Showing 428 reviews of 392

Envoy

Reopen the workplace with confidence.

Showing 428 reviews of 392
Emil W.
  • Industry: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

best out of two Visitor Management Systems that we used on trial basis for 30 days

Reviewed on 2020/06/02

We did not know about ENVOY when we laid off our receptionist, but I'm very glad that I found ENVOY a few months later, because - despite the fact that NOTHING is as good as a well trained human being at the front end of a customer visit - ENVOY makes the very best of the situation.

Pros

Ease of use , for both Users and System Administrators. ENVOY is superior to Traction Guest, the other system that we used on trial.

Cons

Integration could be easier to select, setup, implement and use. It might be because of the nature of the product, but of all the aspects of the User Interface on ENVOY, Integration is a problem for us. Our IT department continually asks me for assistance, and I'm not the IT expert. They ask me because I'm the closest to ENVOY, so I understand why they ask me, but this part of your UI needs improvement. If I knew exactly what to improve, I would write it here, but I'm not sure what it needs to make it as good as the rest of ENVOY.

Nels K.
  • Industry: Printing
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Great Visitor Management System

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Pros

This product is very easy to integrate to an organization; the active directory synchronization keeps employee list accurate and is easy to set up. The entire visitor presentation experience is completely customizable to your organization's needs. Customer service/support is within minutes, connecting to a real person in a chat window and issues or improvement ideas are actually taken into account, and used for future releases....amazing have had two improvement ideas taken and incorporated into now current features.

Cons

Not much to dislike about this software; it does what it is designed to do, and does it very well.

Christine L.
  • Industry: Defense & Space

Easy to set up, easy to use.

Reviewed on 2020/06/15

No more trying to find information in papers/binders. Saves room by archiving on cloud-based records rather than binders. Gives a better/updated impression of our company.

Pros

Very straight forward to set up and user-friendly.

Cons

Haven't found any yet - been using it for almost a year (less the closed office of the last couple of months due to COVID). But have had nothing but positive feedback from users and even implemented in another office of ours, after they tried it here.

Greg H.

SentriLock's Visitor Software

Reviewed on 2020/12/01

We really like the product. We have not used some of the advanced features but may do so in the future.

Pros

We are a technology company in the real estate sector. Prior to Envy, we just used a sign in sheet and badge for visitors signing in. Not very impressive or safe (and this was before COVID). We now have a sign in system that better represents us as a technology company, is easy for visitors to use and for us to track who has visited our office each day.

Cons

We don't have any major issues with your product -it has been very dependable and even if we do not have a person at our front desk, visitors can use it without direction. Maybe have a way to send us paper badge rolls periodically based on our usage so we don't run out and have to rush an order.

David C.
  • Industry: Architecture & Planning
  • Company size: 5 001-10 000 Employees

A New System for our New World

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

In this new world of COVID-19 and contact tracing protocols in place, I am very pleased with this product and quite happy that we put it in place before the global pandemic began.

Pros

This system is very user friendly and that’s is VERY important in regards to all of my non-IT end users in my office.

Cons

There is nothing to really dislike about this product. As with any new software, there was a bumpy learning curve but this was handled by their superior customer service team.

Estela I.
  • Industry: Human Resources

As a long time receptionist I find this software to be an invaluable time saver.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

The stress of having multiple visitors, delivery vendors, ringing telephones and employees at reception with questions all at the same time was lessened, it didn't disappear; it just took one thing off the multi-tasking plate required to do the job well. I was able to quickly see at a glance what visitors were in the building. Following up with employees to collect their visitors was easier.

Pros

Having been a Corporate Receptionist at other companies I have found this product to make the task of registering visitors unbelievably helpful. Visitors enter their own name into a system which then prints the badge and automatically notifies the employees. No more complaints about having misspelled a name or not notified an employee. We also use the photo function which makes it very easy for our employees to identify their visitor when collecting them from reception. Our clients are also impressed with our high tech sign in process.

Cons

The software itself leaves little to be desired. It has been well thought out. Our issues have been with employees not receiving the notification emails in their inbox. The junk filter on email software will place the email in junk or spam folder. Clearly explaining this issue to employees would save some frustration.

Emily B.

Never Miss a Guest w/Evvoy

Reviewed on 2019/03/26

Love it! It's like having your front desk on autopilot!

Pros

Envoy is incredibly useful for being alerted when someone arrives. We use it in the office at an unattended front desk. The interface is obvious, easy to use, no wondering what to do next. I also like that it takes a photo of the guest and prints a badge all before the visitor engages with the person they are here to meet. It required wifi and electricity, but other than that it's compact, standard tablet size, and reliable. I've never had a breakdown.

Envoy pings the person waiting on the visitor automatically when they sign in to Envoy through our chat client. No need to physically go and get the person. Envoy allows for multiple people to be on an alert in case it's multiple people in the meeting or if you need someone to act as a backup in case something's come up with the person they are here to meet.

Cons

Sometimes the height of the Envoy is lower than the person making for difficulty with taking the photo. We ordered a stand but it was flimsy and we had to return it.

Renee E.
  • Industry: Automotive

Envoy review

Reviewed on 2020/09/02

Our overall experience has been good. I would recommend Envoy if you need to keep track of who enters your facility, especially if there are documents to be signed before they can enter. It is very convenient for returning visitors as well because it will remember them for 1 year and they can quickly and easily sign in with just their email.

Pros

We switched to the Envoy system a few years ago and have been very happy with it. I am able to see who is currently in the building as a visitor and it keeps a record of the visits. It was easy to add our own personal documents that need to be signed by visitors (non disclosure agreement and a safety briefing for contractors.)

Cons

The printer is the only thing I have had an issue with and I think that is separate from your system.
The roll of labels has gotten jammed a few times but was able to be fixed.

Noel M.
  • Industry: Investment Management
  • Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Envoy Visitor Review

Reviewed on 2020/10/29

Pros

Features that are most impactful right now is the Touchless Visitor Sign-In and Envoy Protect. Product is very easy to use and there were no issues implementing Envoy to several of our offices.

Cons

The only thing that comes to mind is it's an expensive solution.

Carolyn S.

Great System

Reviewed on 2016/09/01

When we first had this system I admit I was a bit of a luddite especially given that I had used the old system of access control for over 12 years. Now I'm a convert and would reccomend this to anyone. It's sleek, modern and makes the lobby look far more modern.

Pros

The look of the ipad, very stylish and the fact that it remembers guests from previous visits. envoy work hard at making this a functional and smooth experience - on two occasions I have used the live chat online feature to help me over 'hurdles' mostly of my own doing and the specialists were great, fast, friendly and efficiant.

Cons

I would like the machine to ask for credit card # and expration date but there's no way of doing that (joke.) Really the only con is that I'd like another ipad available at a lower height for clients with disabilities but that is an issue I am raising with my company and not Envoy.

A must have tool when office visitor satisfaction is important

Reviewed on 2019/02/17

Envoy was instrumental in our plan to offer a better customer experience to our candidates. Plus it helped grow our network as earlier the entries were made in a book that no one would update online.

Pros

Envoy was implemented at a recruitment company where I worked earlier. Earlier, when a candidate came in , they had to sign in manually and recruiters we informed by phone. This was a highly inefficient process and we had many instances of candidates walking out as they weren't met by someone in time After Envoy, recruiters were notified instantly, regardless of where they were. Plus we were able to use this data to grow our database of candidates

Cons

Not much. The UI was supre easy for visitors to use and we were even able to get notifed on Skype

Sara M.
  • Industry: Machinery

Envoy Visitor and Badge printing system

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

Overall, the system has worked well for us. We have three iPad locations at three different entrances. Multiple sites are using the Envoy system.

Pros

Digital visitor log, instead of paper visitor log.
Email to employee when a visitor arrives (receptionist does not need to do this).
Visitors sign an NDA and that they have no COVID symptoms when they arrive, and this is stored.
A photo of the visitor is taken. The configuration of the system is easy and flexible.
A visitor log can easily be exported to an Excel file.

Cons

There could be many more features than there currently are. I assume that as Envoy matures, more features will be added and included in the basic system.

Hailey U.
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Easy, Quick System

Reviewed on 2020/02/05

Pros

This system is very easy for the user (me) and the guests that are signing in. I love how Envoy quickly and automatically notifies the guests' host via email upon their signing-in. I frequently get comments on how good and professional our custom name badges look as well. The whole system is very user-friendly. I would recommend this system to any office that hosts visitors.

Cons

The incredibility slow ordering and shipping process for custom name badges.

• Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Great tool for Visitors to check in

Reviewed on 2019/08/12

Love this tool. I love when people come and visit me and I get the fun notification from this app.

Pros

I love this tool. We have an integration that alerts us immediately when the Visitor checks in so we know they are ready for us. Also keeps track of visitors so that if a recurring visitor comes back, they don't have to fill out every field of required information. They can just put their name in and see the info entered previously and submit. It's pretty informative and clear for users to navigate.

Cons

Businesses can customize the fields to be confusing for visitors.

We don't have a front desk receptionist to receive any delivers nor great our guest. Envoy FTW!

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

handles the little things for a company to help expand

Pros

Envoy handles the guest sign-in workflow and notifies the proper employee that their guest has arrived. We also utilize the NDA form to make sure we keep the company safe. I really appreciate the Slack integration to PM the employees too.

Cons

Envoy seems to have minor issues from time to time with connecting to our wifi. I have to force quit the application to get it to connect again.

• Industry: Law Practice
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

Fantastic Solution

Reviewed on 2016/12/09

We used to use a paper sign in with our clients, many who are tech industry companies. We are a small location but part of a very large law firm and we need to look professional and tech savvy. This app lets us do all this while helping me manage the visitor tracking process.

Pros

I look the design and ease of use. Our clients are often impressed. I can focus on my interaction with them because the app makes it easy and quick to sign in. My favorite feature is the dashboard because I can instantly see their name and who they are here for.

Cons

Can't think of anything right now

Lisa anne L.

A must-have / Awesome impact on our shared workspace & culture / Exceptional support team

Reviewed on 2015/06/16

I run a shared workspace that's home to ~35 startups. With so many different businesses under one roof, we receive a steady stream of guests each day. Before Envoy, our Office Manager ran around the building looking for guests' hosts. This detracted from the guest experience, was a security issue in leaving them unattended, and often interrupted or caught hosts unprepared as many guests arrive early.

Enter Envoy: a sanity-saving service our staff is thankful for every day. The Office Manager can focus and better control the guest experience from start-to-finish; guests feel welcomed, special, and accountable; hosts can greet their guests when ready; staff gets a log and other useful insights; guests can receive personalized invites with helpful 'when you arrive' instructions; the badges with our logo identify guests for security and extra friendliness; and our members take more pride in welcoming guests here, and better respect the associated privileges.

The team behind the product is phenomenal. As an early client, we enjoyed user testing and helping shape the features needed in shared workspaces. I felt listened to, and loved how quickly idea implementations happened. Customer support is fast, knowledgable, and courteous - a joy to work with.

There is basically no good reason *not* to use Envoy - from the business impact of time and resources saved, to the added security and insight, to the warmer welcome and branded experience. I recommend it to every office and ops professional I meet!

Response from Envoy

Thanks Lisa. We love the Hattery and glad you took the time to tell everyone about Envoy.

Simone C.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Rating ENVOY Software System

Reviewed on 2020/11/09

Our overall experience has been a very positive one. Visitors seem quite capable of using ENVOY with very little help required. Although occasionally we have Visitors that struggle & once you step them through it one time, the next time they return they seem quite confident to do alone.

Pros

It is very easy to use.

Saves Time

Good Security

Cons

When our Company has upgrades or updates internally it affects the Envoy Software on the Apple i-Pad and causes several technical issues which usually takes a couple of days to fix & become functional again.

Dana B.

Invaluable for our office!

Reviewed on 2016/09/19

We love using Envoy at our office. Envoy's purpose is to make the visitor registration system delightful and painless, and it certainly delivers. Guests are wowed upon arrival when they are directed to sign in on a beautiful, customized iPad.

Pros

Easy to setup, easy to use, great support, wonderful community of users and community manager!

Cons

There are none, really -- they keep adding new features and add-ons that make the experience even better.

Weston H.
  • Industry: Automotive

Envoy simplifies, streamlines, and shapes the visitor experience, start to finish.

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

It links to a printer, works every time, and fulfills the SOC compliance mandate for physical and logical access management. I've deployed Envoy at both Ridecell and MemSQL where I was also an IT Manager. I plan on deploying this at every one of Ridecell's offices at home and internationally.

Amy D.

Powerful features, used daily

Reviewed on 2016/12/12

Envoy makes the work of running a reception desk easier - notifications for hosts are automatic, visitor logs are created, and NDAs are signed. This software took care of many pain points for us.

Pros

Good value, easy to implement, easy adoption. We have been pleased that any bumps we've had have been quickly addressed by customer success.

Cons

N/A - Software definitely does the job, however we don't have a complicated use case.

Derek G.

Simple Sign In!

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

Pros

Easy to use, clean interface. Pairs with Bluetooth beacon for Smart Phone quick sign in (Passport). Many customization options for unique screens, auto populating directory.

Cons

Cost to implement can be high for small businesses with multiple units on a budget. Can't think of other stuff right now.

Geraldine P.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

Envoy - Easy to Use!

Reviewed on 2020/11/06

I like it..the Customers seem to like it, pretty easy to manuever. ..... they just have a difficult time signing out of the system.

Pros

Easy to use, customers enjoy the ease of signing into it. Fairly simply to maneuver.

Cons

Ohhhhh Yes,...the sign out at the bottom of the screen....ALOT of people can't see it....needs to be made larger or a brighter color!!
Also, ...We have study subject for different medical studies...some are a couple days, to a week, or maybe a month long....well, the problem I'm seeing is once the person signs in and stays a couple days....and they try and sign out on Envoy System, the system can't find them within the system or iPad...It only recognizes the "Same Day" people!! Aggravating....I do try to sign them out manually, but its usually not that easy....I'm surprised that this is a glitch in the system.....can it be fixed?? or Added??

Greg S.

Best reception software around the world

Reviewed on 2018/03/08

We used 4 different visiting books. Now there are just two iPads at the reception.

Pros

Cloud based.
It just works
Very fast to update changes.
Very sleek design.
Guest list is accessible on the website so it's useful for fire safety evacuations etc.