Club Sentry

On-premise based membership management software

4,1
3,7
4,1
4,2
Brad W.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Simple software

Reviewed on 2018/05/03

You get what you pay for. You can add all the contact information for every member. You can get reports on just about anything you need. It is very basic and the learning curve is really easy.

Pros

Easy Check-In
Reports for just about anything
You can sell membership while adding member in instead of adding, then selling membership
You get what you pay for

Cons

It is a little dated. I wish there was an update that I could get for our REC Center. Maybe there is and I am just missing it. It seems like it is a little behind GloFox and other management software.

Katie S.

Good for small clubs with low traffic

Good for small clubs with low traffic

Pros

Fairly easy to use

Cons

User manual is not user friendly. Very wordy, some of the pictures don't print. Finger print scanner not work 100% of time.

Response from Club Sentry Software

Fingerprint readers have proven to be unreliable after a few hundred members have been registered. We have stopped offering this option due to these issues.

Joshua S.

A great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance.

Reviewed on 2008/08/26

A great product, but I would skip the fingerprinting option if I was given the chance to buy it again.

Pros

Simplifies our record keeping significantly. Saves hours of digging through papers, and is much more accurate.

Cons

Fingerprint recognition is not the most effective, doesn't correctly identify 100% of the time. I would give the fingerprint reader an accuracy of roughly 80%.

The front desk program does not seem to communicate well with the rest of the program. When adding new members it has to be closed and reopened to recognize the new member.

Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Highly exceeded my expectations

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

Simplifies record keeping, keeps information up to date and accurate, and has great tracking features.

Lori M.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Terrible experience! No customer service responses!

Reviewed on 2017/05/18

The software program is good for memberships, sales, products, inventory, reports, employee clock in and out, etc. It just isn't working correctly all the time and I cant get anyone to answer the phone or call me back as well as the email option didn't work either....very frustrated!

Pros

I love the program (when it works). It has great options to work with: inventory sales, employee clock in and out, membership screen, billing, products, reports.....It works for everything I need at my gym....however it doesn't like to work all the time...

Cons

This program keeps losing transactions, freezing, charging invoice payments that are not authorized. I have tried calling and emailing this company but I am not getting any responses!!! I just want my software to work so I can run a successful business! Someone call me!!

Response from Club Sentry Software

75% of our customers give our support 5 stars.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Allison M.

Meets our expectations.

Meets our expectations

Pros

Meets our expectations

Cons

wish it would keep member's number of visits for longer than a month

Jarrod N.

I think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed on 2008/10/14

I think this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Easy to implement and maintain.

Cons

Could be a little easier to implement on a network with a SQL back-end, but we got it done easily with help from support.

Paul V.

Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation.

Reviewed on 2008/08/26

I would change the main check-in screen to exclude the list of members and their check-in numbers. We operate a busy 24hr facility and the check in desk is often not occupied by a staff member.

Pros

Club sentry allows us to keep up to date and accurate account for all of our memebers. The biggest benefit is that the computer tells people when they are expried so we don't have to have the "awkward" conversation about the fact that they need to renew. Instead they come to us with the money out ready to renew.

The support is second to none. Whenever we have a problem, I send out an email and Scott or Cassie answers back almost instantly.

Club sentry is paramount to our gym operation.

I love how I can use the reports features to track memberships, sales and other important data.

Cons

It requires a second work station to operate. It slightly slows down the time it takes to sign up a new member.

Dennis I.

The software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only

Reviewed on 2008/08/27

The software is exactly what we need for our limited need for check-in only

Pros

The best feature I like about the product is the willingness of Scott to make upgrades based on my needs. I like the check-in screen view you can see all info from one screen. The software is easy to use about a learning curve.

Cons

I would like a mouse scroll feature on the check-in screen for members. I realize there are many reports, but I would like the flexibility to build my own reports includes graphics as needed. Would like ability to get to the database to clean out old or incorrect member info.

Susan K.

Works well for what we need.

Pros

Works well for what we need.

Cons

Works well for what we need.

Christian R.

Mr

Reviewed on 2013/11/24

Dear !
I want an fitness software management for my new fitness gym in Mauritius.
Thanks !