HIPAA Software Reviews

HIPAA Software

Achieve, illustrate, and maintain full HIPAA compliance.

4.8/5 (12 reviews)
Brittany A.

Helped SO MUCH!

Reviewed on 2018/11/13

Pros

This has take so much pressure off of our office, very easy to use, great bang for the buck!! Highly recommend!

Cons

We love the software and would not say that there are any cons that we would report!

Jenny D.

This has been the best HIPAA compliance software that I have seen thus far!

Reviewed on 2018/03/13

Pros

What I like most about this software was the ease of use and how fast we were able to implement this program into our medical practice. The training required is very minimal and even my employees that have trouble with learning new software were able to catch on quickly.

Cons

I would like to see this software expand a little more with the different specifics that are offered depending on what type of medical practice you are since there is a wide range now a days.

Used this program this year to make sure we understand HIPAA and are in compliance

Used Other for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/05/25

Pros

This program is very easy to use and very easy to understand. I found it to be very organized. It is time efficient and I appreciate that when it comes to things like this.

Cons

I did not find any cons with this software. Everything was concise and explained very well. Any issues that others had were due to user error.

Joe B.

Rating only

Reviewed on 2016/08/18

Chris Y.

The Guard has streamlined my auditing process and allowed me to leave my clients with a rich tool.

Reviewed on 2009/09/18

For what you get and for the price there is no better solution on the market in my opinion.

Pros

The system is service that runs over the internet. My clients or I dont have to have software loaded on our system..the cost is tremendous for what you get. This includes Privacy and Security for HIPAA, templated policies and procedures, and the ability to put in custom regulations you may need to comply with on state by state situation.

Cons

Non that I can find.

Beth S.

Reviewed on 2015/06/24

HIPAA has been an overwhelming and stressing issue for me. The Guard has relieved that. My training coach was very knowledgeable, he walked me through every step and answered all my questions. I now have a better understanding of HIPAA as well as my staff and have the confidence I have been looking for. I would highly recommend The Guard because you have someone working alongside you and not just supplying templates to customize to your office.

Makes HIPPA compliance easy for your practice

Used Monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed on 2018/03/26

Pros

This program is very thorough and easy to understand the complicated rules for HIPPA compliance. They walked us through the process and made it organized to make sure every employee was trained properly.

Cons

There were only a few set backs that were due to user error, not the program. The problems we faced were promptly navigated through by their kind support staff.

Kelley Y.

Now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

Reviewed on 2015/06/05

I called Compliancy Group because Torrey Pines Dermatology was audited by a firm for CMS. Our representative has literally walked us through this process. I was very intimidated by the whole process to begin with but now I have full confidence that we could pass any audit with The Guard!

Dr. stevin M.

Unbelievable thorough approach to HIPAA regulations. Do yourself this favor.

Reviewed on 2015/09/24

Unbelievably thorough approach to the minefield of HIPAA regulations that no provider can possibly be adequately aware of. I have been well educated, and now well covered, in just a few weeks. Do yourself this favor.

Jennifer B.

The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies!

Reviewed on 2015/04/23

Our office was so far from being HIPAA compliant. The Guard took care of all of our deficiencies. Our consultant was a wealth of knowledge, and no question I asked was ever too dumb. Thanks for helping us out!

Michelle F.

HIPAA compliant after only 3 months using The Guard

Reviewed on 2015/08/21

After wading through policies and procedures on our own for over a year, our group finally feels we are nearing completion in getting compliant after only 3 months using The Guard.

Dr. david G.

Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.

Reviewed on 2015/08/13

Very easy to work with and answered questions quickly. Everything our practice needed to understand and implement HIPAA regulations.