Filter by

Form Groups

Web based donation management software

4 /5 (2 reviews) Write a Review!

4 /5
Jim C.
  • Industry: Events Services

BoldlyGive has served my company's needs well. I am very happy with the product.

Reviewed on 2018/05/05

The software enabled me to create an online platform by which donors could contribute to schools' fundraising projects.

Pros

The software allows me to offer an online platform for my fundraising business, which in the past I did not have. As I continue to work with the developer of BoldlyGive's software to tailor his software to my business, he has been outstanding in adapting the software to my specifications. I especially appreciate the timeliness of responding to questions and tech support. It is outstanding!!

Cons

Since I am only a year into using BoldlyGive, we are still making adaptations to my business through the software as we strive for my fundraising site to be as user friendly as possible. To their credit, Boldly Give is very committed to working through "ease of use" issues that arise.

Jeff K.

We took a chance on Boldly as a start-up and have not been disappointed.

Reviewed on 2018/05/04

Single environment for managing online donations for multiple projects along with associated website content.

Pros

We explored and tried various solutions for online payment processing of multiple projects until settling on Boldly Give. Other solutions were either skewed towards single-entity donation management or website management. Boldly provides us a good balance of tools to do both from the same environment. The capabilities have consistently improved and the responsiveness to issues and feature requests have been excellent. . For our needs and budget it has been a great fit.

Cons

The website management tools are less friendly than other WYSIWYG solutions but acceptable and an easy trade-off to be able to manage donations for multiple projects and associated website content from within the same environment.