Breeze ChMS Reviews

Breeze ChMS

Cloud-based church management software

5/5 (271 reviews)
Chris L.

Breeze CHMS lives up to it's name.

Reviewed on 2019/10/16

Breeze has been incredible. I recoommend them all the time. They provide an incredible service for a great rate. We were paying more for less before moving to Breeze. Every aspect has been an improvement. The few times we've had a concern, we had a solution within minutes.

Pros

This software is extremely user-friendly. I make the lame joke each time, that it's a breeze when training someone new. It was extremely important for our needs that we find software our volunteers could use with ease. Breeze through its website and mobile app have made our lives much simpler. It's easy to use and train others on how to use. Add in the built-in text and email communication PLUS forms that easily integrate into our website, it's incredible. We've been extremely happy with our decision as a church and love seeing the new updates that continue to come out. It's great knowing that a company is always trying to improve the user experience, listening to its customers, and providing updates, often.

Cons

The only con I have is that I would like to be able to schedule an email or text at a specific time rather than just 'on the hour'. It is small, but it would be great to have that flexibility.

Julie M.

Best Tech Support

Reviewed on 2019/09/14

We use the database to track our church membership, and it's great. We use a separate Visitor Management System and would like to integrate both into Breeze, but the additional charge is holding us back. So far, though, everything that we DO use Breeze for is seamless. We love Breeze and would use more of their functions if the cost weren't so high. Excellent tech support!

Pros

Breeze is so intuitive that I rarely need help, but when I do, their tech support team is not only incredibly knoweldgeable, but they are also so friendly and easy to work with. They always follow-up their phone calls with an email containing additional information that might help with whatever the problem is. There hasn't been a single time that the tech support team has disappointed us! :)

Cons

I wish it had more colors on the interface. I think the blue and gray is rather boring.

Gay B.

Member/Customer Data Management : Affordable, Efficient, Effective, Easy to Learn & Use

Reviewed on 2019/05/05

We continue to have a very positive experience. We are completely satisfied. We are excited about some of the new features which are in beta testing right now. We have referred several churches/non-profits to Breeze and we have purchased a second account to use with a county-wide service organization we are a part of.

Pros

Breeze ChMS is affordable. Designed for churches, it would also be appropriate for non-profits & small businesses. Keep individual profiles with plenty of options to customize. Email, text, export date, create electronic forms, electronic check-in, receive payments/contributions, and so much more all in one place.

The data transfer from our old system into Breeze was amazingly straight forward, almost easy.

The learning curve was minimal for anyone who is familiar with doing things online. Like the data transfer, training is also straight forward; bite sized videos & links to related articles make it very easy to grasp and apply. This is my third experience transferring to a cloud based church management system and I can say, with confidence, the customer service team and their online help center are the best in the business.

Cons

All the pros far outweigh the four cons for us; the text feature is outgoing only, the web link is pretty long (yourorgname.breezechms.com), photo files are not exportable except in directory form, and there is on one option for paying them - once monthly.

Colin C.

Breeze lives up to its name!

Reviewed on 2018/12/04

I'm thrilled with Breeze.

Pros

The one thing that brings Breeze above other great products is their support team. It is the most responsive, helpful team of any product I've ever come across in any context. These guys are fantastic.

How I use Breeze: Breeze lets me communicate easily via text or email to various sub-groups of people using Tags. We use Breeze's automated reminder/RSVP system for our children's program which has saved me SO much time and hassle, and we're able to track attendance of our children's program. I send out a weekly newsletter through Breeze (which allows me to track readership). We receive money for events through the forms feature, and use Forms regularly for all kinds of things. I like that receiving registration payments through forms connects those same payers to their contact ID in the member database.

Cons

Two things I would love to offer to our people that Breeze can't do currently:

1) We are currently limited in our ability to let folks pick the roles they'd like for various event signups. I have to go to outside sites like SignupGenius for that, which is no longer linked to the database. A cross between SignupGenius and TakeThemAMeal would be fantastic and allow us to stay inside Breeze for all that communication.

2) Having a secure login for our folks is great, and it would be very helpful if we could upload some content to a common page for things like church bylaws, mission statement, Children's program policies, etc. Currently there's no direct way to upload content to the database or to show your own custom "home" page when users log in. Even that would be helpful because I could put links to PDF files without asking Breeze to host more stuff.

Matthew D.

Database gamechanger for minsitry. Hard to believe so many features are packed into one tool.

Reviewed on 2018/09/25

This tools was a game-changer in our communication. We are able to hold all the data we need, and then communicate to only the specific people we need for each communication by filtering people. I can't believe how helpful this tool has been!

Pros

*Allows texting to people right from the database, so you can send a mail-merge style text to any tag, group, or filtered option.
*Allows online payments/donations at a low credit card processing rate.
*Allows the ability to organize volunteers to RSVP for events by email or event text. Makes volunteer management super easy.
*Allows data to be collected by forms. I can create an form questions I want/need. Very handy!
*Allows as many profile fields I need and I can create any type of question.
*Connects to Mailchimp with sync, so our list are no longer mis-matched.
*Allows endless amounts of data tagging. So we can add any piece of information to any contact.
*Tons of user level options allows different levels of visibility and edit-ability. There is even a directory option so it can be set up so each contact can log-in and see certain profile fields.
*Online check-in is helpful for attendance tracking.

Cons

*Someone needs to know a little about database structures to set-it up. (You don't need to know programming, but comfortable in how data moves and functions in databases).
*The form data is not saved as an unalterable .pdf, so it is hard to use the form feature as an online legal document since the data is alterable after being submitted. I would love to use forms as a permission form, but since that requires a legal electronic signature, our legal advisor says we can use it for that since it doesn't covert the data to a permanent/ unalterable .pdf. So we have to use another tool for online legal documents that doesn't sync with Breeze.
*There is a feature to group people by family, but there isn't a "Family" sub-category of contacts in the database. So what would be nice is if a "Family" could hold the common info for the family such as household address, phone number, etc, rather than each contact having that information repeated. There are some things a family has in common, such as an address.

Chad W.

The Best Church Software God Has Given to Humanity

Reviewed on 2016/08/11

It is inevitably a common experience in the trenches of a database that the frustrated user thinks of an improvement to the program. This has happened only a few times with me while using Breeze, and on virtually EVERY occasion they have come up with a real solution to my "problem" as the next update. Now it's a joke on our staff; when someone says, "I wish Breeze could do [xyz]," someone will say, just wait a few weeks and they'll come out with an update. And it's happened for all the 9 months we've been using the product.

Breeze is amazing. Most of the time you use an effective product and you simply enjoy the fact that it works. Sometimes your experience with it is so positive that you become an advocate for the company; that's where I'm at. Breeze has helped our church in so many ways that I am grateful and indebted to them! If I met someone who worked at Breeze I would hug them.

Pros

It is a BREEZE to learn and use, and volunteers adapt well to it. It is extremely inexpensive for what you get with the program. It has tons of features. I could go into all the features, but for the sake of time, they're ALL genuinely helpful and efficient. It is tailored for specifically for churches, but I would think all kinds of organizations would benefit greatly from it.

As an unexpected bonus, their blog is extremely helpful as well! I tend to devalue most blogs that have 3 trite or self-evident ways to this or that, but every post that has caught my eye has been truly wise, biblical, insightful, and practical. I go back and refer to them as a resource; they're that helpful.

Cons

The only "cons" I've experienced have been small inefficiencies along the way, but they have virtually ALL been fixed days or weeks after I discovered them. (For example: I wish that recipients of a mass text could subscribe/unsubscribe/reply, but my hunch is that they're working on that and that there's some limitation w/ phone companies or something.)

Blair P.

Overall a great investment

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/09/19

Overall I have found Breeze ChMS to be a valuable resource for our church and well worth the monthly fee. I would highly recommend trying it if you are at all curious. The support is very good, which helps with the learning curve.

Pros

It's great for tracking attendance, kids min sign in and sign out. It functions as a church directory for us, but is a little clunky for that. Once set up this software service works really well for a small to medium sized church. We haven't used the giving section of the service, but it looks really solid. Overall this is a really good solution for a church that wants to track attendance, giving and some communication aspects.

Cons

It was a bit of work to get set up and understand, but their customer support is excellent and they are very willing to help you. I have found it difficult to access the data I want at times, such as clarifying who was at what events/gatherings. It's not a straightforward or simple process to access information, such as who was at a certain event, and takes several steps and even then isn't clear if it's the actual information I'm looking for. In other words, it's not always user friendly.

Cindy C.

Great product and excellent customer service - WIN!

Reviewed on 2019/07/18

We are able to track our members and visitors with ease. The calendar feature allows us to track attendance, volunteers, and works well with our website, and other media. The online giving has made data entry so much easier! I highly recommend this product. I worked with another company for over 10 years, and thought they were the best. Breeze changed my mind. They by far have been the best solution for our church software needs.

Pros

The software is easy to use for both staff, and church members. It has features that allow us to work with other software programs we already use. The online giving portion is my favorite! It was an easy transition from our old church software and from our online giving software. The support team has helped me figure out creative ways to use the software, and they always respond quickly to my requests.

Cons

I wish it had church financials built in.

David W.

Not only for churches, but non-profits too!

Reviewed on 2019/09/11

We have loved Breeze. Our users love it. I've recommended a handful of other churches and nonprofit organizations to try out Breeze, and the ones who went with Breeze have all loved it.

Pros

Tagging architecture - allows you to organize ALL of your data so quickly and intuitively. I think this is hands down the BEST feature of Breeze. I've demo'd several other competitors, and I think Breeze does this the best. They also do tons of other things (online forms, payment integration, Mailchimp integration, webhooks, calendar events, etc.). Breeze was a game-changer for our organization. We researched several big CRMs, and even though Breeze is much cheaper, it served our needs MUCH better.

Cons

I think the email editor could be improved. We use it daily, and it gets the job done, but for rich-text emailing, should be better.

Trinette B.

Breeze makes it a breeze

Reviewed on 2018/10/28

Our overall experience has been awesome! Not only are we getting a financial software that has mobility but we are getting a place to keep information about our congregation as well as Events. We can't wait to start using Online contributions so that our loved ones that live away will be able to easily contribute to the church they grew up in. Looking forward to what's next. Keep it coming!

Pros

The thing i like the most about Breeze is the mobility and flexibility of it. I can use it from a browser at work or at church, my cellphone or an ipad and I love that. I used to be tied to one laptop at my home. Breeze makes it easier to do my job! Another great thing I was able to do.....i mistakenly entered our general offering into a fund called general fund (for the entire year mind you). With the click of a button, i could transfer all of those transactions into the correct fund. Awesome time saver! The information that you can track on the people is pretty awesome too. We never had any information in our financial program other than names and households - so with Breeze - we are able to start utilizing some of the tools and becoming more efficient and we Thank you!! And your support has been amazing! I work in computer support at the server level in my everyday job - so i work with vendor software support often and it's a pleasure to call you when i need assistance! Keep doing what you do! We are a very small church but really enjoy using Breeze. We haven't started using the online contributions yet....and are just starting to use the Events and we are loving it so far! Keep up the great work! Thanks for providing us such an awesome tool! God Bless!

Cons

If I had to choose one thing - it might be the dashboard could use smaller icons and more links.
But.....there really isn't anything so far.

Nathan M.

Breeze Church Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/15

Our overall experience with Breeze has been excellent. We use Breeze to keep records on everyone at hour church, we use custom fields for each record, we use tags to to manage our small groups, we use the check-in system for secure check-in in our children's areas. we use Breeze for outgoing communication (email/text), we use Breeze for online giving, and we use Breeze to house our primary church calendar. Our various ministries use Breeze forms for on-line sign-ups and payments for events.

Pros

Breeze is amazingly simple to use and all of our employees were able to start using this system quickly. The best thing about this software is that it now allows our church to focus directly on business processes and the best ways of doing things rather than to get distracted just find to work our way through the technology.

Cons

The two things that have been most difficult are:

(1) Breeze has no modules included for doing General Ledger - so we have to balance donations coming into Breeze against the general ledger.

(2) Breeze is so easy to access by everyone involved that I often worried at first about people accidentally being given too much access. We learned early on that it is imperative that you setup a workable framework that establishes what information is available to each employee / member etc.... and then stick to this. Our church is larger and we have only 2 people who are able to change user permissions and we make it top priority to make sure members only see what we want them to see, edit what we want them to edit, etc. Same with employees.

Timothy C.

I love Breeze!

Reviewed on 2019/08/23

This is the first church management my new church has adopted. So we started from scratch. It has worked really well.
Breeze works simply and easily to manage a small database, organise teams, organise events, send out communications. These are the nuts and bolts I need it to do - and it does them brilliantly. I don't need a complex system that tries to do too much in a rigid way, so that only a trained experts can master it.
I have found the software simpler, more intuitive to use, cheaper and more useful than Elvanto (now Tithely) and Church Community Builder - both of which I used in my old job.

Pros

Its very intuitive to use. It does exactly what I need it to do, simply. It's a breeze....truly.
The volunteer invitation/RSVP/reminder system (via text or email) is SO good, and very simple to use. Massive timesaver.
The texting system just works - so simple (no need to have an SMS account with a third party), and they are very inexpensive to use - even when sending out bulk texts.
Its very good value.
For a lone pastor, running a smallish church, who is not an IT expert - this system has been a total blessing.
It does not have a name that suggests its main aim is to make people give money to the church (like Tithely).

Cons

I really can't think of anything I don't like about it!

Ellen G.

Breeze is the answer to opening communication with our membership and staff, and so much more!

Reviewed on 2018/09/26

Breeze has opened the communication highway for our congregation and staff, with very little training. Breeze Help response and quality is available for all users and answers most of their questions without having to contact me (Data Coordinator).

Because members can update their own records and search easily for other members - and map their locations, send emails and text right from Breeze, they love it and our data is more real-time accurate.

Our ministries are stronger, because they can trust the data in Breeze, which is easily accessed anywhere, anytime.

Pros

Breeze is very easy. Very little training is needed for staff. Members are currently using it for communication with each other and registering for calendar events easily. They will be continue to use more of Breeze's capabilities.
Breeze continues to update the software automatically, for free with no down time.
Help documentation is extremely helpful, many times with short videos, which are so helpful!
Help documents are easy to email to users if needed. They really like this.
Documentation is continually updated with new features.

About 1/2 our congregation of 300 are using Breeze. Very few of these have had questions about usage. It is USER FRIENDLY.

Cons

I know Breeze is constantly working on user wishes. My major wish would be an easy way to visualize security Roles for comparison, updating and accuracy.

Mindy D.

It's a Breeze!

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Breeze seemed to good to be true. But let me tell you it is one of the best decision we've made. The sales people/technicians are so easy to work with and are extremely helpful. Transferring our data from our previous software to Breeze was done so easily and quickly and everything transferred without issues. The multiple calendars are so helpful. The registrations are easy to set up and are very user friendly. Setting up giving was a Breeze. I can not say enough about this software platform. I'm so glad we made the switch.

Pros

I like how easy the software is to use. Everything makes sense and is very user friendly. If I do have a question that I need to reach out to a technician, I usually get a response very quickly.

Cons

Seriously, so far I have not found anything I dislike.

Tyler C.

It really is a Breeze

Reviewed on 2019/06/06

Breeze ChMS has allowed us to get out of the stone age when it comes to our membership database. It may seem simple, but the fact that Breeze provides so many modern toolsets in very user friendly ways, makes our life so much easier. It really is a Breeze to use. Our staff and volunteers are excited to use the software when previously the tasks of membership management or contribution tracking, etc. were dreadfully tedious.

Pros

Breeze is super easy to use. There's a wide breadth of features and functionality, but they are all presented in very intuitive and user-friendly ways. They've really thought about the user (both church staff and congregation members) in designing the software.

Cons

The software has a lot of features, but there are some areas for improvement or expansion. Specifically, around volunteer management.

Beth H.

Breeze just works

Reviewed on 2019/01/09

I'd have to say it's been great. No question has gone unanswered, and although they haven't always been able to give me what I want right then and there, they always hear me and always try to help give me a me workaround for any functionality I'm looking for that they haven't yet developed. I've also seen some updates come out that have given me the functionality I'd previously asked for, so I know they are taking note of my observations and acting on them when they can.

Pros

It's really functional - a lot of my data entry has been automated, which is really nice. It's pretty easy to use for me (I'm not a techy person - although I have plenty of computer experience, it just doesn't come naturally to me). They are right on the ball when I need help, and they are always enhancing and updating and adding to the program's functionality.

Cons

There are a couple of processes I use often that I feel could be streamlined. It would be hard for me to clearly explain them here, but one is in regard to generating the contribution statements, and the other has to do with having to click "save" several different times while entering a new person into the database - I think it should save automatically as I enter the data rather than having to remember to scroll back up to the top of a section and save it before moving on to the next section as I'm entering their data.

Andy F.

Great church software

Used Weekly for 1+ year
Reviewed on 2019/07/05

Breeze is a great church software and I highly recommend it. As a goal of going as paperless as possible, Breeze has helped us greatly. The software is easy to learn and use, if you have questions the customer support is fast and very helpful. We use Breeze to keep track of visitors, record attendance, sign-ups for activities, record contributions, schedule workers, etc. The only negative is I wish the email reminders for workers had a different format, maybe a calendar view but it still works great as is. Overall I highly recommend Breeze.

Pros

Unlimited people storage
Low cost
Great forms
Easy to record attendance

Cons

Worker schedule email reminders need a calendar view or better format

Maria H.

Great product at a great price and you just can't beat their customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/01/24

Price is great. Easy to use and manipulate the data. Support can't be beat. It is an all-around great product.

Pros

Breeze is so very easy to learn and use. One is up and running quickly. Our members just love the phone app and staff is thrilled with how easy it is to use and the reports we can get. Check-in is so much easier now - no more fighting with our prior program. Volunteer reminders are a snap and so helpful. Breeze is customizable for fields specific to individual churches and all the data is easily accessible. Plus, you can't beat their customer support if you do have a question - many times they send a quick video of how to do it using your own data! They are so patient and no question is a "dumb" question. They transferred our data over from our prior company and stuck with us when some data didn't come over. They worked with it until we got it all from the prior company - and at no charge. The price is great, too. I also really appreciate the newsy emails we receive with helpful hints about Breeze or ministry in general. Compared to other programs, it really is a Breeze. Love, love, love Breeze!

Cons

There are a couple of really minor things I wish we had that were in a prior program (such as a copy button to copy name and address to the clipboard to use in other programs), but that is sooo minor compared to what it offers.

Shawn M.

Simply Amazing

Reviewed on 2018/09/14

The ability to train volunteers in a short amount of time has been incredibly valuable. This time savings is hard to calculate, but certainly a felt win for our team. This company understands churches and our goals, and has created a tailor made product for them.

Pros

Breeze takes complicated database nomenclature and structure and presents it in a intuitive and easy to use platform. It is easy to train volunteers on, even "non-tech" individuals. The platform has grown continually in function and ease of use, and all without increasing the price. It blends well with other platforms, the api is available and we have used it in several ways to make our ministry much more efficiant. To name a few, our event sign up through our website, our book keeping through Quickbooks, and several others.

Cons

I have had no issues with the software. If there is something that is missing for you, start a conversation with the team and they will HEAR you! Our experience has been that when we bring up functions that we are looking for or a problem we are trying to solve, they have been extremely responsive.

Michael B.

Best Church Management Software Out There

Reviewed on 2019/03/05

1. We have an integrated calendar process that people at our church can automatically have specific types of events added to their calendar.

2. We have a clear & concise process for leaders to communicate with their teams through tags.

3. We everything seamlessly streamlined into one place for all things church management, including events, team communication & scheduling as well as financial contributions.

Pros

Simplicity [ease of use] without compromising functionality. This is proven over and over by the ability of all of our volunteer ministry leaders & coordinators to jump into the system and use it to schedule events & communicate with their teams through tags. Every time a new leader is trained on it, the learning curve is almost non-existent. It's not overly complicated, yet it is robust enough to do everything you'd want it to. I've never once thought, "Man, I wish I could do _________ with this."

Cons

Using the mobile app has some limitations, specifically with writing emails [in my experience anyway]. It's slightly glitchy and at difficult to go back and highlight sections of an email to make changes.

Mark M.

Breeze Makes DataBase Management FUN!

Reviewed on 2016/05/09

So we recently transferred from I'm just gonna say it PowerChurch (sorry guys you refuse to adapt to modern software engineering) and I was incredibly frustrated with its cumbersome arduous system I started researching databases. Breeze was constantly in the top 5 lists so we tried the Demo. WOW!!! From the very beginning I was blown away by how easy it was to understand and intuitive and simple it was to learn. The assumption I then made was well it must not be very powerful -- WRONG! Dead wrong in fact.
So let me say we are a small church 265 staff - 1 pastor, 1 PT secretary (I know we are looking to add another pastor). I am not a Computer tech guy, I'm a mac user - love the mac. Not an Apple snob just prefer simple intuitive reliable systems and software. Church is PC based and almost everyone in church are PC users.
We absolutely LOVE BREEZE. Honestly the hardest part about switching to Breeze for us has been adapting to a software system that is intuitive and is designed to anticipate our needs and our way of thinking. What I mean by that is BREEZE is user friendly and organized the way regular people think NOT the way an Engineer thinks; which was what our old system made us do. Learn it's software's logic and language in order to get what we wanted. BLEECHHK!
The beginning - IMPORT data from a .CSV file from old system and BAM! We were up and Running. Instantly, simple and easy to navigate interface. Searches are clean and easy to organize with a array of detailed filters.
Tutorials are easy to access and very helpful.
Customer support - Responsive and timely! - We had started in February and we were entering attendance through the events page. Unbeknownst to us we were creating individual events and so our attendance records were not connected. Therefore every Sunday we had 150 1st time attenders. EEK not good. Customer Support synched up our entire month of February overnight! HUGE CUDO'S!
Literally every time we use Breeze or we learn something new my secretary and I we laugh out loud because it is so Easy and Powerful.
Cons - I guess there are some. If you are a computer programer/engineer that thrives on arduous logic systems and secretly wish all software systems were like they were in the 90's #.exe - Then Yeah this system is not for you.
I could go on but I have a sermon to write, it is what the name claims to be A BREEZE! Get it - it'll make you smile every time you use it. #happypastor

Bruce H.

Intuitive Ease of Use, with Powerful Features & Functionality

Reviewed on 2019/03/22

We recently introduced the Breeze Church Management System at the Orland Park Church in January, 2019 after an extended period of orientation and testing by our migration team.
Our church membership is now staying connected in a new and simple way, either from a browser session or from the Breeze mobile app.
We're able to access an online church directory using the Breeze "People" module.
We're staying in touch with current church calendar activities using the Breeze "Events" module.
We're also enjoying ease of access to personal financial giving history using the Breeze My Profile "Giving" module.
Breeze offers much more than the features we have rolled out in Phase 1. We're looking forward to implementing additional Breeze functionality at Orland Park Church throughout 2019.
Access to important Orland Park Church membership information has never been easier.

Pros

"Ease of Use" tops the list of Pros. Our church members are easily staying connected to others and the exciting happenings at the Orland Park Church, either from a browser or from the Breeze mobile app.

Best Support Anywhere. The Support Team at Breeze is the best I've experienced. Each support team member has exceptional knowledge of the product, and also administers Breeze at their own church. Their ability to follow-up on tech support calls with helpful links, video's, and additional info is exceptional.

Cons

No Cons, We like everything that Breeze has to offer. An extremely well developed and well thought-out product.

Barry D.

Breeze...it does what it says on the tin! Don't wait...sign up now!!

Reviewed on 2017/02/01

We have been using Breeze for about four months and all I can say is WOW! I actually don't know how they offer what they do for the price they charge.

It really is a Breeze to use and if there is something you can't figure out for yourself a simple email or call to the support team and they will walk you through it....literally....as when I was having difficulty working out something with events and check-in, representative spent twenty minutes walking me through the actual process so that it was set up according to our specific needs and even showed me more shortcuts to make it easier.

Our previous CHMS provider would only provide phone support if we paid an extra fee on top of what was already fives times more than we pay for Breeze. Email support often took up to ten days to get a reply. Breeze is rarely more than 30 minutes to an hour.

Worried about exporting all your data...me too...I am not great with things like this...well don't worry because Breeze imported all of our people and financial data and in a fraction of the time it would have taken me to do it. Again...WOW!

We are a church of only 550 people and I have not found anything it cannot do up to now and what it does it does very simply. I keep thinking I will find something it cannot do or that is too complicated...but no, not yet!

I find there are some functional things I would personally change e.g. buttons in wrong place on screen that would be better located, but I know nothing about how these things are set up and they just may be something that is not actually possible - ultimately they are small things and probably just my own preference.

Simply put, if you are considering Breeze just do it! Breeze does what it says on the tin and is a pleasure and 'Breeze' to use.

Pros

Very easy to use and self-teach. Incredible price includes email and phone support - very quick response times. Super helpful staff.

Cons

Nothing really. Few functional things about button positions but very minor personal preferences.

Mike O.

BEST Customer Support and Versatile Application

Reviewed on 2019/02/14

While the software it great, if the greatest software isn't backed by superb customer service, knowledgable tech assistance and support that is reachable via phone... well then, the greatest software becomes worthless. With Breeze ChMS, I have found the software to be very user friendly and customizable, but even greater than that is the staff and support that is ready to assist via email (which I have not used much of) or by phone (oh yeah, this is how I have chosen to connect with them), and I have found them to be a pure joy to work with and receive knowledgable support.

Pros

The software is literally a breeze to use. On occasion I need to spend some time figuring out where they have chosen to place a function (locating which menu), but overall, their logic is sound and the software is simple to navigate. NOTE: While it is simple to use, because of the versatility and customization that you can do, it is a system that can do anything I need it to do.

Customer support (phone support and email) is absolutely out of this world. I have never sat on hold to initially talk with someone beyond 30 seconds, and they are no just helpful, but polite and honoring just as much as they are honorable.

I absolutely loved their assistance in migrating from a database they had never encounter. They exported and imported everything I needed and were great to work with. The migration was over 17,000 individuals.

Cons

I have discovered that I don't care so much for their email templates, but there too, breeze allows for the pasting in of source code from other sources. I'm using an email template source where I can customize my emails and then export the html code. Copy/Paste code into Breeze and then I have a great looking email to mass send.

Kim S.

Awesome Program!

Reviewed on 2019/03/04

Breeze helped us consolidate our communications and church database, and even did the data import for us! We are also looking into using Breeze for handling online contributions in order to eliminate a 3rd party merchant. Breeze has streamlined data management for us, and costs quite a bit less than the data software we were using before!

Pros

This is EXTREMELY intuitive - even older users like me are able to find our way around. And when we have a question, Breeze always has a demo video or article (or both!) for that. On the rare occasion that a question isn't already answered in an article or video, the customer support at Breeze has been TOP NOTCH. I can't say enough good about their support crew. They are knowledgeable, friendly, and really WANT to help! This is a rare jewel. And to top it off, the founder and others put out an excellent, insightful weekly blog post. These are short, to the point, and always a good read. Well done, Breeze family!

Cons

There are some features they are still working on, so it may not have all the bells and whistles yet. But they have great workarounds and again, customer service has been super to tell us how to get things done.