eSPACE

We focus on your facility so you can focus on your mission.

Luke L.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

eSpace is the event management solution we needed

Reviewed on 2019/12/15

Overall it's been a very positive experience. We were looking for something to fix a difficult software experience that our users were facing and eSpace has knocked it out of the park. The initial call we completed with eSpace was incredibly helpful and the pricing also made it a no-brainer for us. Very happy we've made the switch.

Pros

I liked that the developers really thought through the event management process from beginning to end and were very thorough. It's hard to find a system that fits our workflow and the features in eSpace fit almost exactly what we were looking for.

Cons

Lack of SSO, some information is not accessible in the API, some permissions quirks.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Luke: Thank you for the review.

I would love to hear more about what you all mean by SSO. We hear this a fair amount, but we have 5-6 different definitions of what SSO should be and to date, do not have a concise direction. Any input would be great.

John N.

Excellent Facility Scheduling Software

Reviewed on 2019/12/10

eSpace has streamlined our scheduling process and allows all staff members to participate,thus lessening the work load on the facility staff.

Pros

The ability to easily schedule a large number of rooms and being able to see any and all potential conflicts.

Cons

Inability to select all rooms with one click when scheduling a building closure. It takes extra time to individually select each room for a closure.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

John: Thank you so much for the review and support over the years.

As for the selecting all spaces....I have asked our team to review.

Tell you team MERRY CHRISTMAS

Holly S.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Uh oh.... can I undo that?

Reviewed on 2019/12/13

It has been helpful, but it is not intuitive enough to be something you do in a hurry. I'm very quick with computers and new software, but I really have to stop and think through what I'm doing with this one. As a weekly user to add or update events, not the administrator, and being short-handed in my department, I'm often using it on the go to rearrange reservations/schedules and multitasking another task or two at the same time. For things that can't be undone, a "Sure you want to do that?" would be helpful.

Pros

I love that I have the ability to update my reservation for a space with additional dates, schedules, and set up information as we draw closer to an event. Also, it allows us to really customize our available services as we need to over time. I love that I can keep a weekly event going through to the next year and beyond by just adding additional dates to the calendar. We also have it set up for me to approve events and services in the building I'm in charge of so that I can manage those events well or veto them.

Cons

If you you are adding a schedule to an ongoing event, but decide to cancel said addition of schedule because the availability is not there for it to be approved, you could be like me and inadvertently end up cancelling an entire major event and not just the schedule that has been approved and ongoing all year with NO WAY to undo the cancellation.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Holly...thank you so much for the great input. Love the idea. Are there other things that would help make this tool more productive for you?

Joey H.

Functional, Ease of Access, Build Your Reach

Reviewed on 2019/12/18

Pros

eSPACE is easy to use and quick to learn. Each web page can be manipulated to look how you would like for your audience. Taking payments for events and registrations is super easy and convenient. Uploading photos and pdfs makes using this software for our church extremely functional.

Cons

It can be confusing for page visitors to navigate the website. The amount of tabs and drop down menus can make it difficult for them to find what they are looking for.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

JOEY: Thanks for the input.

Can you provide some context as to who the "page visitors" are and any suggestions to eliminate any confusion?

Allison K.

eSPACE for the workplace is a life saver

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Pros

This uniform way of reserving rooms, set-ups, and supplies has made our massive business extremely happy. While each step clearly states what is needed, the best part is the attention to detail for each personalized​ request.

Cons

I have never understood the struggle with working with eSPACE until I had to help an employee over 50+. She did not grow up in the "everyone has a computer" stage of life and has struggled​ with the multitude of steps to make reservations. Now, we could have trained her better, but the more complicated your reservations are the more steps to complete it.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Allison....great feedback. Thank you for sharing. We would welcome additional feedback on how we might streamline the process.

As a side note, has that employee been shown the QUICK EVENT CREATE? Here is an article that might be useful. - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create

Let us kn ow if we can help further.

Donna S.

I do a lot of scheduling at our church and Espace has been easy to use

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

The ease of using it anywhere. Work or home and the ability to edit easily as well, making changes quick and easy to do.

Cons

The calendar not interchanging with other calendars like google, so I would know what rooms are taken before I schedule an event.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Donna...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Would like to know more about the integration with other calendars like Google. We actually have that integration set up.

Thomas W.

eSpace For My Church

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

That there was great compatibility between different areas and departments. It is a tool that can be looked at and accessed by others so that everyone can be on the same page.

Cons

There were a few areas that were required to be filled in that did not truly matter to the event that I was seeking to create, thus making things a bit more confusing for other teams to look at and understand.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Tom...thanks for the feedback.

You may want to review this article on our QUICK EVENT CREATE option - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create

Hope that helps streamline the process.

Ethan T.
  • Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Espace for Custodians

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

Espace is easy enough to use that any of the users can begin operating it effectively without experience or tutorial. We print off weekly reports to pass to various people to ensure everyone knows when and where the events pertaining to them are. this allows that setup and tare-downs are done on time.

Cons

The only change that I would make is possibly building in a feature that changes the color coding automatically to show which events are completed. Overall it is a great system.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Ethan: Thanks for the feedback. The color change is an interesting idea.

Cool Solutions Group

Karen D.

Easy to use - easy visibility of availability of rooms on campus.

Reviewed on 2018/03/07

Pros

I liked that we could set it up for our campus - rooms, vehicles, chairs, tables, etc all reserved in one place.

Cons

Online viewing reports do not work for our Custodial team. They need to see a day at a time with the details of each event.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Karen...great feedback.

Can you let me know which report the custodians are using? I think we may have some other options for them to consider.

Jean K.

We initially used eSpace for scheduling room usage and activated the Work Order management...

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

** Work order mgt - can set up preventative maintenance with automatic frequency reminders which pop up according the schedule. Routine maintenance items are no longer missed. ** Equipment - can see history of work done on equipment. **Calendaring/room usage - easy to reserve a room and to officially book a room

Cons

Would like to see a way to track long term issues, or things that are on the 'waiting list' to be tackled.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jean...great feedback. Can you give us an example of the long term items you would want to track?

Scott U.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

We are very pleased with ESpace overall it has helped us implement CMS into our world here.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Helped our maintenance team get more organized.

Pros

I love that it is straightforward and user intuitive
I like the public forms ability
I like that the app is similiar to the web version

Cons

Some of the hierarchy setup is a little difficult to work with when it comes to rooms/equipment
Its too easy to create duplicate tasks

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Scott...thanks for the feedback. Would love to hear more about the hierarchy setup.

Jeff M.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

Great customer service and very easy to use software

Reviewed on 2018/11/02

Pros

It is very easy to use for our room scheduling. They have about any option you can need for a recurring type event. Also, the customer service is very strong.

Cons

As a customer for the last 5 years, we have very few issues with the site.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jeff...great to hear from you. Hope all is well in BG.

Thanks for your support of the past 5 years!

Happy Thanksgiving.

Holly V.

I have no experience with similar software for comparison, but it seems to work well for my...

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

It's easy to reserve rooms + see what rooms others have reserved. From what I hear about the former system [I started this job right after the switch], it was a nightmare and this is a lot better.

Cons

It can be a little finicky when changing just one event of a continuing occurrence. I also don't like that there's not a workaround for when there seems to the system to be a conflict but I know there's really not.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Holly....thanks for the feedback.

Is your site set up with "Approved With Conflicts" as an option?

Melinda B.

We are pleased with espace.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to train others how to use. We have approximately 25 users. It is easy for those users to see what space is available for use. This cuts down on many phone calls to me.

Cons

There are very few cons with this software. Anytime there has been a problem they have worked to make it better. Slower than my old software.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hi Melinda...thank you for your review. Please do not hesitate to provide us suggestions in the POST AN IDEA section. We love learning from our clients.

Anna M.

Overall a fine software

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

I like the filters, and the interface is easy to use. I can find what I'm looking for and since we use it primarily for events, it's helpful to be able to see everything coming up in the next month. Overall, for my uses, it's fine.

Cons

I don't like how it requires certain questions on the event request form that we don't need. Sometimes it's hard for me to find what I'm looking for.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Thanks Anna. We appreciate your feedback.

Have you tried the QUICK EVENT CREATE option? It can save a lot of steps.

Here is some information on that - https://intercom.help/espace/event-management/creating-events/quick-event-create

Mande S.

We've loved having this centralized way to reserve rooms and view upcoming events!

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

*Better Organization
*Great Management Tool
*Easy to Use

Pros

Now that we have several locations in the city for our organization, this software has become invaluable in keeping us organized. It also helps us better manage our calendar, as we can see upcoming events easily. Also, we LOVE that it's web based and can be accessed anywhere!

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Mande: Thank you for the review. Please let us know if there is any things we can do to support you further.

Tracy B.

espace has just enough functionality without being overwhelming in function. We love it.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Organization of all the things we need to do.

Pros

Ease of function to do basic work order management. It's price is affordable too for a small organization. It is also flexible enough that you can manage not just facilities but also other parts of the operation. We even use it some for our livestock management.

Cons

Some of the notification email stuff is not as configurable as we would like (localizing who receives the emails).

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Tracy....thanks for the great feedback.

The "notifications" section is in development right now. This will allow you to customize who and when you get emails. Should be released in 2-3 months.

• Company size: 501-1 000 Employees

Awesome Value

Reviewed on 2019/07/21

Saving money by getting rid of clunky event software and implementing this great solution for the right pricepint

Pros

The biggest pro which is an influencer for most companies is the price point this falls in, you get a lot of bang for the buck with this product.
-Good Customer Service
-Easy for admins to master

Cons

I wish there was more workflows and automation out of the box with this product. This solution is mostly prebuilt and set up for use.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Thank you for the comments. We would welcome any input you can provide on workflows and how to make eSPACE an even more productive tool.

Justin W.

Espace has created an organized playing field!

Reviewed on 2018/10/03

Pros

Easy to use on mobile and desktop!
Has a wide verity of organization options detailed field descriptions. Has made my job of help desk much more efficient.

Cons

There are no notifications on the mobile!

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Hey Justin....thanks for the review and the kind words.

Our team has the Mobile Notifications on our Road map..hope to get that released in the next several months.

Curious...are you using eSPACE as the IT Help Desk?

Gary B.

This is an excellent software program, and a great company to do business with.

Reviewed on 2018/02/27

The ability to have several programs included in one software. Event Scheduling, Preventative Maintenance, Work Requests, Capital Reserve Calculations, Inventory Control. The list goes on.

Pros

It has several features and areas that blend well together. There is so much more for us to use that we have not yet incorporated into our organization.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Gary....Thank you so much for the review. I appreciate all you do for Northpointe! Keep up the great work.

Germaine B.

Extremely user friendly.

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

Customer service team is great and quick to respond. When you submit a suggestion it taken seriously and the enhancement is always better than expected.

Cons

Churches are set-up differently than most businesses so it's not exactly 'church' friendly

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Germaine: Thanks for your review in the Spring>

I would love to hear what "church friendly" things we might need to adjust.

Jessica L.

So far it's been pretty amazing for our work management side and creating order with requests

Reviewed on 2018/03/06

Pros

Ticketing for work orders. It's a great way for following up on requests, seeing progress and communication between our team and the ministries for what they need

Cons

Hard to search sometimes or scroll though dashboard. If I try to go to another page it scrolls it to the top.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Jessica: Thank for the feedback. We will be reviewing your concerns and may have more questions for you.

Frank M.
  • Company size: 10 000+ Employees

ESpace... for peace of mind!

Reviewed on 2018/11/14

The program allows for multiple users to secure dates and times without confusion.

Pros

It was very easy to use and navigate thru.

Cons

There was nothing I didn’t like. The program was easy to navigate.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Thanks Frank

Russ H.
  • Industry: Religious Institutions

It's a great software. East to use.

Reviewed on 2018/02/26

Pros

It is easy to set up. It was easy to learn. Our users are able to learn it fast and it is easy to teach it to the users.

Cons

I would like it if I could make changes to the users profile easier. There are some things like the password that I wish I could make changes faster.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Russ....great to hear from you. Thanks for the suggestion!

Have a great week.

Ryan M.

Great Software for Work Order Management

Reviewed on 2019/12/22

We are able to track work orders in an organized manner. We are also able to keep track of what work is done to each piece of equipment.

Pros

The tracking features of completed work orders is a great tool, as well as the ability to inventory equipment.

Cons

Even though i like the detail in the work order procurement, I feel like there are a lot of steps.

Response from Cool Solutions Group

Ryan: Thanks for the input.

I would welcome any feedback on the data in the WO and what are the most important components for you.