Vonigo

4,8
Sawyer W.

Completely Custom Solution!!

Reviewed on 2019/05/21

Pros

We've been working hard over the last year to focus in on our customers' booking experience. By working closely with Vonigo's API and developers, we've been able to create something really special on the front-end that our whole team is proud of.

On the back-end, Vonigo has a powerful skeleton that is ZIP/Postal code centric. It allows us to go as granular or high level as we want with our day to day zoning and pricing, which is something we leverage differently in each city.

The developers, and managers at Vonigo also have our best interests in mind. In under 2 months with Vonigo I was getting the opportunity to give feedback to C-level executives within the company, and truly felt heard. That is something special that you don't see with many companies at all.

All-in-all, the custom solution, and attention to detail from the Vonigo team have caused our conversion rates to go way up. This will enable us to soon be moving to a completely online sales funnel. Vonigo is truly at the heart of our franchisee experience, and we're thrilled to have found a partnership that we can see true longevity in.

Cons

Vonigo has a lot of customization and configurability, because it is designed to fit into so many different industries / types of businesses. That being said it is definitely geared towards quote based service companies. As a flat-rate pricing / timing service company we feel that a lot of the features within Vonigo are rendered obsolete, and are more hurdles to our back-end booking / navigation processes than anything else.

Furthermore, a lot of Vonigo's additional features seem a bit better on paper than they are in reality. We still have not found a way to seriously integrate their payment features (poor user experience when paying in person, again, it is more designed for quote-based online invoices), or time tracking features (not as robust as we need), and need to leverage 3rd party applications to handle these two essential things. For Vonigo to be truly all-in-one I feel that these features still need a lot more attention (which they are aware of and working on).

Lucas R.

Powerful, comprehensive, and reliable software that does everything we need and IS SCALABLE.

Reviewed on 2017/05/09

Every aspect of our business, client requests, scheduling, quoting, invoicing, payments - is handled in a one stop shop. It's like it's custom built for us.

Pros

It's custom designed for a mobile service business like ours so it has helpful functionality I didn't even know to ask for. It's a one stop shop for all aspects of our work... Quoting, converting a quote to a work order and invoice, multi-job work orders, teams collaborating, invoicing, payment, recurring payments, scheduling, web booking... It's awesome.

Cons

Some simple things that we do often take more steps than our old software used to take. Like - to bill a client for just 15 mins work for a quick phone call takes more clicks than it used to. Overall that time-cost is a very small price to pay for the massive time saving in all other areas of our business, and we're just moving our clients to monthly memberships and retainers that give them unlimited "quick calls" phone support.

Loraine W.

Overall, the software has a lot of good features & can hold a lot of information, very...

Reviewed on 2018/02/20

Pros

I like all of the information that can be retained for each client, and you can search by almost any piece of information. I like the mapping features which really help when inputting an address, you can check immediately if you know the cross streets to be sure you have the right place. I like many of the features of the software, but those would have to be my two favorites.

Cons

I am not thrilled with the reports that can be generated, but that may be a training issue on my part? I only want certain information when I pull up a report, and the reports on the list are a little too broad. Plus, the report will disappear by the next day. I would like it to remain on my desktop until I'm done with it so I don't have to pull up another.

Monica C.

Vonigo Review

Reviewed on 2019/04/04

Vonigo is pretty straightforward to use, we can quickly schedule appointments and check clients details.

Pros

User friendly, and the ease in which you can schedule and see the appointments.

Cons

If you make a mistake scheduling a new customer it takes over 20 mins for the appointment to disappear from the schedule. It is also difficult to send a customer an invoice.

Response from Vonigo

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the great review. In terms of the schedule block off period, it's in place for online booking, but it can be reduced. We will reach out to discuss this and also how invoices can be emailed in two clicks or taps.

Vonigo

Kimberly F.

Very positive and continue to be impressed.

Reviewed on 2018/02/19

Pros

The software is always being updated and new upgrades and releases are being made. Requests to Vonigo from customers are always heard and implemented when possible. Turn around time for issues are extremely fast and helpful.

Cons

The software can experience high amounts of glitches (but all software does) from time to time. A few extra abilities to the system would be great, but in time I am sure that will come.

Robin H.

The Vonigo support staff and technology have streamlined our donation pick up processes.

Reviewed on 2018/02/16

Pros

Customer Service team is quick to respond and help me to make changes in the system. Vonigo has streamlined our scheduling process and reduced overall time spent on routing. The reporting has helped us to implement changes in routes and showcase our monthly pick ups.

Cons

When we rolled out the tool, there was no training materials. We had to train ourselves and that took time. There are online training tools now which help.

Shauna O.

Vonigo meets our needs and they have the best customer service team!

Reviewed on 2018/02/13

Pros

The software is easy to use and meets our needs. Plus they are always open to looking at new features.

Cons

Some aspects are not initially intuitive, but once you know where to go it makes sense. Plus their Customer Service team is incredibly helpful.

Chelsea W.

Integrates

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

Overall the efficiencies and time savings that Vonigo produces is well worth the money.

Pros

One of the best features with Vonigo is it's ability to integrate with our accounting software; the ability to export invoices and receive payments into quickbooks from the scheduling system as allowed for a more efficient and streamlined process to ensure that no revenues are missed and reports are filled appropriately and on time.
Vonigo is also customizable to your situation and it user friendly and easy to navigate in.
Also any issues that we have had when dealing with Vonigo have been dealt with in and efficient and timely manner to make sure everything is still running smoothly.

Cons

As with all software products we experience glitches; however glitches with the synchronization between Vonigo and QB is easily fixed in a timely manner with Vonigo's customer support.

Debra F.

Just excellent!

Reviewed on 2018/01/29

Pros

Actually each time I go in to do something - it just seems possible with the Vonigo software. It works for us in HQ, it works for our field service guys, it works for our clients.

Cons

We haven't yet had the time or the luck with setting up the dollar number information in Vonigo and syncing it with QB. Haven't given it a lot of thought or time, but at first go it didn't seem that simple.

Josh H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Great Software for forward thinking small businesses

Reviewed on 2016/09/27

I have used Vonigo for 5 years. The system is unbelievably robust, and the support is second to none. I highly recommend Vonigo to any business leader looking for a seamless, paperless software that is easy to use, and incredibly adaptable.

Stephanie P.

Excellent product. Great support staff. And works well with our company needs.

Reviewed on 2017/07/13

it helps us run our company.

Pros

The quick support when I get stuck on running the program. The Support team is amazing. I have learned the program really well but at times I forget a process since I haven't used it very often. The support team is right there to guide me both via email and with personal phone calls. They are always professional.

Frances M.

This system keeps me organized even on the most demanding and craziest days!

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

It keeps me so organized and all the information I use on a minute to minute basis is right there!

Pros

I am able to tailor it at any time to fit my needs. There are always changes in procedures no matter what field you work in, and this software allows for changes without having to wait for an IT or bother a customer service rep. Plus it never goes down!

John A.

Vonigo Review-One Month into the Service

Reviewed on 2017/02/17

You have to change your rating system for Customer Support. It does not Truly reflect the level and type of customer support you get with Vonigo. You have to add an extra couple of stars! my contact is EXCELLENT! I have emailed him all time during the day and night and received a quick response. Best of all any issues that arose in the field or questions the technicians in the field, the actual users of the system had or custom changes we needed done were done IMMEDIATELY, not an hour later etc....

Pros

Customization, ease of use, ease of implementation

Cons

Sometimes there is a delay in the speed in which the customer gets the email of our invoice by 6-12 minutes.

Eduardo E.

Three month experience

Reviewed on 2020/09/29

Pros

I have been using Vonigo for three months now and as with any new platform you need to learn the specifics to be able to leverage the full platform benefits. I am really happy with the interconnections it has with other systems we use like Quickbooks or Authorize.net for credit card transactions. The best part has been their support team, they always reply fast to my questions and if it is too complicated they will prepare small video tutorials for me.

Cons

There is always room for improvement and simplification and the team is open to hearing the ideas and implementing some of them

Hannah W.
  • Industry: Consumer Services

I am new to the company, but it seems it seems like a great way to connect with other...

Reviewed on 2017/07/27

Pros

I like the options that the calendars have. It makes it possible for us to book appointments, block off times, and locate the different owners easily.

Cons

It can be hard to figure out all the tricks of the program such as blocking off times in the calendar and adjusting information for the owners.

Leon F.

Vonigo provides an exceptional SW experience with amazing customer service!

Reviewed on 2015/12/14

Aussie Pet Mobile is the world's largest provider of mobile pet grooming services. We are an appointment based system and our scheduling and database management software is a critical component in our franchise operations. A speedy, accurate and 100% stable online environment is crucial to us and our franchisees. We have used the Vonigo system for our scheduling and database management for nearly 3 years after using another system for the prior decade. The Vonigo system is 180 degrees better than the previous system we used. It has never failed, slowed or gone down. The speed is excellent and works just as well in the field on mobile devices as it does in an office. We needed a software platform that was live, in real time and extremely nimble. Vonigo delivers. The measure of a great SW system is their customer service and Vonigo's customer service is outstanding. If you need a SW platform and customer service team you can count on 100% of the time, I strongly recommend Vonigo's system.

Denise J.

Poor Customer Service

Reviewed on 2019/02/05

Poor. If we hadn't invested so much money into the original purchase of the software I would bail on this program. And now we're stuck with a monthly fee for a program we're using as an in-house spreadsheet.

Pros

It's a great idea, appears it would save time and utilizing the database system would be awesome. Our staff has been able to log in and prepare schedules while on the phone with customers and the software is easier to use than our previous spreadsheet.

Cons

Our organization fell hard for the sales pitch, we've had the software several months and haven't been able to go live with it yet. We spend more time trying to reach customer service, the links on our website have not been functional yet, and if one day appear to be correct, the next become something totally incorrect.

Richard B.
  • Industry: Computer Networking
  • Used Other for 1+ year

Good

Reviewed on 2019/08/08

Pros

Using the product was the best choice I made in years it really good for everyday life in you home

Cons

There wa really no cons about the product

Erik H.
  • Industry: Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

Finally !!!

Reviewed on 2016/10/03

Vonigo is just what my moving and storage needed! The software is simply amazing ! User friendly , customizable and great support ! Thanks Vonigo!

Pros

User friendly and customizable

Cons

None!

Rick F.

Reviewed on 2018/08/29

John A.

Expectations Exceeded

Reviewed on 2016/11/26

I signed up with Vonigo after 5 years of sitting on the fence. Mike McWilliams is my representative at Vonigo and he walked me through the process and what it could do for my company LEAKPRO. I have come to learn he understated what it could actually do for LEAKPRO. Most sales people overstate and under deliver, not the case this time! Mike sold me on what Vonigo can do for me now, yet the system is there to add on to and grow with my company. We need to get to the next level and away from hand writing invoices to all our customers, what better way then using an iPad with signature capture and sending the invoice immediately to the customer. How Professional! I stared the on-boarding process yesterday, November 25, 2016 with Nabeel Rehman. I was nervous! We are an Automotive company, that is what we do best and I was very nervous of making the plunge to Vonigo or any other company for my operating system. I was sure I would have to spend a tonne of hours and manpower and I was afraid I would not understand it all. Well Nabeel put my fears to rest and in 1 hour I get it!!! What was I afraid of and what was I waiting for all this time??? I could not believe how easy Vonigo is to set up and the seamless integration with Quick-Books and the Excel file drop which will avoid me spending hours entering the data by hand and save me $1,000.00's in manpower. The money I lost over the time it took me to sign up with Vonigo due to ineffectiveness in my company is crazy! The Vonigo platform will allow me to manage my business and have control over the reports and see what my franchisees are doing. The time savings alone in book keeping per month will more then pay for the service. New franchisees coming on board will be fast and easy . I can't wait to roll Vonigo out to all my franchisees in the next couple of months. Best part is I have the support from Vonigo as we are not the most tech savvy people, and you don't have to be to use Vonigo! Vonigo are there to answer all my questions, I don't feel all alone. What was I waiting for all this time???

Pros

It will completely handle and track my business with the functionality of growing with us as we grow.

Cons

NOTHING!!!

Mary B.

I could not imagine running my business without this product and the people who support it!

Reviewed on 2017/06/21

Besides the day to day operations of my mobile pet grooming business, this software provides me with real time data on performance. I can pull reports with very little effort, download info into excel and manipulate it to tell me what I need to know. Also provides quick ability to identify clients to call using many variables.

Pros

It handles many complex situations with ease. Lots of thought into making it user friendly. Allows changes without a lot of hassle. Love the color coding features and the report writer. I can have real time data in an instant which is necessary for me to keep a handle on the business.

Cons

Wish there was 15 min increments in timing for the scheduling piece of the program. Would like to see some of the redundancies eliminated with data entry but they are no where near a deal breaker.

Josh H.
  • Industry: Public Safety

Great for Field Service Management

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

Pros

Adequately supports our business to schedule and dispatch our technicians. Highly customizable interface, with the ability to sort of "build your own" pages to capture the information you want. Custom reports can even be built to pull results which display your custom fields.

Cons

Quite a few features...but many of them feel unpolished or not quite finished. Many features we were promised by Vonigo's sales team were present, but seemed to have limited functionality, or were designed to work a certain way. It took us multiple months of onboarding to get our Vonigo setup working as desired, as the initial setup we were given did not fully match our needs.

Regina M.

Enjoy using the Vonigo !

Reviewed on 2019/05/13

We are able to save time in our drivers day by being able to see the photos that the donors upload of their donations. The photos allows us to review the donation and can approve or deny without having to send our driver to take a look at the items before accepting. Not only is time saved but also fuel on our work trucks.

Pros

I really like that the donor is able to upload photos of their donations and also they are able to schedule their pickup date.

Cons

I haven't found anything that I like least in this software.

Byron S.

We left a proprietary software for an enterprise style solution.

Reviewed on 2017/08/21

Pros

Stuff works. You click buttons and it works. The good thing is that Vonigo has an online scheduler piece. Their software team has good support, and they have great onboarding team. VERY competent training!

Cons

There seems to be some limitations on taxation, and the online scheduler piece cannot be heavily customized and there is no ability to put "cross zone" rules into Vonigo when doing scheduling and routing. A zone is either on or off, there is no way to intelligently allow a preset series of cross zone settings to apply themselves automatically.

Response from Vonigo

Hi Byron,

Thanks for the review. It would be great to speak with you about the taxation as we do have full tax coverage for the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. It might simply be a configuration related issue that we can help resolve. Also, it would be great to touch base on the zoning with you. Plus, we do have an open API that offers a near infinite level of flexibility with the online booking engine. We'll follow up with you on that as well. Thanks again for the great review and your ongoing business.

Team Vonigo