Teamweek Reviews

Teamweek

Task scheduling for project planning and team management

4.6/5 (22 reviews)
Linda R.

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

Reviewed on 2019/09/04

It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

Pros

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

Cons

It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

Christopher H.

FINALLY. I found my match.

Reviewed on 2019/08/21

Terrific! Helpful, insightful, and as a wonderful bonus they have "personality." The are a fun brand and that really resonates with me.

Pros

Bottomline? The thing I like most about this software is the ease-of -use. Being an artist and designer, I am a visual person through and through and have made my own linear calendars to print and put on my studio wall and have tried SO MANY other Gantt charting apps and programs and this is honestly the first time I stuck with one The first time I found one that hit the perfect combo of UI and UX that kept me USING it.

Cons

To be fair, it's a bit tough to think of aspects I DON'T like, but if I had to get nit-picky, I wish I could change the font and colour of the "segments" titles as well as the date text along the top of the project view. Everything else is nicely customizable.

Jack R.

Project Management for a creative industry

Reviewed on 2019/09/17

Great, we have only been using Teamweek for a few days and its already improving our work flow and it so easy to get everyone up and running with it.

Pros

Think you have a great lead on the creatives market like ours, architects, as we need something visual to plan out work but simple and easily flexible to however we may plan our work flow. A lot of the other sites I checked out are very well built but also very focused on particular business model. Creative businesses like ours tend to float about somewhere around it all and we don't so much need a business strategy planner but we do need something fluid to let our individual and quite unique projects to grow in an understandable way.

Cons

There are a few areas of the software and mobile apps that need polishing and a few extra simple features that need adding but I am more than happy to act as a product tester.

Kelly H.

Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support

Reviewed on 2019/07/03

We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Pros

Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

Cons

The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

Brent C.

My Team

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

Pros

How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

Cons

There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

Shahera O.

Intuitive and functional

Reviewed on 2019/08/19

Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

Pros

- Easy to figure out
- View and manage plans at a glance
- Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on
- Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me)
- Icebox - great option for long term planning

Cons

- To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek)
- High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization
- Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

Chris D.

Super visual team planning tool

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Pros

I love that you can see what all the team has on their plates with all of their clients/projects. Most project management tools don’t have that.

Cons

I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects

Better than other calendar software

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2019/04/03

It allows you to share your calendar with others you work with, allowing you to easily schedule times for meetings or other activities. Definitely beneficial to have everyone's calendars as an entrepeneur when you're not using a business-provided software such as Outlook.

Pros

Very intuitive software which is something that is important to me. Just decided recently to check this out when I saw it advertised and it's a very nice software and very easy to use. Essentially just a calendar app that allows you to share with other people.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this software, in my opinion. Very user friendly and no nuances.

Clyde Q.

Needs work but is excellent.

Reviewed on 2019/06/18

Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

Pros

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

Cons

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

7.0/10
Stacey R.

Love Teamweek

Reviewed on 2019/06/08

Very positive experience using Teamweek.

Pros

I love Teamweek! It is a great project management tool. I love having an easy overview of all my current projects and their due dates.

Cons

I wish the time wasn’t in military time. That’s my only complaint.

Isabella C.

Handy weekly planning

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

It's easy to understand what me and my colleagues are supposed to do during a working week.

Pros

Easy to use and clear schedule for weekly planning

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about Teamweek

Alan R.

Good software, can be frustrating.

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Pros

I love that you can see the whole team's tasks and change them on the go. It's easy to plan a project until the last deadline and see the process of the ongoing project.

Cons

It can be slow sometimes and some of the functions could be improved. It sometimes freezes and sometimes when you scroll, the loading of the previous weeks takes quite a bit of time. Also I liked the old task view more, since it was easier to modify and it didn't take up the whole screen.

7.0/10
Nicolae S.

Teamweek - The best online planning software

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Planning projects and getting a quick overview of the work in the pipeline.

Pros

Quick visual overview of the projects and who is responsible for the tasks. Simple to learn and use.

Cons

Should allow to paste a screenshot in the tasks.

Best for technology development teams

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

None

Pros

We are able to see what our team members are working on for the day (Like a timesheet) and are able to plan what to pursue next.

Cons

It does not integrate to other software such as Google Suite or Slack, you cannot upload images into individual tasks and you cannot interact with your team members on the platform.

6.0/10
Nemanja M.

Really good tool to organize your time

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Really good tool to organize your time. You can sprit tickets in hours and have everything planned in minute.

Laura T.

Fast Customer Service and Wonderfully Sleek Project Management Tool

Reviewed on 2015/08/31

It's really easy to use and it looks beautiful. It has 1 week, 1 month and 3 months view, so everyone can switch to either long- or short term planning. Teamweek is integrated with Basecam and Trello as well, and that's really important to us.

They are still relatively new and could use some features. But they are developing fast and the customer support seems to really listen when we have given them feedback and feature requests.

Anusuya B.

Very useful task management software

Reviewed on 2019/08/26

Planning my day to day task list and see what my colleagues are upto

Pros

User friendly, simple interface and it is very easy to collaborate with team members! It is amazing' will definately recommend to others

Cons

Could have cute illustrations .

Peter R.

Easy and simple

Reviewed on 2019/04/06

Pros

Clean and simple UI and ease of use - it's so easy to get a quick overview of current team capacities.

Cons

It's a bit hard to integrate with existing workflow and the pricing is a bit steep for companies with more employees.

Nice and easy

Reviewed on 2019/05/10

Pros

Attractive interface for gantt presentations

Cons

Pricing is too high and free version too "poor"

Ivan V.

Good Project Management Tool that could use a bit more functionalities

Reviewed on 2018/02/15

Pros

Everyone can switch to either long or short term planning. Also it has integration with Basecam and Trello, which is nice.

Cons

I didn't like it's lack of advanced functionalities and it's not really suited for managing bigger projects.

Simple planning tool

Reviewed on 2019/02/15

I think teamweek is ok for very simple planning, anything that requires dependencies etc is probably not suitable for teamweek.

Pros

Teamweek is very easy to set up and get started.

Cons

NO ability to link tasks and create dependancies

4.0/10