On cloud or On Premise - complete church management software

4,8
Sarah S.

Recommendation for Servant Keeper 8, Cloud Version

Reviewed on 2019/08/16

SK allows us to have one database that all staff use to keep track of our members, potential members, friends. We track contacts with all in our database, add pictures, notes, visits, attendance. We have added Protect My Ministry to do background checks.

Pros

SK is extremely user friendly and intuitive. It provides a full range of capabilities from basic demographics, attendance, contribution processing and reporting to group e-mails, data sorting on nearly every field, "dashboard" information to get church info in a quick format and well trained, easily available customer support. SK converted 3 years worth of contribution information and all the demographic information from our old system and helped us configure to our needs with SK8 under the "white glove" experience. Training videos provided were excellent. On-going webinars and live training have also been well worth my time. We have all staff set up with the Mobile Ministry app so they can find e-mail, telephone or address while on the go.

Cons

I only had one issue that has been a problem, but SK corrected it in an update.

Nicole M.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Servant Keeper The Choice in Church Software Innovative and Integrative; Relational Software

Reviewed on 2019/07/25

We have integrated our accounting and membership departments. We have had been able to communicate more effectively and efficiently with the congregation through the SK Notify tools. We are expanding our functionality by adding Event Brite, Check In and Cloud Directory. We anticipate simpler processes and more excellence with the addition of these tools. Having the ability to equip others to utilize the SK tools definitely supports stronger relationships which in turn supports less money for staffing due to the time saved through equipping others. SK continues to impress me with their ability to listen and hear their audience by remaining innovative with their software.

Pros

The synergy for how all the modules work together. The opportunity to add add on modules when ready both financially and with personnel. The Cloud version is outstanding and the addition of the apps. Time saving! Connectivity at its best! These additions bring the corporation, the leadership and the attendees into relationship because of the tools. Our organization has always appreciated the Support Desk. When i think of Servant Keeper SERVANT always a listening ear and continual support via phone, email or on site trainings. KEEPER committed to excellent support and excellent products.

Cons

There is definitely a learning curve however the Webinars, Trainings, Tutorials, Support Desk make it possible for anyone to use SK.

Joyce T.

User Friendly

Reviewed on 2020/08/31

Servant Keeper has been helpful and they are very patient with me, even though I am technology challenged at the age of 62, I never feel judged, even with the simplity of the program.

Pros

I can access Servant Keeper from my phone anytime and anywhere and being in the ministry that is crucial for me and my husband, Senior Pastor, and our Ministry staff.

Cons

If I have a con, I just call the help desk and they walk me through anything I am having problems with, and therefore my problems/cons have been solved. Bottom line, I can't think of a con.

Jill K.

Reviewed on 2019/10/25

We needed an affordable cloud based church database to replace our old service based program. This was pretty good for the money. The app is good and reports are easy once you train and practice.

Pros

The app is very helpful. We are learning to customize reports easier. We like the cloud alternative. Event Bright integration is great.

Cons

Setting up the groups are a little clunky at first. White glove transfer wasn’t as seamless as promised. It doesn’t interface with our One Call Now system, so we are having to update two systems.

Likelihood to recommend: 7.0/10

Judy S.

Customer Service Counts!

Reviewed on 2020/08/13

Excellent.

Pros

Technical Support is everything. If you cannot back up a great product with great technical support, then users are in the dark, left scrambling for answers, which cuts productivity. I also appreciate the cheerful IT staff and their willingness to help. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the technician was able to anticipate my questions even before I asked. He never became frustrated with my level of understanding or computer skills.

Cons

There are training sessions offered to enhance understanding of Servant Keeper Programs. I am new to my position and appreciate the ease in learning and additional instruction provided.

Phillip R.

Servant Keeper Thoughts

Reviewed on 2019/11/21

My overall experience with Servant Keeper has been good. Even though some of the features are somewhat confusing to me, ultimately, in time, I am able to figure them out. So far it has been the most user friendly church management program I have tried. I Ch

Pros

Overall the software is relatively user friendly. Doesn't take long to get going. If you can attend an instructional seminar, that will get you going even faster and get a lot of questions answered.
Giving entries are very intuitive and straight forward. Corrections to entries are a little more work.

Cons

Steps to Merging duplicate entries or files can be very confusing. Customizing entry fields in the membership is difficult. Always have to go back to the guides and/or instruction manual to recall the steps.
I always have problems with the conditional statements in creating a group. Wish it was more simplified with practical examples or templates.

Loretta S.

Help Desk

Reviewed on 2020/05/26

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] obviously knows his job. He was able to walk me through step by step and helped me achieve my goal

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was very patient with me. I'm not really familiar with the software and it just made it seem so easy. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was AMAZING! I wish I could take him to work with me every week!

Cons

Without [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] talking me through my problem, I would not be able to complete my task.

Lisa K.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Love the program! Outstanding Service!

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

Pros

I have just started using this program, we completed the conversion today. To date, I have found this program to be extremely user friendly. I am anticipating this program to significantly reduce our redundancy in the office while providing critical information in a very timely manner.

Cons

No facility management/scheduling feature.

Evelyn T.

Servant Keeper Review for Moderaterately Skilled in Computer Literacy

Reviewed on 2020/07/08

I feel as if [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], Sales Manager, is a jewel for the company. She tries several means to accommodate a small church with limited resources. Help Desk is equally supportive. They recognized my limited technology skills and stepped right in to make everything user friendly. Entering Contributions can be accomplished easily and timely---a great plus. Also, sending the various reports and various emails to individuals and/or groups is another great plus. I am sure that there are many more great experiences.

Pros

Previous financial records personnel left and current persons found the system too cumbersome and not user friendly. I called several churches in the Carolinas to recommend a system. SK won hands down! Although currently, I am the only person that has used the system, I have shared my enthusiasm with the other team members , including Pastor and they are eager to get every aspect in place. The various records available are exactly what we need. My experience with the various personnel at SK has been 5 STAR Excellent, or as we say at VIJM, 7 STAR Excellent! From Sales to the Help Desk, everyone has been very patient, professional and knowledgeable.

Cons

So far, I do not have any recommendations. I have enjoyed using the system thus far. Also, when I have I had a problem, Help Desk has quickly been able to solve it.

OH! One suggestion. In Contribution Manager, when married couples pay together, there is no way to indicate payment from both, So far I have just captured it in the Note Section.

Connie C.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Help Desk - Their help is really needed - things come up that I never think of and need their help.

Reviewed on 2020/09/09

Pretty good - The best is when I need help, you are available to help with the problem or will find a solution if it is one.

Pros

Names in order, putting special events needed for list, and mailing and emails and certain titles that are needed to find and a quick group finding. Birthdays, months for reports for certain listed members.

Cons

The font cannot be changed when printing out a Directory for our church. Which is greatly needed,

Vicki W.
Industry: Religious Institutions

SK 8 is by far the best database for churches of the many I've used.

Reviewed on 2017/09/19

The ability to track information about our members, attendees, and visitors. Reports that help us track a myriad of things about our congregation so we can better serve them, each other, our community, and our finances along with protecting our children with accurate and detailed background checks. The online directory helps our people to connect with each other easily, update information at their convenience and is secure with individual login. Our treasurer loves the ease of using the contribution section of this software and the reports generated. Just the ability to customize the software for my particular needs and the fact it is a true Windows program that allows you to copy, cut and paste plus update new information for a family with one click is worth its purchase. Many databases don't do that.

Pros

It is user-friendly, customizable, and readily accessible from any computer. The cloud based version of SK8 has features like the Greet and Attend for taking attendance at any event and the information goes into the database. It has an online directory that can be accessed by the church and members can update their profile changes themselves. The online directory will upload any JPEG picture such as selfie taken by the member which is great as it gives insight into each person and their family. They have a great background check program. I could go on and on. It has made my service to my church so much easier. One of the other important features is the Help Desk. These dedicated individuals are efficient, courtesy, informative, and endlessly patient. And they all speak understandable English. The company is also very responsive to suggestions for improvement. Many of the suggestions I heard at training sessions have been implemented in subsequent versions since I began using SK6. I highly recommend this software to every church staff member I talk to and those who don't use it are really missing out.

Cons

Only that it isn't free. I can't really think of any other reason. I know free isn't possible so, like Mary Poppins, it's "practically perfect."

Response from Servant PC Resources

Wow Vicki thank you for your many kind words and for taking the time to post this extensive review! It's a joy and honor to serve Compass Bible Church! - the Servant Keeper Team

Liz E.

Servant Keeper 8 is an amazing tool for ministry! It helps you to keep up with your church family.

Reviewed on 2017/05/19

Pros

I like the groups keeper the most! I like being able to create a group of the particular members I need to reach for our newsletter, prayer chain, small groups, worship, etc. I can create a group of members and run an array of member and contribution reports for use by the church staff, volunteers, committee and session members.

We are now on the Cloud, which allows us to use the Mobile Ministry and Greet and Attend apps, as well as the New Online Office! The Online Office is extremely helpful. It allows me the capability to update or add member information from my cell phone or tablet, and that information goes right into the Servant Keeper 8 program. When I am at a small group, class or just bump into someone I haven't seen in a while, I can get my phone out and update their contact information right there. Our members have access to the online directory, they can view their contributions and update a lot of their information on the Online Office.

Volunteers and staff can have access to the program from their own computers, so, now they can volunteer to do things at a time that's convenient for them, from wherever it's convenient for them. "Many hands make light work."

We can give users and members access to different areas of Servant Keeper based upon their needs.

Servant Keeper 8 integrates with several other programs that we use, like QuickBooks. It has also introduced us to other programs that are available like MailChimp, EventBrite and Vanco.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Thanks Liz, it's a joy to serve your ministry and we're so glad you are getting so much out of the system! The integrations you mention are pretty awesome and definitely work checking out. Mailchimp is a great tool for an automated visitor follow-up campaign and Vanco has the best online giving platform for churches! Thanks for using Servant Keeper!

Douglas L.
Industry: Information Technology & Services

Servant Keeper - The First Three Weeks

Reviewed on 2017/02/09

The migration to Servant Keeper from another software management program has exceeded all expectations. We migrated our data files over on a Friday morning and the staff was entering the Sunday offerings the following Monday morning without any issues or concerns. Our time to post the offerings and prepare the deposit documents was reduced by over 40%. By the end of the third week of use, the VANCO Payment Systems software were linked to the Servant Keeper program, and the Servant Keeper software was totally integrated into the QuickBooks Premier Edition 2017 Non-Profit software. The Importing and Exporting of the data between the three (3) programs has exceeded our expectations.
By the end of the first month the Finance Committee received at their monthly meeting, in addition to their standard financial reports, additional reports generated from the vast number of report options available from the Servant Keeper Report Manager. (We discovered that the Report Manager was so powerful that we could within 60 seconds not only could we select the Reports menu, the Report Manager, and the Criteria for the report, the report was displayed on the screen and the printing was usually completed in less than 50 seconds.)
The Membership module has also exceeded all expectations. By the end of the first week our Pastor's smartphone was programmed to access the Church's Servant Keeper data base and within hours it was put into use as well. Our former management program had limited information about our members and we are taking advantage of the vast number of data fields to gather and enter the information. We will be launching later this year the option to make it possible for members to access the member portal that will be added to our website. This will benefit both our members and our staff to update and maintain the family records.
There is no doubt that Servant Keeper software is a very powerful, but easy to use, management program. In the business environment of which I was involved in the design and implementation of software programs such as Servant Keeper would be rated in the top 10% without a doubt. There is no doubt that a software program of this caliber would be significantly more expensive to acquire and administer. If a staff member has a reasonable working knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet programs, they can replicate the experience we have had and the support that has been provided to us from Servant Keeper.

Pros

Easy of navigation, yet extremely comprehensive in depth.

Cons

I have not found enough differences to justify both speed tasks and a regular task bar. I also found the User Manual (Contributions especially) in need of reprint. Many index pages are of by two (2) and the user needs to add 2 to most page numbers.
The author makes some assumptions about the reader: 1. That they have a working knowledge of the entire system when reading about a specific task, 2. There are words or topics missing in the index which makes it difficult to navigate through the book.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Thank you Douglas! It's very kind of you to take the time to post this review. I think it will be helpful for many. We are honored to serve your ministry.

The Servant Keeper Team

Carol S.

Solution for Church Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/10/03

Overall, we are very happy with the transition. We are a small church. So, it is the most affordable solution that met most of the criteria we had for functionality.

Pros

While I am certified in Database Technology, I understand the need for software that's easy to use for the end-user. This product is intuitive, making it a snap for new users to get up and running with it.

Cons

Our previous software had an accounting module to handle more than just our contributions. We currently link Quick Books to our Servant Keeper to solve this problem. However, Quick Books is a huge learning curve as it is not designed for non-profits (terms/language is very different).

Susan H.

We recently upgraded to SK 8 with our database on the Cloud. Technical Support was awesome!

Reviewed on 2017/08/31

Pros

We have used the SK Contributions module for many years and it has worked extremely well. I especially like, that if we make the occasional data entry error, it is a straightforward process to make corrections. Three of our volunteers attended a SK training session last spring and we were impressed with the membership module. We could immediately see how we could use membership features to support many of our ministries. The ease of customizing our database with our own names for various fields is great. The Groups Keeper is an awesome tool and we foresee using it extensively. Although we are still learning the SK Writer functions, we can already see that in conjunction with the Groups Keeper, we will be able to personalize letters, emails, campaigns, etc. Perhaps the most appreciated feature of SK8 is that it resides on the Cloud. This enables all of us to work from home, which is a huge plus for our organization, which is 100% volunteers, except for our minister. Also, we appreciate that our data is backed up daily automatically.

Cons

There is so much functionality it is easy to "use it or lose it". This says more about us than the software!

Response from Servant PC Resources

Hi Susan, thank you so much for your kind words and your thorough 5-star review! It's a joy and privilege to serve your ministry! - the Servant Keeper Team

Deb Z.

Reviewed on 2019/08/29

We are utilizing this software to get some really interesting report returns as we are learning the capabilities. We are also learning by the types of reports we are looking for how to better maintain the profiles that were set up and to streamline for best outcome in reporting.

Again, Servant Keeper Help Desk is a must!

Pros

Lots of opportunities for reporting, customizing, etc. Pretty robust software. I have just had basic training by a previous user who also did not utilize the software to its fullest as this was not her function. We are learning more and more about just how much this software can do. We have been under utilizing and are looking forward to seeing how we can beef up our usage to get the best return on our investment and to care for our members in a more consistent way. Help Desk and tutorials are most helpful.

Cons

Without the proper training it is not extremely user friendly for reporting but with the right training, the software is outstanding. I highly recommend the Help Desk option. It has more than paid for itself year after year as we continue to learn the capabilities. The staff at Help Desk are super well trained and very helpful.

Gwen B.

Servant Keeper Service Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/06

We love that our minister/users can log on from their phones and bring up members for visits or calls.
I like the ease of adding members. I like the incredible help I get because I can talk to a person and not go thru several menus to get there. Our bookkeeper has found contributions to be easy to use and help calls very effective in problem solving

Pros

User-friendly with the ability to actually talk to a customer service rep who will help with any problem.
Today, reps, actually logged into my account and ran an update and made sure I could access Servant Keeper through an icon on my screen. It must have taken only 10 minutes for her to complete the help.

Cons

I'm still struggling with the bulk mail ability. I can create the group, but the barcoded labels don't appear correctly, i.e, they overwrite between the first 5 and the last 4. They should be different each time they are run based on a product called Cassit, that Servant Keeper doesn't use to verify for each time the bar codes are attached to the label list. Also there are authorization reports the post office requires for their automated.

Scott M.

Investing in the Helpdesk saved me as a customer with Servant Keeper

Reviewed on 2018/01/25

Pros

I love how much time it saves me. Highly proficient. Love the Help Desk department!. They are quickly becoming my 2nd family.

Cons

Cannot purchase without Helpdesk. I was a little taken back at first by the fact that the we invested into servant keeper and when we needed training on the program we were told that we needed to pay more money to learn how to use the software.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Hi Scott! Thanks for using Servant Keeper and we're glad you're taking advantage of the HelpDesk. Many companies outsource their HelpDesk so that they can offer "free" support. Many times when you call for help with one of those companies you feel like you know more than their support department. That's the nature of "free" support, unfortunately. At ServantPC we don't outsource our support. Our HelpDesk agents work in the same building as the rest of us. Then there are some other companies simply raise their monthly prices to build in the cost of support. In order to keep our prices down (starting at 9.99/mo!) a HelpDesk subscription with Servant Keeper is always optional. Also, there is help built into the system and lots of ways to get free assistance, but we have worked hard to develop a pricing model that makes high quality support available. thank you and it's an honor to serve your ministry! - the Servant Keeper Team

Albert F.

Servant Keeper gets across the board. Their salesman,

Reviewed on 2018/01/08

Online directory for church membership.
Saved many man days of work recording and tabulating contribution statements to the membership.
Opens door to online communication to church membership.'
Allows membership to review their giving statements at any time online.

Pros

We formed a committee to review electronic giving in early November. In this process we learned that our church had purchased SK, but had not implemented it.

After reviewing the benefits of SK we decided we should first implement SK before moving into electronic giving. We tested SK live for over a month to confirm that it work for us. Prior to SK we used PowerChurch Plus for membership records and manually recorded all of contribution records by hand on paper ledgers.

The conversion from PCP went very well using the SK provided tool for data conversion. In this process we moved 525 families with 1149 members to SK from PCP in a manner of minutes.

The SK salesman met with us almost daily over the phone to answer our questions when we were in the month long evaluation. He answered both functional and technical questions as we tested the functionality.

At this point we have implemented the membership and contributions modules from SK. We are planning to implement the Directory next and then get into email ' text communication in the Church membership.

The guys entering the contributions especially enjoyed doing the "Ka-Ching" feature that sounded every time they entered a contribution. Overall at this time we are very happy with SK and the service they have provided as we implemented the software. We decided to implement the "cloud" version of the software and it works as fast as the local version which we used in testing.

Cons

We wish that all of the features were rolled up in the cost for the cloud version.

Other than that there everything has worked as advertised.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Hi Albert, very kind of you to leave a very detailed and glowing review of Servant Keeper. It's an honor to serve your ministry and we are so glad that SK is a blessing for you! - the Servant Keeper Team

G. G.

A different perspective ' an IT Services Professional's view of SK

Reviewed on 2015/02/24

As an IT Services professional for over three decades, I am engaged daily, sometimes for hours on end, with software products, services, and helpdesks around the world.

Over the years, I have observed great software looses its greatness if the helpdesk and support team do not provide the same level of great support.

Sometimes made bearable with a good helpdesk and support. Tolerable with live, call-in, voice support instead of chat and email support. Quite serviceable if the helpdesk knows the software inside out.

Equally important is, if the helpdesk clearly understands the short-term and long-term purpose and goals of why the software was developed. A combination darn hard to find today.

To be really great software, the helpdesk must be equally great. That is not done by the helpdesk following a Script of (many times) unrelated checkpoints and disjointed steps.

I am not the "end-user" of SK. For my clients, my task as a contract IT professional, is to install, and locally support SK through all phases of it lifecycle. Of course, the client also has the ability to call SK directly. On the more technical, cumbersome or time consuming challenges, I am typically asked to do the "heavy-lifting" with the SK helpdesk.

Over the past 6 years, with every single instance, I have experienced a very high quality level of support. Some of the very best service have experienced, and I deal continually with a lot of helpdesks around the world.

How I rate SK (01, lowest to 10, highest points)

Service:
10 pts. Purpose Driven
10 pts. Mission Driven
09 pts. Down-right pleasant and personable - the right amount just to let you know it is "Person-to-Person", NOT "Script-Reader to User".
09 pts. Professional
09 pts. Knowledgeable - I am continually surprised at the depth the helpdesk folks know their product.
42 pts. Truthful - If they didn't know the answer at the time, there was no bluffing, no wasting time. Simply, "I don't know, but will find the answer or a staff person (supervisor or engineer) - and I will get back to you by (target time/date). 100%, without fail.

Oh, did I miss mentioning the software. Absolutely, 9.999 Points. (Of course it's not perfect)

I have SK installations in a very large congregation (1000+) and in smaller congregations (under 250). All of my users have found SK and the Helpdesk Subscription extremely Cost Effective.

ROI on all of this? In this case, Eternal - Priceless.

Jeff O.

Servant Keeper is a great product for the price.

Reviewed on 2018/04/24

Pros

The price verses quality is exceptional. Servant keeper is easy to use, and does a great job at tracking church membership. All the new features that have come out have made it very competitive with other companies. I especially like the add on of background checks and registration.

Cons

I am not a fan of how expensive the cloud/ mobile versions are. This is a great feature that many churches could not afford. We had to pick a few staff members to receive the app, and others had to use the traditional site.
I also wish each member could establish their own profile.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Hi Jeff, first thanks for using Servant Keeper and for recommending it to other churches. Second, I think you may not know that all of your users can use the mobile and web apps as well as the desktop apps and you can use it on unlimited devices and computers for no additional charge. Also, please know that all of your members can manage their own profiles online at no additional charge to you. - thanks! the Servant Keeper Team

Andre L.

SK7 Upgrade - be careful!

Reviewed on 2014/01/22

We have used SK6 for a number of years at our church and have been very satisfied with it. My wife is treasurer at our church and at another church where she has been frustrated by their existing, 'clunky' system. Based on her experience with SK6 at our church, she persuaded them to buy SK7. One of the most useful features for entering contributions in SK6 was the ability to scan checks which prefilled the contributors details and helped ensure correct allocation. This feature has not been retained in SK7. Instead it has been replaced by a new feature which utilizes a service with TransModus which allows checks to be scanned and deposited directly into your bank account. However, this service costs $200-$300 per month which is too expensive for smaller churches with tight budgets. It would have made a lot more sense for them to have retained the old option in SK7 in addition to the new option. I can see that the new option could be useful for bigger churches with more substantial budgets. I just cannot understand why the existing users should now be adversely impacted by having the simple check scanning functionality removed.
I spoke to a SK sales rep who seemed to be at sea about why the functionality had been removed. I also did not get the feeling the he was particularly interested in communicating our frustration up the chain of command.

Response from Servant PC Resources

Andre,

First, thank you for using Servant Keeper and for recommending it to others. I'm glad it has served you so well!

We have indeed brought back desktop check scanning for V7. The decision was made based on emerging technology that replaced the basic scanners.

One correction is that the TransModus feature you mention is billed a few cents per check, not several hundred dollars per month. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. The benefit of the Transmodus check scanner is that it accomplishes the remote deposit, and can scan up to 90 checks at a time.

The other thing many churches requested is online giving that integrates with Servant Keeper, thus eliminating double entry. Not only do we offer that now, but we are able to provide that at a significantly less cost than the other online giving options. Donors can give by credit, debit, or check account, according to the church's preference.

Please contact us if you would like to discuss further.

Faith S.
Industry: Religious Institutions

Best Church Software for the price!

Reviewed on 2017/01/11
Review Source: SoftwareAdvice

We are a small church (about 100 attendees) and recently purchased ServantKeeper as our first church management software. I'm pretty confident that this will also be our LAST church software because we bought the lifetime license and we love the program!
I (the church secretary) have used several different database management systems in past jobs, so I knew I wanted church software with a detailed database, member groups, family connections, and ease of updating/sorting. ServantKeeper is all of those!

Pros

When I add new people to the database, it automatically forms a family unit (with that person as the head), and it is so easy to add spouse/children directly from that family--which means I don't have to type the address/phone/anniversary/membership status multiple times. This is NOT the case with most other software I tested.
Every person can be added to groups or Sunday School classes, have attendance and contributions tracked, and can even have skills or volunteer areas added to their profile. It's very customizable, so this should be helpful for any organization.

Cons

The only downside for us is the formatting of the reports. There are a lot of reports available (i.e. family profile, directory pages, attendance) and they are customizable, but you can't change the formatting (font size, layout, etc.). Obviously, this isn't a huge deal, because the reports are still helpful--that's just the one thing I would change.

Vicki R.

Church record keeping at your finger tips

Reviewed on 2012/10/19

Servant Keeper is a great asset to our church record keeping & daily needs of managing our congregation.

The financial portion of the program is easy to use. You won't need an accountant to make entries & run a vast array of easy to read reports. Accountants will find the complete information they need as well.

The membership manager can maintain a wealth of knowledge about members & visitors. Easy to add & maintain. Reports are simple & can be customized for your specific needs.

Overall, the screens are easy to read, progress in logical fashion & allow even users with basic computer knowledge to be successful & not overwhelmed. More experiences users can customize, optimize & utilize the software is countless ways to suit their needs.

Customer service is friendly, quick access for help & well trained.

Our 3 year history with Servant Keeper has been positive & extremely beneficial to our church. I highly recommend this software for any size congregation.

Pros

Simple to use. Entry screens are basic and easy to follow. Entry errors are easy to correct. Easy to add new people and catagories while making entries.

Members like how detailed yet simple their giving statements are. Clear format for easy understanding. Multiple options are available for statements to customize to your needs for that moment.

Reports are easy to read in ways that are simple for councils and chairpersons to review quickly and without additional training.

History is quickly accessed and can be used to create an abundance of reports for budgets and church needs.

Webinars are informative and helpful. Don't skip them if at all possible. They open new ways of using the software.

Cons

Pledges can only be tracked per person, not by family, on critical reports. There are ways to work around this by entering the spouse with a zero pledge, but doesn't not quite correct the whole problem there. Not enough con to outweigh all the positive pros though.

Sandra N.

My Servant Keeper Experience

Reviewed on 2019/01/26

Any problems that I may come up with, there is always the Help Desk that will work with me to help me solve my problems.

Pros

I have been working with Servant Keeper for about 2 1/2 to 3 years. It has been a user friendly experience and the daily routine of data submission really helps to perform the end - of - year statements in an easy accessible manner. I have taken part in the online training for statement distribution and find it to be a very helpful tool. Also to mention that the Help Desk experience has been amazing with friendly and knowledgeable people with patience and courtesy.

Cons

As of now, there is nothing that I do not like about this software. The longer you work with it, the more you find that it is a fantastic aid in the tracking and maintaining of information for your church.