Bookeo

Billy G.
Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Great product!

Reviewed on 2018/09/02

It is simple to use, help is usually w/i 24 hours and we've had no customer complaints. Would recommend Bookeo.

Pros

After years of using Bookeo, I should have wrote this review sooner. I run a kayak touring biz, we wear a lot of hats here, and the last thing we need is a booking system that has problems. We have turned down all the salespeople for other systems. Bookeo does what we need it to do.

Cons

This may be possible with Bookeo, but it doesn't appear to save data older than 2 years. Older data is useful for planning purposes. Right now, we are downloading the date in XLS format and saving it to an independent folder.

Last thing, some customers can't figure out how to use the "previous days - following days" buttons on the tour descriptions/dates opening page. They think that the only tours being offered are just on that page. We haven't kept data on this, but I don't think it's very much.

Response from Bookeo

Billy, thanks for the detailed review! We appreciate the feedback. Please note that Bookeo offers 2 booking modes for your booking page, and the booking mode you are using may be less suitable for your business (there is no one-size fits all solution for all businesses). You can easily change the booking mode for your booking page. It only takes a couple of clicks!
It's always been a pleasure working with you. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always available.

Cédric A.
Industry: Alternative Medicine

Best software until, Vest value, Best Support

Reviewed on 2020/09/14

SIMPLE, cheap, best support, Bookeo is really a software I love to use. I like the fact the Team wants to keep a light and simple line, which is really the way.

Pros

Bookeo, really guys I love you, best product, best support ! They are always quick to reply and help you find a solution.

Cons

Some options in the display could be improve like for the courses, Email automatization for teachers, some API.

Response from Bookeo

Cedric, thank you for the great review!
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you ever need help with your Bookeo account.

Esther B.
Industry: Marketing & Advertising
Company size: Self Employed

Lots of potential, great value

Used Monthly for 1-5 months
Reviewed on 2020/02/24

If the interface was cleaned up it would have been a winner. Another provider quoted us $6000 per year for almost the exact same features as Bookeo. Bookeo could easily do the job at less than $200 per month... I still think Bookeo has enormous potential. I'd still recommend to anyone looking for an affordable booking platform. Bookeo, I'd encourage you to raise your prices a bit and invest in making it beautiful and I'll be back with 10/10

Pros

Amazing price for features offered. Had a client that wanted to sell courses, book rooms, coaching, subscriptions/memberships, discounts, bundled classes, alternative payment options like deposits, or offline payment, I loved the calendar and resource manager, it offered all the features they needed and seemed like a good deal, and they were on a tight budget. I thought it'd be great.

Cons

In the end the client rejected it because they said it's extremely ugly. Yeah, the graphics are really dated, looks like something between Windows 98 and XP style.
I'm aware I can implement my own CSS to restyle it - but when I attempted I realized some of the styles were generated with javascript and I couldn't over ride them, or there were too many styles to cancel out it was too difficult. Couldn't figure out how to replace the cheesy icons... with a little more time I might have been successful.
There were a couple of bugs when embedding in our Squarespace site; whenever we reloaded the page or opened a new page with Bookeo embedded, the student would have to log in again... everyone found this irritating. I suggested to my client to just link to the portal instead but they said no... When I reached out to customer service they denied it was an issue at all - but I admit I barely provided any information on the issue (I thought about doing a screen recording) but I ended up letting it go. I think it would have worked better in a Wordpress setup anyway (more flexibility), so I was planning on testing it there.
There's a big learning curve in the back-end management, if you're running that kind of business it's going to take some time to learn! Hire a tech-savvy young person to manage it for you if you can't grasp it...

Response from Bookeo

Hi,
Thank you for leaving a detailed review of Bookeo. I see that you sent a couple of questions to our support team before the end of 2018 - more than one year ago - and did not contact us afterwards.
It is very easy to use CSS to restyle the Bookeo interface, both on desktop and on mobile. We have tutorials to guide you through some common customization. It is even possible to create a custom booking interface using our API and hide some icons. A new UI is also in the works.
I read our replies, and our technicians explained what happened with the login. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Vanessa W.
Industry: Computer & Network Security

Not created for National business (NOT timezone friendly)

Used Daily for Free Trial
Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Email support seemed fast at first but got slower when I had an emergency (custom fields disappearing/errors). I liked the ease of use and unlimited custom fields, having both a booking and customer info in one system.

Pros

It makes setting up group classes very easy and you can have custom questions for each customer and/or specific classes.

Cons

No way to auto-populate timezones which caused much confusion for customers and missed classes. Integration with Google calendar but not customizable, doesn't allow for Google calendar notifications. Custom fields errored so I couldn't make necessary fields required, fields disappeared over a weekend, booking fields didn't show for the customer. Doesn't feel like a reliable fit. No custom developement available. If it doesn't fit everything you want right now, this is not the product for you.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for your review, Vanessa.

Bookeo does not currently offer the feature to convert appointments into your customers' timezone, however, it can show the timezone of the booked appointment.

As for the custom fields issue, please check your inbox. Our technicians checked your account logs and explained that you explicitly deleted those fields from your account settings on August 28. When you deleted the fields, the system showed you a message informing you that all data related to those fields was going to be deleted, and you decided to proceed with the deletion.

Lauren F.
Industry: Publishing

Perfect Booking Software for Aerial, Dance, or Fitness Studio

Reviewed on 2019/07/29

Bookeo has allowed us to create an online way for our students to book classes and pay with their credit card.

Pros

I manage an aerial silks studio and we needed a system that would allow us to book classes, private lessons, and events. The Bookeo System is inexpensive, connects to PayPal, super easy to set up, and allows for multiple instructors to access the system. Creating new one-off classes is easy as well as canceling classes. We can create memberships, punchcards, discounts, promo codes, and more. I tested several other systems before settling on Bookeo and haven't turned back. They are also very prompt with responses and continually update the system for improved functionality. The system can allow for bookings paid in advance or for cash payment on arrival.

Cons

It's not the prettiest system on either the back end or the end users side, but it gets the job done. I do wish it would let people book more than one student at a time with a punch card at once (you can use a punchcard for other students but have to book each one separately). I also wish there was a way to bill or invoice students for missed classes so we could accept more bookings without payment required in advance. You can allow cash payments but if someone doesn't show there isn't an easy way to bill for missed classes.

Response from Bookeo

Thanks for the great review, Lauren! We appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. I will forward them to our development team. Please note that you can collect credit card details to secure bookings and later charge for missed classes.

Thanks again
Shanno

Tami O.
Industry: Entertainment

Decent software that could offer more features

Reviewed on 2020/09/30

Overall it’s fairly good software, but there is always room for improvement.

Pros

This software has several options that can benefit our industry (escape rooms) such as offering multiple booking options.

Cons

We have some unique situations that could use some more options for booking purposes such as applying promos to only certain groups of people.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Tami,

thank you for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo and how it can benefit escape rooms. We also appreciate you choosing Bookeo not only for its features, but also for its pricing model. Unlike some of our competitors, Bookeo does not charge fees to your customers. We only charge a low monthly fee.

If you have any questions or need assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Charley H.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Fantastic software and customer service, highly recommend

Reviewed on 2020/01/08

Easy set up that has helped streamline our bookings processes from start to finish.

Pros

Ability for so many options for classes/courses
Customer details stored in one place, easily email attendees from a course
Additional features constantly being rolled out
Amazing customer service

Cons

took a while to set up but ALL bookings software take a while if you want to fully customise everything.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Charley, we are so glad to hear that Bookeo has helped streamline your booking processes!

Thank you for taking the time to leave such an amazing review. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Easy-ish to use Booking Software with limited features

Reviewed on 2020/09/28

While I respect the simplicity of Bookeo, it simply hasn't caught up with the times in terms of booking software. It's been the primary booking software for a lot of different industries for a number of years, but new competitors are prettier, more user friendly (on both customer and client side), and have more advanced features.

Pros

In terms of booking software, Bookeo is one of the most versatile and easy to understand. There is a bit of a learning curve but after that it's pretty simple. Bookeo is also pretty inexpensive.

Cons

I'm going to be real. Bookeo is really ugly. The interface looks like it was made in the '90s and hasn't been updated. It has pretty limited functionality even though you can use it for pretty much any booking service. Just dont expect too many options.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for your feedback. From your review, it seems that you like how Bookeo is versatile and easy to understand. I am not sure which Bookeo product you are using and which features you require. Please send a support request to [email protected] detailing the features you require for your business. We'd be more than happy to help.

Likelihood to recommend: 5.0/10

Tim B.
Industry: Photography

Tim review

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

The best part about the service is the customer support, being able to email and getting back a response very quickly Without us having to schedule an appointment just to talk to somebody, has been the most positive thing for us. every time we email we have a response within 10 to 20 minutes.

Pros

Tech-support and ease of scheduling ................

Cons

So far so good, not to much to complain about

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for posting this amazing review, Tim! We are happy to hear that you've found Bookeo easy to use and that you love working with our amazing Support Team. Thank you again, and never hesitate to reach out!

Stephanie A.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Bookeo is a Great Software!

Reviewed on 2019/10/22

I used Bookeo for a long time, and it was a great value for the money. I just outgrew the software, and needed something with more functionality.

Pros

This is a simple to use software, with no frills. It is perfect for a single or small business that doesn't need too many extras. Bonus -- add ons can be scheduled by the client, which is not the case for most software.

Cons

No membership function, and I'm not a huge fan of the way their text reminder service works.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Stephanie,

thank you for your review. Bookeo does offer a membership function. One of our technicians will reach out to you to explain how to set it up in your account.

Rod V.
Company size: Self Employed

We are a medical facility and Bookeo is by far the most versatile solution for running an office!

Reviewed on 2017/11/09

Everything under the Sun - and it always WORKS!

Pros

Where do I start?! The widgets you can embed into your own website are seamless and professional. The client experience is swift and clean. The follow-up and feedback mechanisms are top notch. The versatility in services offered, ability to describe and augment each service with special notices are unmatched. Pricing scenarios are so well thought out that you can have any type of situation and Bookeo has a solution to accommodate! When you match all of that with unbelievable Marketing choices such as; Gift Vouchers, Pre-Paid Packages, Promotion Codes (I could write an essay on this one alone) Marketing Campaigns, Re-Marketing (are you kidding me - nice!), MEMBERSHIPS including recurring billing, Customer Area, Reports, Email Marketing, Export reports, VIRAL Marketing with Social Media... I mean.. I'm out of breath and there is more... much much more!

Cons

I can't REALLY call this a 'Con', it's more the nature of the beast. It can take some getting used to knowing how to set this up. Having said that - it takes a LOT more from our past experiences to set things up and the main difference is that, in the past - we would spend tons of time getting the system set up and THEN... it wouldn't work properly. THEN - we had days and weeks of patient records that were all messed up and... well, what a nightmare! With Bookeo - there is a lot, that's true. The help files are indeed accurate and helpful - and the best thing is that when I did write into Customer Service, they were right on top of it and sent me the exact solution I needed usually within 24 hours if not sooner. We have been on and off again with Bookeo over the past few years (maybe 4 or 5?) and each time we leave thinking there is a better solution that just showed up..we end up right back here. If it ain't broke - don't fix it and in our experience, Bookeo is the ONLY one who is not only un-matchable in what they provide... but they aren't broken either! Bookeo is the best and I ain't going nowhere else ever again!

Response from Bookeo

Hi Rod,

Thank you for the totally awesome review!
So happy you are pleased with Bookeo and our support.

David W.
Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Happy customer for 7+ years

Reviewed on 2018/12/30

I have used the Bookeo booking platform for 7+ years. I operate a Segway Tour business, and this product does what I want it to do. It saves a significant amount of time as customers can complete their reservation online. Our sales and advance bookings increased significantly once we started using this product. When looking for a booking platform, I wanted one that DID NOT charge the customer a fee to make a reservation. I don't feel that a customer should have to pay an additional fee to do business with you.

Pros

It is fairly easy to set up. The cost is very reasonable. The monthly flat fee has not increased in 7 years. The customer support is all online, but the response time is fast. This booking platform meets all of the needs of my small tour business. Changes to tour schedules and other revisions can be made quickly and easily. The developer continues to add capabilities and features at no additional cost. The customer is not charged a fee or percentage of the cost to make a reservation.

Cons

There are some minor design changes that could improve the booking process from the consumer side. I would like to see some additional reporting features (eg. Charts showing which tour times are most popular for given months).

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for writing this amazing review, David. It's always been a pleasure working with you and your team. We agree, customers should not pay a fee to the booking system to make a booking.

If there's ever anything we can help with in the future, you know we're always here.

Thanks again

Noel K.
Industry: Entertainment

Great booking software for our escape room business!!!

Reviewed on 2018/08/18

Pros

Tons of flexibility in moving time slots. We are able to really move a lot around based on when customers want to book.
Great price. I don't understand what anyone thinks they will get out of other booking software that is better than what Bookeo has to offer.
They keep adding new features. There have been a few things really needed that were added over the last two years. These were items we had requested. A lot of people complain about the customer service. While you may not be able to talk to someone, we have always received a response, and it has been nice to see features added that we were hoping for.

Cons

There is still one feature- Hidden Access where you can hide a time slot & have no idea it was hidden. We do this from time to time & have to keep track of it in another software.
When a customer uses a gift voucher, if they don't use the entire voucher, the rest of the voucher can't be redeemed with the same code & they have to call us. Most people use the entire voucher in one purchase so it doesn't come up a lot.

Great Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/03/14

Pros

I am always impressed with the speed at which I get my questions answered. The answers are thorough and obviously come from people who know the product intimately.

Cons

At times, I find the product hard to use. Bookeo is used for so many types of reservation style businesses, that sometimes I feel I need to compromise when trying to fit it into our escape room business. The reporting function of Bookeo could be better. Bookeo limits the date range on their reports to some pretty small time periods forcing me to request multiple reports when one would do.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you so much for the review! We're always focused on delivering the best possible customer service, so hearing that it's been working for you makes us happy. We also appreciate the feedback and your suggestions for improvement. If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Industry: Nonprofit Organization Management

Bookeo is the Best

Reviewed on 2019/12/11

Previously we took all reservations for programs over the phone or email. Our programs are in high-demand and our schedule changes frequently. Often we would go through multiple rounds of back-and-forth with a customer before we were able to book their program, and tracking which requests came first was a nightmare. Bookeo has alleviated so much stress and work hours!

Pros

I love working with the Bookeo team! They have been incredibly attentive, always replying to help requests within 24 hours, and they usually go above and beyond to thoroughly explain processes that are confusing. I also like that we can capture guest information and sync bookeo to our mailchimp and google calendars!

Cons

I wish I could assign more than one resource to a program or tour. We use a lot of resources to run our programs (staff, vehicles, equipment, etc.) and it would be nice to have bookeo track all of these resources.

Response from Bookeo

Hello, thank you for your great feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve Bookeo, so your feedback will be passed along to our developers.

Kelly B.

In love with Bookeo

Reviewed on 2016/04/03

THANK YOU BOOKEO!! After over 5 months of searching for a registration system, we finally found exactly what we needed with Bookeo.

This system is easy to use for both the end user as well as administrators. The demo is seamless and allows for testing of all features ~ in fact the demo for the end user was so good that I signed up for a paid account before I even saw the admin side or spoke with anyone at Bookeo. It's that good. Once I got into the admin screens to begin setting up my system ~ I knew this was the system I had been searching for.

Bookeo was the only product out there that had everything we were looking for in a registration system: flexibility in class scheduling, ease of use for the student, mobile-responsive, gift cards, multi pass packages, promotions, Mail Chimp integration, Stripe integration, and more - it just does absolutely everything we need! And the setup was so intuitive!! There was no waiting to meet with a "trainer" to begin setup, it's just so easy. All you have to do is know how to read.

One of the BEST things about Bookeo is their customer service. I had many questions in our unique setup, and they answered every one of them within about an hour or less, and they answered them with actual answers that helped me accomplish what I needed to do. They solved everything I threw at them, expect for one minor thing. I cannot say enough good things about them.

Oh! And their pricing is perfectly affordable. No hidden or extra costs, just one monthly fee based on a generous tier of registrations each month.

Our students love it too. They love that it's so quick and easy to register for classes!

And finally, I loved that I didn't have to wait to speak with anyone to get set up and begin using this brilliant product.

Stop looking, get Bookeo.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Kelly,

thank you for the awesome review!!
We are so happy that you love Bookeo, all its great features and the Technical Support!

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us -anytime.

Alice

Ramiro B.
Industry: Environmental Services

Bookeo delivers an amazing product!

Reviewed on 2016/10/12

The Pacific Marine Mammal Center is thrilled with Bookeo's online scheduling and reservation system! It has been very user friendly on both the administrative and customer ends. We were able to successfully integrate it onto our personal website as well as other social media pages very easily. The customer support has been fantastic as well! We have reached out several times and the Bookeo support team (especially Marcia Murphy) always answer the question fully, with supporting examples, within the hour! Bookeo also offers several features and functionality that allow us to make each of our 10 programs unique. Something that could make Bookeo better would be changes to its aesthetics. Overall, the product is reasonably priced, easy, and multidimensional and we would recommend it to any organization or user!

Pros

Ease, Features & Functionality, Customer Support!

Cons

Aesthetics. It would be a nice to be able to change the look and feel of Bookeo on our websites to match certain colors and themes.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Ramiro,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review about Bookeo.

We are currently working on a new UI. In the meantime, you can customize the look and feel of Bookeo with CSS. Our Technical Support Team will send you an email with instructions.

Suzanne

Sharni V.

Does the job, but could it do better

Reviewed on 2017/07/13
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

If you book any kind of classes, this software does the job.

Pros

Manages multiple teachers and rooms/resources.
Mostly easy to use
Accessible from anywhere
Can integrate into any site
Takes payment for you.

Cons

Would be good to have a calendar format. You cant show the public the google calendar as it shows private info.
I have had this software for over 5 years, and only seen one or two improvements. There are features it could do with but they do not seem to be working on it. Given that it is a subscription model, one would expect the software to be improved upon regularity.
Back end could be friendlier. Not as mobile friendly as it could be. Takes a bit to teach staff how to find classes and create bookings in store.

Becky G.
Industry: Hospitality

Appalling customer support

Reviewed on 2019/06/18
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

Generally good functionality and possibly the best for our purposes, but poor user experience with terrible mobile optimisation. And absolutely horrific customer service. I can't stress the latter enough, and it makes me feel very uncomfortable about dealing with them long term.

Pros

There is plenty of functionality that is helpful when managing a small outdoor adventure company. The ability to list different events, with promotional pricing, and individual messaging etc, is very much appreciated. It's easy to integrate with our Squarespace site, too.

Cons

The main thing that I dislike about Bookeo is their appalling customer service. We are currently in the middle of a situation whereby Bookeo keeps making repeated calls on two of our customers' bank accounts, filing 172 payments in one instance, before the customer was alerted to the fact she had no money left and put a block on her account. Even though this was clearly a business critical issue, I am still (four days later) failing to get any coherent response from Bookeo as to whether the problem has been isolated, and whether a fix has been applied. I have also failed to speak to anyone over the phone, and only receive piecemeal emails from people who are clearly in a different timezone, who are always new to the situation with no prior knowledge of what has come before. The other major 'con' of the software is that is very poorly optimised for mobile interfaces.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Becky, I am sorry to read that you had a bad experience with our customer support. We strive to provide the best customer support to our customers. I reviewed the email thread and our high-level technicians explained to you that the issue was due to a network error, which was later fixed. Also, they explained that the issue only affected your account and no other accounts. I see that you did reply to the email with the explanation, so I believe you have received our answer.

We look forward to working with you in the years to come.

Regards

Likelihood to recommend: 1.0/10

Lana S.
Industry: Cosmetics

My company is loosing a lot of money because of this application and no support

Reviewed on 2018/05/02

NONE. JUST LOST LOTS OF BUSINESS, I WISH i NEVER STARTED IT.

Pros

no pros.

Cons

Its is no longer good. lately its been taking too long on my website and I am losing a lot of business because of it . It never used to be that way. Now customers leave my website without waiting for the Bookeo's application to load . I am looking for a new company as soon as possible . It literaly takes few minutes. noone wants to wait this long and b Bookeo has no phone # to call for support so if something happens to their app then you will have to wait a long tie to fix it because you can only contact them via email and you will lose a lot of of business. Over the years their app had been inconsistent and sometimes disappearing from my website for few days at the time.
Lost a lot of business over the years because people have hard time booking their appointments and because their application is often loading very slowly or does not load at all days on and days off and no support to fix the problems fast. Don't waste your money. look for a good application that is stable and doesn't not make it difficult for your customers to book their appointments . with their application you will save pennies but lose thousands. I am truly fed up with it and taking my business elsewhere

Response from Bookeo

Hi Lana,
I am sorry to read about the issues you are experiencing.
You contacted our Technical Support Team reporting this issue and a couple of days ago, and they replied within less than one hour.
Our Technical Support Team explained that your customers may not see the Bookeo booking widget integrated in your website because you placed it at the very bottom of a long web page. As a result, customers are required to scroll down a lot before they can see the booking widget. We highly recommend placing the widget at or near the top of the page.
Additionally, our Technical Support Team tested the website page where you integrated the widget, and the widget loads in a fraction of a second. If you experienced delays in the past, these can occur if other scripts in your web page (such as the tracker you have for analytics) are slow in loading - this can slow down the loading of other elements in the page.
If we can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Likelihood to recommend: 0.0/10

Sean mccoy M.

Bookeo for Customer

Reviewed on 2019/01/07

Pros

The administrative side of bookeo is great! Very easy to navigate for our side. Everything is on a thin list, and it's easy to search for things.

Cons

The customer side of bookeo is a little less clear. Customers will often select the wrong date.

Response from Bookeo

Sean, Thank you so much for the detailed review! We love hearing this kind of feedback from our clients, and appreciate you taking the time to lay out your experience.

There are a few settings that you can change in your account to solve the issue you reported. I will ask one of our technicians to send you an email about this.

Never hesitate to reach out with any questions or suggestions!

Thanks again,

Jennifer N.
Industry: Entertainment

Excellent product and the customer service is spot on! Hats off to all the staff!

Reviewed on 2018/05/16

For one affordable monthly fee our customers are able to book easily, and we receive the demographic information that we specifically selected and need in order to run our business better.

Pros

It is easy to use, once you get the hang of it. The reporting feature is invaluable to our business and our forcasting. I love the seamless integration with our website.

Cons

I would like to see a product that has more of the features that escape room owners need, and a bit of a better look on our website integration.

Response from Bookeo

Thank you for the great review, Jennifer! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we¿re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We value and appreciate receiving our customers¿ feedback and suggestions in order to improve Bookeo. Please send your feature requests to [email protected]

Thanks again,

Asma B.
Industry: Education Management

Real good and easy. At the beginning it takes a bit to get used to it , but it is so worth it!

Reviewed on 2017/10/12

No more hassle with access sheets .I gained time and money. it is all in one place now.

Pros

-very easy to use
-access to the help functions and staff. They are always helpful and answer very fast.
-manages all my customers and payments and courses
-easy to create and update new courses
-has plenty and plenty of functionalities that I chose or not to use.
-price is very reasonable comparing to other alike

Cons

-I wish it had more functionalities for one on one tutoring businesses.
- every 2 year I would have to download my data cause it gets deleted, not the customers database though.

Response from Bookeo

Hi Asma, Thank you for the review! Happy to see you are enjoying the software. We strive to make a product that is great and easy to understand and use.

Sarah

Kristian J.
Industry: Health, Wellness & Fitness

Very rich feature product. Excellent client support.

Reviewed on 2018/07/28

Saves a lot of our time. Online payment gateway integration implemented very easily. But the customer support, one again, that is a team which replies literally in few minutes, just unbelievable. Have not seen such quick and quality responses in years.

Pros

Possibility to customize its feautures in so many ways. This helped us to adapt to our business process in the times of changing needs.

Cons

Visual part / UI interface really requires a revamp. This is valid for the admin and end user interdaces.

Response from Bookeo

Kristan, thanks for the great review! We appreciate the feedback. It's always been a pleasure working with you. As for the feedback on the UI design, please note that we are working on a new UI.

If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Shannon

You do not have to look for another booking software

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Keeping track of my tour activities

Pros

Bookeo is really a great software. In no time you will be able to put your tours online for booking. Great customer support via email.

Cons

It would be nice to have a customer phone number you can call if you need and answer right away, however that is just a minor thing.

Response from Bookeo

Hi,

thank you for the great review.
If there's ever anything we can help with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again.