Procare Solutions Reviews

Angie
Angie

Growing with Sandbox

Reviewed on 2020/11/17

I have always had a positive experience. Anytime I have a question for chat , response almost immediately.

Pros

This software is easily trainable to our new franchisees.

Cons

There are two many options. There should be only what we need for our centres. eg daily report. Parent portal should be more interactive. eg. childcare friendly not office friendly.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Angie,

Thanks for your great review and your loyalty all these years!

Ken

Procare is a great all-in-one solution that can be what you need it to be.

Reviewed on 2023/08/15

I have had a great experience, the help/customer service is always prompt and helpful, and I am very content with what I have been able to do with procare desktop and the functionality I have found with procare connect

Pros

I like being able to set up my own criteria to track incoming/enrolled students - what paperwork they're missing, guardianship concerns, etc. I LOVE the way that physicals and immunizations are tracked, it makes my job way easier.

Cons

I wish there was a little more customization. I would like to be able to permanently set up to see 2 payers for accounts with 2 payers and only 1 for accounts with only 1. I would like to be able to set which days certain pick-up people are allowed to pick up. I would like for User Defined Fields to show up on account pages where Account Tracking shows up. I would like to be able to schedule a child to move into a different classroom on a certain date the way I can schedule for a child to be on break or to be enrolled on a certain day.There are many features I wish for.

Seesaw and brightwheel

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

I was not here when that choice was made, so I do not know.
Denise

You can do better.

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

I would describe it as hot and cold. I am resentful that I was forced to switch from Sandbox but I am doing my best to make the most of it. I get good feedback from the parents and frustration from the staff.Overall, I plan to stick with it in hopes that you will continue to improve services. I really appreciate the substantialness of this survey. It allowed me to say what I really think and not just guide answers on a path that suits the company best. This level of survey gives me hope that Procare actually does care about their clients. Thank you.

Pros

I adore [sensitive content hidden], who gently guides me through trainings. Give her a raise, give her two raises, she's awesome.I like that the parents like it.Tuition express seems pretty good. Needs a few tweaks, but otherwise a decent product.I like that it works with both apple and android fairly well.I love that you can send video and it's good quality.I feel like I will appreciate more features as I learn them.

Cons

1. Reports. The absolute worst! I shouldn't have to buy another program just to download, read and print out simple reports. Please see your SANDBOX reports and do that.2. Messaging. Maybe add a filter that allows me to see my message 1 time with everyone I sent it to. I do not need to look at the same message 120 times on the same page! 3.Chat bots... I agree they need to be there, but they're not super accurate or always that helpful.4.Customer phone support. I sat on hold for 47 minutes yesterday. Maybe add a wait in line, call back feature.5. Newsletters, attachments and flyers. This could be a little more user friendly. I would really appreciate the ability to upload premade flyers, parent announcements, calendars, etc in the messaging feature.

Data Sandbox and brightwheel

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

I didn't, I chose Sandbox. Procare called and said they bought Sandbox and honestly they were the next best choice but I'm pretty salty about it. I really loved Sandbox.I'm hoping Procare will grow on me eventually.
Luz Maria

Best App for School mamgement

Reviewed on 2024/01/11

Pros

Everything you need to keep track of your school, enrollments, attendance, communication with parents and staff, sending updates and photos to parents, getting reports of everything you need for licensing

Cons

The Learning tab would be nice to customize with the [sensitive content hidden] Approach to set the Projections. When we send messages to the parent it would be nice for the display of the message to be name of the School

Josie

Level Up with Procare!

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

Our company has been in business for more than 13 years; I have only been with this company for two years now. I introduced them to Procare for billing and at the time they were using Quickbook software. We did the switch and billing has been amazing. I love to explore every features that Procare has to offer, still learning some features but overall I think I master Procare :)

Pros

The product is easy to use, I love that it has everything we need for our program from reports to billing. Customer service is always available and ready to assist remotely.

Cons

I think the app version is kind of difficult When you have those read clouds you can't really do much to correct them.

Reasons for Choosing Procare Solutions

The billing was very complicated.

QuickBooks eCommerce

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

I was very familiar with the software and it work very well for me so with my new center I wanted to have the same thing.
Stephanie

Childcare Software needs

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

So far our experience has been great. So glad a co-worker recommended this product. Great price, great product

Pros

transferring data from one platform to another was super helpful. When I have had questions, online chat support has been quick to respond and the support hours are great. The start up team has been spot on as well as the videos and webinars. Like anything, there is a learning curve but it has been an easy one. I love the insights aspect, now that I know how it works. The teachers clocking in and out has been a huge time saver on my part! Child assessments is another feature that I am super excited for our teachers to use

Cons

Need a little more flexibility with running reports when it comes to programs. Have the use of multiply forms (told this is almost ready for Beta testing). Several steps to make a student inactive.

Reasons for Choosing Procare Solutions

We are a preschool in our Church and we both shared the same database. The church side was switching databases so I decided so I decided to invest in a database for the preschool only

Elexio Community

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

Few features I liked better and the price was MUCH better. This is silly but the sales person was upfront on the price before we sat thru the demo and he was very knowledgeable and friendly as all the staff has been.
Valerie

Excellent Software

Reviewed on 2023/07/22

My overall experience with ProCare Solutions is great and has been a great decision for my preschool center.

Pros

What I like most about ProCare is that my business is at my fingertips. I can check classroom ratio, be alerted on how many kids are in each classroom, I can keep accurate enrollment, software integration with other organizations software and be able to print any information I may need for other organizations without having to keep so much paper in our office.

Cons

What I like least is when ProCare upgrade on other systems like desktop and schoolworks those same upgrades are not available to the online version. I feel that whatever system you choose to purchase you should have the same system upgrades, not all daycare are big daycares and some of us are small and may not need all that school works or desktop has to offer, but could use some of the small upgrades in which they offer to those particular software programs. Also it does not have an automative feature to add late fees for my center, this feature maybe available to those who have school works or desktop, but this is just one of the examples in which I am speaking of that should be available to online as well.

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

I chose ProCare Solutions because they offered a Curriculum at the time and Brightwheel did not.
Christie

Product review

Reviewed on 2023/07/25

Overall it has been responsive to any suggestions we have had and has kept us up to date with our families.

Pros

It accurately keeps us up to date and is easy for people to access throughout the whole program. We also like the reports and things you can run as well for keeping others in the know.

Cons

The app and the online version are kind of disconnected. There are times data does not sync from the online version to the desktop version and vice versa which can make things difficult.

Kelly

Perfect for our Center!

Reviewed on 2023/08/03

I have been able to customize our software to fit our center perfectly.

I have been able to customize our software to fit our center perfectly.

Pros

This program is user friendly and everything we need!

Cons

I wish I could send documents to be e-signed easier.

Reasons for Choosing Procare Solutions

This format was more functional and user friendly. I could also easily share information with families.

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

I tested other programs and they just didn't fit our needs.
Rhonda
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great Product

Reviewed on 2023/09/14

We are very please with Procare and I would recomend it to anyone that is looking for a childcare software program. We do not print or make copies of paperwork because Procare does it all for us. Parents have complimented us on the pictures and communication that we send out.

Pros

The daily activity feature is great, it is easy to use, parents love to see the activity and pictures of their kids. This feature has eliminated a lot of paperwork. The integration was simple, you send in your information of the kids and Procare does the work.

Cons

I would like to the option of sending a private message to the parents. There are times that I do not want the staff seeing what I am messaging a parent. I would also like to see major improvements to the staff management area. The software we using offers, time off request, notes, emailing the schedule out to all staff.

Connie

Saving time, saves money

Reviewed on 2019/07/12

Overall, Procare has been amazing and provided us with prompt and effective support. We've been with them through all the different stages of software development.

Pros

It provides an attendance record that allows me to stay on top of building census. It also allows me to process tuition on just a few clicks. It works with our door strike security

Cons

The software update that was done last year did not work with the Procare interface and crashed our computer. Procare offered to send us a new video card that would fix the issue however the expense of a technician to repair it is on us. The alternative is to mail them the device and to go without a check-in station(which also allows access to our security system and unlocks the door for parents.) This options had a 2 week turn around in which our program would have no way to secure our door to the center. Additionally, I do not like that when they change software or Hardware, it is the customers responsibility to absorb the loss of the use of outdated equipment . The initial investment is not cheap and the updates are absolutely mandatory, to mainitain functionality. Also, the number of seats you need to run your business can vary based on how much of their products you use. everything has a cost. This cost does not include equipment that you need, it just is the ability to access your software that you are already paying for.

Chalayne
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

Procare is the best over other softwares I've tried

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

Collections and Tuition Express has been a blessing, almost EVERY parent Has been impressed with the idea that we can take a debit or credit card they can also login in the evenings after they've taken care of their families and pay their bill or check on tomorrow's schedule it's made our life easier. I like to work smater vs harder and thus totally fits in to with us.

Pros

I love just about everything in this software it is so efficient. Covers all my bases for the business side of things and customer service side of things. I've dealt with other softwares in my career at least 4 and this is the best. I can't see me ever changing software again. I use it for everything and there still Room to grow. I still need to learn things that I'm not using to the fullest, so I got more than my money's worth. I highly recommend that you give it a whirl. I don't think oe see anyone being disappointed. The support team there for us is truly AMAZING. THANK YOU Procare!!

Cons

Learning or trying any new software is difficult and a nightmare in itself. Y
This was not a nightmare and I have more to learn and it's already doing so much for me. If that's what I like the least I'm doing really good.

Mo

Left Kinderlime but came back after 2 months!

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

It's got all the bells and whistles yet maintains a clean and uncomplicated design. We actually tried going with a competitor after issues with Stripe and dealing with Kinderlime's messaging system and came back after using the other one for 2 months. Kinderlime truly is so user friendly and if I ever have a question, I get a response within the hour. It's good to be home!

Pros

This software is so user friendly! The layout and design is easy to navigate through. The billing feature has been the greatest asset using this software.

Cons

Our biggest issues with Kinderlime have been over the messaging system. I don't like that it doesn't show the string of messages between the parents and staff. You can't see at a glance if a staff member replied to a parent's message and sometimes messages get missed and no one replies thinking someone else did. It makes us look unprofessional when we aren't sure if a message has been answered. Our other issue was with Stripe and almost $20,000 not being deposited into our account for 3 months until our accountant caught it. No one from Stripe or Kinderlime informed us that they were needing additional info for security, even though we had already been using the system for over a year. It was nearly impossible to speak to someone from Stripe with NO customer service. Another level of communication between the two would be helpful. Kinderlime was so helpful in getting the issue resolved.

Chandra

Good Program

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

It's a bit expensive for a part time program like what I run, but overall I am very satisfied and hope it continues to be worth the money as they are always making updates to their program.

Pros

It's easy to use and navigate. The updates usually add another useful part to the program. I love the layout and the easy on the eyes colors. Just about everything can be customized or added to to fit our needs. The reports section has just about everything I need to run. And the check in and out process with signatures meet my license specialists needs.

Cons

The messaging system is really my biggest complaint. It is not easy to navigate or stay on top of easily. I like that everyone in the info circle gets the messages, but it’s difficult to answer a lot of parents when you have to leave incoming to check sent for each message, and check dates to make sure you are not seeing an older response. If the messages were more like a feed or email run so that you could see sent and responses together for each child. Second issue I have ran into several times, is not being able to do newsletters through the desk top version on my tablet. I work a lot on the go, and don’t have access to a laptop. So, this is something I am only able to do from a desk top or laptop system. The only other thing that ends up quite time consuming is running log in and out reports for each child. At this time for licensing needs I have to run each child’s log separately. I wish we could run more at a time. That would be a huge time saver. Also, if a mistake is made to a not and sent to multiple accounts, if there is a mistake you have to go in and fix each note under each child rather than a master fix.

Reasons for Choosing Procare Solutions

This is a better program and offered an easier softwear to navigate.

Kindertales

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

Aesthetically pleasing, ease of use, and their online registration was a huge one along with the option to have a signature for check in and out.
Bridget

If you are wondering if you should purchase this software.....The answer is YES!

Reviewed on 2020/01/09

We have been extremely happy with our purchase and implantation of the Sandbox software. We have been able to drop the amount of past due tuition dramatically along with improving our system of keeping up with shot records and other requirements for the children and staff. My time spent calculating time cards has been dramatically reduced due to using the computerized time clock.

Pros

I love the ease of use of the system and that parents can view their info on the parent app. Since we have started using the software we have been able to drop the amount of past-due tuition from over 10K to under 2K weekly.

Cons

I do not like that when a couple is married that only one of them can see their account balance. I wish there was a joint option where they could both have a login that would allow them to see the balance. I have parents get confused when they login with their personal email when the account is setup under the other parent and see a zero balance. Maybe even something that showed when the parent listed as the non-payer logged in that showed this is a non-payer account. I would also like for parents to be able to pay in advance and it leave a credit on their account. Many of my parents want to pay monthly or bi-weekly and cannot pay over the amount due.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Bridget,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this awesome review! Your request about a joint account is something we have heard before and something we are looking to add to Sandbox in the future. Stay tuned!

Lisa
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Much less expensive than other similar software

Reviewed on 2020/11/25

Overall we are very happy with what Sandbox has offered our centre. Set up was fairly easy, but just like any new program, there's a learning curve. The customer service has been astounding from the beginning! I can message hem about any tiny issue or question and they have an answer within minutes.

Pros

The price is great! Beats any other similar software prices by a landslide.
It does everything that a daycare centre needs, and they are constantly updating and upgrading.
Consumer service is fantastic!

Cons

There have been a few glitches to work through, but those have been addressed.
I would love to see a more detailed explanation of payments on invoices. For example, we can make a partial payment on an invoice using a credit on an account, but on the invoice it doesn't specify where that payment came from. It just says "Amount Paid", so it can be difficult to go back and figure out where that payment came from.
The invoicing/billing section needs more clarification.

Lillio

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

When we were searching for software to use we couldn't find many options. HiMama was the most popularly used in our area, but the cost is outrageous! So we went looking for something that wasn't going to cost an arm and a leg...especially for a new centre where every penny counts.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for the amazing review! We are so happy to hear that we were able to provide the software you needed at an affordable price. Have a great day!

Babita
  • Industry: Management Consulting

Most advanced and well managed child care management software for child care business !

Reviewed on 2023/04/26

Procare solutions online platform is proven to be one of the most effective child care management business platform to improve the child care experience. Child care management business is revolutionized by this software as it has automated all the manual activities and tasks throughout and has improved the efficiency and effectiveness of child care outcome with improved revenue and less expense burden on manpower cost

Pros

The software is easy to use and understand. The training provided on utility of the software is well understood by target audience easily without much hiccups. The child care management business and system has been automated after introduction of Procare online software in mainstream business end to end. The auto capturing of attendance records of child management system in schools and day care is done easily without any manual intervention or issues. We have been able to streamlined our revenue system with this as it helps in auto calculation and collection of fees in systematic and structured way. This is one of the leading and most progressive way of best in class online child management system efficiently.

Cons

No issues as such. Though, we request for multiple logins /child logins after buying subscription without any restriction on number of user fir using the software by multiple user profiles. Also, the trial period should be further extended so that a conscious buying decision can be made before final buy.

Kangarootime and Lillio

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

Procare solutions is the one stop child care management solution for businesses in this line and also for parents. It has immense capabilities to manage the child tracking and attendance in day care and schools effectively. It ensures the best in class child care provision to your child in streamlined manner with complete automation of involved processes and operations

Response from Procare Software

Thank you, Babita for taking the time to write a review of the Procare platform. I have sent your trial feature update over to the product team for consideration.

Kim

Procare - 1 year later

Reviewed on 2023/07/26

It has been a mixed experience. We liked our previous software(Sandbox). Procare has better parent communication and staff messaging. The transition was quite stressful trying to get guidance on how to make the change. I was finally helped through Sandbox customer service. We use tuition express, which works well. Parents like the ease of paying.

Pros

The most important area that has made us not look for an alternative is the ease that parents and staff can communicate via messaging and notes. Uploading pictures and videos is a big plus. The accounting ease for parents to make payments.

Cons

There are many features that we were very used to in Sandbox that are not available on Procare. Just recently I found out there were 2 versions of Procare and the items I were asking for were most likely on the Desktop version and not Online. There is a lack of being able to email directly from Procare - some messages are private and do not need to be seen by everyone. If there is an email entered, it should link to our Outlook. The lack of ability to track records that expire - in Sandbox, both children and staff records could be tracked. There are missing reports that our CPA requests that I can not find. The HIGH lack of customer service at times - last year was the worst. I was spoiled by Sandbox and how quick response they had. Instead I have to do my own research through archived notes. Maybe a clean up in those areas.The ability for EVERY staff member to edit children's profiles is a HUGE security issue.

Kimberly

Great software but needs some tweaking

Reviewed on 2019/08/02

As described above, it has many perks and we do appreciate the flexibility it has given our school. I would absolutely recommend it to other people. However, we switched from an older version of Child Care Manager and lost some basic functionality for an "upgraded" software. Those issue need to be addressed to make sure this software stays as competitive as it needs to.

Pros

It's easy to use and offers the components we need. Helped us be able to use credit cards for our families and offer online registration. Great for tracking staff hours, shot records, etc. I like that this service is cloud-based and be accessed off-site. Makes my job easier.

Cons

It's missing some common sense elements - such as allowing families to enroll and complete all data for younger siblings. We have to do it on paper and enter the information manually. It is also missing some niceties such as preprogrammed signatures on emails - when you send them many times a day, it gets frustrating having to type a 3-4 line title each time. These are just two examples, but there are many small, yet inconvenient issues like these. Seems like these types of things were overlooked and could be easily corrected. We have called customer service with numerous questions and for the items that were not offered, we explained the need for them. NO CHANGES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED TO DATE. It's frustrating that customer feedback isn't a bigger priority.

Debbie

Procare Cloud

Reviewed on 2020/10/02

I love Procare. The slow customer service can be a pain, but it is still great. The value is immeasurable for me. Our whole childcare center runs thru Procare, it is much more than a simple data base to take the place of QuickBooks. If Procare did not exist tomorrow, I would be in a world of hurt! I spend several hours a day on it, between bookkeeping, meals, lesson plans, attendance, and more. I am not sure how a daycare operates with out it.

Pros

The cloud keeps everything updated on all our seats. That is good to know, when you log in, that the attendance and accounts are up to date. We love having pictures of kids, parents, and people allowed to pick up children, it is a great feature. The modules we have work fantastic. I have been a procare user since it was a new company, and I still think it is the best program out there for child care centers.

Cons

GROWING PAINS! I believe Procare has grown so much, that they have lost a little personal service. It can take days to get in touch with someone, and several voicemails to get a call returned. It used to not be so.
I do hope they can adjust and get the great customer service back.

Response from Procare Software

Hi Debbie We really appreciate your positive review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying Procare at your child care center! We are sorry that the customer service you have experienced has been less than stellar. Someone from our team will be getting in contact with you to speak with you about what we can do to improve your experience in the future. Again, thank you for your review. We appreciate you as a customer!

Amanda

We are a licensed preschool and childcare facility that has used the software daily for many...

Reviewed on 2018/02/22

Daily operations, accounting practices, collecting staff and student information and communication.

Pros

ProCare's versatility is extremely impressive. We use this application for students and staff alike as our sign in station and communication tool. This helps us track student and staff attendance down the day and minute which is invaluable to grant reporting, payroll and tuition reimbursements.

ProCare also has many useful faucets for early childhood organizations, such as behavior tracking, immunization records, emergency contacts and other pertinent information. As a Director that is responsible for all billing, income collection, and taxes, one of the most useful and irreplaceable aspects is the Family and Agency Accounting sections as well as Tuition Express. These areas are key to making sure we stay on top of our financial health.

I honestly cannot say how phenomenal this software is. The substantial amounts of report types are endless and extremely helpful in all areas of running and producing a professional preschool and child care facility.

We are also a two site facility and switching to ProCare Cloud has been the best monthly investment.

Cons

Interfacing software with our Website and Facebook Page. We recieve a lot of traffic through these sites and we would love to be able to collect date straight to ProCare through these web resources.

Response from Procare Software

Amanda ¿ We¿re glad Procare¿s versatility helps your center in so many ways. It¿s also great to see your suggestion about integrating with your center¿s website, Facebook, and similar places parents seek information. One way you can do that right now, as a Procare Cloud customer, is to place a link on your site (or anywhere you choose) for new families to register online. You can also make a link available for current families to log in, review information, choose schedules, pay online, and more at MyProcare! See: http://procaresupport.com/myprocare-overview/

Matt

It works flawlessly!

Reviewed on 2023/05/09

Pros

Procare Solutions is an excellent software solution for any child care business looking to streamline their administrative tasks and improve their operations. As a user of Procare Solutions, I have found the platform to be highly intuitive, user-friendly, and efficient. The system is well-designed, allowing me to easily manage my child care center's daily operations, from scheduling and billing to parent communications and staff management.One of the standout features of Procare Solutions is its customer support. The team is highly responsive and knowledgeable, and they always go above and beyond to provide the support needed to solve any issues or answer any questions. Their level of professionalism and dedication to customer satisfaction is truly outstanding.Overall, Procare Solutions has been an incredible asset to our child care business. It has helped us save time and money, while also improving our overall operations and providing a better experience for our families. I highly recommend Procare Solutions to any child care business looking to improve their operations and streamline their administrative tasks.

Cons

Overall, while there are some potential drawbacks to Procare Solutions, the platform's benefits, features, and excellent customer support make it an excellent choice for child care businesses looking for a comprehensive software solution.

Response from Procare Software

Thank you, Matt for taking the time to submit a review of the Procare platform. We appreciate all of our customers!

Narek
  • Industry: Medical Practice
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Procare Solutions Review: Streamlining Childcare Management with Comprehensive Features

Reviewed on 2023/06/08

Pros

Procare Solutions offers a wide range of features that cover various aspects of childcare management. From enrollment and attendance tracking to billing and reporting, the software provides a comprehensive solution that addresses the diverse needs of childcare providers. Having all these functionalities within a single platform streamlines operations and eliminates the need for multiple tools or manual processes.Procare Solutions automates many administrative tasks, saving childcare providers significant time and effort. Features such as automated invoicing, payment tracking, and staff scheduling streamline operations and reduce manual errors. The robust reporting capabilities also provide valuable insights into the center's performance, allowing for data-driven decision-making.

Cons

Mobile App Experience: The mobile app provided by Procare Solutions, while functional, could benefit from further improvement. The app's performance can sometimes be sluggish, and certain advanced features available on the web platform may be limited or not as seamlessly integrated. Enhancing the mobile app experience with smoother performance and full feature parity would be beneficial for users who rely heavily on mobile devices for managing childcare operations.The software operates on a subscription-based model, and the cost may vary depending on factors such as the number of children or the size of the childcare center. For smaller or independent providers with limited budgets, the pricing may be perceived as relatively high. Offering more flexible pricing plans or options tailored to different types of childcare centers could attract a broader range of users.

Response from Procare Software

Hello and thank you for your review. We're very happy to hear that Procare has allowed you to automate so many processes at your facility and make life easier for your staff. In regards to your concerns about mobile app functionality, we'd love to hear any feedback you have and what sort of features you feel would improve your experience. We are continuously working to improve speed and performance for our mobile app users as well. Also, please note that pricing for Procare is a flat monthly fee that is not dependent on student enrollment or center size. However, we do offer different package tiers based on your organization's needs. If you have any further questions or feedback, we'd love to hear from you and you can reach your Procare Account Manager or support team to learn more about different capabilities and let us know how we can improve your software experience in the future. Thank you!

Shannon

Child Care Management

Reviewed on 2023/07/14

I feel our overall experience has been positive. We haven't had too many issues other than an occasional outage.

Pros

I like how parents can see real time updates on what their child is doing at school - diaper changes, mood, meals, naps.

Cons

I feel that when a staff person is added there should be a bare minimum of what features they can access. We inputted a new staff person and their email was incorrect so the person who received it go into our school on procare and changed the names of the classrooms and was able to see the personal information of each child.

Educa and brightwheel

Reasons for Switching to Procare Solutions

The ease of use was better.

Response from Procare Software

Hello and thank you for your review. We're glad to hear that you're enjoying the ease of use with Procare and your families are seeing real-time updates on their children to give them peace of mind throughout their day. In the future, if you add any new staff members and want to limit the access they have, select "Non-Admin User" which will give them access to log into Procare and the ability to clock in/out with a PIN, but limit the rest of their access or make them unable to view staff information, billing, lead information, reports, etc. You can also edit permissions for different user types under your account settings to further customize default staff permissions. Please read our support article here to find more details on how to make these customizations: https://help.procareconnect.com/en/articles/2781020-managing-staff-access-roles-permissions

Yolanda

Awesome Tech support.

Reviewed on 2018/02/12

Pros

It can keep track of the immunizations. It alerts us when immunizations are going to expire. Tracking and changing classrooms is a breeze.

Cons

We can't put comments on each child or employees. For example, teacher calls out, we don't have a place to keep track of call outs and the same with students, if a parent has a concern, we have to write it down, but prefer to keep track on ProCare. Less steps is always best when it comes to billing and charges, etc. It is a challenge to just delete one sibling when they have moved on to another school and the younger one is still with us. I have had tech support, but still shows up. If I delete the one sibling, it deletes both students on the folder so I end up adding them both back on the hidden folder. I just want to hide the one that moved on.

Response from Procare Software

Yolanda ¿ We¿re glad you¿ve had such positive interactions with our Tech Support team and that immunization tracking and classroom management are now a breeze. As for adding comments to children or staff, there are a few different ways that could be done including using Log Notes for items that require a permanent record. Also, when children leave theYolanda ¿ We¿re glad you¿ve had such positive interactions with our Tech Support team and that immunization tracking and classroom management are now a breeze. As for adding comments to children or staff, there are a few different ways that could be done including using Log Notes for items that require a permanent record. Also, when children leave the center, typically you¿ll want to unenroll them but maintain their records for historical purposes (rather than delete them)¿and it¿s perfectly fine if their sibling is still in attendance. This article on when (and how) to remove a child may be helpful: http://procaresupport.com/remove-child/