eWorkOrders CMMS Reviews

eWorkOrders CMMS

Computerized maintenance management system (CMMS)

Cynthia

E Works Order for Healhtcare gets and A+

Reviewed on 2022/03/17

E Work Orders has enabled us to become a data driven department. Our prior CMMS software could only tell us how many work requests/PMs we did. E Work Orders opens up a whole new world of reports pulling data from as many or as few fields as needed. The speedometers and graphs on the Dashboard are great for a quick look. Josh in Technical Support has been absolutely awesome! I email him and he responds so quickly, he's always so helpful, giving me step-by-step instructions and is so patient with all of my questions! This software has transformed how we manage our work orders and preventive maintenance.

Pros

From the administrative side to the technicians to the people submitting work orders is so user friendly!

Cons

Honestly, anything that I have asked if E Work Orders if it can do, they have been able to accommodate. I've been very impressed.

Response from Information Professionals

Hi Cynthia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with our CMMS. We are happy to hear you have had such great success with our work order management, reporting and dashboard features. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Jack

Customer in the Retail, Restaurant and Service industries

Reviewed on 2022/03/22

From purchase to implementation, we got this product up and completely running within weeks. It has become the main form of communication between all our sites and their supporting departments. The site's issues are no longer forgotten because they stay "open" until resolved in eWorkOrders and there is less confusion between technicians as to whether an issue has been resolved by someone else. The system has been up and running hands free for over 2 years now...

Pros

We are a small, but diverse company of retail, restaurant, home heating, and petroleum based fuel deliveries. With very little help, we were able to get this product up and running the way we needed it to. We also were able to input accounting data into our billing system to bill out external customers we provide service to. All of this was done internally with a few tips from eWorkOrders support team.

Cons

There could be a little more enhancements to the line of communications when work order comments are updated.

Response from Information Professionals

Hi Jack, thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your experience with eWorkOrders. We are happy to hear that you have had such great success with our CMMS. We take customer feedback seriously and would like to know what additional enhancements you are looking for relating to communications of work order comments. Our CMMS provides real-time updates and we would like to make sure that it is providing the information you need. Please to reach out to your account executive or our technical support team. Our goal is to always provide our customers with the highest quality CMMS and the best customer service.

Leighan

Has been user friendly and not overly complicated for our needs.

Reviewed on 2017/11/30

Pros

Like every new thing, there is a learning curve. Once you learn this software it is very user friendly and easy to navigate. There are multiple options that can be used or not, depending on your needs.

Tom
  • Industry: Consumer Goods
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

Why choose eWorkOrders? It's the best one I found!

Reviewed on 2021/01/29

I needed a CMMS system that was simple enough to use for the hourly mechanic and production operator, but it needed to be sophisticated enough for the engineers, production supervisors all the way up to the plant manager. This product met my requirements perfectly.

Pros

It is very easy to use. I demoed/tried three major CMMS software systems and hands down this is the best one on the market. I have been using the product since the middle of 2015. The have great customer support. Hundreds of reports to choose from and if you can't find a standard report from their list of reports, they will build a custom report for you.

Cons

None. I know that sounds crazy but I cannot find any problems with their product. I use a combination of standard reports, custom reports and lots of data manipulation once I extract the data from the data base (ex. download data in excel format, sort, pivot, graph and finish with PFD reports).

jim

The best we have found!

Reviewed on 2023/03/01

Pros

I really like how easy it is for tenants to report their problems, including pictures, and the instant notifications and work order queues that are generated. Being able to access this on my phone or computer is great!

Cons

Since this system is so fast and has such good tech support, it really makes our other software systems look bad!

Val
  • Industry: Food Production

eWorkOrder Review

Reviewed on 2021/03/04

Great experience. Everyone at Eworks was great to work with. If I had a question, I always got assistance right away. Also, they have a help section with videos for just about everything in the software and this really assisted me with some of our setups.

We went from a manual pen and paper system to this, so it was bounds and leaps forward for our company. I loved this software.

Pros

This software was almost plug and play. We spent about a month uploading all of our assets and PM procedures into the software and once the checklists and PM's were completed, we were rocking and rolling.

Cons

I wish it had an interface to our ERP software. But, our ERP software was quite old. It would have made it more likely that we would have added the purchasing module to our package.

Tina

Lighten Your Load

Reviewed on 2023/03/30

It saved us time and money. Just a wise business deal all around.

It saved us time and money. Just a wise business deal all around.

Pros

That it organized the maintenance department without having an assistant

Cons

My staff and I never found anything lacking and were happy with the program ....we expanded and had to find a one stop shop....where it could take money, allow for signing of leases, etc.

Paul
  • Used for 2+ years

I've been a Maintenance Manager/Consultant for 30 years in large & small companies around the...

Reviewed on 2017/11/08

Easy way to provide feedback

Easy way to provide feedback

Pros

It's got all the features of the expensive CMMS I've used and is affordable and user friendly. Most of companies I work in have absolutely nothing and that's why I get called. I go in and install a Maintenance Process. The most important step in my process is implementing a used friendly CMMS. Most companies don't have a "computer person" within the Maintenance Department so I pick a Trades person who has some knowledge and train them. I've also hired temporary help to hire people to come in and set it up. It's worked very well for me and the companies. A lot of companies have a CMMS they don't use. Old software that died on the vine because of cost, people transitioned out or it was just a show to pass an audit their required to show evidence they have their arm's around reliability. I use it to capture what's going on with their equipment and apply Continuous Improvement to identify the repeat breakdowns and eliminate them one by one. Ease of use and history information are the main reasons I recommend eworkorders.

Jena

Dependable Customer Service

Reviewed on 2021/05/03

Pros

Customer service is timely and dependable. Pricing is competitive and reporting tools can be customized to your preference.

Cons

Settings on the back end can be a little difficult to navigate

Prism
Mike
  • Industry: Hospitality

Reviewed on 2019/03/20

eWorkOrders is more than we need. I am sure that we will only scratch the surface. Anytime I have had a question or recomendation for change over these 5 years, they have always been accomodating and helpful. Customer service is great and the relationship has always been valued.

Pros

Unity of Types. Relationships are unified throughout the user interface and share common threads that join them to assets, people and equipment, making queries intuitive and simple. New areas/employees/assets are easy to create by copying an existing area/employee/asset along with its common attributes, making minimal changes.

Cons

The skin. It needs some round edges and a cleaner face. The look is a bit Windows 3.11 -sorry :)

Wes

eWork Orders keeps us on task

Reviewed on 2019/04/11

We are using eWork Orders as a way for employees to report problems to our maintenance, housekeeping and information systems staff. We use it to track the status of current issues and as a historical record of completed jobs. eWork Orders was easy to get initially setup. We have been using the system for several years now and plan to uses it for many more.

Pros

The thing we like best about eWork Orders is how easy it is for our employees to open new work orders. The interface is very intuitive.

Cons

The only con for us is because eWork Orders is a cloud based system we can't use it for problems involving internet or power outages. That is true of all cloud based systems however.

Robert
  • Industry: Recreational Facilities & Services

Non-Profit Review

Reviewed on 2020/11/16

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

We are very happy with the product and highly recommend it.

Pros

We love the flexibility and the power eWork Orders provide for us. Once the system is setup, work orders with great details can be automatically generated. In addition, as the work orders are being completed, the fulfillers of the work orders can create new work orders to have items addressed that maybe they were not able to complete. The software facilitates a great way of communicating in a decentralized organization to ensure items are completed in a timely fashion ensuring a quality product for our customers.

Cons

The original setup took longer than anticipated.

Yovanny
  • Used for 2+ years

eWorkOrders was made for us!

Reviewed on 2019/03/21

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly.
The eWorkOrders system...

We needed to replaced a very old system, MS ACCESS if I remember correctly.
The eWorkOrders system helped us achieve that and more.

The ease of use for line staff to enter work orders is as good as it gets.

If you are in need of a system to keep track of request (physical maintenance, information technology, etc.) this solution will really help you.

Pros

Price was a top consideration, follow by ease of use. We've had the software now for more than five years and the reliability of the software has been beyond our expectations; along with the Customer Service we received.

We had asked and received help from eWorkOrders to solve some of the few issues we encountered. The few problems were solved by the next business day.

Cons

The desktop interface could be updated, and some of the reports may benefit for better descriptions.

Jan
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

e Work Orders

Reviewed on 2023/03/07

our maintenance crew work off of e work orders and can plan their day accordingly

Pros

this software is pretty user friendly. when i need help, it is always available.

Cons

so far nothing, my employees use it every day and enjoy how easy it is to use.

Nahum
  • Company size: 5 001–10 000 Employees

eworks came in a very critical time for our maintenance service

Reviewed on 2019/04/07

Pros

The support and capability they have to accommodate to our needs worldwide, our business are not locate in USA continental so reporting from eworks varies from country to country, eworks have been able to provide us with a proper response for all our needs, I know we have more challenges as a company, but so far they have met 100% the expectations and needs required

Cons

we have some challenges operating with equipment that needs wifi, I know they are developing a system already to be able to uploaded but in the meantime we are upgrading our systems to work with local cellphone companies to use sim cards to eliminate this problem

Rick
  • Industry: Management Consulting

eWorkOrders - a very good CMMS and a good value

Reviewed on 2021/04/08

I helped implement and currently help administer eWorkOrders at a company with three sites with no previous CMMS. The implementation, training, Go Live and ongoing support has been excellent.

I have helped companies implemented several CMMS systems over the past five years and eWorkOrders has been the best at implementation and support.

Pros

Easy to import / upload information
Cloud based solution - can access eWorkOrders anywhere
Work Request portal - anyone can enter a work request
On Line training modules
Checklist capability - great for tracking inspections
Query and Reporting options
Tech support responsiveness

Cons

The initial PM set up was a bit confusing in terms of assigning the assets to the PM. The on line training video was improved to help make this easier to understand

Stephen
  • Industry: Biotechnology

Century Eworkorders Review

Reviewed on 2022/03/28

Pros

Ease of use, it was very easy to set up and use eworkorders.

Cons

nothing, the system met and exceeded my expectations

Jim
  • Industry: Restaurants
  • Company size: 1 001–5 000 Employees

eWorkOrders CMMS Review

Reviewed on 2019/03/10

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Fantastic service. Great support from the tech team

Pros

Easy of use. Easy to read reports. Customization is available for a nominal fee

Cons

Service catalog menu names need to allow more characters

Jonathan
  • Industry: Food Production

eWorker review

Reviewed on 2022/04/04

Having the automated PM system has significantly reduced our dowtime in the facility.

Pros

User friendly, easy to upload data/equipment information, PM development was easy to inititate and start managing the facility's program.

Cons

I need to take the time to train on software to develop reports/charts for communicating maintenance performance to the facility.

Mike

Has absolutely made my team more efficient and accountable for repairs and timely completion.

Reviewed on 2018/03/22

Pros

This program is great for tracking repairs and the reports that can be generated helps make crucial decisions on equipment and costs of repairs at each store.

Cons

Haven't found any deficiencies that were not corrected by Norm. Does what we wanted and much much more..

Keith

Good functional CMMS. Really great tech support.

Reviewed on 2017/12/14

Pros

This Software is easy to use, and has good features.
All cloud based is nice, so no server admin.
Easy for users to enter tickets from any we-enabled device
Customer/technical support is amazing.

Joseph
  • Industry: Automotive

Taking Control of the Chaos

Reviewed on 2018/09/27

I've become a huge fan of EWorkOrders. I look forward to discovering new ways the program can streamline our operations.

Pros

EWorkOrders customer support has far exceeded our expectations. The software is incredibly easy to use, but we occasionally want to change a setting or two. Every time we reach out with questions the EWorkOrders team responds very quickly and helps us get what we want out of the program.

Cons

Honestly, I cant think of any cons. EWorkOrders is very easy to use and captures all of the data relevant in our industry.

Response from Information Professionals

Thanks Joe. Your team has been really great to work with! We look forward to a long and mutually beneficial relationship with you and your organization!

Calvin Dean
  • Industry: Facilities Services
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Exceptional value for a powerful application. Top notch technical and help support.

Reviewed on 2017/09/28

Excellent historical data. up to date metrics.

Excellent historical data. up to date metrics.

Pros

Easy to use. 15 minutes with each of my people and they off and running. There have been no instances of incorrect entries that I have not been able to correct easily. Excellent reports and print options.

Gabriel
  • Industry: Food & Beverages
  • Company size: 501–1 000 Employees

Super Organized and detailed!

Reviewed on 2019/12/06

Pros

I really enjoy how specific you can get with jobs. Tons on neat tools to help track and store important information.

Cons

There is a learning curve to know the ins and outs.

Knowledgeable staff, prompt and professional service. Highly recommend.

Reviewed on 2018/04/10

Pros

Intuitive, user friendly, has all of the features I need, customizable, can upgrade to access more functionality.

Cons

No cons at this time. I do not have anything that could be considered an opportunity our improvement suggestion at this time.