TherapyNotes, LLC Reviews

TherapyNotes, LLC

Write a Review!
Online mental health EMR and practice management software.

4.6/5
4.5/5
4.7/5
4.8/5

Above & Beyond!!

Reviewed on 2019/02/07

TherapyNotes has the most outstanding customer service of Any company in which I've ever conducted business. Each time I call them they respond within 1-2 hours with a Solution to my inquiry. When I have certain requests pertaining to my practice or TN account, they willingly and generously support my concerns and do whatever it takes to work with me so that my practice succeeds.

I could go on and on with this answer but simply put, I'm so grateful I "stumbled" upon this company and EHR softward progam because I've had ZERO issues with them at all and would highly recommend them to any person seeking a new documentation system!

Pros

TherapyNotes EHR is an outstanding software for my private counseling practice. It's ease of use and ample "help" section makes it simple for me to learn anything I have questions about --most of the time without even needing to call them. I've been a customer since 2016 and have only positive feedback to give. Use the free-trial offer. I did and have no regrets.

Cons

Regarding TherapyNotes, there are only 2 things that cross my mind now and then.

1) I'd like for them to develop a mobile app. I mentioned this to them and they were very receptive stating they were in the process of doing so. I'm looking forward to that!

2) I'd LOVE if TN created Intake forms that could be tailored to individual practices (i.e. insert company name here) If demographic, consent, HIPPA, cancellation, etc. forms were incorporated into the program and could be easily send to new clients through the patient portal , it would save me a ton of time and allow me to concentrate on providing therapy rather than on the necessary paperwork that is required.

Deborah

TherapyNotes is Great

Reviewed on 2023/11/28

Everything is great with TherapyNotes.

Everything is great with TherapyNotes.

Pros

TherapyNotes provides everything I need for EHR management, billing, and telehealth. Their customer service is excellent. You may have to wait a bit on the phone, but the wait time has been short and the customer service/provider services representatives are knowledgeable, patient, understandable, and will remain on the call for as long as you need. The monthly price is very reasonable and lower than some other EHR services i researched.

Cons

There is no provision for couples, families, or groups using different devices for telehealth. I have to use another telehealth provider for these sessions.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Ease of use, customer/provider service, and cost.
Mostafa
  • Industry: Medical Practice

Stay away from them.

Reviewed on 2024/05/15

Pros

None as of lately. They have changed everything that they started with.

Cons

Absolute garbage! 2 days the eRx doesn't work. Waiting in a queue will easily take 45-60 mins. Website has been glitching for months. No compensation or sincere apologies for wasting our time. It used to be good when it started now they just seem greedy for cash and up charge for everything with no customer service. We are moving to another platform. SO disappointed. You will be wasting your time which is money so don't just judge them by price.

Judith
Judith
  • Industry: Medical Practice

If you are not using Therapynotes, you are missing out

Reviewed on 2024/03/29

It is rare that you can find customer service of this quality in anything anymore. A real person, not an chatbot that can only answer concrete questions, no language barriers or "boxed" answers sending you down a rabbit hole. A real person responds quickly with simple and easy to implement instructions on any issue. I am not tech savvy and have never had any problems implementing all aspects of this platform. I have been in healthcare for nearly 40 years and have never seen such a truly wonderful product.

Pros

I have used TN for 10 years without one single negative experience. The customer service is incredible, fast, through answers to any issue. This was especially appreciated when I opened my private practice and was using TN for the first time. The customer service has remained excellent in my ten years as a customer. Scheduling, EMR, billing and accounting are just so easy, anyone can do it.

Cons

The only thing I wish they would add is an automatic transfer of discontinued medication into a past med trial section. That would be really helpful, so that you don't have to review your notes to see what your prescribed in the past.

Rose

Love Therapy Notes!

Reviewed on 2023/08/22

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Easy billing, posting payments, intuitive to use the features.

Pros

TN has the best customer service!! I love that weekends and evenings are available and everyone who answers the phone or responds by email knows just how to fix my problem!!!! A+++

Cons

Secondary claims submission not available yet

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

I felt TN was easier to use. I used the trial and didn't want to try any other platform.
Kailey
  • Industry: Individual & Family Services

#1 Mental Health EHR

Reviewed on 2024/01/03

Pros

Reliable, Secure, Comprehensive, and always adding new features. The Customer Service is the best I have ever experienced with any company ever! Wouldn't ever go anywhere else!

Cons

None, everything with TN is great! No complaints!

Sessions Health and SimplePractice

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Customer Service accessibility and usefulness, comprehensive feature set
Farzaneh
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Best software there is in the market

Reviewed on 2024/01/28

I am very happy with how this software makes my work easier and how fast I complete my notes and get paid quickly on top of it!

Pros

Overall quality with the software and support team

Cons

Cannot think of any at this point in time

SimplePractice and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Best software to use for electronic billing , scheduling, amazing client portal access!
Claudia

Therapy Notes Review

Reviewed on 2024/01/23

Therapy Notes has been invaluable to me in helping setting up and running my administrator’s therapy business. We are almost a year in business and we wouldn’t have been able to succeed without Therapy Notes.

Pros

The support staff is amazing. They are always friendly and extremely capable. They are also available 24/7.

Cons

I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Therapy Notes.

joanne

Love Therapynotes

Reviewed on 2023/08/04

AwesomeReliableCourteous Professional

AwesomeReliableCourteous Professional

Pros

Phenomenal tech supportUser friendly softwareAlways upgrading software

Cons

Need an app for the phone Would like more patient forms

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

Better software EHR record keepingTech support

Better tech support Friendly & helpful staffBetter software
David

Excellent software.

Reviewed on 2023/12/26

Pros

Excellent customer service. They're constantly adding features. Reasonable priced for all that it does (notes, claims, payments, scheduling, etc.)

Cons

Nothing to dislike. They've been incredibly helpful and have wonderful technical support.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

TherapyNotes has better pricing (which hasn't changed in years!), amazing support, and all the features I need in a small private practice.
Barry
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Initial impression

Reviewed on 2021/05/28

Overall, very positive experience. Although it proved to be frustrating in the early stages, I realize that I’ve been able to upload a practice of about 30 patients within a month, and get more comfortable with the system.

Pros

I appreciate the cues promoting more detailed and specific treatment planning. I also really like the to do list, accessible from the main page, as well as in each client record. I have found the phone support to be excellent although at times, the wait to speak to a support person can be long.
The main reason I continued with therapy notes was the opportunity to use their card services, which appears to have the lowest fees of the more common credit card service providers.

Cons

I would like to be able to more easily customize the reporting aspects of the clinical note and treatment plan. And the billing component has been rather awkward to use.

I was, however, dismayed that my application to enroll in credit card services was denied, due to lacking proof of an office lease. I am primarily doing virtual care and so I lease hourly when I need to see a client in person. I am hopeful that the client services support person has found a solution and I should be accepted for credit card services within a couple of days.

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

I had retired from Kaiser Permanente after 22 years, and epic had been the EMR for the past approximately 16 years

EpicCare

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

To be honest, if I do not get credit card services, I will likely at least trial simple practice, as it is being used by one of the agencies for whom I do some contract work
Jennifer
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

TherapyNotes knocks it our of the park!

Reviewed on 2021/12/29

Overall, TherapyNotes is exceptional! Customer Service is outstanding in resolving issues quickly, and over the years the representatives I've spoken with have all been kind and patient. TherapyNotes is user friendly....easy to learn and easy to train new staff. This is a must!

Pros

Many features of TherapyNotes are so helpful and effecient. The scheduling is easy and the software is very user friendly.

Cons

The billing is always a nightmare no matter which software is used. However, I would like TherapyNotes to find a more user friendly way to bill multiple insurances and a better way to be able to easily see which has been billed and what has been paid. Currently when entering new information such as insurance ID, addresses, phone numbers, payments,....once a new one is entered the old information goes away.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the great review. We are rolling out a feature that maintains historic insurance information. It will be enabled for all accounts soon. See our blog for more info.

Sarah

Excellent system for therapists

Reviewed on 2023/05/24

Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

Excellent experience with Therapy Notes. I highly recommend it.

Pros

I'm not tech savvy and neither are many of my clients. Therapy Notes is very user friendly on both ends and I hear positive reviews from my clients. I also appreciate that the intake forms and progress notes are efficient and can be poulated with past notes. The customer service is excellent. The wait time is minimal, the team member is always helpful and professional, and so far every question that I've had has been answered quickly. I don't accept insurance but issuing a superbill only takes a few clicks. I haven't tried any other programs but I recommend Therapy Notes all the time.

Cons

I wish that Therapy Notes had an app for myself and my clients. A number of my clients use their phones for our sessions and having an app would make it easier on their end and it would be easier for me when I'm out of my office.

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

It was more reasonably priced and the credit card fees were lower. SimplePractice included a free website trial but I found that it was basic and not worth the extra money. I also just found the Therapy Notes platform more intuitive.
Kathleen

Excellent Customer Service

Reviewed on 2023/06/21

It's really been a good experience working with TherapyNotes. Hands down, it has the best support team. It has been very frustrating that the escribe department rarely answers their phone, and are only available 8 to 5p. The regular support teams stays with it until the problem is resolved.

Pros

Their support team is AMAZING! Once it is set up, it is easy to use. The templets are well developed and easy to use.

Cons

We kept getting contrary answers depending on the support person. The 2FA was a nightmare for reasons we have no answers to. We still can't get it installed on all our devices. I'm dreading a new code. I'm expecting it will not work.

Tebra

Cost, ease of use

Practice Fusion

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

What we thought was cost, but with all the add on charges, Therapy Notes might even be more costly.
Jinnifer

Grateful for this product

Reviewed on 2021/03/12

TherapyNotes has been a win/win/win move!

TherapyNotes has been a win/win/win move!

Pros

I changed to this software mostly because they had an actual number you could call for tech support. I am a therapist and I have little time between clients, am not a tech savvy person, and have lots to think about, so it was very difficult to ask a question by chat and wait 2 or 3 days for an answer that might or might not apply. Also the software we were using kept upping the cost and this was more supportive plus less expensive. After I began the free trial, I found the note set-up was more helpful and it was easier to complete my notes in each session without taking away from the session. This saved me about 2-3 hours a day and an releaved a tremendous amount of stress. A new feature of this software is accountability and it will not let you submit a claim until your notes are complete. This has been helpful with reminders and a to-do list to keep me on track. My assistant loves the ease of billing!

Cons

Payor set up was a little challenging. We needed more explanation.

Reasons for Choosing TherapyNotes, LLC

Lack of support that met our needs

TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

The telephone number that provided a person that could help with unusual issues, at that moment.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for your kind words!

Tammi

OUTSTANDING SOFTWARE AND FRIENDLY STAFF

Reviewed on 2021/04/13

We have been in business since 2011. We started with Therapy Notes and as we grew we changed and went to another software, Big Mistake, we returned to Therapy Notes. We continued to grow and had our billing service contracted out, we had to change software to accommodate the billing company. Another BIG Mistake, not on the billing company just on software, we released the company and returned to Therapy Notes, we will not be moving again......We are pleased with therapy notes and the billing.

Pros

Billing is so easy and it gives you billing at your finger tips, it is user friendly and the staff is awesome on assisting if you are not sure how to utilize all the features.

Cons

the billing notes and rejection of claims, are a bit unfriendly. It is hard for me to keep up with who has not paid.

On the initial assessment when audit, it lacks the auditors need. We are in NC and the initial assessment require different things than on the psychotherapy intake note.

Monique

So Grateful for TherapyNotes

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

I feel so supported by their customer care team! They are almost always available and help me with difficult questions. But the software itself is so intuitive you could figure most features out on your own...and trust me, I am not that great at technology.

Pros

The software is incredibly intuitive! The documentation options are current and has everything I need. The customer service is second to none! I am doing my own billing after never having billed on my own before, saving me $1,000's of dollars per year! I can sync my calendar with my personal calendar. The price is perfect for me!

Cons

I have not yet found any features that I do not like, other than wishing I could add my own "to do" items on my calendar. Maybe I can, and I just haven't discovered how to yet.

Nicole

TherapyNotes 2021

Reviewed on 2021/02/08

TherapyNotes is an effective EMR solution for my daily operations as a private practice owner and clinician.

Pros

Fillable content for therapy intakes, progress notes, treatment plans, etc and it makes charting completion a breeze! I also LOVE the calendar schedule and have it on my phone.

Cons

It would be great if intake forms were fillable for clients. I have to pay a separate fee with Adobe in order for clients to be able to complete forms such as HIPAA, intake, office policies. There is also no app.

SimplePractice and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

I had already been using TherapyNotes for a few years, and there were no uploaded templates in SimplePractice. Switching over to Simple Practice would be time consuming and burdensome. In regards to TheraNest, it was too expensive.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the awesome review. We are working on more features for the portal. I think you'll be very pleased!

Beyond Outstanding!

Reviewed on 2019/09/02

A+++++

A+++++
EXCEPTIONAL, FAST AND ACCOMMODATING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I FEEL IS A TRUE TEAM WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AS A PROFESSIONAL (AND HUMAN BEING) AND THEY ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IF A HARDSHIP ARISES AND WILL HONOR THAT EACH TIME BY HELPING ME OR ANYONE ELSE (as long as it doesn't become a continuous habit). They're truly amazing. I LOVE this company!

Pros

Therapy Notes (as an organization) provides optimal, timely, friendly & solution-focused customer service for any need I've called about. They are EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING if you experience a Hardship of Financial setback (I was diagnosed with Lupus) and will do ALL it takes to accommodating your needs to help get you back on track.

Their software interace is extremey user-friendly (setting up your initial account, inputting new client information, scheduling (including a partient portal which assists clients in schedule their own appointment REQUESTS, automated email appt reminders, exceptional clinical documentation, SIMPLE billing practices to submit claims and receive ERA's (with one-click "posting" to various client accounts who are included on the same return ERA.)

Payment processing has Several options (my favorite is "Submitted Payment through an External Account/Debit) because most of my client prefer quick POS payment processing for matters such as paying their per session Co-Pays.

ETHICAL: Providers are blocked from submitted claims for processing until the corresponding clinical note has been signed. No way around this. Therefore, IF a provider wants reimbursement for services provided, they MUST be compliant and have signed and submitted their clinical documentation.

Providers are able to change the settings of the program....but Not that ONE requirement for liability purposes of course.

Seriously, Beyond Outstanding!

Cons

I'd say the ONE thing that makes it Exceptional::: LOL:::: The program forces providers to complete their clinical documentation within 24-48 hours. Unless you do so, the system blocks your ability to "bill" (and get paid!!) Ugh (but it's a good thing!)

I wish they'd develop an APP. I've been asking them for almost 4 years, yet they don't have one? Despite making several other changes to their system (i.e. blogging). They're such an advanced, in-tune, intelligent team of "younger" professionals, it's actually a bit mind-blowing for me that there hasn't been an APP created to support their "mobile consumers".... I feel they could POTENTIALLY be losing lots of business potential by neglecting to make this a priority (knowing that most of their main competitors do function via Apps and their lack of developing one decreases their "attractiveness" over to a company who uses an APP, DESPITE that TN is Superior in every other way!

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you Katie for the A+++++ review! Yes we do require notes before you can submit claims, but to be clear there is no "24-48 hour" requirement. You can do your notes whenever you want, as long as you do it before you bill.

We haven't prioritized an app because we have so much else we want to accomplish. Plus, you CAN use TherapyNotes on your mobile device in your web browser, and you can push your appointments to your smart phone's mobile calendar. Please check the knowledgebase for instructions on how to do that.

Thanks again! :)

Jennifer

My Love/Hate Relationship with This Software

Reviewed on 2020/05/17

As a therapist, sometimes I feel like being with TN is akin to staying in a bad relationship. They don't actually promise anything but I keep staying because I keep hoping/believing they're going to come through one day and offer these features (i.e. fillable client intake forms that transfer the data into my intake note, a mobile app, and a two-way calendar). TN is also charging the same amount of money or in some cases more money as other EHRs that do offer these simplistic features. One good thing is that they did lower the price by $10 per month for solo practices, but I am already paying $79 per month for myself and one intern. That price will increase by $20 per month for every intern I supervise, and I currently have ten prospective interns waiting in the wings. You do the math.

Pros

The good: First, TherapyNotes has outstanding customer service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and able to troubleshoot issues within minutes after I've wrestled for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Secondly, ease of billing. I have been with this service since 2015 and I've tried about four other EHR products, but I keep coming back to TN because of the ease of billing. All you have to do is input the client's insurance information and once you complete a note, you just press a button and the claim is sent out. With other EHRs, I still had to fill out my own claim forms, which I didn't know how to do. Because TN makes it so simple, I have decided to stay with them. Getting paid is pretty important, so I suppose this would be the single greatest value for me as far as this software is concerned.

Cons

The bad: They consistently refuse to provide the simplest of features requested by their users. I am intentionally using the word "refuse" because it is clearly a choice made by TN. I asked TN in September 2016 if they would EVER implement an electronic intake form. TN told me they were "working on it" and gave me an estimate of December 2016. It actually didn't happen until several months later, and when they finally revealed it, it was so disappointing. All they did was give us the ability to upload a form to the portal so a patient could download it, fill it out, and then upload it back. This means I still have to go through the time consuming task of manually typing everything the client wrote into the intake form on my end. When TN released this feature, they were so excited, as if it were the most amazing feature they've ever rolled out, completely oblivious to the fact that this "feature" is not much different from me emailing my intake form to a client. Apparently TN thinks it's still 2003. Several users left comments on the announcement post telling TN this is NOT what we were waiting for. As of May 2020, we are still waiting.
TN also doesn't have a mobile app, while most other EHRs do. As someone else stated, there is no two-way calendar integration. I'd also like to see a way for me to document supervision meetings with my interns. Right now I have to create a separate client account for each of my interns to keep track of supervision meetings.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We have a team of full-time developers working on TherapyNotes, and we are adding new features and improvements as quickly as we can, and the portal has been of significant priority. In addition to the Patient Information Form, we recently released the Patient Contact Form, and more forms and portal features are in development now. It is certainly not a matter of us refusing to add features, it's just a matter of getting to everything we want to accomplish.

Beza

Overall Experience with TherapyNotes

Reviewed on 2021/02/09

I have also been impressed with the quality of the customer service with the support staff agent. The agent that assisted me one evening in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt in resolving my issues that had stalled my work previously. Much appreciated and will highly recommend!

Pros

TherapyNotes was relatively easy to use after practicing some changes when crossing over from a different EHR (Theranest). After a month of practice, I found the documentation was relatively easy for daily progress notes and the psychosocial intake components.

I particularly liked the intake section where it divides the areas of psychosocial with the specific questioner. Another plus is scheduling ease; TherapyNotes allows me to schedule my client on a monthly basis on a specific day rather than requiring manual entry from my previous EHR system. It also provides me with the option of system reminders via email and or text message depending on the client's preference.

Lastly, from an audit standpoint, it appears TherapyNotes do not allow preliminary license holders such as LGPC, LGSW, etc.. from entering individual notes on new clients without the clinical supervisor approving/signing off on the treatment plan first. Also, TherapyNotes requires a clinician to document a treatment plan on the second visit following the initial intake prior to clearing the clinician from entering a progress note. I have also been informed billing insurance providers can only transpire after all entered notes for the service date has been signed off. The above-mentioned requirements from Therapynotes do quality control for audit and ethical purposes for practice holders.

Cons

The one thing I do find problematic with Therapynotes is the treatment plan section. The document allows the clinical to enter the approximate length of treatment however it does not allow for a clinical to set a review date (of 30, 60, or 90 days). This technically means Therappnotes does not generate a reminder for a clinical to review a treatment plan and resolve, complete, and or change with a selected review date in mind. That has been a rather frustrating experience and can possibly lead to audit issues.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the glowing review! Actually, you can set the treatment plan review reminders! Visit The To-Do List Settings page. The default is 90 days, but you can adjust this value for your needs. Enjoy!

George
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

Excellent value and customer service

Reviewed on 2021/04/14

All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the software and believe that the issues mentioned will eventually also be ironed out.

Pros

This software is excellently priced for what you get, and they are constantly adding new features. The more I use it, the more I replace other platforms and my practice becomes more integrated. Additionally, their customer service professionals have never failed to answer my questions efficiently, professionally, and honestly (in the cases when a requested feature is not available).

Cons

While most of the software is intuitive and simple, as with all software there is a learning curve for some of the more intermediate and advanced features. There are aspects of the software that I wish were more customizable (specifically intake documentation). Their telehealth interface is fairly new and seems to take more bandwidth than other platforms, sometimes resulting in grainy pictures or dropped calls if both parties have a less than strong internet service. Lastly, a practice-wide email function would be helpful, especially in recent times when messaging about safety protocols have been so dynamic.

Google Workspace and TheraNest

Reasons for Switching to TherapyNotes, LLC

Cost, simplicity, all-in-one functionality.
Shawn

A great therapy office addition

Reviewed on 2012/10/24

Overall I am very happy with the system and recommend it for practices of all sizes. The pros out weight the cons. Most of the negatives I have found are potential future features. There is already a plan to integrate appointment reminders to clients, which will be a great time saver. I have found updates to the system to occur very quickly and good follow through on promised features. They owners are definitely motivated to keep customers happy when able.

Pros

Notes are easy to enter for a busy practice. I love the features of uploading old paper charts for storage (other programs don't allow this). The feature of customizing procedure codes and interventions are a great option. The system is extremely easy to use. The to do list section is great for seeing notes that you may have forgotten to write, to notify you when a treatment plan is due, and to remind you to discharge clients who are no longer active. This is been extremely helpful to keep charts current. The ability to log in from other computers helps for accessing client information in a crisis without needing to go to the office. When I get requests for charts, I can easily download notes to fax or email without problems. The feature of generating client statements helps save a lot of time.

Cons

Being a small practice, I don't have funds for purchasing billing services in addition to the system, so I was disappointed in the billing fee being per submission rather than a flat rate. If a flat rate was offered for billing integration this might be resolved for smaller offices. It would also be helpful to generate customizable letters to clients for reoccuring situations such as discharge notice and missed appointments. There is also no way to generate client numbers within the system, so I currently have to keep a seperate excell document to generate client numbers (i.e. automatically assigning numbers when entering a new client). I also would like to have a billing documents section to scan copies of EOB statements that is seperate from the clinical chart. Current there is not way to integrate credit card processing within the system, but is a possible future feature.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thanks for the great feedback. Yes, future planned futures will definitely assist with some of the items you mentioned and you are right that appointment reminders are coming very soon! (FYI, I'm typing this on 10/24/12. If you are from the future, we may already have this feature. Check the web site to find out!)

Melissa

Simple, Easy, Affordable

Reviewed on 2024/02/18

My overall experience has been amazing. I feel very competent in using this platform. When I make a mistake, I am able to reach out to customer service and get a response within a few hours, or faster!

Pros

Coming from community mental health, where EPIC was our EHR, getting to use Therapy Notes when I moved into private practice was a god send! I love that it's so simple and easy to use. I am not good navigating technology so this was PERFECT for me. I had done a trial with Simple Practice prior, but there was just too much going on for me, and it left me very overwhelmed.
Therapy Notes also has THE BEST customer service. They are available 24/7 and they provide VERY quick responses. Their responses are not scripts, they personalize each responses (if you contact via email), and their customer service reps are very knowledgeable and actually know and understand their software! Their help is actually helpful!

Cons

I can't find a single thing that I don't like about Therapy Notes! Maybe having more color options for the calendar. Lol.

Angie

Stop torturing yourself

Reviewed on 2021/12/29

Overall I am very pleased. I have always been treated very well by your tech support as well as having the security of knowing that your group is on top of things. I never feel like I am missing something or am in the dark.

Pros

Therapy notes have been over the past 5 years amazing for us. I have used several EHRs This is by far the best for our needs. We are a small to mid-level group practice and have been able to have it grow with us as well as feeling secure that they are always on top of things and I can always ask for help.
By the way, you get REAL help. You can ask anything and they will give you an informed answer with additional information as well direct ways to access whatever it is that you need.

Cons

PLEASE my only request is to have the ability to have more than one person on a telehealth appointment in your system. Currently, we have to keep another platform just so we can have the ability to have others join the session. This complicates family sessions as well as removes the ability for co-counseling or auditing sessions remotely. This is important for us as we are a teaching office.

Response from TherapyNotes, LLC

Thank you for the great review. Multi-participant telehealth sessions is in development and coming along nicely!