OutboundEngine Reviews

OutboundEngine

Cloud based email, social media and content marketing tool

3.8/5 (6 reviews)
Danielle F.

Good program for email blasts

Reviewed on 2018/04/08

Helpful with my newsletter blasts

Pros

The feature to see how many people opened and/or clicked on my newsletters give me the ability to see what my clients are interested in.

Cons

The design capabilities seem limited. I would prefer it to give me more abilities to customize my newsletters.

Response from OutboundEngine

Hi Danielle,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with OutboundEngine! While we do use a template to guide email newsletter creation, we have a few options in the application to allow you to customize them. Feel free to contact our customer success team from 8 am - 6 pm M-F CST at 888-988-5526 or [email protected] -- they'd love to help!

Thanks,
OutboundEngine
(888) 988-5526
[email protected]

6.0/10
Bill V.

People there are great. Used customer service several times with very high service every time.

Used Monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Content for my social media and a newsletter email for my clients.

Pros

Content is good and the delivery is great. They do both email newsletters and social media posting to the top major ones.

Cons

You cannot customize the content. It would be useful to have some more control of the details of the content.

James S.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2017/10/24
Review Source

5.0/10
Shelley H.

I have helped agents set up and use this program to help them keep up with Social Media posting.

Used Other for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2017/10/11

Pros

I like that once you set it up you don't really have to think about it much more after that and it automatically sends out content at specified times for you.

Cons

I really do not like that it sends the same content out for different customers, it doesn't let you customize the articles themselves to add you own flair to it either.

4.0/10
Heather B.

Great Program that creates our newsletters for us!

Reviewed on 2016/05/05

Outbound Engine creates our newsletters for us, giving us time to take care of business. Newsletters look professional and content is all relevant to our insurance business.

Bobby C.

great social media tool

Reviewed on 2016/10/04

Great social media tool. It makes managing my social media posts and interactions easy and automated.