Churchteams Reviews

Churchteams

Church and small group management software

4.6/5 (423 reviews)
Kara M.

Fantastic product, fantastic team

Reviewed on 2019/10/01

Our team is genuinely excited to learn how to use this product. So many of our staff were simply fed up with the former system and many were outsourcing various functions to other products because they system was simply not user friendly. That becomes a nightmare for trying to compile usable data on a holistic level, which is NECESSARY to assess the health of the body, the ministries, or any parishioner in a church our size. And, again, the Churchteams team is beyond compare.

Pros

The ease of use is the top of the list of what I like most about Churchteams. It's simple, but so powerful. It's also one of the most affordable options and the customer service has been exemplary. Executive has been with us every step of the way, Executives are always available to answer questions and their help and expertise with the data conversion was priceless. Our team is actually excited to use it and they are learning quickly how to navigate everything.

Cons

Honestly the only drawbacks in my opinion are relate to the search function as it relates to our former product. We have a large congregation and a LOT of records. In our former ChMS (the one that must not be named - if you've used it you know exactly which one I'm talking about) we could search by partial first AND partial last name simultaneously. In Churchteams regardless of whether you're doing a people search or a merge or whatever it is, it will search as you type, but it will only search one partial name at a time. It's an inconvenience at worst, but it is something I hope they consider implementing in the future because it really does help immensely with you have, for example, nearly 500 Smiths in the database.

Rick M.

The Best Overall Program

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Previously, we had a very simple church management system that did not meet even half of our needs. Church Teams has revolutionize the way we run our office, and all of our ministries and outreach. What’s more, they respond to questions quickly, and they take suggestions very seriously as we’ve seen updates and improvements reflect our requests from the field. We LOVE ChurchTeams and highly recommend!

Pros

Church Teams covers every area of software and programming that our church could ever imagine needing. From security and children’s check-in to data management, giving, small groups, volunteer scheduling, and event registration, anyone we introduce it to comments on how easy it is to use.

Cons

Our initial transfer of information seemed clunky, but that turned out to be our own mistake.

Loren M.

Churchteams has been a blessing for our Church

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

We really like the ability to create groups have links & text options to sign up for events as well as check in. We are still working on having a flawless check in system on Sunday mornings we still have some kinks to work out. It was very easy to get everyone to update there info and family photos for the directory.

Pros

That everything is in one place. We don't have to use multiple systems. I can easily give access and how much access to people .

Cons

There was no direction or resources to introduce it to our church members when we starting using as a directory and for them to update their information as well as a way for them to access other than to text "ME" to churchteams. Also the format the pictorial directory prints.

7.0/10
Rodney U.

Churchteams database

Reviewed on 2019/09/20

Pros

The ease of use and the aggregation of data that allows us to have what we need at our fingertips.

Cons

Only negative to me is that with online giving and text to give, a physical address needs to be required when first setting up the account.
We send a follow up email the the giver requesting the info but that doesnt always work in practice.
It would make it easier if we had the physical address from the get go available for giving statements at the end of the year.

Brad C.

Great Platform, Great Service, Great Price

Reviewed on 2019/07/04

I can't say enough about the support from ChurchTeams and I also appreicate their willingness and ability to implement almost everything we have requested or figure out a work around that meets our expectations. They are also always improving the software and releasing updates often and they listen to the ChurchTeams community.

Pros

ChurchTeams is extremely functional. It has everything and more than many of the major players in the ChMS market. Church to Text is an excellent example. Their support and service is second to none. They are very responsive to enhancement requests and assistance with reports and any aspect of their system. Also their price is extremely economical.

Cons

I can’t really say there is anything I dislike. One of the things I mentioned to them was to enhance the GUI interface to have the slick feel of some of the newer platforms. In my opinion ChurchTeams has always been about function over aesthetics but I do know they are currently working to improve the GUI interface.

Response from ChurchTeams

Brad, thank you for this very kind review. We love colaboring with you guys for the sake of the Kingdom. Technology is constantly evolving and changing. We want to stay in front of that as best we can. Your thoughts and feedback are instrumental to that goal.

Daniel R.

Churchteams: Bare Bones but Affordable

Reviewed on 2019/05/07

Churchteams' customer service was fantastic. It was also the most affordable option for us at the time. However, a poor (bare-bones) design made it "seem" less professional. Perception is often reality, unfortunately.

Pros

Customer service was great with ChurchTeams. Their team went above and beyond with all of our requests, even praying with our office managers on the phone and asking about their lives. Of course, that has little to do with the actual software, but it is and added bonus. Churchteams is a bare-bones option for small and medium-sized churches looking to establish a database. Because of limited interface design, it's fairly easy to navigate.

Cons

Presentation was not at all impressive. The usability was limited because of this, in my opinion. To some, being pleasing to the eye isn't important, but we found it to be a drawback. Bad design makes people not want to use it as much as good design does. It's a fine line, but an important one.

Response from ChurchTeams

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for the review. Working on our User Interface is a priority for us currently. Our priority in development has been User Experience which is why we've focused on Text-to-Church and "responsive access". The result is software that you average guest, member, leader and volunteer use by simply clicking a link in an email or text and they are doing whatever you want them to do. So, for them, UI is not as relevant as UX. The outward facing pieces of the software like Online Giving, Check-in, Volunteer Scheduling, Event Registrations do have a really nice UI and the rest of the system is coming along. As far as size is concerned, our larger churches of several thousand attendees actually prefer the UX reliability and feature richness.

And, especially, thank you very much for affirmation about our #1 value of serving churches as we would want to be served.

7.0/10
Rory B.

Pastor Assistant - main user of Churchteams

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

So the most incredible experience I had with tech support was a time that I totally messed up our online giving - in fact, I single handedly cancelled all ability of any transactions going through. This was something that was ENTIRELY my fault and could have cost our church thousands of dollars in offerings. I realized that this was a major problem on a Saturday afternoon. I put in an emergency call, and believe it or not, the owner of the company called me back and interrupted his dinner at a restaurant to make phone calls and pull in favors so that our online giving was up and running by Sunday morning. Loving my Churchteams!

Pros

I am the pastoral assistant for a church with weekly attendance of about 800, and a database of 6063. We have been using Churchteams for more than five years. When I came on staff, Churchteams was set up, but there was no one to train me. I learned the program by watching the tutorials, and having tech support on speed dial. The program itself is very intuitive if you have minimal database skills. The most amazing part of Churchteams is their amazing tech support. They were always cheerful and very helpful with even the most basic questions that I had as a new user. When I left phone messages, they were always (yes, always) returned the same day or the next.
It meets all the needs of a church of our size. We use it for general database uses and mailings, scheduling volunteers with reminder texts, all of our giving including text-to-give, check in for kids and teens, keeping track of membership and our membership classes, and small groups.

Cons

Our website guy would like it if the links could be totally customized so it doesn't look like people are leaving our website when doing online giving or small group sign-ups.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thanks Rory. I was a pastor for a couple of decades and know about emergency calls. We try to operate our company with that same love and concern. Thanks for trusting us to help you serve your people. That's what it's all about.

Mario Z.

Couldn't be happier, does everything we need and it's super easy to use!

Reviewed on 2017/07/28

I oversee most of the ministries in our church and churchteams has made managing all of those groups a breeze. Can't imagine going back to a life without this management software!

Pros

Churchteams is very user friendly and intuitive. Great for every aspect of managing groups including sign-ups, attendance, reports, follow-up, scheduling volunteers w/built in reminders and so much more! Very helpful in tracking an individual's involvement and spiritual growth indicators. As an added bonus, we recently began using their online giving feature which is less expensive than our previous provider. It has streamlined our book keeping process and made registering and paying for church events an easy one stop process. All that being said, the Churchteams feature I most appreciate is their support team. Very friendly, knowledgeable people who are super responsive - always get an email or call back within 24 hrs. and usually much sooner.

Cons

Technology and I don't normally get along very well and there have been some instances where I had some difficulty running a report I needed. The nice thing about churchteams, however, is that in the few instances where I've run into that issue, I just contacted support and they ran the report I needed for me and then took the time to explain how I could do it myself the next time. Probably will not be an issue at all for someone who knows their way around a computer.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thanks Mario! What a great review. I pray it will be helpful to other people reading it. It is a pleasure serving you guys. We appreciate you taking a few moments to do this.

Mike M.

A Good Fit for Our Ministry

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

We chose ChurchTeams after a long search and evaluation of multiple Church Management Systems. We wanted a system that was not overly complicated, and that could be used by our leadership team. Church Teams has been a great fit and we are happy with our choice. Here are a few things that we like

- Small Group Management is the leading feature for Church Teams. It does a great job integrating into our website, allowing people to search and signup for groups. It also helps us track participation in groups. Group leaders receive an email after their meeting, where they can track attendance, share updates, and list prayer requests. This keeps the group members and church leaders connected.

- Children's Check-In has also worked well for us. It's fast and quickly allows us to track attendance for our children's ministry

- Event signup and registration is another feature that we like and use frequently.

- Finally, we really like the ability to have a password protected online church directory.

Compared to other Church Management Systems, Church Team functions a little differently. Everything is setup as a group. Your ministry teams, your events, your assimilation pathway, and your classes are all setup as groups. Communication and tracking is done through adding and moving people between groups. Custom properties can also be added and tracked.

Overall, Church Teams has worked well for us, and the cost is cheaper than many competing products. We don't use the financial tracking features built into the software, since we do that through another system, but we use most of the other features. The interface is not as clean and easy to use as some of the other products on the market, but it's a good fit. It also doesn't take a huge amount of time to customize and setup. You can start using it quickly, and once you understand how it works, you can use it for more powerful functions. It's not the right fit for everyone, but for us, we have been pleased.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thanks for this review, Mike. I appreciate your clarity and straight forward assessment. It will benefit everyone who reads it.

Thanks

Nick L.

Churchteams is Well Worth Your Consideration

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

We have been using Churchteams for several years now. I have had experience with Fellowship One, Planning Center, Church Community Builder, and Churchteams. Out of all of those Churchteams has been by far the easiest to work with. Their customer support is outstanding and they try very hard to understand your issue. A lot of other systems seem to ignore you if you use it the exact way that they build it to be. Churchteams is very customizable and flexible compared to the other systems. Our group & team leaders love using Churchteams and we very rarely have issues with our leaders filling out reports because Churchteams makes it very simple for them and sends them an email.

I'm a big analytics guy so I also really enjoy how Churchteams gives you access to all of your data. You can download all of the data that is in the system and create your own reports, but if you're not like me dont worry, they have a ton of great reports that you can generate and it's not complex to run them like some other systems. No report numbers to memorize.

Churchteams might not be as flashy as some other systems but where they lack in flash they make up in being consistent. Churchteams is extremely reliable compared to other systems I've used. You can tell they are former ministry people because they seem to know the real needs of people who work in a Church.

I highly recommend Churchteams to any church but I would specifically recommend it to churches are less than 1,000 and/or have a small groups ministry. Churchteams started as a ChMS for small groups and grew into other areas. Churchteams is the king of the hill when it comes to Small Group Management. Everyone else in the ChMS industry tries to replicate what Churchteams does with groups but no one comes close to doing it as well as Chuchteams.

Pros

Nearly everything is customizable.
Fantastic group/team management.
Easy to use reports.
Leaders enjoy using it.
Outstanding customer service.

Cons

Functionality is great but design could be improved.

Cyndi H.

Churchteams has brought us all together!

Reviewed on 2016/11/29

I am the secretary here at theway church. Before Churchteams, communication was handled via Gmail, which is fine, but after several emails to large numbers of people Gmail shut down. Through Church teams, I can email or text as often as I need to. Now, I am not the only one sending out emails and texts. The Pastor, Associate Pastor, and the Team Leaders can send out their own communications. With the scheduling feature, the communications are sent out automatically! That has saved alot of time as well as helped with Volunteers showing up when needed. The online directory has helped our members and regular attenders stay in touch with one another too. We utilize the groups to set up teams for different jobs throughout the church. For instance, our Sign team is scheduled on a rotating basis to change the church sign weekly. Notifications are sent out automatically. Nursery Volunteers are handled the same way and we know who accepted or declined their assignment. Since setting up various groups, we have more involvement from members and regular attenders than before. Everyone is excited about doing what they are assigned to do! We use the check-in software for Nursery and Children's Church for Volunteers and the children. This also gives us attendance totals. We use the Contribution aspect of Churchteams too. It is so simple and helps keep track of everyone and their giving. We will soon be adding our online giving to this program as well. We are excited about that! We love the fact that we can access ChurchTeams from any device too! I use my phone to communicate with everyone when I am away from the office all the time. Prayer Requests...No problem. I can send it right out. We are a church that is 5 years old. We are new to keeping track of everything. But Churchteams has made it easy. The reporting allows us to pull up any information we need whether it be birthdays and anniversaries for the month or Baptisms for the year, etc. We love how Churchteams has brought us all together as the body of Christ to do what He has called us to do. We would recommend it to other churches.

Pros

User friendly, great support!

Response from ChurchTeams

This is an incredible review, Cyndi. Thanks for taking the time to share details with everyone. We love serving you guys and look forward to helping you with online giving too, soon. It's great now, but an even better upgrade to it is coming soon.

Allen K.

Great Product for the Cost

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

We have been using ChurchTeams for a few years now and have seen it continually grow and evolve into a capable solution for full Church Management. When we first started they were lacking a few features that we wanted, but they were what fit into our budget. Since then they have kept the same pricing and released quite a few of the features we have requested. They have also been very responsive when something was not working correctly or we needed a minor tweak to accomplish something.
The Small Groups reporting feature is phenomenal.
It's mobile responsive which makes it work great on any device!
They just added individual password management logins, which was the most glaring shortfall. However, now that we have that feature, I feel it is much more secure.
They also recently added email templates and scheduling, which was greatly needed. The only shortfall with this feature is you cannot access scheduled emails to edit. However, again support is great, as we needed to change one of our scheduled emails and they did it through the back-end for us.
We also utilize their online giving solution, which creates a great scenario as all of our giving records are kept within CT, and we can send out giving statements via email at the end of the year. It also works well for registrations for events and such. The processing fees are very competitive.
I wish they had 3rd Party Integration with services such as Planning Center and Mailchimp like I've seen with other products, but we are able to make it work.
Overall, for the price...they can't be beat! And their customer support is top notch, including having the founder email you during the year to offer to pray for your church.

Pros

Price, group reporting, customer support, mobile responsive, online giving and registration, adaptable.

Cons

No 3rd party integrations, some tasks require a little work to complete.

Response from ChurchTeams

Allen, this is a great review! Thanks for taking time to help other churches by giving your input. It's a privilege to serve you guys.

Amy D.

Best Church Software Out There

Reviewed on 2018/11/28

I have been in full-time church ministry since 2005 and have gone through 4 different church management systems, trying to find one that's easy to use, cost-effective and still gives me everything I need to track people, their giving, their involvement and engagement. Church Teams has gone above and beyond to understand church ministry like no other product I have worked with. We don't spend hours trying to click the right button to get the report we need anymore, and if I get stuck, I just call or email their customer support and have an answer almost right away. They have also established an online user community where I have learned tips and tricks from other users, and been able to help them out sometimes myself. This isn't just a software product they created - they have created a community. As an administrator, it's been valuable to find a community of people to work with.

Pros

This product is easy to use, and VERY tailored to work in church ministry. The process of moving from another data management company was easy, and we had the opportunity to customize it to suit our personal needs. Our Staff quickly learned how to navigate within the product, especially getting the information they need from the reports. But, hands-down, the best thing about this company is their customer support. They are quick to respond to any question that you have, even the "dumb" ones. They also listen to what you're trying to do and have created systems and processes based on user feedback. I love this product and the company!

Cons

Even the best can get better. I would like to see a "dashboard" created, so that when I log in, any tasks that have been assigned to me are easy to locate and process.

Response from ChurchTeams

Hi Amy,

Wow, thanks for the encouragement. Your review is so heartfelt and genuine. We love the privilege of serving you guys and pray we can always do it better. In fact, we have had the same conversations about adding a dashboard with tasks (notes) and frequently used reports. We'd love your further thoughts on that though.

Nikki S.

Excellent Church Management Software

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

This management software provides solutions for children's check-in, event registration, communications (email/text), giving, member tracking, member engagement/follow-up. It is very intuitive, and allows for automation.

Pros

I love the ease of use that Churchteams provides. It is an all-in-one software solution for churches, and they are constantly looking to launch new components of their product to improve the user experience without charging extra for each new piece. The customer support is second to none, and usually responds within minutes, not hours. I am so happy we made the switch to Churchteams when we did! They truly understand the needs of a church.

Cons

I wish there was a component to upload music, order of service, etc. so that our worship team can use the product also. That is really the only missing piece.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thank you, Nikki, for the great review. We do have the worship service planning feature on our development list, but no timeline just yet.

It's a pleasure serving you guys!

Allen W.

Best Church Software I've Ever Used

Reviewed on 2017/06/15

When I first started using ChurchTeams, I was a small group pastor with no assistant or administrative help. When we launched 103 groups that was a lot of data to potential have to input. Considering I wore several hats in our church, it would have been impossible. By sending our group leaders a link to ChurchTeams database, they set up their own groups, populated their rosters, then completely weekly reports online about their group members. It was a life saver. In Group Connection environments where groups leaders meet prospective group members, the mapping feature has been extremely helpful for prospective group members to see which groups are near them. I could go on and on. I have nothing bad to say about this product.

Pros

ChurchTeams has an intuitive interface. It is mobile friendly. The fact that volunteers can access their groups from anywhere is a huge plus. Removes the centralized administrative tasks that most church databases require. It provides both high security and usability. I have used this product since 2004 when it started as a small groups database. Now, ChurchTeams can do everything. The staff is polite and very responsive. You can pick up the phone and call the President of the company if you need to! They are always learning and improving. Always open to suggestions. I highly recommend ChurchTeams. It's affordable, efficient, and safe. As we say in the South: "Dumb if you don't!"

Response from ChurchTeams

Thanks Allen. You are too kind. I would just add that you were very helpful in our thinking about refining development back then to better serve small group ministries.

Debbie G.

Good strong company

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

This is our 7th year with Churchteams & we could not be more satisfied. From the very beginning with set up, it has been remarkably easy to use. All of our group leaders use it, our staff, and our weeklly money counters. There was an immediate night & day difference from the company we used previously to Churchteams. We like the customer support, the fair price, ease in using it for everyone, safe & confidentially sound, and easy to use reporting system. Early this year we started using the online giving and text-to-give features and we are so grateful we did! We also recently started using the registration feature, which is easy to use and makes the admin portion of the events a breeze. Combine that with the text-to-give and it totally rocks. :) Something else we appreciated from the beginning is that we have never felt pushed into doing any of the extra features, such as the online giving, etc. One other cool thing is that every once in a while I get a message from one of the founders saying they were praying for our church & for me! I know God prompted their hearts to pray each of those times, since there was a definite need for it, AND we felt those prayers!

Pros

Churchteams' support is incredible! We've always had superior & prompt answers to questions. The founders of the company have been good at making sure our needs are met & we get the full potential that Churchteams has to offer...whether it's hearing directly from them, or the helpful webinars & training videos.

Cons

I honestly cannot come up with one! They have exceeded all of our expectations.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thank you, Debbie. It is a pleasure co-laboring with you.

Heather S.

Great software for mid-size churches

Reviewed on 2019/09/24

Churchteams is our church database. Its holds all information. All programs are registered using online forms for efficiency and accuracy. Checkin for all days/types of programs are done through it (whether nametags are needed or not). All attendance for all programs can easily be kept. We use it to schedule all volunteers as it is easy to see when their are conflicts or doubke-bookings.

Pros

Very easy to use. It is simple to get started as most of what a church needs to do is ready to go. Has the capabity to manage donations (we do not use this feature) and to do online registration (which we use all the time). Makes checkin to programs seamless and easy.
It's very intuitive which makes training easy.
Has helpful features like email and texting through the software and texting parents through the checkin system during programs (which is very handy).
This software is great for churches or organizations who dont have a dedicated data entry or IT department!

Cons

If you want to do a lot of customizations then this software might not be right for you.
The reports can be a bit cumbersome to run and, also, have limited customizations.

Melissa A.

Church Teams Review

Reviewed on 2019/09/27

Church teams is the second church system we have utilized,. The first was strictly for youth purposes while church teams is useful for the entire church. It is very user friendly, as I am not a computer savy person. I am continually learning how to best use the system to meet our needs and to make life a little easier for everyone.

Pros

The thing I like the most about church teams is that they are continually adding, tweaking and updating features to the system. When they do make a change or update they communicate how to utilize the new addition.

Cons

That text to church is an extra fee, however I do understand that.

Jim T.

I Love Churchteams!

Reviewed on 2016/10/18

A few years ago I was exploring options for updating our church management software... we were in need of additional functionality, but the provider we had at the time wanted us to pay a premium price for every add on that I needed, including support! When I spoke with the representatives from Churchteams and they told me that one price includes all of the functionality that I needed, and our pricing was based on the size of our church, I knew I was finally talking to a company that understands what it takes to run a church. Their staff is very friendly and responsive, and I have had a great experience any time that I have reached out with questions or for support. Another great thing is that they are constantly making improvements to their product, and they are open to feedback about the changing needs of ministries. Churchteams is easy to set up, easy to use, and they can support churches of almost any size. When I look at the value of the product that I am getting in relation to the pricing, this is probably one of the most church-friendly companies that I have ever discovered. I am a very satisfied customer, and I highly recommend Churchteams as a church management and database solution!

Pros

My favorite part of Churchteams is the ease of use- it's very user friendly and intuitive.

Cons

N/A

Response from ChurchTeams

Jim, thank you got the gracious review. It's a privilege to be a part of helping you settee people well.

Allen K.

Great Value for the Money

Reviewed on 2018/11/27

We have loved using Churctheams. They are constantly updating and improving the software. And their customer service is top of the line!

Pros

We love the amount of features you get for the price. We also love the integration of giving (both online and by text) with the system. It really streamlines our record-keeping.
The online registration capabilities is also great!
Their recent addition of automated Workflows has also added a ton of possibilities. We can easily track guests and other data points.
There small group tracking capabilities are on point!

Cons

It doesn't sync with Planning Center, which would be very useful in keeping the data correct on our people.
Sometimes, the way of doing things is a little odd as they have added many useful features to the software over the years, but because it was first built as a small group tracking software, the added features sometimes feel like they were forced into that architecture.
They don't have a dedicated mobile app, and sometimes the mobile interface has glitches on phones.

Response from ChurchTeams

Allen, thank you for the honest and kind review that will help many others. Because we optimized for mobile rather than going the app route, any time you see a glitchy page, let me know. That's a big deal to us.

Appreciate it,

Keith I.

An awesome tool that allows leaders access in the palm of their hands!

Reviewed on 2016/10/20

I first started with churchteams.com as we were looking for a way to have a church database available to all our leaders from anywhere. In addition to being able to track our discipleship progress with individuals, we are now able to track giving AND we can access this from the palm of our hand on any smart phone or tablet. Boyd has a real heart for the kingdom and is constantly tweaking the program to make it easier and better to use.

Thus far churchteams.com is better than any other software we've tried out. And we've tried most of them. In addition its perfect for brand new church start ups. You can track prospects, email them, text them, or generate mailing labels with the click of a button! A lot of people are paying extra for emailing programs, or text messaging systems - churchteams.com handles all that for you! No need to learn multiple systems!

Pricing is related to your church strength and questions or difficulties are usually handled the same day! Churchteams.com took over 5 systems and software we were previously using and it does it better!

I love the new automated reminders that go out to volunteers one week ahead of their service and the day before! All I can say is TRY IT YOU'LL LOVE IT!

Pros

Access anywhere anytime. Grows with your organization. Does automation of the most tedious things.

Cons

Learning curve, but that the case with any new software.

Response from ChurchTeams

Awesome review, Keith. So glad we were able to help you pull your data under one umbrella.

Tracy K.

Very good product!

Reviewed on 2016/11/10

Churchteams is one of the best small group management tools available because it is specifically geared to groups. It has done a good job of expanding the capabilities to include other data management functions for a church. I would be sad if I had to let this resource go!

Pros

Attendance reporting, communication among all users (group leaders, directors, group members, etc.), online group listing and signup, reports, the tech support, the prayers from churchteams on behalf of its client

Cons

Nothing really. If I had to pick something, it would be that it's WHOLE church management software (tithing, worship planning, etc.) is still catching up with other products. Because of this, our church uses churchteams for groups only and other software for other functions. This means that the data is not linked and not as useful. But it's not enough to make me leave churchteams.

Response from ChurchTeams

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for the nice review. We don't do worship planning like others, but about everything else is upgraded to the leading edge expectations. We're in the middle of an online giving and text to give upgrade now that will be state of the art in a few months.

So, if you guys ever reconsider, please come back and check us out for everything again. We love serving you just for groups as well.

Donald K.

I have used this software at multiple churches and you can't beat their customer service

Reviewed on 2017/10/03

Easy to use, easy to train others on, and their customer service is the best I have ever encountered.

Pros

We use Churchteams for Small Groups, Sunday School, Children's Ministry check in, Service Groups, Children's workers and background checks. It is a great one stop shop for the church at a decent price. We love that it works on all plateforms as well from PC to Mac and tablet to cell phone. We are always finding new ways to use it and are satisfied with it.

Cons

Yeah it may not come with all of the bells and whistles of social media style connections, but it works well for management and organization. Some of our more tech savey youth would prefer a newer updated software but those others are too expensive and complex.

Response from ChurchTeams

Hi Don,

Thank you for the excellent review and kind words. Serving you well really is our passion. To that end, any specific ideas related to your younger staff wanting a "newer, updated software" would be really helpful. We are constantly retiring technology debt as we call it to upgrade. Our text driven UI for example is leading edge stuff. If you have some thoughts on that, email me directly - [email protected] I would love your input.

Again, thanks for the gracious review and privilege of serving you guys!

Elizabeth S.

A True God Send

Reviewed on 2016/08/10

ChurchTeams has revolutionized how we manage our congregation data. Our congregation members information is available at the touch of a button. Gathering our attendance reports has become so simple for everyone. The month attendance reports give us valuable insight into the health of our church, our groups, and our members. The financial section is an area of growth for our leadership and we will begin to explore it more fully soon.

Pros

Their customer support is top notch, not only for their industry but for all the businesses I deal with for church business. Their leadership is available and often follows up on the customer service or technical assistance calls themselves to ensure resolution.
Their leadership is engaged and often asking for feedback on ChurchTeams. Improvements are based off of real customer feedback.

Cons

I honestly can't give any cons about this software. I have yet to find a single problem area or issue that ChurchTeams hasn't addressed and resolved in a timely fashion.

Response from ChurchTeams

Thanks, Elizabeth! Everyone reading this, listen to her advice! I'd love to meet you.

Jennifer E.

Love Churchteams

Reviewed on 2018/11/30

Outstanding experience! Reps are great guys. I have spoken to both of them over the years and always have great customer service and they quickly answer my questions or fix my problem. We use the online giving platform and text-to-church also. They have great webinars to show you how to use their product as well as a great information resource page. The cost is very minimal for everything you get!! Thankful I chose Churchteams for our church!

Pros

The easy of use to input data is wonderful. The system is very forgiving if you entered anything in wrong, it is very easy to fix it. Their customer service is amazing! Our church has used churched teams since 2013. I don't see us switching anytime soon.

Cons

There is nothing that comes to mind that I don't like. Not that this is something that I dislike, but the information output is only as good and the information input. Churchteams is a huge "excel" spreadsheet. So whatever info you are trying to get there is a way to get it. You just have to put your information in correctly.

Response from ChurchTeams

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for this referral! Our team is grateful to serve you guys and want to always do it well.