily the best and most fluid. It is clean, clear and intuitive which I need when I am organizing. I love the customizations and details that are available.

Cons

I can't think of anything at the moment. It's worked really well for my business needs. If I HAD to pick something it would be that you can't scroll right to left in the tasks.

Joey K.

Great for project management or simple tasks

Reviewed on 2019/01/17

I've tried numerous task/project management services (Asana, Basecamp, etc.) but none of them have been as sticky as MeisterTask. It's just so easy and fun to use that it's no longer a chore to keep organized. In fact, it's so easy, I even push my kids to keep their school/life tasks in it. That doesn't mean there's no depth to the software; it is there. It's just designed in a way that simple task management is possible while more powerful features are just a touch away. More people should know about this software!

Pros

The interface is very intuitive. It's beautifully done. You don't need any instructions to get up and going. They have really focused in on the most important aspects of task management.

Cons

I have no complaints. About the only thing I've ever missed is shared project groups.