Ringio Reviews

Ringio

Intelligent sales call handling with native CRM integration

3.5/5 (6 reviews)
Rod W.

Ring.io for our Call Center

Reviewed on 2019/02/21
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Sam and his team are very responsive, fun to work with and overall superior at customer service.

Pros

In 2013 my company was in search for an IP phone system that would allow us to scale for growth, save money, track our calls and production, allow us to hire globally, and also have great support and technical abilities. We research 5 companies and found Ring.io to be the best and most innovative software for our 24/7 call center team. We needed redundancy and they have it. Fast forward, I sold that company 2 years ago with 50 plus employees and Ring.io saved us thousands of dollars, sometimes monthly. The API integration was extremely easy with our CRM and all calls were attached to the correct client contact files so we could check orders in case of a dispute. Given my experience with Ring.io in the past, when i started my new company and knew that I needed simple integration and high scalability I made to call to Sam. Now currently we are suing their SMS(text) system integrated with ZOHO CRM and it is a life saver for us. As we scale in 2019 we have set the foundation to take orders globally and manage the orders with Ring.io and our in house software. As a long time entrepreneur and someone with 20 years of technology, telephony and global networking experience, Ring.io is my choice.

Cons

I would to see a mobile application for this wonderful product. Its already so easy to use, an app would just make it easier for my agents.

Brian B.

Onboarding was seamless!

Reviewed on 2018/11/16
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

We use Zoho as our CRM and this product is FULLY integrated with Zoho (no other software (zapier, etc) needed. My team can Power Dial through lead lists in Zoho, and we have workflows (set tasks, set appts, send emails) auto triggered based on each type of disposition, call recording, local number and free two-way texting (in beta). Customer support did an amazing job easily onboarding us, and conveying the features and benefits in an easy to understand way. And then, he setup our solution (both Zoho and Ring.io). Excellent experience.

Cons

The UI could be "prettier" with more colors and easy call to actions. However, it does the job just fine!!!

Eric L.

Great for Local Presence

Reviewed on 2019/06/27
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Great Ring Local feature that gives you a local area code when you call. Love the click to dial also

Cons

Sometimes calls drop, but its rare and to be expected

Dominic B.

Click to dial from SFDC

Reviewed on 2019/06/28
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Pros

Local area codes and click to dial fuctionality for any #

Cons

you have to make a new call everytime instead of a session

Joe B.

There is no phone app

Used Other for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2018/02/23
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Fix it or we’re leaving too.

Pros

Good features. Except...there’s no working phone app with all new phone iOS. Garbage advertising.

Cons

They won’t (we spoke to them) update the phone app so it would work on 64 bit. Why advertise having an App when you actually do not.

Andrew H.

Would not recommend this

Reviewed on 2016/12/09
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We switched our business to Ringio and have been disappointed. They advertise that they integrate to highrise CRM but it seldom works or recognizes calls. Phone works when it wants and has many issues. I wish we have never switched to this company. We even purchased our IP phones from them to avoid having issues and it is still VERY BUGGY. AVOID THIS ISH WE COULD HAVE.

Cons

Apps don't work, drops calls, fails very buggy

0.0/10