2 428 reviews

2 428 reviews
Victoria F.

Best Scope of Functionality for Price Out There

Reviewed on 2019/08/05

Pros

I love all that I can do with Simple Practice. I was looking for a service that can house my client documents for my in-person private practice, teletherapy practice, and coaching business all in one. It makes the onboarding/intake process for new clients so streamlined and easy. It's so nice to have one less thing to worry about as a new small business owner. Customer support has been excellent. It feels great knowing I'll have help if I need it for something so essential to my business.

Cons

Sometimes it's not that simple to use! But I think it speaks more to the breadth of options available than to the software itself. There's so much I could do with it, at times it is overwhelming.

Response from SimplePractice

Victoria, we appreciate your glowing review. Our goal is to support practices like yours so they can grow and thrive. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice as your all-in-one practice management platform. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Jill B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I have had on-going insurance enrollment and payer reports since I started with Simple...

Reviewed on 2017/11/12

It is simple with respect to face validity. You can navigate around pretty easily without making serious or irreversible mistakes that many of us fear with the technical aspects of EHRs.

Pros

It works relatively well if you have mostly direct pay clients or accept only a couple of insurances. It also works well if you have very few tech problems, your are pretty "techy" and industry knowledgeable to begin with, and you are ok with short answer email responses to any questions you might have.

Cons

There is no one to call. Even if you email asking for a phone call, they won't talk to you. Their customer support consists of sending you video and article links about how to do things. Or emailing you back and forth over the period of weeks or even months. However, if you have an actual, real-time problem, that cannot be fixed by watching a video, and requires someone to actually get on a phone and figure out what is going on- forget it. Your accounts will be hopelessly upside down, which is anything but simple! For example: insurance enrollments or payer reports that require immediate technical support, forget it. They will email you back and forth for months telling you that they submitted to have the problem fixed, as if that fixed your problem. Or they will answer you without addressing the whole problem. If you accept and/or bill multiple insurance companies, keep moving. Simple Practice is not the answer. It's too difficult to move your entire operation to another EHR once you have completely set up with Simple Practice and then you find out months later that there are no "simple" fixes when you have legitimate insurance problems.

Response from SimplePractice

Hi Jill - Thanks for taking the time to share your experience. I'm sorry to hear you feel like we're not here to help you! That's definitely not the case. While we aren't able to respond immediately to emails and don't currently have phone support, we do our best to get you a personalized response within a few hours. We also have several Live Online Classes to show customers the various features in the platform and how to use them. If you're interested in signing up for any of these, here is the link to do so: http://features.simplepractice.com/classes/

If there's something we haven't helped out with, please don't hesitate to send us a message here: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. I'll make sure we help you out. We appreciate your patience and candor, Jill!

Carolyn T.

Glad I made the switch:)

Reviewed on 2019/09/10

Pros

I'm a new Simple Practice user, but not new to using electronic health records for my private practice. I made the decision to switch to Simple Practice from my previous software to allow me to access my records from any device. I now have a virtual presence for the first time in my work, so having this type of access, in a HIPAA compliant format, is crucial. I love how user-friendly the software is and found I was able to migrate all the data from my previous software in a relatively short amount of time. My clients have provided positive feedback about getting automated appointment reminders, automated billing / payment options, and a dedicated client portal. I look forward to using the billing functionality in the near future.

Cons

I'm new to cloud-based software so I am concerned about all of my practice information existing in the cloud only. There was no clear information in the portal for how to go about backing up data to your own hard drive but I was able to contact support and learn the necessary steps to complete a backup through a Data Export function. Also, insurance companies who require electronic billing (such as Medicare) require an account ID to be assigned to the client record. Simple Practice software does not automatically do this (my other software did) and therefore the practitioner has to manually create a system and assign one and then attach it as sticky note in the client record.

Response from SimplePractice

Carolyn, we're glad you made the switch to SimplePractice too. Thanks for your comprehensive review - it's wonderful to see that you'd recommend SimplePractice to a colleague. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Carolyn V.

Great option for solo practice

Reviewed on 2019/08/27

Pros

I love that the software is intuitive, and I appreciate the tutorials, classes, and calls with SP reps as new practices are getting started.

Cons

Although I've used SP for years as an employee of a practice, I'm still learning the administrative end of things as a new solo practice. I can't really speak to specific dislikes yet since the software seems highly customizable.

Response from SimplePractice

Carolyn, thanks for your positive review. It's great to see that you were able to connect with our Success team for a smooth transition to SimplePractice. Welcome to our Community. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Ashleigh F.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

More options than my previous EMR.

Reviewed on 2019/01/29

I am saving time and money with Simple Practice so far from my previous EMR system, which of course is huge with you run your own practice - big or small. I also like their referral program, and step-by-step instruction on how to get started with Simple Practice.

Pros

I love the ability to create my own online forms for clients to fill out and sign so I'm not wasting paper and saving time. I also love that there is an app associated with the account for me to easily and securely message clients, create appointments, and look up information in their accounts. I also love that I can bill insurance, run credit cards and do pretty much everything I need to from this app/program.

Cons

When entering diagnoses, it does not let you create rule outs, or add specifiers to diagnoses. I'm hoping this is something that will change soon. Additionally, I understand an upgrade is being added so that parents who are divorced/separated can have their own access to the client (minor's) account without having to create a duplicate of the client or making more work for the therapist. Other minor things would be nice, such as being able to adding multiple session notes to one session without having to scan and upload it in; as well as customizing no-show fees, and being able to add pictures through the app that can be attached to individual sessions.

Response from SimplePractice

Ashleigh, thanks so much for your positive review. We're glad to hear that you appreciate SimplePractice's features for running Heal, Play, Love more effectively. You can always keep an eye on what's next for SimplePractice on our Product Roadmap here: https://support.simplepractice.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005264123-SimplePractice-Product-Roadmap

- Gillian from SimplePractice

Ellen G.

New to SimplePractice; Very pleased and would highly recommend

Reviewed on 2018/08/31

My experience has been exceptional and I will recommend this software hands-down to anyone who is starting their own practice!

Pros

SimplePractice has named its business well. I truly feel that it has made my journey as a new private practice owner so simple. I have appreciated the ease of sending clients my paperwork through the client portal feature. I also love the integration of Stripe for credit card processing; with AutoPay I don't have to lift a finger to get paid each evening. Superbills, invoices, and statements are very easy to generate on the spot for clients. The scheduling component also has a clean look. I also really like the automated text reminders to clients. In my first month of business, I've zero no-shows or late cancels. In what could have been a very stressful transition to becoming a new private practice owner, SimplePractice truly eased my mind.

Cons

In the future I would like a better option for scheduling family counseling for siblings. Right now the software has great features for individual and couples sessions, but not to add family members (at the moment I have to treat family members like a couple and make sure my coding is accurate on their statements).

Additionally, creating some of my own intake forms took a while with the way that is featured in the software but I do appreciate that I have the ability to even create my own forms.

Response from SimplePractice

Ellen, we're so pleased to hear that you find SimplePractice to be a good fit for your practice. Congratulations on a full month without no-shows or late cancels! We're working hard on introducing new features that will make it easier for you to schedule groups and families, and features that will make working with couples and groups even easier. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice - we're glad to have you as part of our community.

- Gillian from SimplePractice

Kirsten H.

Great for Insurance Billing

Reviewed on 2019/12/27

Overall, I am happy with Simple Practice and feel it is a good value for the money. I went with Simple Practice b/c I wanted to simplify the insurance billing process as much as possible and that part really is great! The platform, overall, is pretty intuitive and easy to navigate. There is plenty of support available in videos or chat/email. They also have some live webinars on various topics which help you get started.

Pros

What I like most about this software is the way it simplifies insurance billing, and frankly, that is what swung me to use Simple Practice over other EHRs. Many other EHR's allow you to fill out a 1500 form, but then you need to download them and upload them to an insurance clearinghouse. With Simple Practice you can submit insurance claims directly from the software. Also, if you are enrolled in electronic ERA's with insurance companies, payment reports are submitted to Simple Practice and payments don't need to be manually added for claims.

Cons

It's a decent software for dietitians, but its not optimized for dietitians as its slanted more towards therapists. It doesn't have some of the nifty things likes food/exercising logging apps that some of the other dietitian specific EHR's have. I wish it had an integrated fax so I could fax client's doctors progress notes. Since, I have a long initial intake form, I had some difficulty moving questions around when customizing the electronic intake form (it kept displacing questions when I moved things around). It also would be nice if there was a way to categorize handouts into folders in the client portal, so client handouts could be more organized (its just a list of handouts).

Laia J.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

A simple way to conduct your practice

Reviewed on 2019/06/10

I am fine using Simple Practice for now. I have my own part time private practice and it is easy to use and to communicate with clients. I can see though, if you have a team of therapists and need to work with many policies and documentation requirements (for instance with Medicaid clients), this software would be limited.

Pros

It is easy to use, many templates to start from, a secure patient portal to share documents, and easy way to pay with credit cards so no need to handle payments in the office.

Cons

The information on the client's profile (medical and other for Medicaid clients) is limited. Documents in client's chart and notes don't "speak" to each other (for instance, a signed treatment plan needs to be manually uploaded and then electronically included in the "notes" so it can be accessible). Might also be nice to have an option to sign treatment plans electronically and have more than one ROI option to be sent to client. So in general, documentation besides of progress notes is limited as well as the possibility to format/edit documents to via the client's portal.

Response from SimplePractice

Laia, thanks so much for your review. We appreciate your thoughtful feedback. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Drew A.

Best system out there

Reviewed on 2020/03/17

I have had, by and large, an excellent experience with SP so far. I am very happy I signed on and really wish I had done this much sooner. Their customer support, in particular, has been very much appreciated. This is already enhancing my practice. Thank you!

Pros

There are many features that feel intuitive and allow you to nimbly move through the system handling different aspects of a client file. I also like how the system looks and that I can access it through the phone app. Also, it is a great value, especially when compared to other systems. Trust me, I tested them all out.

Cons

There are some pieces that feel clunky. For instance transitioning between the client side and the clinician side sometimes confuses me. Also, while the forms are customizable there have been some aspects I couldn't change. I also wish that you could use your own Stripe account with the system instead of needing to create a new one. It makes it difficult to track where my funds are at any given moment. Finally, when you open a note but abandon it, it leaves your task list. That can make it hard to track what notes need to be completed or remain unlocked.

Rebekah D.

Simple Practice is a Life Saver

Reviewed on 2020/04/09

I save so much time and money by using Simple Practice! I am super grateful especially for HIPAA approved telehealth platform, especially right now, during the COVID-19 pandemic, when telehealth is all we can do if we are to keep working!

Pros

I love how easy to use Simple Practice is! My billing, client scheduling, and client notes are all electronic, safe, and secure! I so appreciate that my clients can schedule themselves online and I save so much time of communicating back and forth about appointment times.

Cons

I don't have many complaints about Simple Practice, but I think the app needs improvement. I don't like that on the app, I don't have access to client notes and several other important features.

Stacey S.

Simple Practice Review

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

This software meets these needs for me: organization of scheduling, patient information, documentation, billing, and company records all in one central location. This frees me from the constraints of organizing and storing files and paperwork along with a fleet of non-billable staff to organize and maintain all of these necessary components.

Pros

I like the high quality of the documentation already provided, the ease of scheduling and appointment reminders, the ability to communicate with families via secure messaging so that I have confidence in the confidentiality of our interactions, the ease of invoicing and tracking billing and payments, the ability to link stripe payments into the payment system to reduce time with data entry and information upload, and the help area and training videos that provide easy to follow instructions to learn the most effective and efficient use of the system without a huge expenditure of time and research to get things up and running.

Cons

The calendar view seems a bit restrictive. Appointment blocks look small and available openings are a bit hard to see. I’m having trouble understanding the implantation of color coding and being a visual person, I like changes in color to reflect session status such as: planned, billed, documented, reimbursed to each have a different color associated to reflect status of each visit at a glance. Everything else is great!

Joseph D.

So Easy To Customize

Reviewed on 2019/08/10

Pros

I’m finding it’s easier than I had expected to customize this software. This is critical to my work.

Cons

For me it’s a bit tricky to get specific questions answered by calling in - they usually want to schedule a video meeting. However the website offers answers to many questions. I’m hoping they change it so we can just quickly call or online chat.

Response from SimplePractice

Joseph, thanks for your positive review. We recently introduced a Chat Support feature that allows you to instantly Chat with an expert through the red Get Help bubble - we're proud to offer even more options for you to get support with SimplePractice. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Katherine L.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Easy transition from paper system to EHR for sole practitioner

Reviewed on 2019/11/19

I'm switching from a paper system to an electronic system and am satisfied with the ease of transition. I use video sessions with a couple clients and I am happy with the ability to do this in the same system. Client payments are streamlined and I can provide a Superbill with ease.

Pros

Ease of use, intuitive interface, client portal for clients to complete paperwork, video integration, client payments made easy

Cons

I would like more features in the video software like the ability to share my screen, there are several features that do not apply to me as a sole practitioner who does not accept insurance directly, I would like an auto-pay feature for the time of session or the night before, rather than the night after, client reminders for video session for a client in a different time zone is confusing to the client.

Jessica K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

Excellent for a new or solo practice

Reviewed on 2019/11/13

Pros

It's very easy to learn how to use it and customize it QUICKLY. I was able to customize most of my forms during the free trial. The flow of moving between adding new clients, getting them on board with the portal, doing notes, and billing was very smooth with the suggestion prompts guiding me through the first few times. I also love the option of daily morning schedules and evening reports emailed to me. So much easier to track it all with reminders! Can't say enough positive things about this product.

Cons

The only truly frustrating thing so far is that once the trial ended, I couldn't find where to go to continue editing which forms I wanted to use. Eventually found it under settings but it took some searching.

David D.

Keeping Everything Secure and Organized

Reviewed on 2019/11/05

SimplePractice provides everything I need to schedule clients, bill for each session, collect payments and store credit cards on file, and simplifies the note taking process. This eliminates the need for multiple programs to accomplish the same thing.

Pros

I appreciate the way SimplePractice has designed its online platform for its data security, HIPAA compliance, and is organized in an easy to access format. I also like the ability to link the calendar directly to my phone so I don't have to log in every time I need to check my appointment times. The online video tutorials are also extremely helpful with the setup process. There are a lot of features within the program I haven't used such as insurance billing, but these areas seem to be fully covered. Overall I am very pleased with the ease of use and how I can customize SimplePractice to fit my specific needs. It is worth the price to have all my data organize and accessible, bill and accept payments from my clients, and to enter case notes securely for each session.

Cons

The thing I liked least about the software was the learning curve and the setup process. It helped to have tutorials and guides to customize the features, but there were still times I felt a little unsure in the process.

April M.

Anxiety No More

Reviewed on 2020/03/02

I was overwhelmed to move into private practice at this point in my career. Having Simple Practice available to cover my bases and help me think through so many aspects of my job has been an anxiety-easer for me! I have loved the way in which is translates to mobile devices so well and feel grateful regularly for how it has cut down on so many of the time-consuming parts of this career. 10/10 would recommend!

Pros

The user-friendliness of this product is fantastic, as is the overall scope of uses it covers. Getting started was a breeze. I have incorporated more aspects of my business than I ever intended. I've been most grateful for the scheduling tool, the payment options, and the way in which is stores previous notes for continued usage.

Cons

I haven't yet thought of an aspect I'd like to have that Simple Practice doesn't already include. I can honestly say to this point, I haven't come up with a con to the product. Several of my colleagues and I have discussed more than once how all-encompassing this is and we are glad!

Amy Y.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I am so thankful for SimplePractice

Reviewed on 2019/12/03

My overall experience has been 9.5/10. The only hiccup I had was when I was scheduled for a 30 minute training session with tech support. I waited for 15 minutes past the allotted time with no one showing for the meeting even though I had received numerous email confirmations. After 15 minutes, I sent an email to the gentleman I was supposed to train with. I then received a call from a California number. A different tech support person called me to say the original person was out of the office and if I was still available, he would be doing my training. This annoyed me because my time is very valuable and I specifically set aside the time for my training and no one bothered to alert me that it had been canceled. Overall still a 9.5/10 for my experience with SimplePractice. Thank you!

Pros

The free trial period. The technical support is very good, timely, and answered my questions accordingly. The primary reason I chose SimplePractice was for the video counseling and online billing. It is excellent!

Cons

I would like to be able to log into the client portal to make sure they are able to access everything they need. I would like to see exactly what they see in the client portal.

Laura T.

Lots of functionality, Little support

Reviewed on 2019/06/26

Pros

I am surprised at the many features, like self-assessment scales clients can use. The breadth of options for clinical documentation is great. Having the HIPAA form made ahead is a bonus--but it should be in the original Federal language and we can alter it if needed.

Cons

Visually, the site is hard on my eyes. The youtube tutorials are a bit too fast-paced. For the money, SP could and should offer phone and chat support, like its nearest competitor does. I haven't been to the financial side of things yet but I anticipate headaches trying to learn. Why not include enumerated step bullets on a page? And for those of use with visual impairments, some accessibility, like big font w/o losing the page edge, would be ADA-OK! Yes, I'm 60, but while that may make me a dinosaur in tech, I'm a wise therapist. Honor that, please. ONE ISSUE IN ERROR: in one of the privacy sections of intake portal, you have listed 'psychotherapy notes' where you meant 'psychotherapy progress notes.' It is essential to not merge the two in the mind of clients. process or therapy notes are NOT their property, but progress notes are.

Response from SimplePractice

Laura, thanks for your candor. Did you know we offer live Chat support Monday-Friday from 7am to 6pm to support you with any questions you have about using SimplePractice? We're here to help - please don't hesitate to reach out, and thank you for your feedback. - Gillian from SimplePractice

Sally B.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

EHR with solid functions and a few minor flaws

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

Generally good experience. There are a few things left to be desired and different features and functions are not necessarily intuitive in regards to where to find them and how to use them.

Pros

The ability to keep client clinical files and billing invoices together under one domain. There is also a feature that allows admin to make notes to a client file that are not kept with other clinical records. This is almost like a "post-it" feature and becomes quite useful in different contexts when needing to relay information about a client.

Cons

Creating new templates for notes and forms is a beast. Additionally the display of the forms and templates that are pre-populated looks less than polished from the patient end when they are completing these forms online. I feel like there could be a more professional appearance to these documents.

Response from SimplePractice

Sally, thank you for your thoughtful review. We're always working on improving SimplePractice, and your feedback helps us work toward continually making our platform even better. Thanks for choosing SimplePractice for your practice! - Gillian from SimplePractice

Samara T.

The Best Thing to Happen to Private Practice

Reviewed on 2019/11/17

I am seeing so many benefits to having SimplePractice. I use it every day. It has made everything so much easier. I just created my own company and I feel so confident using SimplePractice.

Pros

Electronic claim submission, therapy note templates, electronic submission of paperwork (Consent, Practice Policies), text or email appointment reminders.

Everything that I thought I would have to create on my own starting out has been provided by Simple Practice. It's as if they thought of everything we would need and provided it!

Cons

I don't have much to complain about. My only suggestion (and it is pretty tiny) is that there is A LOT of information to handle at once. It was a bit overwhelming at times when I first started. I easily got the hang of it. Maybe having someone reach out within the first 3 days to help with the process.

Rachael K.
  • Used Daily for Free Trial

A good software with the potential to be great with each addition and update

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Pros

Interface is attractive and relatively intuitive, regular features added and updated, good community forums, good for automation if you have everything st up correctly.

Cons

Don't have the option to schedule payments (only have the option to schedule next day which isn't helpful for me as anything I'm scheduling payment, it is around a patient's specific date needs i.e. payday), only can use Stripe, can only mark credit payment either as manual or as Stripe (rather than have multiple system options to mark on invoice; square in person or paypal, different patients have different preferences and I want to be able to accommodate the all as well as when a patient pays in multiple forms like half cash, half card), no phone session option (only in office or virtual telehealth), intro emails sent like you would just reply to them (i.e. asking direct questions, asking how they can help, etc) but you have to take an extra step and open a ticket for actual help, wish I could enter apple ID emails into the phone number section so some patients could get the text appointment reminders through that.

Response from SimplePractice

Hi Rachael,

Thank you for your thoughtful and candid review. We appreciate hearing how we could improve upon our platform and take customer feedback like this very seriously. Please feel free to write into us if there's ever anything you'd like clarification on.

- Natasha from SimplePractice

Chelsea M.

2019 Review

Reviewed on 2019/01/23

Up to this point it' been beneficial.

Pros

I was already using this software in a group practice and since I was familiar with the program and found it easy to use, I incorporated the same software for my independent practice. Right now I am using the basic features of scheduling, uploading documents, and storing notes for my independent practice. However, I know we take it a step further in my group practice by using the billing features for insurance. Although I haven't needed to contact customer support at this point, they were sending me messages in the beginning checking in to see how I was adjusting. They also have self-help videos along the way to assist. Of all the forums I've read on best software to use, SimplePractice is always highly recommend.

Cons

Sometimes a client's copay/payment isn't always correct when on the calendar and having the brief overview box appear after clicking their name. I always go to their specific chart to check.

Response from SimplePractice

Chelsea, we¿re so glad to hear that you¿re enjoying using SimplePractice so far - we¿re glad that you chose to stick with us when you went from your group practice to a private practice.

- Gillian from SimplePractice

• Industry: Facilities Services

Student's perspective

Reviewed on 2018/08/22

Because I have multiple intern sites, I can easily manage my case files from either location and that is a huge plus for me. I have not yet had the need for several of the functions available such as billing insurance, but it looks just as simple as everything else and I expect it will be as easy as the insurance providers allow.

Pros

I love that the software is all inclusive and compliant. As a student doing an internship, I don't necessarily have access to the resources of a big established practice. Once my internship is complete, I expect to be able to simply make a few profile changes and move right into my own practice with the software. As a student, every penny counts, and the monthly charge is manageable for me.

Cons

My least favorite feature is that website function. I understand why you wouldn't want to change your client portal URL on a whim, but once I am ready to start my own practice, it looks like I will have to create a new account to update my client portal URL which is a bit of a bummer.

Response from SimplePractice

Hi there, thanks so much for your positive review! We're glad you find SimplePractice all-inclusive and compliant. We can actually unlock your Client Portal URL on our end easily - just shoot us a message through the Help bubble when you are ready to start your own private practice, and we can get it updated for you. Thanks for choosing us, and best of luck in your internship!

- Gillian from SimplePractice

Karissa M.
  • Industry: Mental Health Care

I love Simple Practice so much, I've bought it twice!

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

I decided to try SimplePractice first as an intern and it made my life SO much easier than colleagues who were using Word for notes, Excel for tracking payments, some separate program or a paper calendar for scheduling etc. Now since graduating, I've become part of management at the organization I was an intern at and have implemented SimplePractice for the entire internship program. There have also been two separate occasions where a feature wasn't working how I anticipated or didn't exist yet and both times, SimplePractice has been able to make the changes I suggested - they take suggestions from their customers very seriously! I will never not use SimplePractice!

Aesthetic
Customer Services
Client Portal
Appointment Reminders
Ease of recording payments

Cons

The aesthetic look and feel of the notes and intake/practice policy forms and the lack of advanced editing/formatting tools. There has already been a lot of improvement in this area since I started with SimplePractice and I've been told more is on the way.

Response from SimplePractice

Karissa, wow! We're so glad that you chose SimplePractice for your private practice after you used it as an intern. That's wonderful! Thanks for choosing us (twice) and for being a part of our community - we're so glad that you love how flexible and innovative our product is.

- Gillian from SimplePractice

Renee K.

Well rounded and user-friendly

Reviewed on 2018/11/15

Generating claims and invoices simplify my experience as an independent therapist. Having a protected site that allows me to schedule, create notes, connect with clients, have support for glitches, and forms that I can adapt if I choose have been especially important for me moving from working with an agency to private practice. Thank you Simple Practice and all who make it happen!

Pros

This software allows me to be the therapist I want to be! It is very easy to use with one program for scheduling, claims, invoices, intake, support documents, tutorials, and even using the microphone on my cell to create progress notes.

Cons

There are some features that I wish were included: paste and copy mental status exams, auto-correction for spelling in progress notes especially words used consistently (i.e., anxious), and allowing me to correct claims and not send completely new claims.

Response from SimplePractice

Renee, we're glad that SimplePractice allows you to be the therapist you want to be. We're so proud to support the work that you do - thanks for being a part of our community.

- Gillian from SimplePractice