The adaptability and ability to customize layouts and information to what is relevant to us is excellent. The fact that it gets updated every 4 months means when we do find improvements we would like, they are quite often already in the works. The customer support has been excellent and the staff is always wonderful to deal with.
Some of the limitations prevent it from being exactly what we need, however that is to be expected with any commercial software. The Cority team is quite helpful at finding us work arounds for the pieces that we cannot change.
The amount of ability to configure to your own liking. The Report writing features. The advanced dashboard. The inspections module.
no Self reset passwords. Inspections not linked to user roles. Missing ability to tie in required fields from other tabs on the incident investigation module to the workflow.
Functionality is beyond expectations. The fact that a company listens to it's customers and not push out what the company thinks is best. Adaptability to our company's specific needs.
Pros - RegAction is a strong software service that can be built to suit your company's needs. This service has completely changed the way we handle our compliance tracking and waste management. With the successful implementation of RegAction we have seen a marked decrease in overall cost and the potential for violations. Additionally, we have received many compliments from regulators and customers on our database management and record availability.
Cons - This software can be a little difficult to learn when starting out. To get the system up and running I found myself calling often for assistance. It's worth mentioning that assistance was always available but often the solutions were not obvious without calling. Also the air module they offer is very difficult to operate unless working along with the support team from RegAction.
Overall - RegAction is an excellent software service which meets all our needs in regards to achieving environmental compliance, cost control, process management. Despite the difficulty starting out this system has been incorporated into our standard operating procedure. Take the time to develop it correctly at the kickoff and it'll serve your needs well.
Cority is clearly within the best software packages currently available for occupational health and industrial hygiene, so it is well worth considering.
- Extensive feature set, available out of the box
- Very good domain/functional expertise from the Cority consultants
- Designed by OH people for OH people
- "Can do" attitude, eager to assist in projects delivery, demonstrates flexibility
- Keeping ahead of new regulations, pro-active
- Enforces the capture of data in a structured way (pick lists)
- Web-based tool
- Cross-browser compatible
- Some aspects of the software too focused on North America, rather than global
- Reporting done on transactional database (may impact performance on complex queries)
- Reporting functionality could be improved (maybe leveraging a full reporting tool, such as Business Objects)
- More out of the box interfaces/agreements with labs and device manufacturers would be good
- No employee portal available yet
It has ability to create custom views and personalized dashboards. Opportunity to assign corrective actions and track incident investigations.
Rather poor visuals, hard to understand report writer. Some features are poorly organized - in the inspections module you have to scroll through dozens of inspections to find the one you need.
They are quick to react to any changes to the regulations that the software focuses on.
The ability to only get programs that fit what you are looking for was a big factor in the decision process to go with their software.
They employee support staff that understands the industry and regulations that you are purchasing the software to assist with.
We have had no negative interactions with the company or the software.
Add e-prescribing software
- Easy to use
-Can adapt to use for primary care as well as occupational health
- Surveillance module is robust and flexible
- EMR allows easy access to all info on 1 page
- User forum is great for sharing ideas among users
Does not have E prescribing capability