Vonigo

Cloud-based Field Service Software

Reed G.

Apparent was not made for Habitat - not far from it but enough that it is difficult sometimes

Reviewed on 2018/07/18

easy to implement - Team in Support has become essential really helps.

Pros

Browser Based, colors, easy to move donations around thus rescheduling is not a difficult task to learn and to teach others

Cons

difficult sometimes - cannot program our self to minor degrees always have to go to support. Things like changing roles Example we have an attribute "Stephanie Vandergrift" which is still being attached out bound communications - its been 2 years....should be able to rename users our selves

Matthew R.

Future of Field Service Software

Reviewed on 2015/11/12

My company Better Life Maid is a multi-unit house cleaning service. We picked Vonigo because of the ability to manage multiple units seamlessly from one call center based software platform. As we plan our expansion, we believe that the Vonigo platform will allow us to maintain a centralized office system that handles sales, marketing, dispatch, scheduling, customer service, billing, and nearly every day to day function of our spoke offices. All we need to do is focus on hiring and managing staff in those locations, and allocating supplies (which we can track in Vonigo as well).

One of the key features that has kept us with Vonigo is their robust scheduling system. It allows us to manage a complex system with rule based bookings. This is important so our teams are not booked too far away between jobs. That way our sales people don't need to have an intimate knowledge of each location and its operations, but merely follow the rules applied to its routes and days.

This is especially important as we have implemented Vonigo's online booking portal. We saw the need years ago to move to an online booking system, and we were one of the first in our vertical to do so. Online bookings now make up half of our new client sales for first cleanings. We anticipate this to become a significant part of our revenue stream and growth strategy in the coming months and years. Very few other software suites allow anything nearly as robust or as complete as this feature.

Vonigo still lacks a couple features we want (what software doesn't). It still does not have a customer portal complete as of November of 2015, but that is on the roadmap for early 2016. This will allow our customers to manage their own accounts. Check on past or upcoming visits, update their credit card if it has expired, and make schedule adjustments on the fly as long as they will fall within the route based rules we have applied to the schedule. We believe this with the online booking portal will allow us to scale, while maintaining a leaner back office footprint, and increasing overall profitability.

Roman the main developer of the software, and John are very responsive to your requests, and I feel like I have been a partner in the development of this software over time. Obviously no software has everything baked in from day one, but I see constant updates and improvements from the Vonigo team based in large part to the requests and needs of their clients.

Samuel K.

Customizable Software

Reviewed on 2019/11/20

With Vonigo, we were able to resolve multiple automation issues we've had with other crm's. One example is we are able to send an automated payment link to customers repeatedly until they pay.
The have a more robust call center feature that has helped us record customer service reps performance.

Pros

I love the support staff. They actually respond to you and answer your calls and emails unlike many of the CRM's out there. We've used 4 other CRMs.
The ability to automate invoicing, estimate follow ups, via email and text messaging.
They were able to customize the software work well with our business. There were actually things they challenged us to change in order to be more effecient.
If you don't like change, don't buy this software:)

Cons

It took a while to understand the ins and outs due to the amount of features they have as well as being different in layout from previous software.
The email automation set up isn't as intuitive as we would like. You need to know a little bit of coding which they can guide you.

• Industry: Individual & Family Services
  • Company size: 1 001-5 000 Employees

overall Vonigo is meeting our needs as a scheduling software for house pick up routes.

Reviewed on 2018/01/17

Pros

Schedule layout is easy to read and there are multiple ways to view and easy to customize. It does need to be a little faster on switching from week to week.

Cons

some UI is not as intuitive as I would think. Also some setting menus take a while to figure out where you need to be.

Wendy M.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Customized software, not custom software

Reviewed on 2019/05/27

We started with designing our own custom software but ended up going with customized software instead. Implementation was quick and their team was very patient with our learning curves. Support services are still awesome and we've been users for a few months now.

Pros

We liked that we could customize the software to our branding and to the vocabulary and label that we use internally. I personally love all of the reporting functions that are offered with this software.

Cons

We can't customize the software enough to do everything that we want it to do, but it's close.

Evan P.

I use this program everyday at work and It works very well.

Reviewed on 2017/07/26

It Makes my job more efficient.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the easy access to the calendars system as well as the ease of looking up customer with invoices, account etc. It is a great program I recommend it.

Cons

I wish it would connect to google, it would make instant booking a lot easier to track. It would be nice if it searched previous customer once you plug in a customer as a new customer so you don't have 2 entries that are the same

Joy G.

My experience with Vonigo has been a very good one so far. The support group are very helpful!

Reviewed on 2018/03/01

Pros

I have only been using the software for a short time but I do like the different options within each tab.

Cons

One of the items that seems to be frustrating is that when the software is updated we are not notified of the changes to the program.

Alexis H.

Vonigo has been great to work with! Great product and excellent customer service!

Reviewed on 2018/02/14

Able to run my business efficiently!

Pros

Comprehensive, east to use, able to easily capture & track all important data. Reports are great!...

Cons

I wish the interface had 15 minute increments instead of 1/2 hour.

Matthew R.

Vonigo CRM

Reviewed on 2017/04/25

The support that we've received from Vonigo as we scale our business has been tremendous. They are receptive to feedback, open to our ideas and iterations, and focused on delivering real value with their software. I've been particularly impressed with the senior leadership's commitment to problem resolution and their openness to our ideas and suggestions.

I would recommend Vonigo to any small business looking to grow quickly and am happy to be a reference for the improvements they've made possible for our company.

Pros

I like the people behind the software and their commitment to iterate and make changes to achieve what we as a company are driving to deliver.

Cons

The user interface I would say is still developing. However I am confident that will continue to improve as the produce matures.

Jay P.
  • Industry: Business Supplies & Equipment

Great value added product and service.

Reviewed on 2017/08/06

Vonigo allowed us to move from an application with limited support and reporting to an application that lived up to promises,

Pros

Vonigo will work with during implementation and after to adjust, tweak, modify, etc.. the application to meet your needs. The Vonigo team is a class act that cares about your satisfaction

Cons

As with any software, there are a few things it doesn't do, but overall we are super pleased with the breadth and depth of functionality for our business.

Adam B.

Great on boarding help when getting started using Vonigo.

Reviewed on 2017/12/16

Pros

Gives us the capability to deal with multi location franchise with ease. Has features that are not avail on other CRMs.

Cons

setup was a little difficult. We wish it would be easier to find settings when we are looking to make changes.

Jennifer K.

Amazing company and wicked software

Reviewed on 2017/06/23

Pros

The ease and simplicity of it all. The fact that if there is anything that doesn't work for your company the awesome people at customer support always find a way to make it work.

John A.
  • Industry: Automotive

Expectations Exceeded

Reviewed on 2016/11/26

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Pros

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons

NOTHING!!!

Mary B.

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Josh H.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Great for Field Service Management

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Pros

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Regina M.

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros

I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

Byron S.

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Cons

There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

Response from Vonigo

Hi Byron,

Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business.

Team Vonigo

Lois D.

Vonigo User Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

The ease of scheduling appointments and contacting clients via email, phone and text

Pros

The ease and the support that we receive with the Vonigo team

Cons

I can not say that there is anything that I do not like about the software

Michelle B.

Amazing!!!

Reviewed on 2018/06/19

Pros

This software is easy to use and customize for your business. Very user friendly for both desktop and mobile users. Great backend system with easy to follow tasks and follow up emails. Our customers compliment us all the time on our service and with our customer follow up.

Cons

The only con I can think of is that I wish you could add multiple photos at one time in your work orders

Jeff A.

Wonderful experience

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

Pros

The biggest think I enjoy about the software is the customer service and support in place. Anytime I have a question or problem, they are always on top of it!

Courteney H.

Vonigo Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

My experience has been great. The support team goes above and beyond if I ever have any questions.

Pros

I like the fact that it is simple and easy to use. The support team is superb.

Cons

Right now, it doesn't integrate with Google calendar.

Timothy S.
  • Industry: Facilities Services

Vonigo

Reviewed on 2019/03/28

We're launching a franchise system. Without a software like Vonigo, I'm not sure how we could do it.

Pros

The features are endless. It's really robust.

Cons

No cons really. It's just a lot to learn.

Richard F.

Great for multi location business

Reviewed on 2016/03/28

We started using Vonigo around 6 months ago and found the software to be very adaptable and made us think differently about how our business is run. We found John to be extremely responsive and very accommodating, he made the sign up process very easy and we were up and running really quickly which is more than I can say for other software providers that take ages to import your data and provide training. John is more than happy to answer any of your questions to make sure you fully understand the system. We are a small business and Vonigo worked well for us as it would if we were larger too. Recommended

Mike M.

Superior Way To Manage Our Business!

Reviewed on 2016/12/06

We use Vonigo for our day-to-day operations and are thrilled with it. It helps us organize our schedule, our customer database, and to help us book jobs quickly and easily.

Russ C.
  • Industry: Furniture

Anthony's Closets review of Vonigo

Reviewed on 2016/10/06

From the very start the staff at Vongo have been a pleasure to work with, Mike McWilliams and the king of smooth Nabeel Rehman. Very patient in the begin yet moving us along in a timely manner to meet out schedule goals without letting us get to far ahead of ourselves.

Pros

User friendly

Cons

A few of the functions take longer to navigate then we'd like. Such as getting a down loaded document from a job you need to press 4 different functions.