Earth Class Mail Reviews

Earth Class Mail

Cloud-based, secure virtual mail & address solutions.

4.7/5 (35 reviews)
Adam P.

Great solution to manage the mess of mail (paper) that a small business creates

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

We use ECM extensively to manage the mail that we get running several small consulting and software resale companies. Before ECM getting all of the right paperwork to the right place was a pain. After moving online can now manage our mail from wherever we are.

Unlike 'virtual office' packages that we've looked at ECM is focused on one thing: mail. They do a pretty darn good job of it too. No worrying about missing letters, you get simple controls to delete the junk mail and fast scanning on the important stuff.

Even when we've had problems customer support is great. We've learned some limitations (don't get a laptop shipped to your ECM address if you need them to forward it on via next day shipment, lithium ion shipping rules apply to them as well) but even when we ran into them it was easy to get ahold of support and they did the best they could to sort the problem quickly and efficiently.

Good people, great product. Best solution out there for small companies looking to unburden themselves of paper mail.

Pros

It is easy to use and has lots of control. Build mail routing rules, scanning rules, setup check deposit, etc.

Cons

The platform is a little older, not as many modern design elements, but it gets the job done and the functionality is great, and on some level I don't need every site I use to look like Facebook.

Barnaby Z.

Don't Leave Home Without It!

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

Having lived abroad now for going on 8 years, I just don't know where I'd be without the ECM tentacle to my life back in the States. They forward my favorite products that I can't get overseas and handle the occasional check deposit. Thanks ECM for turning problematic into 'simplematic' for this expat!

Pros

User friendly menu guided "step by step" system.

Cons

No longer allows me to deposit funds to my ECM account without customer service assistance. Also, shouldn't need customer service to arrange the occasional check deposit.
More shipping method options would be nice, but not critical.

Thomas N.

I could not operate my business without it.

Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Don't have to waste time with stupid mail.

Pros

The fact that I don't have to handle mail. I can be out of the country for 6 months and still see all my mail. Every piece of mail I open is automatically scanned and digitally archived. I think snail mail is one of the most inefficient things on earth, so I'm glad that ECM exists to help me streamline that part of my life.

Cons

About the software - sometimes it's a little slow to load, especially if I'm scrolling way way back through my mail.

I wish there wasn't such a delay in the time it takes to get my mail (I use the Las Vegas PO box and I understand that once it is received there, it's shipped up to Oregon for sorting).

Sometimes giving out my address is difficult. Some automated web forms don't have room or won't accept that "PMB 61891" part of the address. I wish there was a Nevada street address.

Noah G.

I have had multiple accounts over the years, and currently I am an administrator for three addresses

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

The basic premise of the service has been met, which is important for the price point of ECM. I have seen ECM change over the past few years, and I am glad to see the pricing match the service level. There is no substitute for performance.

Cons

I have access to multiple accounts for various clients as well as myself. Quickbooks Online provides a great method for a master account to manage multiple accounts, and it would be beneficial if there was such a functionality for ECM.

Kirill C.

My business 110% depends on ECM

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

It just works, as promised and as advertised, and stays in business helping me to stay in business.

Pros

You can have several offices close to your customers, so they could easily identify with you and contact you locally.
The check deposit service is great.
Customer service with the real world "can-do" attitude.

Cons

Sometimes things go wrong with them, but very very rarely. Prices slowly rise over the years, but the service does not deteriorates. You will not be disappointed.

John N.

Absolutely essential to our nationally distributed company structure.

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

Pros

Allows us to run a company with 25 people telecommuting from home in 25 different locations all over the country. We don't have to pay rent for a physical main office.

Cons

Have had trouble with automatic check deposits a couple of times, but tech support has always been quick to resolve the issue. User interface used to be clunky, but has been updated and is responsive and more intuitive.

James H.

I've had earthclassmail for years and have had reliable service

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Being able to receive my mail while endlessly traveling abroad is very convenient.

Pros

Works effectively and quickly enough. Makes living on the road possible which is an amazing service.

Cons

Customer service has been nil: when I've had one issue, the blame for a mislabeled package was passed on to the Post office (as if they'd peel a label off and put somebody's else's name and address on it).

Douglas W.

They are extremely polite and helpful. Well informed Employees! Great Experience!

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

As I said in the review, I, Family and Employees have access to our mail from over 6,000 miles away. The Convenience is absolutely amazing. I could never get the USPS to do what Earth Class Mail provides to us.

Pros

It is very easy to use once you get to know it, like anything, I had some questions and was given specific, precise answers. It is extremely convenient to me! I don't have to worry about mail! They do it all! Highly Recommended to Anyone who needs this type of Service!

Cons

I have yet to find anything about their service that has a negative! I found it to be extremely useful to me and my employees as we're not in Massachusetts at the moment. It has taken all the hassle out of dealing with the USPS, as I can have Mail opened and scanned to see whether to keep it, have it delivered to us here at an affordable price or have it tossed in the trash. So with such a convenient service at an incredibly affordable price, I have found nothing negative to write about. I Highly Recommend this to Everybody. Try it, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Mayra A.

Excellent Service

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

The service is excellent. Our letters are processed timely. Its customer service representative are qualified and highly trained. They always have a very assertive answer and solve issues.

Pros

Very friendly and easy to learn and use.

Cons

Some letters are classified automatically as to be scanned.

Response from Earth Class Mail

Looks like you left your review in the wrong place. Earth Class Mail is not Paycor.

Jason C.

A great service for a growing company

Reviewed on 2018/06/05

Pros

We use Earth Class Mail's check deposit service and I think that it's very good. Customers send checks to them, not to our office. This reduces the likelihood that a check will get lost or that an employee will steal from the company. It also allows us the flexibility to switch banks or bank accounts.

Cons

1. Sometimes they don't answer the phone when I call.
2. Other services cost less, however, their pricing is low enough and their service is good enough that it is worth paying a little extra for EarthClassMail's professionalism.

I do wish they offered a personal service

Rita V.

I am a long term customer for a good reason :-)

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

That I can conveniently see and manage my incoming postal mail while I am out of the country.

Cons

That it is difficult to quickly see when items have actually left my inbox and were shipped (as they still appear after they were shipped.

David P.

8 Years of Stellar Service Deserves an Award

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

For eight years, ECM has made it easy to live where I want and not worry about mail.

As a freelancer, I go wherever my client wants. Sometimes for a long time. ECM gives me stability. They collect my mail, scan what I want to read now, send what I need to see in person, recycle mail when I'm done, and make sure I always stay in the know from every place I visit.

Keeping my LA address even when I'm not here has made it so easy to get cheques, remain in touch with businesses I want to hear from, and even build trust with my associates who know they can send me key documents that will reach me immediately.

James R.

It's pricey... but it's worth it

Reviewed on 2017/04/30

If you work virtually and live internationally -- this is for you. I have recommended ECM to countless friends and colleagues.

Pros

If you work virtually and travel often -- this is an essential. I couldn't live the way I do without Earth Class Mail. Not having to be tied to a physical address is just brilliant.

Cons

I don't really have many complaints. If there was one, it's that it's a little pricey when you throw in the street address and check cashing extras. But... I've been a user for 7 years so...

Joseph W.

Been using ECM for 7 years! Love the flexibility and address stability. Lifesaver!

Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

I like that I've had a consistent address for years, I can redirect mail easily, ECM opens and scans mail for me and then it makes it easy for me to quickly process mail. It makes mail as easy to process as email!

Cons

UX is dated and slow, no major feature updates. No easy way to batch actions (I know its supported, but the implementation is weak).

Makedah B.

I had a wonderful experience with Earth Class Mail

Reviewed on 2017/06/22

I enjoy the product. Will recommend it to others..

Pros

I love the online Notary they provided so that the paperwork was able to be submitted in a timely manner. I know the Notary was a third party service, but it was cool how we were able to get all the paperwork completed online. I love their Register Agent product as well..

Cons

I have to think hard about the cons.. Can't think of anything at the moment. Okay, I thought of something, I didn't see their phone number on the site. I think it'll be best to list it on the site for the customers who need to make a quick call can do so.. That's about all I could think of at the moment.

Robert B.

Earth Class Mail is essential for Digital Nomads

Reviewed on 2017/04/28

We've been using Earth Class Mail since we first incorporated, three years now. RunMags was originally set up to enable a digital nomad lifestyle and Earth Class Mail has been essential to achieve that vision. The platform is easy to use, our mail has never been lost and as you travel, they'll forward mail to your hotel, etc.

Pros

It's a lifestyle enabler.

Cons

That there's not Google Single Sign On.

David G.

Love it. I've used it for 8 years and it is life saving for frequent travelers

Mail solution

Pros

Incredibly convenient and fast. It makes dealing with mail very easy. I love having all of my important mail scanned and stored in one place.

Cons

I think the address is not as professional as it could be. I'd love to be able to say Suite 1402 instead of box 19784

Esther D.

Quick, easy and very convenient.

Reviewed on 2017/05/08

Pros

The email notifications that I receive for the new mail pieces that have been delivered really help me out.

Cons

Would like a faster download of the mail received, since it usually takes a day or two for me to be able to access the full content of what was received.

Ashe D.

Generally good; wish there were an updated interface with better UX, better mobile app

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Pros

Easy to manage the recycling, scanning, and shipping of my mail from anywhere, which is nice because I travel often for work.

Cons

Hard to figure out how to do things beyond the most obvious things, like creating rules for certain kinds of mail

Annabel Y.

Very happy overall

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Don't have to worry about my mail while I'm overseas

Pros

All my mail gets handled really efficiently and we've never had a problem. The customer service team is outstanding and have always responded quickly and easily.

Cons

The user interface could use some work. The settings can be tricky to find and information is not where you expect it to be. Looks like a very old design and stylistically it's quite dated.

Danielle F.

Works great for us as we work while traveling

Reviewed on 2017/05/01

Pros

I really like Earth Class' customer service, they are very friendly and responsive. The platform works great for us as we travel frequently.

Vinay S.

Well thought-out functionality, good customer service, and works as advertised

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2017/06/13

Eliminates having to incur the time and expense to pick up physical mail and deal with lost mail.

Pros

(a) Good user interface, comprehensive functionality that addresses our core requirements of automation and elimination of paperwork when interfacing with government agencies, financial institutions and companies that still insist on using snail-mail. I also like the built-in future-proofing multi-user functionality that enables us to scale as our head count grows over time.
(b) Comprehensive and integrated set of services such as registered-agent services.

Cons

(a) It would be nice if you could provide APIs and webhooks for your software so we could achieve total automation. For example, receipt of a paper check could trigger an authorization to do a check deposit without human intervention.
(b) Your service is a little pricey (but it works!)

Ryan S.

I've never had an issue with Earth Class mail.

Reviewed on 2017/05/04

Pros

What I like most about Earth Class mail is that I can read and manage my mail from anywhere in the world.

Cons

What I like least about Earth Class mail is that it's a little pricy.

Reuben S.

Earth class mail

Reviewed on 2017/04/27

I have been living overseas for the past 10'years. ECM has allowed me to maintain a local address while abroad. Love it

Pros

Ease of use. Great website.

Cons

Price.

Carina K.

ECM ... lifesaver since I travel a lot. Fairly easy to use and customer support ... very helpful.

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2017/05/02

Pros

I can view my inbox and preview the mail at the same time. I like the desktop version better than mobile.

Cons

I always get charged storage fees that I can't seem to track easily. I cannot go back to where I left off. I have to start over at home page all the time.